Familiar Girl

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

    I woke up laying right next to Henry gege. He was still fast alseep and snoring away. I looked down on the floor and saw Taemin snoring also. I sighed in amusment. I slowly got up and got ready for my day. I stilll stayed in my pajamas, but I went into the bathroom to do my morning things. I quietly shut the door and brushed my teeth. I tied my hair up in a high messy bun then went downstairs. I didn't want to make any breakfast cause' it would get cold...also Henry gege is the best cook ever. I sighed and explored the house. I haven't been here in about, 3 years? I think 3 years. I walked down to the basement and saw a bunch of pictures. 

"Woah," I said to myself. I picked one up and saw that it had a picture of him and Zhou Mi gege on it. I smiled softly. I put it down, then picked up one that caught my eye. It was a picture of him with a girl that didn't look very familar. She had a resemblance to a guy, but I could tell she was a girl. She had short hair, but she looked feminine to me. I shrugged. I set it down and found another picture with her in it. I observed it more carefully trying to identify the lady in the picture.

"Find what you're looking for?" I heard a voice asked. I stopped what I was doing, then turned around. I met Henry gege's eyes. He stepped closer to me, he was still pretty far though. "Well?" He asked.

I ignored his questioned and asked,"Who is she?" 

"No one you need to know," He replied sternly. I never seen him this serious before. I paused.

"Is she important?" I asked. He paused.

"Maybe, or maybe not," He replied. I scoffed mentally at his answer. 

"Is she your girlfriend?" I asked. I admit, I was curious. It was the first time I heard Gege ever have any real interactions with a girl, even if it was just in a picture. He scoffed at my questioned.

"No," He replied. I put down the picture. 

"I'll find out who she is sooner or later, you can't hide it from me," I said smirking. He furrowed his brows. I walked back upstairs to the normal level. That girl, looks REALLY familiar. I just can't put my finger on it. "Hmmm..." I said tapping the table. I sat there in silence till' Gege walked up.

Taemin appeared out of no where and screamed,"HYUNG! MAKE US BREAKFAST!" Henry chuckled and nodded his head. Taemin noticed me on the couch and sat next to me. "Whatcha' doin?" He asked. 

"Nothin'," I replied, not meeting his eyes. He pouted.

"Whatever," He mumbled. I chuckled on the inside because of his answer. 

"BREAKFAST IS DONE!" I heard Henry gege yell. We sat up instantly then walked to the kitchen, well, I did. We sat down and ate. The boys were eating so fast, they were done in like, 5 minutes. I was still finishing the other half.

"You're so slow, Mi Young!" Henry gege said. Taemin agreeed my nodding. He couldn't speak with all the food in his mouth. 

"Well, I like to cherish my food," I replied eating again. They shrugged and got up. I ate my food in peace while they did their guy things. I finished then put my plate away. I walked upstairs to find them having a childish pillow fight. I saw Taemin fly to the ground, litterally.

"YEAH! I WIN!" I heard Henry gege yell in victory. Taemin groaned. 

"Not fair, hyung!" He whined. Henry gege stuck his tongue out. I face-palmed myself. How are these guys so childish? 

"Oh, Mi Young! You finished already..." Gege said nervously scratching his nape. I nodded.

"Get ready you guys. You have dance practice soon," I said snapping my fingers. Henry changed into his clothes while Taemin changed into Henry gege's clothes. I just wore my dance practice clothes which were baggy black sweats and a tank top. We all grabbed our bags and headed out the door. Henry drove us there, as usual. We got there in an hour and we got welcomed by the front desk lady. She prettied herself up while winking at Henry. He awkwardly shuffled away and smiled nervously at her. Taemin and I giggled. We walked up to the studio and saw Exo practicing in it. They didn't look like they practiced for very long yet.. They weren't sweating too badly. The stopped in the middle of their practiced and bowed to their sunbaes. 

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaes," They all said bowing. Henry gege and Taemin bowed back. I rolled my eyes mentally. Yeah, I'm not here just greet me. I walked to the benches and set my stuff down. I set out my empty water bottle and walked to a room to refill it. While walking to refill it, I bumped into someone. 

"Mianhe," The person said walking away. I looked back and saw that they were gone already. I just shrugged it off. I closed the lid to my bottle and walked back to the dance studio. I saw all the 14 boys talking to eachother in a messed up circle. I set my water down next to my bag and sat down. I don't think the boys noticed me what so ever. I didn't mind though. Exo had to practice their intense dance and Kyuhyun-ssi was still not here yet. Suddenly, I heard the song 143 playing. I anwsered my phone. 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered. 

