Day 7

My Teacher's A Hottie

"Hey, Hana wake up," someone said shaking me and I groaned hoping to find my stuffed panda bear, but it wasn't there, I rolled over to the other side and it wasn't there.

"Hana, wake up," they said and pulled me up, guess it's time to wake up, I stretched out my arms then rubbed my eyes.

"This isn't my room," I thought aloud, wait, where am I? Am I wearing clothes at least? I looked down and I was in the same clothes as last night, that's a good thing right? But that means I'm not home, I looked around and saw Yongguk, am I in his room?

"This isn't, it's my room, I drove you home last night and you wouldn't wake up. You didn't have your keys with and no one was home so I took you here, look Himchan doesn't know you're here and he isn't up yet, you better go before he finds out and kills us both," he said and I quickly shot up and found my shoes next to the bed, I tied up my hair then crept out of Yongguk's room making sure it was safe. I quickly tip toed to the door, finally, I'm almost there.

"Where do you think you're going?" Himchan's voice asked and a swiss army knife was shot right next to the wall next to my head. , I got caught. What do I do? What to do?

"So, what were you doing leaving Yongguk's room, I may have just woken up, but I'm not stupid," Himchan said walking up and pulling the swiss army knife out of the wall.

"OPPA I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, LET ME GO, I DON'T WANT TO DIE YOUNG. I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MARRIED AND BACKPACKED AROUND EROUPE, THE ONLY EXCITING THING I DID WAS LOSE MY ITY," I pleaded, but then covered my mouth quickly realizing what I had said.

"What?! You're not a ! Who did this to my sweet innocent little cousin? Was it that Jello boy? Or was it the dancer? Or was it Daehyun? Oh I'll kill all three of them!" Himchan said getting mad forgetting about that I was just sneaking out of Yongguk's room.

"If I tell you will you let me leave."

"Tell me so I can kill the boy, then you can leave."

"Okay, okay. Aish, this is so embarrassing, but it was to my loser ex boyfriend, Youngjae," I said then quickly ran out the door, I got the spare key from on top on the door frame and let myself in, Zelo still wasn't awake so I quickly took a shower and changed. I want to forget that this morning ever happened. I got changed into my uniform and that's when Zelo's alarm clock went off and he came out of his cave.

"You must've came home," Zelo yawned.

"Yeah, what time did you get home?"

"About 2:30-ish, Jongup and I went to the night golfing range and got a few beers then hung out there for about an hour and a half then went home because it was Jongup's curfew. I just passed out when I hit the bed, what time did you get home?" He asked, I wasn't suprised, over the summer when the three of us would hang out late we would go to the night driving range and hit a few balls while those two got a little tipsy, but still sober enough to actually seem 100% sober.

"Like 3 am, still got like 4 hours of sleep," I lied, Zelo was stupid enough to believe other peoples lies, but other people weren't stupid enough to believe his.

"Ahh, okay, well you still have energy for today's game? First game of the season and we're against Jeju," Zelo said grabbing strawberry milk from the fridge.

"Of course, we're going to kick some Jeju . Oh wait, that means I have change again," I groaned and went back to my room, on game days for any sport the team has to dress up all nice. Who knows why, it's just a thing that people have done for years. I put on studded topshop penny loafers and a simple black skirt and a black and white striped shirt that went down to my elbows. I walked back out and Zelo was trying to put on his tie, the guys usually wore dress shoes, ties, button ups, and dress pants.

"My dear Jello, when will you ever learn how to put on a tie?" I sighed and did it for him.

"It's not that complicated," I sighed and got some pizza from last night out from the fridge for breakfast, man do we need to go grocery shopping.

"For me it is," Zelo said and took a piece of the cold pizza and ate it.

"That's because you're a little slow, all brauns and  no brain," I said and put my slice in the microwave, I checked the time, 7:30, we still had about 15 minutes until we had I leave.

"No, I'm smart enough to know that you lied about coming home, you snuck in the house this morning before I woke up, you know why? Because I got home like 4 hours ago and you didn't, so what'd you and Yongnam do? Did you forget about Yongguk because you slept per Yongnam's?" Zelo said and my jaw dropped.

