Decision

SM's New Choreographer

A Pink- I Don't Know

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mi Young P.O.V.

     I hate being bothered out of nowhere. I also hate people rolling their eyes. Minji is like my worse enemy because of that. Of course, I'm rivals with all YG, but Minji is the supposedly the best female dancer, and I like to think I dance better, actually, I know. Haha. I chuckled to myself, but it looked like an evil smirk. I was a bit tired out already. I'm very lazy sometimes.

     Why did I even go out again? Oh yeah, do decide on my choice to live with Infinite or not. Meeting Woohyun already, I kind of don't want to meet the other members. What if they're just like him, playing with girls hearts. I don't like saying crushing them because, well, a heart can't be crushed. Aren't hearts squishy? I stopped for a bit thinking about it and I kept riding my skateboard. I plugged in my earbuds to my ears. Should I go to live with Infinite. I guess, I don't have anything to lose. I don't really have a good life anyways. Aactually, I don't consider my life as life, I think of it as just breathing. I'm getting off topic a lot. Curse my 4D personality! Anyways, I think I should live with them, or should I not? I'm so confsued. It would be kind of awkward to live with all guys I don't know. Didn't they have a show with a girl already called, like, You're My Oppa? Didn't she get like, haters? What if people find out I'm living with them. I hate attention, especially bad attention, well all attention is bad to me. I wish my sisters could tell me what to do, or my best friend. Why couldn't they stay with me? Why did they have to leave? I pushed the thoughts out of my head. I'm supposed to focusing on Infinite, not my terrible miseries! I sighed. I just gonna go home. Too much thinking for me.

     I turned the other way on my skateboard and went the direction to my house. I reached my home in not that much time. I shut the door and did my usual things while getting home. I slumped back on my couch and flipped on the TV. Shinee was performing without me. The seem to be doing well, actually they look a bit happier. I knew they never liked me. It was all lies. Fake. I shook my head. I was so stupid. I chuckled slightly. There I go laughing away my pain again. I'm going to sleep again. I walked sadly up to my room. I plopped on my bed face down into my pillow. I naturally fell asleep while listening to music. When I woke up again it was night already. It was almost 8 PM. I slept for a long time. I laid in bed for a couple minutes until I got kind of hungry. I decided just to order my food at home. I ordered my food and they brought it to me in roughly 20 minutes. I ate fast since I was hungry. I feel like I sleep my whole day. I love my sleep. I ate my food in about 10 minutes then headed back upstair and changed into my pajamas. I wore an over-sized T-shirt on me and pajama shorts that were brown with white polkadots. The T-shirt was white with a panda on it. My favorite animal is a panda. Hehe. Just in case I decide to go with Infinite, I started packing my clothes, not all of it though, only the important stuff. The things I can't live without. I crawled into bed and listened to music. I feel alseep instantly thinking about my life. I woke up at around 9 PM, almost 10. I slumped in bed. I rolled around getting comfortable. Hoan-ssi is coming today. What's gonna be my answer? Even I don't know that. Hopefully he comes later on. I heard knocking, no, pounding on my door. I groaned rolling out my bed and falling. Does he always come when I'm in my pajamas? That's odd. My eyes were still kind of closed, they wouldn't open too well. So tired. Need sleep. I tiredly opened the door and saw Hoan-ssi looking at me all awake and such. 

"You look tired," He said looking at me. I nodded.

"I kind of just woke up," I replied. It sounded more of mumbling though. 

"Anyways, did you make your decision yet?" He asked raising a brow.

"I............."

No One P.O.V.

Back at the dorm, Infinite was worrying about their manager not being there.

"Where is Hoan hyung?!?!?" Dongwoo said walking back and forth.

"I don't know!" Sungjong said whining clsoe to tears.

"Let's just calm down, he's a grown man that can take care of himself," Sunggyu said calming the members, or trying to. 

"But he tells us when he's going out, he didn't tell us this time!" Hoya said trying to comfort Dongwoo and stop him from pacing. 

"Let's just ask the other managers if they know where he went," Myungsoo said calmly hugging his bamboo pillow, like always.

"Why didn't we think of that earlier?" Woohyun asked himself and the members.

"I know right!" Sungyeol said whining sitting next to Myungsoo.

"I'll go ask," Sunggyu said walking out to find another manager. "Geonam hyung!" He called out. Geonam looked back at him and waved. "Do you know where Hoan hyung went? The members and I are worried because we can't find him," He said calmly. Geonam nodded. Sunggyu's eyes widened. "Where?" Sunggyu said excited.

"He went out somewhere, he'll be back in about 2 hours at the most. I have to go the store, gotta go! Tell the members to behave, Sunggyu!" Geonam said driving away. Sunggyu walked back in. 

"Well, where is he?" Dongwoo asked. 

"Geonam hyung said he went out somewhere and he'll be back in 2 hours at the most, then he drove away," Sunggyu explained.

"Do you know what that means?" Woohyun said wriggling his eyebrows. The members stared at him.

"What does it mean?" Sungjong said tilted his head slightly to the side.

"I means, we can go out!" Sungyeol said evily. The members cheered. 

"YAY!" They cheered high-fiving each other.

"Wait," Myungsoo said. The members stopped and looked at him. "What about Jeong Ryul hyung?" He asked.

"Think of a distraction. He's easy to trick!" Hoya smiled. 

"I got it!" Sungyeol said running to the other manager which was outside.

"Hyung~" Sungyeol called to his manager. He looked back. "Can you go buy us food? We ran out of food that's still good!" Sungyeol whined. Jeong Ryul nodded and hopped in his car. He drove away. Sungyeol squealed happily and ran back to tell the members the news. "He left already! Hurry and get your shoes on!" Sungyeol said. The members put on their shoes and jackets. They ran out the door really quickly. 

"Where are we gonna go?" Dongwoo asked.

"Just keep running till' we get somewhere we like!" Woohyun answered. He nodded. They finally ran into a big crowed filled with people. They went shopping for stuff and just wanted to have fun.

Mi Young P.O.V.

"So?" Hoan-ssi asked again.

"Yes," I answered. He smiled. 

"Get your things. I'll be waiting in the car," He said walked to his car. I nodded and ran upstairs to grab my items. I came down with my luggage and other needed items. I walked to the car and opened the trunk. I put my stuff in therer and sat in the back seat so I would have more room.

"You sure you don't want to sit next to me?" Hoan-ssi asked. I nodded. 

"I need more space," I answered choosing a song. He nodded. I listened to music and slowly fell asleep. I was sleeping away until I felt someone shake me a bit. I opened an eye then the other one when I saw Hoan-ssi shaking me. 

"We're here," He said. I nodded and yawned. I stretched then opened the door. 

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes. 

"It's about 11 PM right now," He replied looking at his watch. I nodded. He carried my stuff inside. I slugged myself up the stairs into the dorm. I opened the door with one hand and looked around. I looked in the rooms also.

"Hoan-ssi!" I called for him while he was getting my stuff still. 

"Yes?" He replied closing the trunk. 

"There's no one here," I said. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a not so quick update! Not that long though! Sorry for any typos! I'm too lazy to read my story again! :P Hehe! Sorry! So does like, no one read this? I feel like no one does...:( Well, at least you're reading my story! And I hope you're enjoying it! :)  Here's a question, does anyone reading care abut the best friend? I see no comments about the friend. Do you not care about him? O.O He's in B.A.P. like I mentioned before! No one cares? Should I reveal who it is then? Or does no one really care... :\  It's like no notices Mi Young still misses him alot. Poor best friend! I care for you! :P So, should I not say who the best friend is? I dont know! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE!