The Present

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

(When Mi Young was 11)

I was frozen, I was shocked. I can't believe what was happening. "I-I-I don't know," I said honestly. The old guy sighed.

"C'mon Mi Young! You always loved dancing!" Kibum said cheering me on.

"What if you leave me?" I whispered sadly. He chuckled slightly.

"You're funny, Mi Young. SM Town is a family, we will never leave each other. We are really close to each other," He said making me even more un sure.

"YG dumped me," I whispered. I didn't want to trust him, I didn't know. I would be able to spend time with Kibum and Zhou Mi. I was going to make my decision.

"Well....." Everyone gasped slightly and leaned in. "I......."

Mi Young P.O.V.

(Present time now)

"5,6,7,8," I said trying to think of a new dance. I groaned all alone in the studio. I slouched on the ground. I couldn't concentrate when I heard the other SM managers talking so loudly. The SM managers and I became close after a while. I've know them for so long. Since I was 11 to be exact.

"CAN YOU GUYS QUIET THE DOWN?" I yelled to them.

Super Junior's manager yelled back,"WHY?!? IT'S OUR BREAK TODAY! SOO MAN-SSI SAID SO!" Jung Hoon-ssi screamed back.

"Break?" I asked myself. That's why the place was so empty. Shinee was having their comeback soon so Soo Man said they could take a break a week before their comeback. I walked over to the other managers. They were sitting in a room eating chips and talking. They looked up at me.

"Oh, the baby is here!" Exo's manager said as he went up to hug me. I shoved him away a bit and all the other managers started laughing. He frowned and sat down again. I then flipped him off.

"You guys have a break?" I questioned. They all nodded. I sighed. "That ! I don't get a break!" I said frustrated.

"Ooooh, that's gotta ," Shinee's manager said. They all agreed with him. Sometimes I feel like all the managers have one brain.

"I have to stay and choreograph Dream Girl. It's so frustrating with you talking!" I yelled at them. They were kind of scared of me.

"Calm down, Mi Young! Why don't you take a break?" They suggested.

"I guess a break could be good," I said to myself.

"Yeah it would," said GG's manager. I sighed.

"Don't mess anything up! I'll be back in 2 hours at the most!" I yelled at them. They nodded. I sighed walking out.

         Even though all the managers were older than me, I still had to treat them like they were children. I grabbed my phone ith my earbuds. I walked out the building and went to my house. I unlocked the door and walked in. It felt nice to be home. I haven't been there in about a month. Soo Man made me stay in Exo's dorm. He said that they were too messy. Like I'm gonna clean up for them. that .

 I walked around in my house for a bit. Still the same, I thought and smiled. I passed through my posters of my favorite band. Yes, I have a room personally for them. It's kind of weird but it shows my love for them. I smiled at the posters and walked out of the room. I walked to my bedroom and slumped on the bed. I rolled in it for a bit and smiled to myself. I got off the bed and grabbed my camera. I slipped on my shows again and walked to the park I haven't visited in about 4 years. I haven't been there since I became SM's choreographer. I wasn't just SM's choreographer though. I was mostly their's, but other companies would love my work since SM is a dancing company, and ask me if I had time. I would always say yes. I had loads of money atleast. I would never meet the groups though. I would just choreograph it then show the "choreographer" for that band. I didn't get credit, but I got the money. I also make songs for bands too. So I was non stop moving. It started snowing while I was walking. I smiled. Just like before. It felt like old times. I walked through the trees I haven't seen in ages. I touched them softly and took a picture of them. It looks similar from the pictures I took long ago.

"Huh," I sighed seeing my breath. I took many pictures this time. I wanted to take as many as I could before I couldn't. Half an hour passed. I sighed again. I sat on a bench. The park was empty so I could stay there as long as I wanted to. As I left a family was coming in. I walked back to my house. I laid on my bed after putting away my stuff. I decided to change before I got comfy. I changed in to pajamas. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzKoH1qKAz0cor_bg77gb  I sighed and walked to my bed. I laid down. Thoughts started to fill my head. "I wonder what my sisters are doing right now," I thought had sighed. I started to wonder.

 

Hee Young P.O.V.

"HIYA!" I yelled kicking a dummy down.

"Good job, Hee Young," Eunmi praised. I nodded. We were training to go on a mission. I don't know why we were but whatever. We're supposed to go after this girl who's supposingly stealing our boss's daughters oppas....weird.

