Selfish?

SM's New Choreographer

Ailee- Shut Up   OR    2NE1- It Hurts 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mi Young P.O.V.

    I didn't want Jonghyun to come and find me. I got up from the workout room. I walked at the pace I usually do, there was no point in running. Jonghyun probably couldn't get up by himself. He probably could barely jog for about an hour. I laughed to myself. How foolish was I to befriend Kim Jonghyun. I knew he would never think of me as a friend. I kept laughing, the more laughing I did, the more it hurt. I was wrong to trust people. Why did I trust in the first place to make my heart hurt more? Stupid ing questions I ask myself. I ran my fingers in my hair. My bangs fell back in place. I sighed heavily. I chuckled again. How stupid of me. I walked up to the dance studio first.

"What did Jonghyun say?" Taemin asked, not sensing my sadness. No one really could tell, I look depressed all the time. 

"Ummm..." I tried to think of what to say. "I couldn't really find him, you should, uh, look for yourselves," I said lying.

"Ahhh...okay, you should go home and change. You still have a little less than 2 hours left," Onew said. 

"Oh, okay," I said nodding. I guess it would be a good idea to calm myself. I let the room. While I was walking to the exit, I saw Se Kyung staring at me. I looked to her, looked around me, then looked back at her. I gave her my cold stare. She backed up a bit.

"You don't scare me!" She said ily. 

"Uhhh...I wasn't really trying to," I replied. It was true. I was just looking around. When someone stares at you, you usually automatically look back. 

"Yeah right!" She walked down her since she was on the staircase leading to the lobby. I turned to her completly. 

"What do you want, Se Kyung?" I asked annoyed. 

"You know what I'm thinking," She snapped. I stepped forward and she automatically stepped back a bit. 

"What are you thinking? I don't have time for this," I said.

"I know you like Jonghyun!" She said. I scoffed.

"Why would I ever like him? We're only friends, actually, not friends anymore," I defended. I would never like Jonghyun.

"Oh c'mon, Mi Young! I see the way you look at him, the way you got mad while I was with him, just admit it, !" She yelled in my face. Wait, did she just call me a ? Awww, hell naw! 

"Ummm...the way I look at him? I look at him the way I look at people I hate! I look at him like he's a pair of old socks! And maybe I was mad because he was lying about liking me as a friend, and called me weak! And don't you call me a !" I hissed. 

"Whatever! I'll tell everyone you love him!" She smirked.

"What good would it do you? You're his girlfriend!" I said. This girl is seriously crazy. 

"Well, everyone will sypathize for me! Everyone will comfort me and I get more attention! HA! Everyone will hate YOU!" She laughed. 

"Do whatever you want! I don't ing care! I don't care about my "image", I don't have one cause' I'm not even famous, I don't care about what ANYONE thinks of me, I don't care what you think of me, I just don't give a damn!" I said sticking 2 middle fingers up at her walking out.

I heard her gasp. I smirked. I put my hands down. She thinks she can threaten me, ha! Loser! I smiled to myself. I rode my board to my house. It was sunny outside now. Everyone was out today. It turned out to be a sunny day. The whole area was covered in snow though. It was a bit hard to ride in the snow. But, I practiced riding in the snow with my best friend. I got home and un-locked the door with my keys. I put my board against the side of my door. I shut my door and walked upstairs. I have about 1 hr and 30 minutes to kill. Why not walk around. I wanna go to a busy area and just go window shopping. I headed out of my house again. I decided not to take my skateboard. If there's too many people I might run over some people's feet or toes. Hehe. I shut my door. I don't know why, but when I walk by myself I always have thought just flooding my head, so here they come. Thoughts of my sistars started popping up, of course. I laughed to myself. Why do I keep laughing away my pain? I looked up to the sky. It was a bit cloudy and mostly sunny. I suddenly got a call. Uggghhh! I answered it anyways.

"Yobosayo?" I answered angrily.

"Did I interupt something?" I heard Kibum say. 