"Mi Young?" I heard someone say. 

"Yeah," I replied.

"It's Kyuhyun. I don't think I'm able to attend the practice today. I got a high fever so I have to stay home, sorry," He apoligized.

"It's fine, Exo's practicing here anyways, they need the practice more," I said. 

"Oh ok, bye!" He said and hung up. I sighed and put my water bottle away. I grabbed my bag and took out my skateboard. I skated away to my house after telling them I was leaving. They didn't seem to really care since they were so into their conversation. I felt the nice sunny air rush past me while I was riding down a hill. Most people would think this is dangerous, but not me. The streets weren't crowded, only when you got to a certain point, then it was filled with mobs of people. I stopped by a bubble tea shop on my way. I picked up my board and headed in. 

"One avocado bubble tea with bubbles," I ordered. The guy nodded and called out to the woman in the back. I stood leaning against a wall. I heard someone come in. Is that...Myungsoo, with...Suzy? This just got interesting. I pulled out my snapback from my bag and hid my face with it. I let them pass me and the smiled slightly. They ordered their drinks. Were they on a date? No way! Big news I smell! They walked passed my again and stood outside the shop. I saw the guy  hold my drink up so I went to get it. He handed me a big green straw. I shook up my drink first to mis up the bubbles. I stabbed it in the middle of the plastic lid and drank. I totally love bubble tea. My sisters and I used to get some every single day. I chuckled softly. I miss those times. My head dropped slightly and so did my mood. I walked out of the store and investigated more. I saw Myungsoo and Suzy sharing drinks with eachother. Gross. So they are dating. I smiled. I new secret, and a new couple. Cold L with nations' little sister together. 

"Jagiya," I heard Myungsoo whine. I stifled my laughter. 

"What, Oppa?" I heard Suzy ask. 

"I want some of your drink," He pouted. 

"But yeobo, you already had a lot!" She now pouted. Ew, too much aegyo there. I made a disgusted face. I hate people trying to act cute. 

"Please, jagiya~" He whined. 

"Ugh! Fine, just this last time! And a small sip!" Suzy finally gave in. Myungsoo giggled and drank a large gulp.

"OPPA!" She yelled quietly. They couldn't get caught, wait, they already did. Haha. 

Hee Young P.O.V.

   It was a nice sunny day when I woke up. I looked to my side and saw a piece of scrap paper. I opened the note and saw that it had Myungsoo's number in it. I sighed with glee. Should I finally call him? Yes, Hee Young! You should! I grabbed y call phone determined and called him. 

"Yoboseyo?" A voice said over the line. Oh , he picked up.

"Myungsoo oppa! It's Hee Young!" I said smiling already. 

"Oh, Hee Young. I didn't think you would call me," He said. 

"Well, I did," I said chuckling. Wow, smooth of me. He chuckled. 

"Did you need something?" He asked. I gulped. 

"Yeah," I in a deep breath. "Do you...wanna go out today?" I asked finally. The conversation went silent for a moment. 

"Um, I'm kinda busy today," He replied. 

"Oh, how bout' tomorrow," I asked. I heard him sigh.

"I'm bust the whole month, sorry Hee Young," He said. 

"It's ok, maybe some other time," I said smiling sadly. I hung up. 

"Eunmi-ah! Let's go to the mall today! It's a nice sunny day, we rarely get these!" I yelled. 

"OK!" She yelled back. I giggled. I wore these clothes: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk_DuVjV-RBJWXysm2Toc Eunmi wore this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSosuasYFlOg6OBH75jWFW  

"Let's go!" I said laughing walking out the door with Eunmi.

Eunmi P.O.V. 

  I was walking in the mall while humming Henry's Trap when I saw Myungsoo and Suzy together. That's odd, I thought he liked Hee Young. My face became a bit scary looking. This guy just playing with Hee Young. This bastard. I'm gonna watch just to make sure though. It's not good for 2 popular idols walking inside a gigantic mall. Seriously, do these like not even notice them, just because of baseball caps? People these days. I watched out for Heee Young just in cae she came, I did not want her to see this. They looked lovingly at eachtother. It made my blood boil. How could he do this?  First, he blew her off, second he lied, then I find THIS?!? This guy yells murder to me. Seriously, he's going to die in my hands. I've never been a very violent person, that's Mi Young's thing, but when I'm really mad the Mi Young in me comes out. 

