Beautiful Gone Bad

SM's New Choreographer

 

G.NA- Black and White

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mi Young P.O.V.

    Ugghhh...I woke up and stretched my arms. I stirred waking up. I decided to stay in my bed, I usually like to stay in my bed. I decided to take some time off. I just wanted a whole day dedicated to myself. I decided to take this day. Last nights thought filled my head. I shook my head, I didn't want to think let this  I sat up and grabbed my Iphone. I grabbed it off my shelf above my bed. I shut my eyes and let the music blast into my ears. I shifted on my side. I naturally started to get more tired and sleepy. I suddenly heard my music change. I noticed it was my ringtone.

"Yobosayo?" I answered groggily. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mi Young!" A cheery voice exclaimed. It was Kibum. I don't like calling him Key because I like to talk to him like before he debuted. 

"What do you want?" I answered annoyed. 

"Looks like someone's in a mood!" He said in a diva-like tone. This .

"Seriously, what do you want?" I answered still annoyed. What would he need so early in the morning. I looked at the clock. 8 AM. 

"Shinee isn't getting the choreography for Beautiful very well! I think you need to teach us again or go over it again. We keep fighting and bumping into eachother or into backup dancers!" He whined. I rubbed my forehead in frustration. I feel like I have to be the mom who takes care off them 24/7. 

"Can't you guys figure it out by yourselves! You guys are WAY older than me!" I yelled.

"Please~ Mi Young~" He whined again. 

"Shut the hell up!" I hissed.

"YAH! Don't swear Mi Young! How many times have I told you?!?" He scolded. I smirked slightly. I hung up and put it on my shelf. I heard him trying to call me again. I grabbed my phone and put it on vibrate. I threw it...somewhere and laid back on my side. I grabbed my other phone, yes, I have another phone, and blasted my music. I love to blast my music. I laid back on my side and feel asleep again. When I woke up I looked around. The sun was obviously brighter than when I woke up. I looked to my clock and saw that it was already 12 PM. I slept for about 4 hours. 

"Well, now I'm hungry," I said to myself. I decided not to go out and just order some pizza. I called up the pizza place adn ordered my food. While I was waiting I sat down on my couch in front of my TV. I flipped on my TV. There was nothing good on so I started channel surfing. I saw one of my favorite groups performing. I suddenly got interested. It was Infinite. They were performing their new song Man In Love. I fell in love with the song when I first heard it. I'm so glad I choreographed it. Even though no one really knows I did it, I still choreograph all of the best dance groups. I also helped the writer write the song...I don't really know how that works. I started intently at the performance. They executed the moves all very well. I smiled to myself. I heard the door bell ring. I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and gave the guy my money as he gave me my food. I thanked him and closed the door. I walked to the table and ate in peace while watching more groups perform. I didn't eat the whole boz but only 3 slices...I was really hungry. When I was done I cleaned up and turned off the TV. I walked back upstairs and grabbed my phone. 27 missed calls from Kibum and 8 texts from him. Less than I expected. 28 missed calls now. I smiled to myself. I picked up the next one though. "YAH PHAM MI YOUNG NEVER HANG UP ON YOUR OPPA! HOW MEAN! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO PICK UP! WE STILL HAVEN'T GOT THE CHOREOGRAPHY DOWN!" He screamed and kept rambling on. 

"I'll be there in a few," I cut him off. I sighed while getting ready. Guess I'm not getting a free day. I changed into this:  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOwdyURTUJHJDzYpgIQ0Q   I wore this without the hat with my black, loose, skinnies, with a sliver chain hanging off the side. The usual. I grabbed my black snapback and put it on backwards. My hair was straight, it's naturally straight. I slipped on my black high tops and grabbed my skateboard. I put my phone in my back pocket and opened the door. I rode all the way to the building. It feels like I do this every day, the same thing. Well, it is my job I shrugged to myself. It was pretty sunny outside and I could tell spring was beginning to set in. It was a bit windy though. It was a nice breeze. I like the cold though, I love it when it snows, even though it may sometimes bring a sad mood. I reached my destination and flipped up my board. I grabbed it and walked in. I walked up the stairs to the dance studio. As I walked in I saw a bunch of idiots umping into eacother and screaming. I saw the back up dances also tired and frustrated. My jaw dropped at the sight. Taemin was sitting on the floor trying to stop the fighting between Jongkey. Minho started fighting with Onew and the other ddancers started trying to calm everyone. Some were lying on the ground exhausted wiping their sweat. All I heard was screaming and scolding with of and groaning. 

"MI YOUNG!" Taemin spotted me first and ran to me. He hugged me tightly until I pushed him off slightly. 

"W-W-What are you guys d-d-oing to my choreography?" I stuttered trying to take in the sight. Everyone stopped what they were doing and all sighed in relief. 

"YAH! YOU!" Kibum pointed at me. "You hung up on me!" He yelled crossing his arms. 

"Yeah I did," I said smirking. He was about to come out and fight me or scold me. Maybe even a combo! I smiled waiting for him. 

"YAH! This is no time for fighting between you two! The dance looks like a mess and I feel like I'm going to explode!" Jonghyun yelled. 

"Yah! You can't tell me what to do! I'm your umma!" Kibum yelled back. And of course, they start fighting. I sighed to myself. This is gonna take some time. A LOT of time.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! WOOHOO! It's spring break at my school! YEAH! MORE TIME FOR UPDATING AND LAZY STUFF! CHYEAH! WOOT! WOOT! So tired today! >.< I have a hurt leg so it hurts when I sit in a weird position or stand or move...=(   At least I updated, right? =)  Sorry for any typos! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! =)