"Yeah! You interrupted my freedom!" I yelled over the phone. I got kind of weird looks. 

"I don't have time for this arguing!" He yelled. He barely raises his voice. 

"Then just continue!" I yelled back. I heard him sigh.

"Fine!" He yelled. "Se Kyung got shot in the arm this time, with a bullet!" Kibum said worrying.

"Huh! I don't care if she dies!" I scoffed. I could tell Kibum was becoming serious and tense.

"YAH! I don't have time for your jokes, Pham Mi Young!" He yelled angrily. What the hell, no one talks to me in my full name! Too far dude! 

"YAH! Don't call by my full name!" I yelled. I walked back to my house so I could yell in peace. I didn't get to walk far. 

"PHAM MI YOUNG! PHAM MI YOUNG! PHAM MI YOUNG! PHAM MI YOUNG PHAM MI YOUNG! He repeated yelling. I hate it when people say my full name. It makes me think of my parents. My parents always scolded me and compared me to my sisters. They would always adress me by my full name while yelling. It made me so angry. I would always try to block them out. I would look to my sisters for help, but they could never reason with out parents. 

"SHUT UP!" I screamed out the top of my lungs. Silence. I was so angry. I clenched my jaw and fist. It felt like they were both going to break.

"Can you not be selfish for once? C'mon, Mi Young! This isn't like you!" Kibum still raising his voice. Well maybe you said my full name and I got angry! And the hell? Me selfish? I never thought so. I stay in this house for most my life and even had to sleep at Shinee's dorm for a while.

"This is totally like me! I haven't changed, OK? I'm not selfish, what so ever! I don't brag, I don't use my money, I have a job, so I work for me money! Even though I still have money from my family! I've never been selfish in my life!" I said raising my voice. He scoffed.

"Well, you're being selfish right now! You can't even think about our feelings? Se Kyung is our friend, did you ever think about Jonghyun's feelings either? Se Kyung is his girlfriend! What's wrong with you?" He yelled. "Can you not be selfish for once?" He added yelling still. I can't believe it. Kibum hates me too? I should've only trusted my sisters and my best friend. "WHAT? Too sad to say anything? You know you're wrong, don't you? Maybe you do like Jonghyun, just like Se Kyung keeps saying! At first I thought she was just kidding, but now, I'm starting to believe her!" He continued. He is he scolding me for nothing I did wrong? Why does everyone think I like Jonghyun? I don't! I'm positive! "Why don't you speak? I shut up you up didn't I?" He yelled. "Maybe it was meant for Hee Young and Eunmi to leave you! Maybe they didn't like your attitude! What was his name again? Your best friend? I forget, his name. But, whoever he is, maybe he just wanted to get you out of his life!" He yelled. Why is he saying this. I started shaking. I screamed. 

"SHUT UP BASTARD!" I yelled.

"Make you mad, Mi Young? Losing your witty comebacks," He chuckled. I could tell he's smirking. I couldn't handle it anymore. Too much pain. I dropped my phone. I started going crazy. I started screaming even more. I didn't cry though. Why would someone I trusted so much betray me. My life is litterally falling apart and smashing into pieces one by one. I clutched my heart. Why does it hurt so much? I could hear Kibum still trying to talk to me. I could barely make out what he was saying. I felt like I was going to burst. I screamed even more. I don't know what took over me but I my legs picked me up and run outside. I kicked everything in my path. My neighborhood was falling apart by my anger. I screamed, yelled, and just started going crazy. Why me? Why is it me who has so much pain? What did I do wrong? I ran bak inside while shutting y dooor in the process. I collapsed on my bed. Kibum had already hung up. I don't think I can trust anyone now. Hee Young, Eunmi, my best friend, please comeback. I started screaming their names and comeback after it. I started throwing blankets all over the place. Should I just quit the job? It seems no one appreciates my work. They think I'm selfish since I have a job, why not just quit it? I have enough money. I'd like to watch most bands fall apart cause' no one write their songs. Actually, not everyone, how about just SM? Was Hee Young and Eunmi right about them? Or how about just right about some people? My brain is over working itself. I started to feel like I was sweating a gallon. My vision turned blurry and I out.

Key P.O.V.

Aish! That girl! Why does she have to make me so mad? She can't even support her own friends? How selfish of her! She can't even come visit Se Kyung when she got shot. Mi Young would know what to do! Aish! I ruffled my hair. Did I go too far? No! I won't go apologize! Never! I just want to see her beg for forgiveness, something she's never done! She can't live without me, right? How selfish of her. Can't even dedicate her time to see someone who just got shot in the arm? That's totally selfish! 

"What's wrong, hyung?" Taemin asked from behind me. I'm guessing they heard my yelled from outside the studio. I closed the door so they only heard muffles of yelling. 

"No! Mi Young is being selfish again!" I yelled. He got startled by my voice.

"Mi Young? Selfish again? She's never been selfish!" Minho came in and defended her. 

"Who are you going to side with? Me or Mi Young?" I asked. They paused. Onew came in.

"Hyung!" Taemin yelled at him. He looked over.

"What?" He asked. 

"Key hyung says that Mi Young is being selfish!" Taemin said. Onew chuckled. 

"Mi Young selfish? Never!" He smiled.

"Who are you going to side with? Me or Mi Young?" They all paused. "Well? Who?" I asked again. I'm very impatient. 

"W-We d-don't really k-know," Minho replied. I scoffed.

"C'mon! I knew you guys for so long! You would choose a girl over me?" I was hoping they weren't serious. "She even likes Jonghyun!" I blurted. They all furrowed their eyebrows. 

"Mi Young would never lie Jonghyun hyung! She's too good for him!" Taemin said crossing his arms.

"Really? Se Kyung said so!" I said.

"Well, we can't be sure Se Kyung is telling the truth!" Onew said crossing his arms also.

"Well, I was talking to Mi Young earlier and she said that she didn't care if Se Kyung died! So that implies she doesn't like Se Kyung! That means she doesn't like her because Se Kyung is dating Jonghyun!" I reasoned. They started to believe me. I smiled.

"Well, okay, I guess that makes sort of sense," I heard them say. I smiled.

"So you side with me?" I made sure. They slowly nodded. 

Eunmi P.O.V.

"Hee Young!" I called.

"Yes?" I heard her reply while she was picking out her clothes to start our second mission. We had to do something to the SM building again. 

"Can I try to do the mission today? I haven't shot anything in a while," I said. It's true, I'm quicker wiith my hands, if that's possible. 

"Okay, sure!" I heard her reply. I smiled. She smiled back. I wore this:  (Without the hat) We were going out today. It was a nice day so we felt like shopping! Shopping isn't really our thing so we do it rarely. Hee Young wore this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrJ9GUWAGhtqNTTn6yjX2  

"You ready?" Hee Young asked. I nodded. I slipped on my white converse while Hee Young slipped on her yellow converse. We headed out the door. I quickly ran back inside though.

"YAH! Eunmi where are you going?" I heard her yell.

"We forgot our weapon, pabo!" I yelled back. We started laughing. I grabbed the handgun and headed out. The warmth showered us. It wasn't too hot. About a bit hotter than usual bit it had a lot of wind blowing. It was not a far walk to the building. Maybe a 20 minute walk. We have to get out of our base also. As we reached it was saw a girl arguing with another girl. I couldn't see the lower level girl but the girl on the stairs was moving at someone so I assumed she was talking to someone. She looked pretty mad too. 

"Let's wait until the lower level girl leaves, the top one looks y," I said laughing. Eunmi laughed with me. As soon as she left. We waited a bit not to be suspicious. 

"What of the girl leaves?" Eunmi asked. We looked back. The girl sat down and was playing on her phone. We looked at eachother. And hid back. We were both thinking, we're alright. It's a twin thing. I looked back up though.

