Arrow+Note

SM's New Choreographer

Shinee- Sherlock

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Mi Young P.O.V.

   "5,6,7,8," I said keeping the beat of the music. Shinee was looking much better than before. Well, they look kind of tired and cranky since I had to pry them apart from eachother, literally. The back up dancers weren't complaining anymore either. The dance looked pretty good and how Shinee should look. Once we were done with rehearsing the dance one of the back up dancers told me she was going to go downstairs to do something. I nodded her off and she went down. 

"Where's Kaeun going?" Taemin asked. 

"She said she's just going down to do something. She said she'll be right back after she does it," I replied drinking from my water bottle afterwards. He nodded sippng from his too. 

"So how'd you guys mess up the dance so much?" I asked.

"Well, we just started fighting and we forgot the dance," Minho replied. I nodded.

"It's not that hard to learn ya' know," I said.

"We just fight a lot, OK?" Kibum said in his diva/cranky mode.

"OK, OK, I get it," I said chuckling. We started having a conversation. Jonghyun went somewhere after practice so it was only the 5 of us. Suddenly we heard a loud, high-pitched scream. We dropped everything thing we had in our hands which was only water bottles and ran to the noise. We saw Kaeun on the ground bleeding. We gasped in unison. 

"What the happened?" I said worrying. Kaeun was one of the best dancers we had. 

"I don't know!" Kibum said ignoring the fact the I cursed. We quickly ran to her. There was a note attached to her weapon which was an arrow. It had only cut her leg enough to make her bleed and faint from the pain. She wouldn't die though. And she definitely could not dance what so ever. We would have to deal with that later though. I picked up the note and read it carefully. 

It said,"Next one will be the choreographer. Watch out," They all stared at me. I looked back at them.

"Mi Young, what are we going to do?" Taemin whimpered. 

"Don't worry about that now, let's get Kaeun to the hospital, fast," I demanded. As soon as the ambulance came they took her in. 

"Can we visit her soon?" Minho asked. 

"You can come in about a day so that way she has a enough rest. We don't know her state now so come later tomorrow," One of the nurses told us. 

"We also need to ask you some questions tomorrow while you're there. We want to know what happened. What a strange case to attack someone in a building, especially such a famous one. Wonder what they wanted so badly," Another nurse said shaking her head. They drove off and we walked back into the building.

"Wow," Kibum said. 

"I know! Poor Kaeun, attacked so harshly out of nowhere," I said tsking.

"I wonder who attacked her," Minho wondered. 

"Me too," I said. I got along with Kaeun, we weren't exactly very close friends but we had to spend a lot of time dancing together. 

"Let's just hope she recovers quickly," Taemin said with tears in his eyes. Minho hugged him and he hugged back. 2min. I chuckled in my head.

"Who's going to replace Kaeun though?" Kibum asked while we were heading up the building. 

"We need someone who already knows the dance well," Minho pointed out.

"Yeah, the performance is tomorrow and I don't think someone could learn it so fast," Taemin said. 

"Mi Young you could fill in for her," Kibum suggested. I guess I kind of have no choice.

"I guess I could. There's no way someone could learn so fast and do the dance so perfectly since you guys messed up up so quickly," I said. 

"YAY!" Taemin yelled in victory.

"Mi Young is going to perform with us!" Minho said holding hands with Taemin and spinning. Right now I didn't care about the dance I just wanted to figure out why they wanted me so badly to hurt someone innocent. I shook my head. That's terrible.  The thoughts on someone who would do that filled my head as everyone sat down on the bench chatting.

Hee Young P.O.V.

Eunmi and I sat on a couch waiting for more details. We were sipping from our bubble tea boredly. We were waiting for more details on the mission. We were starting today. We heard lots of bickering from outside the door. Suddenly, the door slammed open and we heard the bickering stop.

"So, how ya been?" Youngnam-ssi asked us. Eunmi and I both sipped our bubble tea at the same time. He coughed with the awkwardness.

"So, we've decided not to show you the girl, yet. We still need to get mroe evidence on who she is and make sure," Youngnam-ssi said.

"APPA! Why can't we just kill her already! Kill everyone we don't regonize who is a girl!" Jieun yelled stomping one foot.

"Honey, we decided not to kill her just yet, intimidation is everything," He replied back smiling at her.