"No! I was actually sleeping over Himchan's because I couldn't get in the house since you weren't home. I let Yongnam go with his high school sweetheart who was in Paris for the last four years and Yongguk drove me home. So no I did not sleep with Yongnam," I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Then why is your wallpaper a picture of you two at an underground concert?" He asked with a mouth full of food and my phone in his hands.

"Because it can be! And I like this picture," I said and snatched my phone back.

"What about you and Sunmi? I heard she already got a date for Homecoming later this month."

"She did? I was going to ask her," Zelo said sadly and I laughed.

"But you were stupid enough to believe that bull! She didn't a date yet, hell I don't even know if she has one," I laughed, this idiot.

"You're so mean," Zelo said like a girl and I laughed even harder. Zelo's stupidity never fails to make me laugh.

**********

"Go ask her god dammit," I pushed Zelo towards Sunmi's direction, Jongup and I watched as Zelo walked up to Sunmi. I wanted to continue watching, but a figure came up in front of me.

"Hey Hana, can I ask you something?" Youngjae asked as he was blocking my view of Zelo and Sunmi.

"Um, sure, but can you be quick?"

"Yeah, I was just wondering if you wanted to go to homecoming with me?" Youngjae asked and my eyes widened I looked at Jongup who was watching Zelo and Sunmi.

"Um wow, I would say yes, but Jongup and I are going together. Plus it would be bad for us because you know we dated, then broke up, then we were gonna gt back together, but then I decided not to, so it would just be awkward, you and me. Do you understand?"

"Oh, yeah, but you and me still going for the interview during lunch right?" He asked scratching the back of his head.

"¡Si señor!" I said and sent him on his way and that's when Zelo came back smiling.

"Guess who's got a date for homecoming?" Zelo sang and started dancing in the hall, Jongup joined him and started b-boying. People who were passing were staring and I covered my face.

"Hey, watch what you're doing losers," Sehun spat as Jongup accidentally hit him.

"And watch who you're messing with Sehun, I snap twig es like you for fun," I said commenting on how unhealthily skinny the boy was, someone needs to give him a sandwich.

"He'll watch it when you shut your mouth soccer ," Chanyeol said.

"Make me crackhead," I said and lifted up my fit then jerked it causing the 12 of them to flinch.

"Yeah motherers, walk away," I said and shoo'd them away, Zelo and Jongup were dancing he whole time so they didnt notice. I groaned and pulled their arms to homeroom. These guys are so embarrassing, I pushed Jonguo and Zelo their seats then sat down in mine.

"You guys are such idiots," I scoffed.

"Yes, but Jongup, did you know on Hanas date last night she didn't come home until this morning?" Zelo said and my eyes widened.

"Hana you got the D? Alright!" Jongup exclaimed and put his hand up indicatin me to high five it.

"Oh yeah, she got the D, but she's denying she got the D by some story saying that she slept over Himchan's because she didn't have the key when she could've just used the spare one."

"I really did sleep over Himchan's! I fell asleep I the car and I didn't wake up so when they tried to find my key I didn't have it and you weren't home so I slept over their place." I said defending my case.

"Look Hana, just admit that you slept with our teacher's twin brother and we'll stop," Jongup said and I groaned then smacked my forehead.

"I didn't though! If you guys keep saying I did then Jongup, I'm not going to homecoming with you anymore."

"Okay I can't risk that, I believe you Hana," Jongup said putting his hands up in defense.

"But I still don't you know why? Because Hana, got the D," Zelo said and grabbed him by the ear and pulled him closer to me.

"Ow ow ow, hurting," Zelo said.

"I don't give two s, now I'll let go when you stop saying that I slept with Yongnam." I said angrily through my gritted teeth.

"Okay, you didn't sleep with Yongnam, now let my ear go woman! You're about to rip it off," Zelo whined and I let go.

**********

"Alright guys, it's our first game and it's on our turf. Lets go kick some Jeju and give this school pride!" Zelo shouted as the whole team was in a four ring huddle. The seniors, which were the smallest group, was in a huddle in then centre, then around us were the juniors, then around them were the sophomores, and lastly were the freshman. We began our cheer and it was seniors and sophomores throw their heads back while juniors and freshman throw their heads in and we switch off. The two groups with their heads back scream that part of the cheer.

"T!" we screamed then threw our heads down.

"A!" the juniors an freshman screamed trying to be louder than us.

"E!"

"S!"

