Surprise Visits...?

SM's New Choreographer

Girls Generation- Talk Talk 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mi Young P.O.V.

    I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, like, a thousand times. I yawned. I starched my arms and looked at who was calling. Woah, I have like, over 100 missed calls, and 200 texts. All by Shinee. I ignored it and put my phone on silent. No one messes with my slumber. I threw my phone on my shelf and laid back in bed. I put my hands behind my head. I didn't feel like going to the SM building. It's not like anyone wants me there anyways, also there are no groups having a comeback anytime soon. It was almost 9 AM. I have plenty time just to lay down and rest. I didn't want to listen to music right now. I just stared at the ceiling thinking of my life. 15 years of worthless years. I sighed. It was cold in my room. Yay...! I thought of Woohyun, I didn't expect him to be like that. Most idols try to hide their real image, but I understand that they're people too. Honestly, I wasn't really into them anymore, my favorite groups change a lot. But, TVXQ will always be in my heart forever. They taught me about life, how it is to be happy, they made me want to make music even more. Sometimes, I still like to believe the JYJ is still a part of TVXQ. Even though, I love JYJ as another group. I got lost in my thoughts until I thought I heard someone knock on my door. I thought I was just imaning it but I heard it again, and it kept repeating. I slowly sat up and stretched again. I slugged myself downstairs. I opened my door and saw a middle-aged lookingish man. I did not regonize him. I was about to close the door on him but he kept it open.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Infinite's manager, Hoan," He said introducing himself. I looked around for a moment, then tried to close the door again. But, he kept it open.

"Look, dude, I don't know you, I think you got the wrong house or something," I said trying to shoo him out.

"No, no, I didn't get the wrong house," He said. "I'm friends with your parents, they asked me to visit you," He said.

"I haven't seen my parents in 10 years," I replied blankly. I was still half-asleep so he's pretty lucky for me to be even replying to him. 

"Exactly! They wanted me to take you...somewhere," He said smiling. I tried to close the door again, but failed. 

"Look, dude, I don't know you, you don't know me, so scram!" I yelled trying to shut the try and passed this time. I sighed and pulled my bangs back. It fell back to it's place after a few seconds. I heard pounding on the door. "YAH! Go away!" I yelled.

"No! Let us in!" He yelled. Wait, did he just say, us? He has people with him. So not letting him in. He pounded harder. 

"You can't come in! This is my house! My property!" I yelled.

"It's actually your parents!" He yelled back.

"Actually it's not since I pay all the bills and they haven't stepped foot in this house for 10 years and more to go!" I yelled. He kicked down the door, well, I thought. He actually used a log, where I don't know where he got that from. 

"Sorry, but I have to do this," He said. What? Suddenly, guys came out with a large sack/bag thing. It was huge. To fit a person in there. Hoan-ssi then tried to hit me with the log. I fell to the ground obviously, logs are hard. It hurt a bit, I've been through worse. I kicked him in the stomach and he flew back. I started beating up the other guys. I punched one in the face and he got a bloody nose, I threw him out because I didn't not want to clean up carpet blood. I raised my fist too see if anyone else wanted to fight. They all backed away. 

"That's what I thought," I mumbled smirking slightly. I walked up to the Hoan dude. "What do you want from me?" I asked harshly with a glare that could scare everyone. 

"Your parents want me to take you to Infinite's dorm," He said softly. I furrowed my eyebrows and corssed my arms. 

"Why?" I asked. I think I'm perfectly fine here.

"Our boss, or the CEO of Woolim, is the one friends with your dad, he told me to come. I dont know why. He just said pack your bags and come over. We want to see how the members react," He said. "Please," He added. I thought hard about it. 

"Give me a day," I said. He nodded understandingly. "Howw long will I stay there?" I asked. He shrugged. I nodded.

"You will have to ask the CEO," He replied. I nodded. I closed the door as he was leaving. He gave me his number first so I could call him when I'm ready. I walked back to my bed breathing heavily and swaying my arms. I plopped on my bed sighing. My life is so complicated.

Key P.O.V.

Aish! That girl! Even missed our performance for some little fight! Stupid ! See? I'm swearing and I barely swear! This girl better have a good excuse. We already sent her many calls and texts! Why won't she reply or pick up?!? I ran my fingers through my hair. We were getting ready for our performance tonight. Mi Young is supposed to be there but she won't pick up! AIGOO! Kaeun isn't any better either! I guess we have to dance without one dancer like last time. I sighed. This girl is selfish. 

"Hey, Key! Did Mi Young ever pick up?" Onew asked while the sylist noonas were picking our outfits. 

"No! This girl, I swear, she only thinks about herself!" I yelled.

"It's not all her fault, you did yell at her," Onew said.

"Well, she deserved it! She was being rude to Se Kyung and she even likes Jonghyun! She's going to make Jonghyun cheat on Se Kyung! Se Kyung said that her and Jonghyun had a fight! She just wants attention!" I yelled reasoning. 

"It's not her fault she likes Jonghyun. Shy may not even like him!" Onew said.

"It's so obvious she does!" I hissed.

"Actually, not really, they never really got along since Se Kyung," He said.

"That's another point! That means she didn't like him because of Se Kyung! She didn't like him being with another girl, also another reason she's selfish. She even made her sisters go away and best friend," I mumbled the last sentence. I saw Taemin walk in and sit next to us. 

"YAH! You said to her that she pushed her own sisters away? That's terrible Kim Kibum! That's TOO far! You know she hurts  her a lot! you never insult someone like that!" Onew screamed at me scolding me.

"It's her fault," I yelled. He slapped me. Ouch.

"Never. She loves her sisters so much, even more than I love chicken," He hissed.

"It's true, Mi Young loves her sisters so much it's impossible to explain. Also, to bring up her best friend, that's gotta bring 10 times the pain she's going through," Taemin said. I scoffed.

"You said you guys sided with me!" I said hurt. 

"Yeah, before you mentioned what you said to her!" Onew yelled. It was just a silence. 

No P.O.V.

(At Infinite's Dorm) 

"Ah hyung! Where'd you go?" Dongwoo asked to Hoan.

"Yeah, we were looking all over for you!" Sunggyu asked also. Infinite started bombing him with questions.

"Oh, I just went out to do something for the CEO," Hoan replied to their questions. They sighed and sat down. Woohyun sat on Sunggyu's lap. Myungsoo sat with Sungyeol shyly. The YaDong couple started playing with eachther. Sungjong sat by himself in the middle of the somewhat circle. Suddenly, Hoan got a phone call. He asnwered it and left outside the dorm.  "Yobosayo?" He replied.

"This is Jung Yeop hyung," The CEO said.

"Yes, hyung?" Hoan replied.

"Did you get, Mi Young?" Jung Yeop asked.

"No, she beat me and the guys up. She was pretty strong, but I don't understand why we have to have her, there are plenty of others in the world who would pay to live with Infinite," Hoan said not understanding his boss. The CEO chuckled.

"This girl is special, I know she is. The difference between her and other girls is because she wouldn't pay to live with Infinite. She's also not girly and stuck up. Her personality doesn't change when guys are around. She's just unique," Jung Yeop answered. 

"I don't see how, but, OK hyung! She also said that she needs a day and she'll call me tomorrow when she's ready," Hoan said happily. 

"Hmmm...okay," Jung Yeop said and hung up. Hoan hung up to. What he didn't know is that Infinite was listening to their conversation. 

"*Gasp* What girl is living with us?" Song Jong asked the members.

"I don't know!" Hoya said worried.

"It's not like we haven't lived with a girl before, remember Yoo Jiae?" Woohyun reasoned.

"Oh yeah! On "You're My Oppa," Sungyeol remembered. 

"Oh those times," Sunggyu laughed with all of us.

"Well, Jiae was different, we don't know this girl," Myungsoo said.

"Well, at first we didn't know Jiae either, but we learned to. And we became very close," Sunggyu said as the leader.

"What if this girl is all fangirly and all weird and stuck up?" Sung Jong asked panicking. 

"Guess we just have to wait and see!" Woohyun said leaning his back against the wall.

Mi Young P.O.V.

I was sitting on my bed lifelessly. I don't want to live this place Even when I went to live with Shinee for a bit, at least I knew all of them. I don't know these guys except Woohyun, who is a player. So I have to live with a playa, sweet. I decided to go out for a bit. It wasn't sunny, but not too cold, but not too hot. It wwas cloudy and a bit breezy. I wore this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnVG3uGvbh8sm2c5EwjU2  (Without the earmuffs) I wore the shirt with my black, loose skinnies, the usual. I tied my hair up in a ponytail. I headed out the door after slipping on my high tops. I took my skateboard there. It was a nice day to take my skateboard. I plugged in my earbuds and listened to music. I just rode around town. I hadn't had breakfast today. I decided just to stop at a bakery and pick up some stuff and eat there. I sat next to the window looking at the sight. I thought about my life. I heard someone come into the shop. I saw someone I wouldn't expect to see. 

"Minji?" I asked. 

"Who else, ?" She snapped.

"Well, you could either by Chaerin, Dara, or Bom," I replied smirking. She rolled her eyes. I really hate it when people roll their eyes. It's like my pet peeve. 

"Haha, Mi Young very funny," She replied chuckling sarcastically. 

"I'm always funny," I said smirking. 

"I see you haven't changed, still annoying as ever, maybe even more," She rolled her eyes again.

"Well, if I became more annoying then I would have changed, right?" I asked smirking at her. She rolled her eyes again. What's up with this girl and rolling her eyes. 

"Well, I see you're still un-talented," She replied thinking she's so cool. 

"How can you tell? I haven't done anything yet. That means when I do, I will be so talented!" I said. She glared at me.

"Whatever," She said before ordering her food. She ordered enough food for 3 other people, which I think was for the rest of 2NE1. Well, why not play with her.

"Jeez, Minji! You eat enough to food 4 people in all!" I said giving her the gross face. She glared at me and furrowed her eyebrows. 

"At least I can keep my body!" She yelled.

"Hey! So can I!" I said acting like I didn't get her insult. She glared one last time.

"YG was right to not except people like you," She said and left. I didn't need YG. I'm glad with my quietish life. I ate and I left. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a quickish update, not really I guess. Sorry for any typos. Hehe. I don't have much to say. Well, do you people like me story? Do any guys read my story? o.O I'm just wondering. Nothing offensive it's just I'm wondering! Do I have any YG-stans? Any SM-stans? Do I have both? o.O  COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! 

 

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.