Flashbacks

SM's New Choreographer

Song: Dear My Family - SMTOWN

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

*Flashback*

(In Seattle, Washington)

"Mommy, daddy?!? Don't leave me! Please!" A young Mi Young said crying her heart out. She was only 5 at the time. Hee Young and Eunmi were both 8 years old.

"I'm sorry, honey. We have to go. We will come back. Don't be worried." Mi Young's parent's said.

"Take of your younger sister Hee Young and Eunmi. Especially you, Hee Young."

"Yes, mom and dad." Hee Young replied crying, but trying to act strong.

"We'll miss you. Come back soon." Eunmi said sobbing.

"Don't worry, kids. We will come back. Just wait," Then they drove away. Then Mi Young lost it. She screamed and tried to run after the black car fading away. Both sisters had to hold her back. Mi Young dropped to the ground, still crying. They all started crying in eachother's arms.

*End of flashback*

The oldest sisters tried to act strong, but let out a tear time after time. Mi Young, unfortunately, cried each day for about a week. She couldn't cry anymore for a while. To get the past out of her mind, her and her sister's wrote, composed, and recorded songs. They made a whole buch. They even choreographed all of them. They were all happy together. They even went to South Korea to start a new life about a month after their parent's left.

*Flashback*

(In Korea)

"Now you guys are leaving me too? Why does my life !?" A 10 year old Mi Young cried.

"I'm sorry. We will come back." Hee Young said crying.

"That's what mom and dad said! They never came back! And that's what you guys are going to do to me!" Mi Young yelled.

"Mi Young, please. We have to leave. We have a mission to do." Eunmi said holding me.

"Please, don't leave. I will do anything!" Mi Young cried.

"You can't do anything, Mi Young-ah. We have to leave, we have jobs to do. Just wait or us." Eunmi explained.

"I'm sorry, Mi Young. We will come back. Just wait." Hee Young said, then they left.

*End of flashback*

Mi Young was depressed for about 1 year. She was never the same. She started swearing, started to rebel, she dropped out of school. Being kicked out of YG was harsh too. No one really talked to her, or bullied her. They just ignored her like she was invisible. She showed no signs of any emotion what so ever. She was always alone most of the time. She only had one best friend, she only had a few close friends, but there was one that when she had mental break downs, or any problems, she would call this one friend. The friend closest to her age.Then they lost contact after he became an idol. Yes, all Mi Young's friends are guys. She became even more depressed then she already was. Her best friend, and her family was most of what she had. After YG dumped her, SM took interest in her, lots of interest. She now regreted going to YG. She wondered why her sisters even admired YG. They were so harsh and mean. Well, one of her close family friends, not her closest friend, but pretty close, brought her to SM. That's where it all started.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for any typos I might have. Even though it's short, I wanted to get a chapter up soon! Next one will be about meeting some new characters! YAY! :)