"U!"

"N!"

"G!" we screamed the last part at the top of our lungs and all four groups put their heads down and stomped their feet for the lest part.

"GO TIGERS!" We all screamed and the crowd went wild, we broke a part and I was on field as offense and Zelo was on as defense. I took a quick look at the crowd before I went up to flip the coin with the opposing team, it was crowded along with people around the fence. It was the first game of the season so everyone was here. There I saw, Jongup, Daehyun, even Minho was here, but why wouldn't he be here, I also saw Sunmi, the 12 kingkas, and my dad?! My dad was here to see my first game of the season as captain, he was wearing the school sweatshirt because he went here too, and like father like daughter he was captain of the soccer team too. He was co-captain alongside Coach Joo, he waved at me and cheered and I waved back.

"Should a girl like you be in the field with guys as tough as us? I mean you might break a nail," The captain from Jeju said as we were waiting for the reff.

"I think you're just scared thr your is gonna get kicked by a girl like me."

"How about we ditch the game and go hook up somewhere."

"In your dreams greaseball," I scoffed and crossed my arms, the reff got here just in time before I got myself flagged before the game even started.

"Heads," I called first not breaking my scowl from the standing in front of. The reff flipped the coin and it was heads, I took the ball and went to our corner of the field. Showtime, I placed the ball on the corner and moved about 10 meters back so I could get a good start. I sprinted up and kicked the ball the to Minjae's direction. He'd give us a good start at the game. The adrenaline was rushing in my blood and before I knew it first half was over, I switched three times and had a cut on my knee, but nothing a band aid couldn't fix. I have grass stains all over my shirt and shorts from the amount of time I slid to save the ball or when I tripped over my own feet. We were winning one to nothing and the cheerleaders took on the field for their part of the half time show, after them was the marching band then the second half was going to start. I downed a paper cup of Gatorade and sat down on the bench next to Zelo and wiped the sweat off my forehead on his sleeve. He was too tired to mind.

"Hana!" a voice shouted begin and it was my dad, I jumped off the bench and jogged towards the fence where he was standing and give him a hug on the tip of my toes.

"Dad, you came."

"Of course I did, I wouldn't miss my little girl who followed in her daddy's footsteps first game. You were amazing out there, I have to leave though, but at least I saw you play the first half," he said and I sort of frowned, but then again I won't be in the second half much.

"Alright, I'll see you when you come home next time daddy."

"I love you."

"Love you too," I said and my dad left, then Minho and Daehyun came down to the fence to talk to me.

"HEY ZELO!" Minho hosted and Zelo came jogging towards the three of us.

"You guys are doing great, I think we made the right choice for captains," Minho began.

"You got better on your fakes, that's good," Daehyun said to me and I smiled.

"Just another thirty minutes and if you guys can hold them off from making a goal or you guys an score more then we're off to a good year. Since you guys are off the field though now we have some disadvantages, but I believe in this team! We never lost a game last year and we won't lose a game this year! Alright, on three. 1, 2, 3, go tigers!" The four of us cheered and Zelo and I began walkin back to the fence, but Daehyun grabbed my arm to stop me.

"A kiss for good luck," he smiled then kissed my forehead.

"Fighting!" He said then went back up in the hands with Minho, I felt my cheeks get hot and I smiled walking back to the bench.

"Hey Hana, Zelo!" Another voice called and it was Youngjae jogging towards us.

"Picture of the captains for tomorrow's newspaper?" He asked and we nodded, we stood up and put our arms around each others' shoulders and smiled.

"Perfect! Then after the game we'll get a team picture so round everybody up," Youngjae said and I shot him the 'okay' sign and sat back down.

"Gatorides for my bestfriends?" Jongup asked coming up behind us.

"Uh, yes please, I'm so thirsty," I groaned and started gulping mine.

"Hey, good luck, lets kick some !" He said and quickly left the field before anyone noticed he was on the field. We watched as second half began and we were still doing pretty good, until someone rolled their ankle on field which meant I was in the game.

"Come Hana, get in there, it's the last quarter an we're still winning," Coach Joo said and I went onto field as defense. I was doing good keeping them out until SMACK! The ball came at my face full force and I felt light headed. I tried to keep my balance, but before I knew it I fell over my own feet and everything went black as I felt myself hit the ground.