Confused

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

    I woke up nice and refreshed, but very hungry. I rolled on my side that has the shelf next to it. I grabbed my phone and saw that is was only 8 AM. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I rolled out of bd and plopped on the floor. I groaned and stood up. I was still half-alseep, but I was so hungry, I couldn't wait. I opened the door and saw no one. It was so empty. I shrugged in my mind. They are idols, they must not have lots of sleep. I walked towards the kitchen that was pretty empty, unexpectedly clean though. I looked in the cabinets. I decided just to make some ramen. I while it was cooking I looked around the house for a bit. It was actually really clean. I didn't expect that though. They are VERY messy people. Their boss must make them clean up. I walked back to my food and poured it into a bowl. I walked to the table and ate. The dorm was so quiet. I knew Junhong oppa woke up around 9 AM, but the others always wake up randomly. I sat there for a while eating my ramen peacefully. The only sound was snoring and slurping. I stood up and put my bowl away when I was done. What would I do without the boys? I smiled. I sat down and though about what I should do. TV would make too much noise. While thinking about the choices , I heard a door opening. I instantly looked towards the sound and saw Oppa rubbing his dark blue hair. 

"Morning, Oppa!" I said cheerfully. He looked at me oddly. 

"Morning," He replied back. It was more of a mumble though. He turned to the kitchen, then back at me. "Why are you so happy today?" He asked confused by my behavior. I giggled.

"I'm just happy!" I said smiling widely. He smiled back still sleepy. 

"But, you never just smile when you're just happy," He said mimcking my behavior. 

"Well, I haven't ate in a long time and I finally had a meal," I said thinking of why I was in such a good mood. He nodded.

"That's true! You do love your food!" He smiling. I laughed. It was true. He sat on the couch right next to me. I turned to him. 

"How'd you wake up?" I asked. I looked at the time. It was already 8:34AM. He shrugged.

"I just felt like waking up earlier than usual," He replied. I nodded. I sighed. 

"What do you want to do now?" I asked. He turned to me. 

"Let's...talk," He suggested grabbing a long pillow and hugging it tightly. 

"Sure!" I said grabbing a pillow behind me and higging it as well.

"How ya been doing?" He asked, then regreting it slightly. I sighed. He patted my shoulder. I smiled at him. He could always comfort me whenever or whatever mood I'm in. 

"Well, I was supposed to live with Infinite and be happy again making friends, but they yelled at me for something I didn't even do! I can't even believe they believe those other "Innocent" es!" I yelled quietly. I knew the others were still sleeping. He nodded sadly understanding my feelings. He gestured me to keep on talking. I sighed. I had to get it all out. "I'm not friends with Shinee anymore." I blurted out. His eyes widened. 

"Why not?" He asked. I saw his eyebrows stick together. I sighed again.

"Because, Kibum starting insulting me and saying things that weren't true! That bastard. He even brought up my sisters and he started yelling my full name." I whispered the last part of the last sentence. His eyes softened and he hugged me. I didn't like hugs, he didn't like hugs that much either, but when we hug together, we don't mind. It's never really awkward. He pulled away. 

"Why did he even say that?" He asked confused. He scratched his head. I sighed again.

"Because there have been attacks going on at SM. First, someone shot one of our back of dancers, Kaeun, in the leg with an arrow. We still don't know who it is. I think Kaeun is ok now though. Then Se Kyung got shot in the arm and Kibum got mad that I didn't feel sorry for her! He even said that I did that because I liked Jonghyun! I DO NOT LIKE JONGHYUN!" I yelled. I quickly covered my mouth. We heard shifting and groaning. I think they're up. 

"Smooth, Mi Young," He said chuckling. I laughed softly.

"Whatever!" I said puching him playfully. We saw all the rest of the BAP members walk out of their rooms. They all looked so tired. 

"Morning, hyungs!" Junhong said smiling and waving. They groaned back in a response. Junhong oppa and I laughed at them. They shrugged it off.

"Seems like the maknaes are happy today," Yongguk mumbled. I smiled at him. They went to brush their teeth and stuff. Junhong and I already did. We waited for them on the couch. We saw Jongup come out first. His smile was still planted on his face, but it looked tired. How does he manage to smile all the time? I tilted my head thinking. He sat on the ground with a blanket. He laid on the floor. Oppa kicked him. We laughed. Jongup pouted slightly. 