"Hey, isn't the South Korean actress, uhhh...Se Kyung?" I asked Eunmi. She popped back up and took a look. 

"Oh it is!" She exclaimed. "I've always hated her anyways," She added and we bursted out with laughter. 

"Get ready to shoot, Eunmi," I said. She nodded and started aiming. Then, she shot. She let out a high-pitched scream. We ran as fast as we could. 

"Why do all the girls let out a scream as shoot them?" We both asked eachother. We laughed again. We went back to out base and decided to rest for some time. We decided to watch a movie. During the movie we both frowned at the same time.

Hee Young P.O.V.

I grabbed the remote and switched off the movie. We both looked at eachother.

"You feel that too, right?" I asked. She nodded. 

"That means..." Eunmi said.

"Something is wrong with Mi Young," I continued for her. 

"I wonder what's wrong. I really want to visit her," Eunmi said tearing up. I rubbed her back.

"Sorry, but we can't. Boss forbid us," I said being the older sister. 

"I-I really wanna go back. When she hurts, we hurt," Eunmi said sadly. 

"She must be hurting really badly, my heart hurts a lot," I said.

"Yeah she must. We only feel half of what she feels," Eunmi said. We have this sister connection thing, it's not a deivce, we're just so close. We both sighed. 

"Wanna go out now?" I asked. Eunmi nodded grinning sadly.

"It would help us calm down, I think," Eunmi said getting up. We fixed out hair and went out.

Mi Young P.O.V.

I woke up from my fainting incident. I scratched my head. The sun was almost down. How late is it? I loooked at my clock. 5:47 PM. Ooops, missed the performance. My phone rang. It was Kibum. I didn't answer. I didn't feel like talking to people I knew. It feels like the people I love most hurt me. I sighed. I looked outside again and sighed. I still wanna go out though. Should I? Why do I ask questions again? Oh yeah, I have no one to answer them for me. I looked at my missed calls. 45 missed calls from Kibum and 18 texts. 39 missed calls from Onew-ssi and 39 texts. 23 missed calls from Taemin and 49 texts. 30 missed calls from Minho and 26 texts. My eyes widened. This all happened when I was in pain and fainted. I shook my head. I'm going to try to forget everything about today and just enjoy the day.

Eunmi P.O.V.

I laughed. Hee Young was trying on silly outfits. I kept giggling. She made funny facial expressions also. We were here for about 2 hours already. We bought normal everyday clothes, summer clothes, winter clothes, and a few dresses, for both seasons. We shopped at about 15 stores, I honetly don't know. I just know she were havign a really good time. We paid for our clothes and thanked the owners of the shop. We walked out. 

"Hee Young?" I called.

"Hmm?" She replied. 

"It's almost 6, should we go now?" I asked.

"Sure! I'm tired out anyways!" She smiled. I smiled too. I was always the quieter one. Hee Young was always out-going and a social butterfly, I was talkative at home, but not in public. I was sometimes, but not most of the time. 

"Actually, I have an idea!" Hee Young announced. 

"What is it?" I asked curiously. 

"How bout' we go to the beach? It's not far from here, plus, there's an ice cream near it!" She exclaimed. We've always loved ice cream, along with Mi Young. I nodded happily.

"How long is it?" I asked. 

"Hmmm...about a 15 minute walk," Hee Young replied.

"Cool!" I said. 

"Eh!" She nudged me. 

"Hm?" I replied.

"Race ya?" She said chidlishly. She's always childish in public, but I'm more chidlish not in public. I was faster than her anyways. 

"Sure!" I exclaimed stretching. We looked a bit weird stretching on the sidewalk. We got in our running positions. 

"Ready," She said.

"Set," I said.

"...GO!" We both screamed running at our top speed. We were always really fast. I think we ran too fast, though. I wasn't paying attention to things in front of me so I stopped right when I was about to bump into someone. Hee Young was still running. I was face-to-face ith that person. We kept staring at eachother. He looked really good. We just kept staring until it got kind of awkward. 

