Gege

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

(When Mi Young was 11)

I sighed deeply. I walked back to my house and changed into my pajamas. I changed into warm pajamas since it's snowing. It was really cold in my house. I shivered a bit while changing. This is what I changed into: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnm2ZXRasuCr7H30cD3-p  I hugged myself because I felt warm. I crawled into bed after putting my camera where it should be. My bed was nice and cold. I don't know why but I always loved my bed cold. The blanket was silk, the pillow cover was too. The cold always made me think more, it made me think better. It made me smarter, I don't know why though. I slowly fell asleep without listening to music like I usually do. I shouldn't have, it always made me wake up in the middle of the night with mightmares. I slowly woke up. I got out of bed and walked out. I was in different clothes. Weird, I thought. I opened my door and saw my best friend. I screamed and ran to hug him.

He was fading away, "I'm so sorry Mi Young." He said and disappeared. I saw a glimpse of my sisters and parents being killed and dying. I burst out crying. I woke up shaking for real now. It was still dark with a bit of brightness from the snow. Uggghhh. I nightmare again. I always have those when I don't go to sleep listening to music. I looked to my side at my clock. 2:46 AM. I groaned and thrashed in my bed angrily. I tried to go to sleep but I just couldn't. I looked to my clock again. 3:13 AM. I sighed loudly. Should I do something this early. I'll wait until the sun comes up to take good pictures. Wait, the sun can't come up if it's snowing! Uggghhh! I shook in my bed again. Ottoke? I tried to think of what to do. Maybe I should call Kibum. I reached for my phone but then thought, he wouldn't be awake. He did say he was practicing with s. I shouldn't disturb him though. Eh, when have I thought about other people. Nahh...I'll just wait in the morning to take pictures of the snow. I slumped back in bed after trying to get my phone. I think I'm gonna make a song. I got up and walked to my studio. I took in a deep breath. It feels like home. So much memories in this one place. I made many songs in here and composed many with my sisters. I recorded some with them too. I brought friends in to record songs also. My sisters and I compose, write, and record songs in here. Not all the time do we do it with each other. Some songs we recored by ourselves or with one other person. It depends really. I sat down and took out my personal writing notebook. It was pretty big and thick I opened it the next free page. I wrote a bunch of happyish songs with my sisters. Now I write depressing, more meaningful songs. I slumped against my chair. I was still pretty sleepy but I had really good ideas. It takes a while to write a song if I'm kind of tired and sleepy. I thought about my emotions, depressed, lonely. So that's what I created my song about. I think it turned out well. It took about 2 hours to write, record the song, and compose it, not in that exact order though. I titled it, Lonely. (2NE1's Lonely). I took in one last deep breath of the studio and walked out. I shut the door silently. I looked at the clock in my living room. 5:18 AM. The sun was very distant and faded but it was a bit sunny outside. Well, it was just bright. It was still snowing. It was like a Winter Wonderland. Haha. I laughed slightly. I grabbed my camera and walked out to the park to take some pictures. I opened my door then shut it quickly. I was still in my pajamas. Good thing I'm in an empty area. I'm like the only person in this whole area since I have such a big house. I changed into some casual clothes. My clothes: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaylJJHLrLks6xegnTz2m  (Without the purse and shades.) I tied my straight, black hair up in a ponytail and let my bangs fall naturally. I grabbed my camera. I slipped in my high tops. I looked at my skateboard, I should just walk since it's snowing. I walked out perpared this time. I yawned and stretched my arms. I put my hands in my pockets. I sighed and saw my breath. I looked down at the ground. It was covered in snow.

There was no sign of a sidewalk. "Oooof!" I fell to the ground. "Damn it! Now I'm all ing wet!" I yelled. I looked at the culprit in front of me. The guy had slight eyeliner on and was pretty short. His hair was brown. He looked like an idol.

"What the hell was that about, pretty boy?" I hissed.

"I'm so sorry!" He apoligized. He paused for a bit then held his hand up to help me. I ignored it and got by myself. I dusted myself off. Great, now my 's cold.

"I'm super sorry! I didn't mean to," He said not sounding sorry too much. He didn't seem to frantic about it. I shoved him back a bit.

"Woah! Do you know who I am?" He asked insulted.