"Hummph!" Jieun pouted and hugged herself like a child. Eunmi and I rolled our eyes. 

"Well, we want you guys to go there, in normal clothes, and try to intimidate them somehow," He said.

"How?" Eunmi asked.

"You guys are the fighters/spies! Not my job!" He said scoffing. 

"But, you're are-Nevermind," I said. 

"After you guys are done, you guys can take a break, it's a nice day today," He said smiling. They both nodded and left. I heard the bickering and yelling begin again. 

"Well, what do you want to do?" I asked Eunmi trying to block off the loud voices.

"We haven't used our bow and arrow in a while," She suggested. 

"I don't know, I feel kind of bad," I said. This girl did nothing and this case is one we have never done before. We usually do cheating, killing, revenge, etc. Never something this stupid.

"At least it's SM, at least it's SM," She whispered. I sighed.

"Let's get changed, boss said that we should go out in normal wear, c'mon," I patted her back and off we went to change. 

I wore this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR38fcVLQsGtXoWmT4HWLY I wore it without the hat though. I tied my hair back in a messy bun. Eunmi wore this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQndnF0CzXI7WR3ABUYKG1  She tied her hair in a bun too. I grabbed the bow and some arrows. We walked out the door and went off to the SM building. It was a nice day. I felt like I had to take the lead this time, I knew Eunmi didn't like this mission and as her older sister I felt like I had to take the lead. I wonder why they made us go out on a day like this. The streets were actually really empty. Everyone was probably at the beach or shopping. Good. 

"Look! There's a girl walking out of the building," Eunmi pointed out. I nodded. I attached a note onto the arrow. Intimidation was the key. I aimed for her leg, not enough to kill her though, released me arrow. I heard a scream. Bullseye. 

"Let's run!" I yelled quietly to Eunmi. She nodded. We quickly ran back to our base to drop off our weapon. Broad daylight and no one saw us. People these days.

Eunmi P.O.V.

We were running back to our base. Did we mention our base is underground? We have secret entrances and exits. I felt really bad for some reason. It's not like we haven't killed people before. We only ingured this girl we didn't know. I hate killing innocent people. It makes me feeling icky inside. I kept running though. We safely entered our base. We were panting, not too hard though. We dropped ff the weapon safely. We decided not to go out today. We felt bad for hurting an innocent person. We wanted to go to bed early. We walked up to our dorm and changed into our PJs. Mine: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZu9OERpaTY5fgTqKF_9f   Hee Young's:  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST8Yd3CBq3LZXMLnG0S9O   We just laid in bed and naturally fell asleep. We also listened to music. 

Eunmi and Hee Young P.O.V.

Mi Young I hope you're OK.

Mi Young P.O.V.

I sat on the bench still thinking about what happened. 

"Mi Young-ah! You should go to sleep early so you can be fresh and energized by tomorrow," Kibum scolded. I nodded. I need time to think anyways. 

"Bye guys!" I stood up and left. They waved. I waved back. I went back home. I was tired for some reason. This day was so busy and hectic. I blew out lots of air while riding home. It was a really nice day. The sun was out and there was a nice breeze too. I still like the cold more. As soon as I got home I slipped off my shoes and leaned my skateboard against the wall. I shut the door and went upstairs. I changed into my pajamas which was this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP6DEMZdYoqwTgOXCcMOv  Instead of a one-piece dress the bottom part were pajama short shorts. I looked to my clock and it said 6 PM. Time for dinner! I've been teaching and practicing for a long time! I ordered food and waited for it. I the TV. Nothing good on. I turned it off and heard the doorbell ring. I opened it and got my food, paid, thanked him, and closed the door again. I walked to my table and ate in peace. After I ate I went upstairs. I plopped down in my bed and rolled in it. My bed is so comfy. I sighed rolling onto my back. I grabbed my phone and listened to music. I hope you're OK, Hee Young and Eunmi. I then fell asleep thinking about my day and my plans.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not-so-quick update! I was watching 2 things at the same time though! =P Watching Rise of the Guardians and Infinite stuff! =) LOVE MY INFINITE! WOOT! WOOT! Hehe...anyways, I hope you like this update! Sorry for any typos. COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! =) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't any any pics.