Reunion

A Twist In My Story

There are many people everywhere; dancing, drinking alcohol, gossiping, and taking pictures. You would not be able to see their faces clear since the lights are dim and it’s dancing to the loud music.

“Are you guys having fun tonight?” A man’s cheerful voice came while grooving.

Kaori looked up to see who it was.

“Oh guys! I missed you!” She hugged the man then looked at the others.

 “Janine, Sheila!” She was hugging the girls one by one.

“How are you?” She kissed the girls on their cheek. “Randolph! Glad you’re here too!” She tapped his shoulders.

“You guys were always late! C’mon it’s been a long time but you haven’t changed at all!!” Jana said sounding pissed but we know she’s joking.

But they just all laughed at what she said. “That’s the reason why we all became friends anyway, right?” Janine said while laughing.

While sipping on his wine, Edwin shouted. “Excuse me! I’m not one of you, LATE comers!” He said giving stress on the word while still smiling.

Richard turned and eyed him up. “I never knew that horses can talk!” Everyone started laughing at Edwin.

Edwin then said. “Don’t tease me here you SHAMELESS BIG HEAD!” Everyone laughed heartily again.

Then Janine pinches her boyfriend Richard on the shoulder and kicked Edwin at the same time.

“So Janine, that’s the reason why you became an octopus in the group!” Sheila was laughing her off.

Janine is just smiling sweetly but then said. “Shut up! Manhole Nostril!”

Everyone’s laughing at their bickering!

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

I was laughing so hard on their dissing when l felt my phone vibrating then it rang like there’s no tomorrow. 

♫ Cause I can’t stop thinking about you girl… ♫

Everyone in the table looked at my direction.

“The hell you care!” I said with annoyance then smiled at everyone. They hate K-pop.

I picked it up… its mom calling… and went back to the table.

“I’m sorry guys but I really have to go now, it's 3am anyway!” I said to them apologetically.

Janine made a sad  gesture., “But we’re just in the middle of having fun!”

“No, let her. Maybe it’s important.” Edwin said.

Richard butts in. “Ok then, just let me take you home.”

“No! You guys stay here. I can take a cab from here.” I said with a bossy tone.

Jana looked at me. “Alright then, if that’s what you wanted!” She said with the what else can we do tone.

◘◘◘◘

I was waiting for a cab when a drunken man came towards me and grabbed my arms.

“Heeyyy.. ik…pretty lhadeh.. yo..youuu ik.. lookkk alone!” Said the man hiccupping.

I pushed him. “I’m just waiting for my boyfriend!!”

It was so irritating so I said that but truthfully I am an NBSB.

But the man frowned and came even closer. “Oh c’mon just...for tonight!”

He grabbed my arms again and I was so scared when he’s about to kiss me then another man came and punch the drunken man. My eyes went wide and i got stoned for a while with that unfamiliar scene that I'm into right now.

“Hey! What are you trying to do with the girl?!” Said the man pointing at me.

The drunken man smirked at him, “Don’t dare!! Sheehhss miinneee!!”

I shouted, “No! YOU ERT!!” I kicked him in his manhood.

Then the man who saved me grabbed my hands; we run towards the parking area as fast as we could. It could be a bit dangerous to fight at clubs don't you think?
We are trying to catch our breath the moment we reached the place..

“Thank you for helping me!” I said while still searching for some air.

The man looked at me. “It’s ok…it’s my…pleasure…to...help you!” He smiled at me while holding on his knees. “By the way, I’m Choi Dong Woo..” he continuous. “…and you are?”

I didn't notice that I was staring at him the whole time he's talking. He looked like a Korean. He has this veryi milky white skin, long eye lashes that made him look like a gay but still he has the impact of  I’m a man in me. His eyes were brown and he’s tall. He’s cute, really cute.

"Excuse me? Do I have dirt on my face?"

I realized that I'm staring at him for a while. Come back to your senses Kaori, you're starstrucked again. 

"Mianhe oppa. Kim imnida." I bowed at him

"You speak Korean?" He asked in amazement.

"Not that fluent. So you're Korean?"

"Ne. Seoul eseo watseumnida!" He replied brightly smiling at me.

"Oh I see!" I said while nodding.

"So you're not fluent but still can understand what I'm saying?!" He chuckled.