Henry's Girlfriend

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V 

  I bumped into someone getting my long-sleeved shirt. 

"I just keep bumping into today, don't I?" She said. I looked up and saw it was the girl in the picture. She looked much older than me, well, I am only 15. 

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo," I said. I don't like saying sorry. 

"Annyeong! Sorry for bumping into you," She said and smiled.

"Oh, it's okay," I said. She had this friendly aura around her. "Uh, what's your name?" I asked. 

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Amber, from Fx!" She said cheerfully. I nodded. I wanted to ask her if she had a boyfirned, since I saw her in the picture with Henry. I was honestly curious. "Are you Mi Young?" She asked. My eyes widened.

"How did you know?" I asked. She chuckled.

"I'm Henry's girlfriend, he talks about a girl named Mi Young a lot, and you are a perfect of his description of what he describes you as," She explained. I made an "O" shape with my mouth.

"What does he describe me as?" I asked curiously. 

"Well, he says you are naturally pretty, you are Zhou Mi's cousin that's why you're close, you're taller than most females your age, or in general, you have a quite scary, mysterious, cold aura, etc.!" She listed. 

"Oh, okay! I have to get something now, but I'll talk to Henry about you!" I said walking away. She smiled and waved. I walked into the dance practice room and grabbed my shirt that was laid on the bench. I slipped it over my shoulder since it was pretty hot outside. I walked out and went home. I got to home and put my shirt away in my closet. I changed into my pajamas. I changed into one of my shorter pajamas because summer was here and it's so hot outside. It only gets colder in the early morning or late night. I changed into these panda pajamas: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-bCROYFt5X4L4VpfRHq6    I really love panadas. I pulled out my laptop and charger. I pulled my charger into the wall plug and opened the lid to my laptop. I typed in my password and the screen popped up. I decided to browse the web. I went to Youtube and looked up different groups. I recently had to choreograph a band called Bangtan Boys or BTS, it was their debut song. I also had to choreograph Girl's Day-Female Prsident. I looked up the MV video of, No More Dream by BTS. There was a guy the same age as me. That's a rare chance I meet someone the same age as me. I scrolled up to the "search" bar and slowly typed in, "Coffee Shop bap", enter. I looked up the MV and watched it. Tears threatned to fall slowly out of my eyes.

Do I still love Junhong? I have no idea. My feelings are all jumbled up about him. I rubbed my eyes. The song, wasn't their best song, but they all looked amazing, no doubt. I have to confront him sooner or later. Later. I looked up Snsd Jessica That One Person, You. I wrote that song a while ago. I write songs for most artists. I get paid tons of money to first give the song, give permission for people take my song and say it's theirs, and money to keep it a secret. That's why I'm so rich, haha. I was fairly close with SNSD since they had english speakers and since they were present since I came to SM. I was close with Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and all of them. They do a lot of aegyo and cute things while dancing. Sooman makes me do a whole bunch of different dances with SNSD. Like IGAB was very complicated. First it was a badass dance, then suddenly aegyo...? The song gradually grew on me though. Hyoyeon is an amazing dancer, but I think I'm better, honestly. I learned from the best, Eunmi. I put away my laptop and set it on the floor, next to my bed. I pulled out my phone to listen to music. I slowly fell asleep to Jessica's soft voice.

Hee Young P.O.V.

   It was a late night and Eunmi and I were still watching a K-Drama. 

"Why you loser?!? WHY?!??" Eunmi yelled and threw something out the screen. 

"Uh, Eunmi, you okay?" I asked. She looked at me.

"NO! This loser thinks he can get the girl by doing these stupid things!" She yelled back. She gets into her dramas. I rolled my eyes. 

"Okay, Eunmi, I think we're done-" I started.

"NO! DON'T TURN IT OFF!" She screamed. I slowly backed out from the screen. "THERE'S ONLY ONE EPISODE LEFT!" She sobbed. I rolled my eyes again and jumped into bed again. An episode later she was sobbing. I looked at her oddly. I couldn't lie, I had also cried too. "I wanted her to end up with the other guy!" She said throwing things.

"Eunmi! Stop it! Just sleep on it!" I yelled. I was also crying so it came out all groggy. 