"Oppa! Look! I wanna go in that store!" Suzy said to Myungsoo. Let's just call him the bastard.

"Ok, jagiya," The bastard said. Mi Young would always refer to someone as the bastard if they pissed her off. I saw them skip happily to the shop. I clenched my jaw. My mood changed 180 degrees as I saw Hee Young walk out. 

"Hee Young!" I called to her. She smiled and waved at me. I walked to her. "What'd you get?" I asked peeking in the bag. 

"Nothing' much," She replied. "Just a muscle tee and a couple accessories," She smiled. I nodded. 

"So, what next?" I asked. 

"Hmmmm...how bout' that store?" She asked. She pointed to the story that Suzy and the bastard was in. 

"Uhhhh...ok," I said nervously. She smiled. 

"Don't worry, Eunmi. You don't have to buy anything if you don't want too!" She said giggling. She knew I wasn't into much girly stuff, I was more preppy and nerdy I guess. I nodded. We walked into the store. Hee Young immediately spotted items she loved. It was this outfit: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWdCAtOqj0DWqjTzmLjV5 (Only the clothes) We went up to get it and grabbed it off the hanger. Right when we did that, Suzy came in and took it away from us. 

"Uh, excuse me, that was ours first," I said. She scoffed.

"No you didn't," She replied. 

"You just took it out of our hands," Hee Young said. 

"Well, I was just waiting for someone, I only walked away for like 10 seconds then I find you here," She explained. Ok, for now let's just call her the . 

"Well, 10 seconds too late," I said. She scoffed.

"Do you know who I am?" She asked then gasped. She blew her cover. Idiot . She hoped I wouldn't answer, but I did. 

"Yes I do, Bae Suzy," I said smirking slightly. She gasped. 

"OMG! Bae Suzy is here?" "Did I just hear Bae and Suzy in the same sentence?" "Suzy!" I heard people whispering and mumbling. 

"YEP! Right here, laides and gentleman! Bae Suzy, right here, right now, in the flesh!" I yelled pointing to her. She gasped and dropping the outfit. I quickly grabbed it then ran out before I got mobbed. We panted. PHEW! 

"YAH!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Myungsoo, wait MYUNGSOO!?!? "What did you do to my girlfriend?" He asked. Hee Young is righ there you bastard! ARGH! 

"Myungsoo?" She asked coming out of the store slowly. She didn't get mobbed, thankfully. 

"Hee Young, I can explain," He said. 

"What didn't you just tell me you had a girlfriend than just to lie to me?" She asked harshly. "HUH?" She raised her voice. I saw Myungsoo gulp. I smirked at his fear. 

"I just-" He started but stopped when Hee Young yelled,"KIM MYUNGSOO IS RIGHT HERE! L IS RIGHT HERE NOW!" She yelled and ran pointing at Myungsoo. A bunch of fangirls ran towards him, mobbing him. I ran too to catch up with Hee Young, and to not die. As we were running, Hee Young ran into someone.

"OOF!" She fell.

"Mianhe!" The guy apoligized. He didn't sound Korean, or looked it either. He helped her up gently. 

"Oh it's ok," Hee Young said smiling at him. He smiled back. "Wait," Hee Young started. He nodded, telling her to continue. "Are you Exo's Tao?" She asked. He nodded smiling. She started smiling even wider. 

"You a fan?" He asked. She nodded. He gave her his number and walked away saying he needed to look for his hyungs. We walked to our base and sat on the couch.

"Are you mad, Hee Young?" I asked. 

"No," She replied. 

"At Myungsoo?" I asked. 

"No," She shook her head. I nodded.

Mi Young P.O.V.

    I returned to the studio late at night cause I forgot my long-sleeve there. I opened the door and saw no one at the front desk. I walked up to the studio and bumped into someone. 

"I just keep bumping into you today, don't I?" A female voice asked. She had a deep-ish kind of voice. Wait, she looks familiar, where do I know her from. Hmmmm...wait. My eyes widened. She was the girl from the picture.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

I updated! WOOHOO! I updated quickly this time cause' 1. I was bored 2. Felt like updating 3. Last update alot. I'm so tired. Imma keep this short so it doesn't become boring. Who do you think the girl is? Sorry for any typos. So, BYE! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.