"Uggghhh! What are the maknaes laughing about, Jongup?" Himchan said. His eyes were still closed slightly. 

"They kicked me!" Jongup yelled. Junhong and I started laughing more. We laughed so hard we fell on the ground. The other members walked in confused and had sleepy expressions on their face. We started laughing and pointing at their faces. The other members were not amused, at all. I think we laughed for 10 minutes. After those 10 minutes, we calmed down. We noticed the members already had their seats arranged. Daejae sitting next to eachother. Jongup still on the floor with his blanket. And Yongguk sitting next to Himchan. Oppa and I were laying on the floor still. We pulled ourselves together and sat up. I laid down though. It was more comfortable. I grabbed the pillow I was hugging and put it behind my head. Junhong looked at me and gestured me to scoot over a bit. I did. He laid down next to me. I shared the blanket I pulled over myself with him. It was never really awkward sleeping with eachother or next to eachother. 

"YAH! ZELO! Get away from her!" Yongguk yelled. Junhong didn't listen. He just stayed where he was. I felt Junhong getting pulled away from me. I pulled on him while Banghim was pulling the other side. I won. I pulled him to back where he was. 

"What's wrong with you guys? We do this all the time!" I said crossing my arms. The members looked at eachother besides Oppa. Daehyun coughed awkwardly.

"Just...cause-" Youngjae got cut off by Daehyun covering his mouth. 

"Don't tell them too early!" Daehyun whispered to Youngjae very loudly we could all hear. Oppa and I looked at eachother. We looked at them intensely. 

"Tell what too early?" We asked at the same time. Jongup gulped. 

"Nothing!" Himchan answered a bit too quickly. Everyone stared at him. Especially me and Junhong. Yongguk coughed. 

"Just be careful, Mi Young," Yongguk said warning me. I didn't understand.

"Of what?" I asked whispering to him. Yongguk shook his head.

"Just, be careful," He said whispering. I nodded still not understanding what they were trying to say. I turned back to back down where I was. Junhong did that same. The members sighed. I was about to fall asleep till' I heard a loud knock on the door. The members turned their attention away from the TV and Junhong was sleeping still. I sat up slightly and then he woke up slowly. He rubbed his eyes. 

"What?" He asked himself. 

"There's a knock on the door," I said. He nodded and laid down again. Daehyun got the door. We all tried to look at who it was except Junhong. I gasped slightly. I couldn't believe what I saw. I only regonized 2 of the people. Only 1 of them didn't look familiar. I saw Daehyun bow 90 degrees. The other members stood up and did the same. They did their greeting. 

"Boss, what are you doing here with SM and Woolim's CEO?" Yongguk asked politely. The guy smiled. The CEO of TS, isn't that Park Sanghyun? I stood up. What were Soo Man-ssi and Jung Yeop-ssi doing here? 

"We're here to get Mi Young," Soo Man and Jung Yeop said in unison. I stared at them. BAP also looked at me. 

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, you're our choreographer. You're basically everyone's!" Soo Man said. 

"And I'm here because you were supposed to live with Infinite, not BAP," Jung Yeop said. I shrugged.

"Why should I?" I asked. 

"We told you already," They said at the same time.

"That's not a good enough reason!" I shouted. Everyone stared at me. 

"Look, Mi Young. You have to come with me because your dad wanted me to take care of you when he left. Also, you need to go to SM to help with the choreography, got it?" Jung Yeop asked explaining the situation. I shook my head.

"My dad's not here now, is he? I haven't seen him in 10 years," I said shaking my head. 

"Well, that's what I was trying to say. Your dad told me to take care of you when he left," He said. 

"I don't like Infinite." I told him. He scoffed.

"So? You will learn to. Maybe even like them closer than friends..." Jung Yeop said. More than friends? Never. I don't date guys who yell at me for no reason. That would be an abusive relationship. 

"I will never, ever like them. At all!" I yelled. Soo Man chuckled.

"Really? Just like how you said you'll never like Jonghyun, and look at you now," Soo Man said scoffing. I glared at him.

"I don't like Jonghyun. We're not even friends anymore," I said taking a step closer to the door. 

"Really now? Everyone is saying that you love him deeply. You even didn't visit Se Kyung after she got shot in the arm! How selfish of you! Did you even think about what the members are thinking or feeling?" He asked me. 