"Mianhe!" I stepped back and bowed slightly. He chuckled. He looked like kind of a player with his bronzy-like hair. 

"It's okay, I should of known people would be racing eachother on the streets," He chuckled. I smiled back. 

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself," I said. "My name's Eunmi," I said.

"Hi, I'm Dongwoo," He smiled.

Hee Young P.O.V.

Aish! Where'd that girl go? I looked back. I saw her with a guy. He was pretty cute. Eh! I won't intterupt! I kept walking on the sidewalk until I got to the beach. I saw a guy sitting there already, alone. He had kind of curly black hair. He had this intense stare, like Mi Young had. He was extremely good looking though. I kept staring at him. It's like he kept directing my eyes to him. 

"Are you going to keep staring at me?" I heard him ask. I gasped. I didn't know he knew I was there.

"I-I-I," I kept stuttering. He was too good looking for my eyes. I couldn't concentrate. He seemed a bit cold, really quiet. He had this mysterious vibe. 

"Are you just going to stand there or introduce yourself?" He asked. I stepped forward a bit. 

"Ah, uh, I'm Hee Young," I finally said. How embarrassing! I thought.

"And you are?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I'm L," He said without looking at me. What kind of name is L. "My real name is Myungsoo," He said like he was reading my mind. I made an "O" shape with my mouth and nodded understanding. 

"YAH! HEE YOUNG!" I heard Eunmi yell. We both looked behind eachother. I saw Eunmi and the guy she was talking to standing next to her. 

"Myungsoo! I was looking for you!" I saw the guy next to my sister say. I wasn't the protective type, but I knew Mi Young was. When it comes to us she always care, A LOT! I was always happy when Eunmi met someone, Mi Young always inspected them, even if it was a girl. 

"Oh? You know eachother?" Eunmi asked pointing to me and Myungsoo. We looked at eachother.

"Uh, well I just met him," I said smiling. 

"Do you two know eachother?" The guy next to Eunmi said gesturing to me and Eunmi.

"Yeah we're twin sisters!" I said happily. I loved sharing the fact we're twins. 

"Oh! Explains why you guys look alike," He said. Eunmi and the guy ran down next to us and started to introduce ourselves.

"Hi, I'm Dongwoo," Dongwoo said to me.

"Hi, I'm Hee Young," I said smiling. He smiled back. Looks like this guy and I are gonna be close friends.

Eunmi P.O.V.

"Hi, I'm Eunmi," I said.

"I'm L," He said. L? What an odd name. "My real name is Myungsoo," He added. I made an "O" with my mouth and nodded.

"You had the same reaction with your sister," He said. 

"Wanna get some ice cream?" Dongwoo suggested.

"YAY! ICE CREAM!" I screamed already running there. Dongwoo and I chuckled. Myungsoo seems kind of quiet. She started walking up to the ice cream place. So I walked up with Dongwoo-ssi. 

"Don't be intimidated by Myungsoo," He said.

"Why would I be?" I asked. 

"Because he's always cold to people he just meets," Dongwoo said.

"Oh! That's why he didn't talk a lot to me," I said. It makes sense now. Dongwoo chuckled.

"You seems very talk-a-tive," He chuckled.

"Hehe, yeah. Eunmi is the quieter one while I'm more talk-a-tive," I said smiling.

"By the way, don't call him Myungsoo, only people close to him can call him that," Dongwoo said.

"Why doesn't he like being called by his real name?" I asked curiously. He's kind of like Mi Young. She doesn't like being called by her full name. Dongwoo shrugged.

"Her just thinks people close to him can call him by his real name," He said. I smiled. We reached the shop. Eunmi went to Dongwoo while I walked to L. 

"So, I heard you're quiet," I started. He looked at me weird and furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're very blunt," He said. I nodded.

"Yeah, but I'm honest!" I smiled. He chuckled slightly, very quietly, but I still heard.