"FINE!" She said and grabbed her phone and listened to music. I grabbed mine also and listened to 2NE1's Falling In Love. 

Mi Young P.O.V.

   "Morning already?" I asked myself. Well I can do anything today. I don't have any schedules. YES! I decided to go to the building since I was bored. I changed into this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFhvQrHwxshBWR6iRCsCg    Yes, it was hot outside, 24 degrees celcius. But I wasn't gonna be outside for a long time. Just the time to make it there and my shirt was nice and loose so the wind could pass through easier. I tied my hair into a loose bun and grabbed my items. I skate boarded there. I got there soon, but I was enjoying the nice breeze that would flow through my shirt which made it cool. I flipped my board up and walked inside. The cold breeze instantly hit as I opened the doors into the building. I made my way to the studio. I heard talking. I looked and saw Exo. 

"Annyeonghaseyo," They all greeted. 

"Annyeong," I said. I sat in the back watching them. I think they just started practicing because they weren't even sweating. They were practicing "Wolf", both versions. I sat and observed them. It was so hard to be in sync with 12 members, well they did have a year to prepare for what was ahead of them. After 2 hours, they took a break. Yes, 2 hours is a long time, but I loved watching other people dance, I loved observing them. Maybe it's the teacher in me. But, just watching their footsteps and their moves was so amazing. 

"So, Mi Young, what brings you here?" Kris asked me. 

"Oh just observing," I replied. 

"Observing?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just watching you guys dance, I love watching people dance," I said.

"Ah, who do you think was the best dancer?" Luhan asked. All of them looked at me. I thought about it. That was a hard question since this is SM, everyones a pretty good dancer. But, I think Lay and Kai was the best. 

"Hurry, Mi Young!" Sehun said whining. 

"Okay, okay, I think...Kai and Lay were the best," I replied honestly. 

"YES!" They said in unison and high-fived eachother. The others "awwed". 

"Okay! Let's take a short break everyone! Get water, do your things!" Suho announced. 

"Okay!" They shouted back. I walked out of the studio. I decided to take a walk in the building since it was so large. I got ice cold water for the hot day. As I was walking pass a hallway, I saw a flier hung up on the wall. It said," Sale at XXX mall! Everything is 50% off! Come now!" Hmmm...that's a good deal. Should I go? Well, shopping alone isn't very fun. Shopping in general isn't very fun. But, it's a sale, sales are always nice. And better it's 50% off! Hmmmm...but who should I call? Who's busy and who's not? Which gal friend should I call? I thought about it. I pulled out my phone, it was 12 in the afternoon. I still have time. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts list. I have lost of contacts since I knew so many companies and etc. I'm not close with everyone on my contacts list, but we like to keep in touch for songs and such dince I know so many people. I scrolled through Henry's name. He's busy now, but why wouldn't he tell me bout' his girlfriend? We're close. Maybe he was shy about it. I sperated my list to girls and boys. I went to the girl list. 

"Is she busy?" I asked myself. 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOSH I UPDATED! Even though I just stay up to 6:10 AM! Why am I so stupid? -__-   So, I'm gonna tell everyone bout my age no since my b-day is soon! So, just don't read this if you want to not know my age...anyways, I'm technically 12, everyone thinks I'm 12, I look 12, and so it's natural for me to say I'm 12. And plus, I'm born in the year of the snake, which is this year! YAY! But, I did say techically, because my b-day hasn't come yet, but it's only a month away! YAY! So, I'm not 12 yet, I'm actually still just 11. Everyone here is older than me, and I feel like a baby! >.< So yeah, I'm only 11, turning 12 so very soon! EEEEPS! Sorry for any typos, I'm still half awake. I'm so tired but I had to update! I couldn't wait any longer! >.<  I planned to do an all-nighter with my aunt, and we SUCCEDED! YAY! We passed our goal, which was 5 AM! :)  But we got hungry in the middle and there was no food! ; . ; My shoulder is sore, my wrist hurt from resting my hands on the desk, and my grandma wants to teach me stuff during the summer. NOT AGAIN! I don't wanna do class during the summer! It's so stupid! >.< Just let my brain cells fall out and depend on my sisters! Everyone calls me stupid anyways! >.<  In a bad mood, but that's okay I guess. 

 

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.