"No and I don't need to, bastard," I said harshly. My bad side was coming out. My gangster side.

"I'm from a guy group under SM Entertainment. Ever heard of Shinee?" He asked curiously.

"I never asked from an introduction, pretty boy," I said. This guy kind of reminded me of Kibum. Wait, didn't Kibum say he was under SM too?

"My friend is from SM too. Do you know a guy named Kibum?" I asked still in a mean mood.

"Yeah! He's actually in Shinee. Therefore you can't hurt me since I'm his friend," He said kind of logically. "HA!" He added too. Wow, this dude is annoying. I pushed him a bit. We were about the same height.

"I don't care who's friends with who, I cant hurt you if I wanted to," I said intimidating him. He gulped and backed up. *Click* I heard. I ignored it. I gave him my fiece face. I growled and he back up even more. I looked pretty scary honestly, I was cursed with natural make up on my face so my eyeliner made my eyes look scary.

"C'mon let's just start over and be friends," He said nervously.

"Whatever pretty boy. You're on your own," I smirked. I walked away from him. I kept walking to the park. I heard rustling behind me. I turned around. I saw the same guy.

"Why are you ing following me?!?" I yelled at him.

"Sssshhh! It's really early still. People are sleeping!" He whispered.

"I don't give a !" I hissed. I ran at him.

"STOP!" He yelled kind of quietly. I stopped.

"What?" I asked. This kid was really annoying.

"You never got my name," He said.

"I don't want to know your name," I hissed again.

"Well, I want to tell you!" He whined. I walked away. He was so ing annoying.

"Wait!!!" He. ran after me. I ingnored him. He ran in front of me. I glared at him and he moved away a bit. He held out his hand. "Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun," He said smiling. I ignored his hand.

"Mi Young," I said blankly. I walked away.

"Where are you heading to?" He asked. "The park," I replied.

"Why so early?" He asked curiously.

"Cause I can," I shoved him away. I was so ing sure I was gonna lose control and punch his face.

"How bout' I come with you?" He asked giving me his "best smile". I hate it when people smile cheesy like.

"How bout' not," I suggested harshly.

"Plea-" He said. I interupted him by flipping him over. "Shut it. Got it?" I hissed harshly. I glared at him then walked away. He got up and followed me.

"I swear I will kill you," I yelled.

"I just want to be friends," He gave me his "puppy eyes".

"You know, that trick really never worked on me," It was true. That trick only worked on me with my best friend, only him.

"Fine!" He yelled and walked away. I sighed happily. I could finally walk in peace. He started walking back to me.

"Can we just start over? Forget this fight happened?" He asked normally for once.

"I hold grudges" I answered honestly. I hated making friends. I only have a handful, well I have more but I don't really know where they are now. I only have Kibum left.

"Please?" He asked like a normal person.

"How bout' this?" He listened.

"You leave me alone and we'll be alright. OK," He handed me a piece of paper. *Click* I heard.

"Call me when you're done with, whatever you're gonna do at the park. I wanna take you somewhere to know you better. K?" He asked.

"Sure, I guess," I was like, half-asleep. I didn't really want to argue.

"Cool," He smiled. He walked away. I wonder where he was going anyways. I noticed I walked farther then I wanted to. I passed the park when I was lost in thought. I groaned quietly and walked back to it. When I got to it, it was empty of course. People don't start ariving till' like, 10. I took a couple pictures while walking there.  Whenever I come here, I get in the mood to take a few pictures. *Click* I took another picture. It had a bird in it this time. When I was done, I decided to all this Jonghyun guy.

"Yoboseyo?" I heard on the other line.

"Sup'? It's Mi Young" I replied.

"Oh! Hey," He said cooly.

"Where did you want to take me? I'm starving," I replied.

"Mmmm...let's meet up at the restaurant next to the SM building. You know which one?" He asked.

"Well, there are many but let's just meet up around the SM building and pick which restaurant," I suggested.

"OK. And I wanna take you somewhere after that so dress up in loose clothes that you can move in," He replied.

"OK. See ya later, pretty boy," I smirked. "Haha. OK annyeong!" He said with aegyo. He hung up after that. I walked to my house to change. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpOiZdElKB1ACMA4-7Usa  (Without the shades.) I changed into this with black, loose, skinny jeans with a sliver chain hanging on the side of it. My hair was still in a ponytail. I put my camera away. I slipped on my black high tops again and walk out the door. I grabbed my skateboard so it will be a shorter trip. I love the snow in my face. It was snowing lightly now, well lighter than before. The sidewalk was clearing so it was easier to ride. I dodged people pretty easily. I looked at my watch realy quick. 7:35 AM. Still pretty early. I reached my location and picked up my board. I looked around for Jonghyun. It was kind of easy since I'm 167 cm and all the girls that were walking around the building looked about 160 cm. I laughed in my mind. I saw Jonghyun wearing shades and a snapback to keep under cover. I waved to him and he waved back.

"Was the theme undercover because I left my shades and hat at home," I chuckled slightly. "Haha, very funny," He said sarcastically. I smirked cooly.

"Which one do you wanna eat in?" I asked.

"Ummm...." He wondered off thinking.

"C'mon dude, I'm ing starving. I haven't ate anything the whole day!" I yelled quietly.

"Well, then you choose one," He said. I shrugged and walked in a fancy one.

"You paying?" I asked. He nodded. I smirked. A young looking woman approached us. She looked like she was going to faint at the sight of Jonghyun. She smiled at us nervously. Jonghyun looked uncomfortable. I felt like bursting out laughing. This was hilarious. I held in my laughter by biting my lip. Jonghyun smiled back at her.

"Annyeonghaseyo," She bowed slightly. "Is it just you 2?" She added. She kept staring straight at Jonghyun. I nudged him to make him speak.

"Yeah," He finally replied. She smiled and flipped her hair. She was flirrting with him. She glared at me. I looked at her weirdly.

"Come with me," She said. We followed her to our seats. "Here are your menus," She smiled at Jonghyun. She handed the menu to Jonghyun and threw mine on the table.

"Thanks~" I said holding out the thanks sarcastically. She smiled once again and Jonghyun then walked away. She looked back once again and Jonghyun winked at her. She giggled.

"That was weird," I said. Third wheel much? I asked myself. I chuckled.

"Jealous?" He smirked.

"Not at all. I wouldn't be surprised if she snuck on her number under your menu on how long she was holding them just staring at you!" I smirked.

"Well, how can she resist this?" He gestured to himself.

"I can resist all that, but her. She looked like she was going to pounce on you," I smiled slightly. He laughed. when it came to order our food she completely ignored me. She kept laughing and joking with Jonghyun.

"Is this your girlfriend, oppa?" She whispered in his ear. He shook his head smiling. "Good." She smiled still flirting. I could hear the whole conversation even when they were "whispering". I felt like bounding my head on the table. It was funny at first but then I wanted my food. I was like dying. Love always disgusted me. I like hooking people up, but for myself, never. I flipped through the menu once again.

"And for you, miss?" She put on a fake smile and looked at me. I glaned at him for a second and he was still smiling.

"Can I have some beef with rice?" I said blankly. I planned out what I was going to say like 30 times. She smiled at Jonghyun and he winked at her, again, then she walked away.

"Isn't she great?" He asked.

"Yeah, amazing," I said sarcastically. Sarcasm is like my second language.

"You could at least be nicer" He suggested.

"Dude, I barely talked to her! She didn't even talk to me. I bet she thought I was just air," I said. He frowned. She came back with his food. It looked perfect.  My food looked icky and bad. I glared at the food and her.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked innocently.

"Yeah, you and my food, ." I hissed.

"Excuse me? You're so unlady like," She accused me.

"Thank you," I said honnestly. I loved being gangster-like. Jonghyun of course defended the waitress.

"Don't be mean to Se Kyung," I sighed and walked straight out the door. I sighed again. I was invited and treated like . Damn it. Still hungry. I guessed Jonghyun was going to stay there with her. I saw someone walk out of the SM building. I hoped it was Kibum. I went to see who it was.

"Mi Young?" A male voice said. I took a better look at the person.

"Gege?" I asked.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Wow! This is a long chapter, well I think it is! I sat here typing for like 2 hours! GASP! Sorry for any typos in here. Hope you enjoy this loooong update. Guess who the gege is. BTW, gege means older brother in Chinese, that's a bigger hint. Comment who you think it is please! I'll update soon! :)

 

 

 

 

I don't own any pictures.