"You're laugh is cute," I said truthfully. He kind of started at me that looks like a glare. I shrugged. "It's the truth," I said smiling. He laughed again.

"You're the only person who's not scared or intimidated by me," He smiled. I like his smile. 

"Well, I have a pretty scary younger sister," I said laughing. "She doesn't like talking to people either, like you! But I guess she's quieter than you," I said.

"Someone? Colder than me?" He said like he was insulted. 

"Yeps!" I replied trying to hold in a smile. 

"Is she more mysterious?" He asked.

"I'm pretty sure! Actually, much more! I'm pretty sure you'll know who I'm talking aboout when you see her," I said.

"Where is she now?" He asked. I sighed.

"I haven't seen her in 5 years," I don't know why, but I felt like I could be open to L. He frowned. I decided to change the subject. "Did you come here with anyone other than Dongwoo-ssi?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah, but he's kind of a playa so he's probably somewhere flirting with some girls," He replied. 

"I have a question," I announced.

"Ask away," He said.

"Why are you and Dongwoo-ssi wearing sun-glasses?" I asked.

"Well, we're part of a band called Infinite so we don't want to be run over by fans," He smiled and laughed. We kept talking until our ice cream came.

"Yo! Myungsoo!" I heard Dongwoo say. L looked at him his ice cream. "Our manager texted me and said he wants us home now," He said. 

"Awww, okay," L said. We exchanged numbers. I got L's and Dongwoo's. 

"Annyeong!" We waved off. They smiled and left. Then we started walking home. 

Mi Young P.O.V.

Wow, it's warm. I decided to walk to the beach so get some fresh air. I changed into my usual black skinnies with a black hoodie that has a giant skull on it.   I wore it with my usual black high tops. I walked there with my I <3 haters hat. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiwlbZpdns_zKlsmadYmC   I walked there. I didn't take my skateboard with me because, like I said, I didn't want to run over people's feet or toes. It wasn't a long walk. Maybe about 26 minutes. I thought about Hee Young and Eunmi. I wonder what they're doing. Did they leave because I was selfish and mean to them? No, that's a ing stupid reason...right? As I was walking around that area. I saw a guy crowded with girls flirting with him. Yuck! People these days. Always just playing with people's hearts. Hearts are not a toy that you can just play with. I would know since mine has been hurt so many times. Well, it's the girls fault for falling for him. I bet they just like him because of his looks. And girls complain why guys just look at their appearance, they're doing the same thing. I smirked slightly holding in a chuckle. I hate hypocrites. I don't think girls should whine when they get dumped. Especially when the relationship only lasted like a week or so. You shouldn't date until you're ready, not ready to date, but ready to break up.

"Oppa! Date me! Not that !"

"Oppa! Oppa! Look at me!"

"Oppa! I bought and brand new dress yesterday just for you, oppa!"

Ugghhh...stupid girls. Don't you understand that he's just playing with. I bet your relationship won't last more than a week. I walked past them trying not be seen. I heard the guy walking away from the girls.

"Sorry girls, I have to go," I looked back at him throwing hearts to them. Eck, so greasy. I heard him follow me.

"Oppa! Come back!"

"Don't be with that girl!" 

"I'm better, I'll treat you better!" I heard the girl followers yell. I sat down right when I got to the beach. So did that player guy. I looked at him. 

"What do you want?" I bluntly asked.

"I think you're very pretty," He said smiling at me. Ewww.

"Don't think you can win me so easily," I said. He giggled. I looked back at the ocean. It was beautiful.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He said sighing. I looked at him weirdly.

"Dude, I don't know you," I said. 

"My name's Nam Woohyun. Now you know me!" He said smiling at me again. God, I hate players. They think they an get every girl. I just decided to be my cold, mysterious self. "You remind me of someone," Woohyun said. I looked at him with my eyes saying,"Who?" "You remind me of my friend Myungsoo or L," He added. What kind of name is L, that's odd. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Mi Young," I said quietly. 

