New Group

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

  I kept staring at Big Bang. Did they remember me? Didn't they hate me? Why would they take care of me? I scoffed mentally. I didn't regonize the other group. They had 5 members though. One of the people I didn't regonize waved their hands in front of my face. I squeezed my eyebrows together. 

"What are you doing, hyung?!?" Another guy I didn't regonize yelled. He reminded me, kind of a duck. Odd. I tried sitting up, but I couldn't. 

"You know, you can't sit up because of your wounds, Mi Young," GD said. I guess they do regonize me.

I sighed,"Shut it, bastard." He chuckled. 

"Just keep laying down. Rest," TOP said sighing. I groaned. I tried shifting, but I failed. I sighed mentally. My eyes landed on the other group. I forgot they were there. I raised a brow. 

"Who are you guys?" I said while doing the head nod thing gestering towards them. They shuffled a bit.

"We're B1A4...you don't know us?" A guy with orange hair said. 

"Eh! Sounds kinda familiar," I replied shrugging slightly. One guy pouted. He looked a little like a shipmunk, well, he reminded me of one. There was a silence. "Ya know? I still don't know your names."

"Oh yeah! I'm Jinyoung, the oldest of B1A4 and the leader." He winked at me. Gross.

"I'm CNU, but  my real name is Dongwoo," Dongwoo said smiling.

"I'm Sandeul! But my real name is Junghwan!" He said maybe too excitedly. I smiled back awkwardly. I don't really smile often, so, my smile was more like a half-smile.

"My name is Baro! My real name is Sunwoo!" He smiled wider than he already was. "You're really pretty! Hyung talks about you lots!" He said smiling. I nodded and smiled awkwardly. Big Bang took turns hitting his head. He whined and rubbed his head. What a weird group. 

"I'm the maknae, Gongchan, but my real name is Chanshik." Chansik acted more mature than some of the other members even though he's the maknae, weird. They all stared at me. Oh yeah, forgot to introduce myself.

"I'm Mi Young," I said coldly. Even though I said it like that they were still smiling. 

"Ok, we're done with introductions. Let Mi Young get some rest," Taeyang said. They nodded and walked away. I sighed. It was pitch black outside, that means it's late. I can still hear the thunder roaring though. That means the storm hasn't stopped yet. My eyes starting drooping down and I slowly drifted off into sleepy land. 

Eunmi P.O.V.

I yawned. Hee Young and I were up late looking up some videos. We were watching a bunch of bands, even some rookies. A band we recently took interest in was Lc9. I like their concept and the MV was very unique. I loved it. Hee Young did too. We were watching Mama Beat for the 1,000th time now and we didn't get bored of it. In fact, when we were watching it, we were silent just staring at them. My favorite was E.Den while Hee Young's bias was King. The video ended and we started listening to some 2NE1-Clap Your Hands. My fav was Minzy while Hee Young adored CL. I hated how Mi Young always compared Minzy and Hyoyeon. Ugh! Minzy is un-comparable! We heard a qiuet knock on our door. 

"Come in!" We said in unison. I said Youngnam come through the door. 

"I thought you guys were asleep, but I guess not. I think it's time your guys start actually attacking SM's chereographer," Youngnam said. We nodded. We paused our music and soved the laptop towards him. He typed in some words then the video came up. At the end of the video, we saw a girl. Our eyes widened, is that Mi Young?!?

Hee Young P.O.V.

Holy , is that Mi Young? Was not expecting that! We can't ing kill our own sister! Impossible! But, what can we do? That means, Mi Young isn't in YG...? My jaw couldn't close. Youngnam coughed slightly.

"You girls seem surprised," He said. I closed my mouth and shook my head. 

"Nope, just kind of tired." I chuckled. He smiled and walked out. 

"We don't want ANY mistakes. So plan carefully, girls! Goodnight!" He said walking out closing the door quietly. Eunmi and I looked at eachother and gulped. We took our pillows and screamed in it. Good thing our room is soundproof. , , , we can't kill our own little sister! 

"What do we do?" Eunmi asked almost to tears. 

"Well, we can't kill her. Just pretend we have a plan to kill her, then also think of a way not to." I suggested comforting Eunmi. 

Mi Young P.O.V.

I woke up in a black darkness. I looked at the clock next to me on a shelf. It was 3AM. I sighed. Why am I up so early? I always used to wake up in the middle of the night with my sisters or when I just can't sleep. I sighed again. I rubbed my forehead with my non-wounded arm. Do I really love Zelo? Or do I not? Was I just mad that he was with Minzy so that's why I was hurting? Or was it the thought that he didn't love me back? I actually feel like I don't love him that much anymore. But why did my heart hurt when he was with Minzy? I don't know. Love is a game I obviously can't play.

I tried getting up. I finally suceeded. I walked to the kitchen and look to the cabinets. I found the one with cups and glasses. I pulled one out and ggot some ice and water. The water went down my throat. It felt so nice. I feel like I haven't drank anything or ate anything for a long time, oh yeah, because I haven't! I giggled mentally. In a matter of second the cup was empty. I ate the ice too. I love the cold. I breathed out heavily. I felt only a little sore snice my incident, but I heal pretty fast. I heard someone coming down the stairs. I nearly bumped into them on the way out of the kitchen.

"Oh, good morning Mi Young!" Baro said cheerfully. How could this guy be so awake at 3AM in the morning? I nodded in response. 

"Morning," I said groggliy. He chuckled. 

"What are you doing up?" He asked. 

"I was thirsty, you?" I replied and asked. 

"I usually like getting up in the middle of the night and eat get some snacks. B1A4 is on a diet since we're having a comeback soon. I can't take it!" He pouted. My eyes kind of widened. He talks so much. His cute pout went away and was replace with a smile again. "I don't even think we need a diet anyways." I nodded.

"Baro-ssi-" I was cut off.

"Oppa," He said. I raised a brow.

"How bout' a no," I said. He pouted. 

"Fine! But I will get you to call me oppa!" He whined. I looked at him oddly. 

"Ok...anyways, who was the one that brought my into the house? What exactly happened?" I asked. He smiled.

"Seungri hyung brought your in! He called Daesung first since we were alll upstairs playing games. Then Daesung yelled for all of us to come downstairs, then we saw you soaking wet. We felt bad so we dried you off. Then, we discovered you had pretty nasty wounds so we started getting stuff for them," He said pretty quickly. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh, we were going to change your clothes, but some were nervous to do it and some were erts and we didn't want them touching you or anything," He said smiling nervously with a faint blush. My eyes looked kind of confused and shocked. Great, I'm living with some erts. Awesome. Yeah, not really. "I'm gonna get my snacks and go up to bed. Night, Mi Young!" He wished cherrfully and all smilely. I went back to the couch and fell back asleep, this time, I didn't wake up at night.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! I updated! Just a pretty quick one! And BTW I'm not going to reveal my age until at least 5 peope who don't know my age comment about it. And if 5 people don't, then my age will be a secret! ^.^ Hehe. B1A4 win the house! YEAH! Who thinks they can guess my name?!?! OH MY GOSH! That's gonna be hard! :P BWAHAHAHA!

 I'm not going to be updating that often I think becuase I have a BIG test coming up! EEPS! I totally like at math, so yeah. Sighs. :( COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE!