Day 4

My Teacher's A Hottie

"So how's adjusting to living with me?" I asked Zelo as we were driving to school in his car.

"It's not bad, I like it, getting to live with my bestfriend," he said and ruffled the top of my head.

"Watch the hair! And that's good," I said and swatted his hand away.

"So how's it going with Mr. Bang? Do Jongup and I need to borrow some girl uniforms from you?"

"Who knows? I mean I think it's going pretty good, but it's too early to tell. But oh my god Jello he was tutoring me because that's why I was staying after yesterday and I fell asleep on his shoulder, it was so cute!" I squealed like a little girl.

"I saw, Jongup an I were passing the classroom on our way to the cafeteria to get some food and we peeked in and saw, but he didn't see us."

"Well did he do anything while I was asleep?"

"No." Zelo quickly said and something in his vice just shouted out I'm lying! Don't believe that answer no.

"Lies." I said and crossed my arms.

Zelo's POV

Jonguo and I were on our way to the cafeteria wondering where Hana was, as we were about to pass Mr. Bang's room we peeked in and saw Hana asleep on his shoulder. A little weird, but what gets worse is that we saw Mr. Bang **** **** ** *** ********

Just thinking about it made me feel weird, I shuddered at the thiught then looked at Hana who was obliviously looking out the window in her own little world humming to some song.

"Hana, we're here," I said and gace her a little push on the arm. She smiled then got out, we started walking and soon Jongup joined us and we walked into the building together.

"Choi Junhong," someone called as we were passing the main office, I looked back and saw Himchan. He gestured me to come to him and I looked around, Hana and Jongup stopped walking too. They both gave me a look and I said I'd catch up later.

"Is something wrong Mr. Kim?" I asked concerned, it was only the fourth day of school and I tried to think of things I did to get in trouble other than punch Baekhyun aka Eyeliner Boy, but no one was around to see unless he ratted me out.

"Sort of, come to my office," Himchan said and I did as told, he told me to take a seat and my palms started sweating.

"You're Hana's bestfriend right?" he asked and I slowly nodded.

"And how long have you known her?"

"Since first grade."

"Oh so a little over 10 years."

"Yeah..."

"Well it's good Hana has had friends like you for so long, you know her mom died when she was 12 so it's been kind of hard on her since, but she's strong and independant."

"That's Hana for you."

"Mmhmm, and what about the other guy with you guys today? Is he one of Hana's friends?"

"Jongup? Yeah, the three of us have been bestfriends since fourth grade."

"Mmmhmmm, well since you live with Hana, for who knows why, I'm going to need you to do a very important task for me."

"What is it?"

"You know Mr. Bang right? He's my bestfriend and roommate, I think he's taken a liking to my little cousin and I am very protective over her. I need you or Jongup to go out with Haba. You know make Mr. Bang stay away from her because she has a boyfriend."

"Mr. Kim I don't Jongup or I are right for the job, I mean yeah she's pretty, but we don't or ever will like her like that. We think of her as our sister and bestfriend, we know her too well to want to date her."

"Do you know someone who would want to date her?"

"Her ex- boyfriend Yoo Youngjae, he's he editor of the school newspaper. He's been trying to get back together with Hana, he isn't a bad guy though in reality. Youngjae broke up with her to chase after another girl, but he was rejected and now he really wants Hana back. Also there's Jung Daehyun, he's 19 and was captain of the soccer team last year when he was a senior. He lives nextdoor and helps out with the soccer team too, I think he likes Hana though."

"I've known Daehyun sice he was born, his mom and Hana's mom were friends. Good kid, I also know Youngjae, really smart kid. He has a bright future too, but thanks Junhong for the information and I will put it to good use. I still need you to keep Hana away from Mr. Bang though, you're excused now," I got out of the seat and left his office, did I make the right choice by telling Jimchan all of that? Also I know Hana likes Yongguk, but should I keep her away from him? What to do what to do.

**********

Hana's POV

Jongup and I were sitting at our desks coming up with scenarios of all kinds of trouble that Zelo could have gotten into and all sorts of different punishments. We stopped when it got wild to where Zelo was selling crack behind the football field and the mob caught him and tried to buy some off him, but he wouldn't sell it to him so the mob came to rough him up a little. We were laughing at how idiotic we were when Zelo came back two minutes before class started.

"What did Himchan say?" I asked wondering my evil cousin did to my little puppy dog friend.

"He just asked me to make sure you don't hurt yourself," Zelo lied, it was obvious to me and Jongup when he lied he shouldn't even try to lie to us.

"Liar," Jongup sang and I broke out into laughter so loud that everyone was looking at me so I hid my face in my arm.

"Why do you guys keep having to call me out like that?" Zelo whined and I laughed even harder.

"Because of two reasons, one you at lying. Two because it's fun and we can always tell when your lying," I managed to say.

"You guys are mean," Zelo huffed, he then crossed his arms and slouched in his chair like a child.

"We do it cause we love you," Jongup said and put Zelo in a head lock then gave him a nuggie than let go when Yongguk walked in and they both straightened up which I found a little funy.

"Everyone quiet down," was the first that came out of Yongguk's mout followed by a smile.

"Today we aren't having any classss, the seniors are going down to the auditorium to see a concert of. The school prepared an entertainment show for you guys so we'll take attendance then I will you guys down," Yongguk said and then we soon found ourselves in the auditorium, our class was first there so we got our pick of seats first. Zelo, Jongup, and I took our seats in the front row and then I felt  someone lean on my shoulder so I turned to see Youngjae.

"Don't you have any friends?" I asked annoyed as ever.

"Nope, just you," he smiled and I shrugged him off and switched seats with Zelo. Soon the lights went out and everyone started screaming for no reason, then we heard a very familar song start and we all started screaming.

"No, it can't be," I said holding Jongup and Zelo's arms basically screaming, then six figures appeared on the stage and we screamed even louder. It really was them, B2AST. They started singing Mystery, then after that was Fiction, followed by shock, then all of them left the stage except for Yoseob who stayed and then Yongguk came out on stage with a mic and music started.

"What is he doing?" I asked myself, Yongguk started rapping and it was really amazing, then Yoseob was singing and the song was amazing in general. After Yongguk preformed his song, which once again was amazing, B2AST came out again and preformed some more songs, then sadly it was lunch time and B2EST left. The whole senior class had a meet and greet with them though and it was awesome, during lunch everyone was raving over our small concert and Yongguk's preformance. Like always Jongup, Zelo, and I found our seats in the hallways and sat down.

"Dude, Mr. Bang's was awesome. I never knew he could rap like that, it was so cool," Jongup said.

"Yeah, but we all know Zelo's still a better rapper, I mean he spits out words in like a hundredth of a millisecond," I said and took a bite out of my cheeseburger.

"But Hana, admit it. That was ing awesome!" Zelo said sounding like he had a man crush on Yongguk.

"Zelo, are you gay for Mr. Bang?" Jongup said basically reading my mind in a serious voice. Zelo's face got mad while I just started cracking.

"Who is that?" A loud booming deep voice asked and we all got silent and looked at each other.

"Run?" I asked and Zelo and Jongup vigurously nodded, we picked up our trays and got up to start running. I was so lost in trying to run away from the teacher I didn't realize that I ran smack right into someone getting my lunch all over me.

"Oh my god," I said dropping the tray seeing that my uniform now had cheeseburger, fries, and ketchup all over it. I looked up to see who the guy I ran into was and it was Youngjae.

"I am so sorry Hana," Youngjae said in shock of how my uniform now was, Jongup and Zelo were nowhere in sight and I had no idea what to do.

"I have an extra shirt and blazer in my locker you can wear, your bottom half is fine though," he said and I nodded accepting his shirt and blazer. Youngjae and I walked to his locker in silence and the awful smell of greasy food following us. We got to his locker and unluckily there were no bathrooms nearby.

"The newspaper room is right there and I have the key, you can change in there," he said and once again nodded. I walked into the newspaper room and then soon I was flushed with memories of last year when we would skip class and hideout here.

"Don't look," I warned Youngjae before I started changing.

"It's not like I haven't seen you in your underwear before," Youngjae said and I hit the back of his head. Just as I was about to put on Youngjae's shirt I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and turn me around, then a pair of lips crashed against mine. My eyes widen in shock of what Youngjae just did, but it was so hard to fight, his lips were so soft and his arms were warm that I just gave in.

"Excuse me," a voice said and I froze. It was Yongguk.