"Do you know why you remind me of Myungsoo?" He asked tilting his head. I shook my head. "Well, you're quiet, cold, and mysterious just like him! But, you seem more than him," He said. I nodded. He pouted. "Why won't you talk?" He pouted again. He started doing aegyo. I heard his fangirls screaming at his expressions. 

"YAH! Scram!" I yelled scaring them off.

"You're kind of scary," He said softly. I smirked. "Your stare is also intense and scary like Myungsoo's," He whispered softly. I smirked. When did he become so quiet? "Do you like ice cream?" He asked suddenly. I nodded. He took my hand. "C'mon! I'll pay!" He smiled. Woohyun reminded me of Jonghyun. I don't know if I trusted him or not. He was more of a player then Jonghyun, but he seemed nicer. I don't know if I can trust him. I looked at the ground. He bent down so he could see my face. "Pali, pali!" He said running to the shop. I walked there. He pouted. "You're so slow," He whined. I smirked. "Why do you smirk so much?" He asked.

"Why do you talk a lot?" I asked. He pouted, damn this guy loves his aegyo. "You also do a lot of aegyo," I said.

"I only do aegyo in front of the camera or to females," He said smiling. 

"What camera?" I asked.

"I'm in a band called Infinite," Wait, Infinite, sunglasses, disguise. I decided to act like I didn't know the band.

"Never heard of it," I said. He frowned. 

"You should listen to them," He suggested. 

"What's your postition?" I asked. 

"Main vocal," He replied. I nodded. I was about to pay for the ice cream but her paid. "I told you I'd pay," He said smiling still. Last time Jonghyun took me out I left, but with him, it feels so comfortable and he pays attention to me.

"Oppa! Is this your girlfriend?" She asked softly. I guessed it was a fangirl of his.

"Oh, no," He rubbed his neck. "Please don't misunderstand!" He said and smiled at her. "I only love my fans," He said throwing a heart at her. Ahhh...as I knew it. Goes to the girl. Unexpectedly, he turned back to me as he said that. "Expect me to go to her?" He chuckled. I nodded slightly. "Don't worry, I'd never do that to a girl, that's rude!" He exclaimed.

"Ummm...oppa?" I heard the girl say. We looked at her. "Even if this girl isn't your girlfriend, I think you two look really good together," She quickly said before running away.

"I think your fans are weird, isn't she supposed to hate me or something?" I asked. 

"I don't know," He said scratching his head. "They usually hate all the girls I take out, that's weird," He said. He got a text. 

"Mianhe," He said before checking. He frowned. "Ahhh...sorry, my manager wants me to go to the dorm now," He said. I nodded understandingly. "Let my give you my number," He said smoothly. I gave him mine. 

"You're very good at getting people's numbers, you say it like you're not flirting with them, you do it naturally," I said smirking. He smiled widely then threw me one of his hearts. I can't believe I met a member of Infinite today. I walked home fast and plopped in my bed. I hope I'm not being selfish by getting more friends. Well, some aren't my friends anymore. I sighed. I changed into my pajamas quickly. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6ddG1UTrIPOEWF7EhKCj  I wore this but looser and instead of the long pants they were short. It's been a long tiring day. I my music and fell right to sleep.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHH!!! Long chappie to make up for not updating yesterday! Sorry if it's too long! Sorry for any typos! I'm too lazy to double check! :P  Infinite appeared! Who here loves Infinite?!?!? C'mon! Raise your hands! IF you don't, you will learn to! MUAHAHAHA! Sorry, had too much sugar today...:)  Who do you think that best friend is? Comment your guess please! Or do you like polls better? Who do you want Mi Young to end up with? I can't tell you that I will choose one of your picks, but I just want to know! =P  I'm tired. Bleh. This chapter is kind of sad and happy! Yay...? I don't know. Anyways, COMMENT! COMMENT COMMENT! PLEASE! 

 

 

 

I don't own any pictures.