"Yes, yes I did! I did think about them. But it seems no one cares about my opinion anyways! No one ever cares what I feel! It's always what others want!" I yelled. Silence. Then they grabbed me by my arm and dragged me out. "YAH! Let go of me!" I yelled flailing. Why was no one helping me? Oh yeah, cause they're CEOs of huge companies. They loosed their grip a bit when I stopped struggling. I took my chance. I ran as fast as I could to the dead ally I went to. I knew they couldn't keep up with me. I ran and ran until I got to no where. It went from sunny to dark in a flash. I was breathing hard running. I slowed down as I ran into the dead area. No one could find this place, it's like, hidden somehow. I walked into the same ally. My breathing was calming down and was in control again. I slumped against the same wall. I hope I don't have to go through this pain again. I feel like I'm always running away from people. Why can't my life control itself? I laughed. My life is a pain in the . Like Jonghyun or anyone in Infinite? No. Never. Why do people make up these rumors about me? They are not true. Well, no sherlock, rumors aren't true in the first place. Now I'm turning stupid! I leaned my head back against the wall and clamped my hands together. I stayed like that for a bit then I laid down. I was a bit chilly, but I didn't mind. I was still in my pajamas which were a over-sized T-shirt and short pajama shorts. I slowly fell asleep. Weird, I didn't have any nightmares.

I woke up in a room. Where was I? I saw the blinds a crack open. Jeez, what if I got kidnapped? ! I slowly moved. The blanket was a bit heavy. I realized Junhong was laying beside me. I smiled. They came to find me. Obviously I go to the same place I hide out. I looked at his face closer. I never realized he was this handsome. I slapped my forehead. What am I talking about? Don't be stupid, Mi Young! He's just your best friend. Nothing else. I decided not to wake him up. I just stayed in bed till' he woke up. He was still in his pajamas. I giggled. I looked at his face again. He looked so peaceful. My hand instinctively reached out and touched his cheek gently. I gasped and pulled my hand back. I knew Junhong was a heavy sleeper. I could mostly do anything, except get up from the bed, and not wake up him. I guess he doens't like the bed moving or people getting off it. I'm like that too. Whenever someone is sleeping in the same bed or room, if they get off the bed I wake up, but if they close the door, I wake up. I leaned in closer to his face to inspect it better. My eyes landed on his lips. Why did they? I don't feel this way towards him, do I? Is this why my heart hurts whenever someone says I like soeone else? Is it why my heart feels kind of, I don't know, guilty? I leaned closer to his face. What am I doing? His eyes flashed opened and back up as fast as I could. He looked around. 

"Mi Young you're awake. What were you doing?" He asked rubbing his eyes. He looked so cute. Wait what? 

"Um I-I-I w-w-was ju-s-st uhh..." I kept stuttering. How embarrassing! I scolded myself in my mind. He just chuckled. He pulled me back down and closer to him. I felt myself get relly nervous. What the hell?!? I never EVER get nervous. He chuckled again. 

"Remember when we used to have sleepovers? I would always pull you down closer to me and we would fight all the time!" He laughed. I nodded slowly, still nervous. He released me. He looked me in the eyes.

"What's wrong, Mi Young?" He asked. I kept staring at him. My eyes flashed back between his eyes and lips. I don't know what my body was doing, but I guess I did it anyways. I leaned in until our lips touched. Our first kiss. He seemed shocked for a bit then realized what I was doing. He pulled away suddenly. I looked at him and he looked back at me.

"I'm sorry, Mi Young. I just, don't feel the same way you do," He apoligized getting up. My body wasn't following my mind and it was following what my heart wanted. I grabbed his arms and pulled him down next me and started kissing him again. He tried pulling away. I wouldn't let him. I pulled the back of his head and pushed him closer to me. He finally used all his strength to push me away from him and ran out of the room. Before he left he had a sorry look on his face. I stared at him like a lost child. 

"Aish!" I said ruffling my hair and laying back down falling asleep instantly.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

YAY! I updated! WOOHOO! It isn't a long one, but I guess it isn't a short update either. Hehe! So, what do you peoples think of my story? :) Good? Bad? Nice pace? Bad pace? I don't have much to say...hehe. Well, sorry for any typos. COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!