"You should be training Eunmi," I scolded.

"Uggghhh! This mission is bull! What are we even supposed to do about the person stealing away boss's daughter, Jieun? Kill her? For what?!? I say we back off!" Eunmi complained.

"Do you want the money or not?" I yelled. She cringed. I barely raised my voice at her.

"I do," She spat.

"Well, then just do the mission," I said returning to my training. The boss walked in. We immediately bowed.

"You guys are aware of the mission, correct?" He asked.

"Neh!" We said at the same time.

"Good. Let's introduce you to my daughter. Jieun come out here!" He yelled. She stood out and bowed. We did the same.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jieun or IU, I go by both. You guys are going to get me revenge, right?" Eunmi and I looked at each other and nodded.

"YAY! I'm going to get my oppas back! YAY!" She cheered. This girl was a , a big one. "So who are we targeting?" Eunmi asked.

"This girl I saw with Key oppa and Jonghyun oppa 4 years ago. We are still trying to identify her," Jieun or IU, whatever replied.

"So you don't know yet?" I asked.

"Yes! But we are on it. We have to investigate at the SM building and ask them who was the girl," Jieun said checking her nails. What a total . I hate you already, Jieun.

 

Eunmi P.O.V.

IU or Jieun, whatever was a total . Boss and Jieun left already. "That girl was a ," Hee Young and I said at the same time. We started laughing. Twins think alike. We stopped laughing.

"So who do you think the girl we're targeting is?" I asked her.

"Hmmm...who ever it is, I feel bad for her, we'll have to kill her or something without a reason," I said.

"Poor girl. She better be brave or strong. She has to be ready for a fight," Hee Young said feeling bad.

"I know. We only kill for a reason. Taking someone's breath away is pretty big," I said.

"Hopefully, SM will be smart for once and not tell them," Hee Young laughed.

"Yeah. Just this once, SM don't be stupid," We said to SM. We burst out laughing.

"So, how do you think Mi Young is doing in YG? Haven't heard anything from YG about her yet," I said.

"I don't know. Maybe she's still training," Hee Young said. I wonder what Mi Young is doing, we both thought.

 

Mi Young P.O.V.

I stopped my thinking and looked at the time. I got 3o minutes left. I should get ready. I got changed into my clothes.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5NUmqijIQFMjXiFrl63w   I changed into this with my gray skinny jeans that are loose on the bottom. I slipped on my black high tops and grabbed my favorite black snapback. I reached for my skateboard next to the door and opened it. I rode all the way there. I had about 15 minutes to spare. I walked in the door and saw the SM managers goofing around. I sighed. "YAH!" I yelled at them. They sat down once I yelled at them.

"Settle down, boys," I said winking and smirking. That's my favorite combo. Winking and smirking. Mostly smirking though. Anyways, I walked into my beloved dance studio and kept listening to Dream Girl. I wanted to base the dance on a dreamy-like theme. Didn't a member say that it's like a sequel to Sherlock or something? I thought of adding some moves from Sherlock in too. I got the dance done in about 2 hours just to practice again. I wanted some mics Shinee could move around. I guess it would hurt the buget. I was so relieved I was finished. I got so tired and hot I had to take of my hoodie with my black tank top under.

"Wow, you got some body, Mi Young," I heard Jung Hoon say. I threw the cloest thing I had next to me at him. That was a sweat towel that I didn't need.

"Shut the hell up. It's not like you haven't seen me wear short shorts and a tank top before."

"What the hell? Why isn't this soaking wet?" He looked confused.

"I don't sweat often," I replied and shrugged.

"I think we can do the dance Mi Young," Exo's manager said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Sure," I replied.

"We're serious! We have been watching you for a while," Shinee's manager said.

"Haha, then why don't you try it?" I smiled.

"You needs mic stands though," I stood up. I was hungry.

"Don't do anything bad to my studio, got it?" They smiled innocently. I walked out looking for food. I hope they don't do anything stupid. I smiled at the thought of them. What idiots.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for yesterdays update! I was in a rush! So I know thatthe last update you guys found out who was the gege! Zhou Mi! YAY! It wasn't any Exo members, guys. Remember, it was when Mi Young was 11, which was 4 years ago since she's 15 present time. Exo wasn't around back then. Sorry for any typos. Anyways keep commenting! :)  BYE BYE! 

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.