Last Day

My Teacher's A Hottie

"Are you ready?" Sunmi asked me as I stood in front of the doors before walking into the church doors out to the altar.

"More than ever," I said and gave her a smile, she put out her first for me to pound it and I playfully rolled my eyes and did so.

"Deep breathe," I silently said to myself and Sunmi opened the hude brown church doors, at that instant the piano started playing, it was a song that Luhan's friend Lay composed called Angel. He was still working on lyrics, but the instrumental was beautiful on piano.

 

 

 

 

I slowly walked down the aisle to let the song play, I looked and there was Yongguk with Himchan at his side as best man and Yongnam beside him and here I was with Yuri as the flower girl and Sunmi my maid of honor and just to make things funny I had Zelo and Jongup wear dresses to be my bridesmaids. Yuri twirled and danced around throwing flowers in the air and I looked at the people in the crowd, I saw Daehyun and Youngjae giving me smlies. They looked cute together, then there was my dad and Ahbo holding hands and Bae beside them with his girlfriend from the states, Anna Takata, she was Japanese. Then in the row behind them was my grandparents, mom's parents, I couldn't remember the last time I saw them. My grandma was crying tears of joy and my grandpa was holding back tears from what I could tell. I looked at Yongguk once again and was so handsome in his suit, I finally got to the altar after what felt like forever,

"We are gathered here today to join the civil union of Bang Yongguk and Ko Hana, if there are any objections speak now or forever hold your peace," the minister began.

"This is usually when the guy who is in love with me burst through the doors and proclaims his love for me and says the man I'm marrying is now for me," I thought to myself, the minister went on and we said our vows, now was probably the most important part.

"Do you Bang Yongguk take Ko Hana to be your wife? To love and to care for, in sickness and health, in poverty and wealth," he said.

"I do," Yongguk said smiling to me.

"And do you Ko Hana take Bang Yongguk to be your husband? To love and to care for, in sickness and health, in poverty and wealth."

"I do," I said confidentally.

"Now may I have the rings," he said and Himchan handed him one ring and Sunmi handed him the other, Yongguk and I put on each other's rings. One more step until I'm his and he's mine.

"I know pro nounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

**********

"Sunmi, I love you," I thought to myself as I shut off my phone, my crazy bestfriend wrote me a fanfic about Yongguk and I. I wish my life was like that, I mean yes my life is exactly like Hana's because I am Hana, but I wish Yongguk was a part of it. I closed my Mac still leaving it and put it in my back pack, tomorrow I would be turning in my final assignment for my class then after that was summer vacation and I survived my first year of college. I unlocked my phone and dialed Sunmi's number as I walked out of the library.

"Hello," she answered.

"Sunmi that was perfect."

"I knew you'd love it, and so do the rest of my rest readers."

"I wish it were actually like that."

"You never know, it may come true, but I have to cut this short because I'm about to go to the movies with Jaechul. Bye I love you babe," she said.

"I love you too," I said then hung up, I was on my way to a job interview for a music company. It was to work as an assistant to help produce music, my dream and passion, I gave up soccer in the 9th grade to start working on my music passion. I got a cab and told him the address, minutes later I was in front of TS Entertainment. I got out and looked at the buiding, it was surrounded by fangirls, luckily I was able to get in because along with the letter they gave me for my interview they gave me a passcode to get in. The fangirls were calm because they were waiting for B.A.P or Secret to come out or come in, but neither had. I walked up and entered in the passcode, good thing it worked.

"Hi, I'm Ko Hana, I'm here for an interview at 3," I told the receiptionist.

"Hello, hi I have Ko Hana here for an interview. Mmhmm, okay, I'll send her there. Hi, they are ready for you, take the elevator to the basement to the recording studio. Good luck," she smiled and then pointed to the elevator with silver doors where I could see my relfection. I pressed the down button and patiently waited for the elevator, I entered and as the doors were about to close someone put their hand in the middle reopening it and entering. It was Bang Yongguk.

"You're going to the studio too?" he asked and I gulped then nodded yes.

"You must be Ko Hana then, Bang Yongguk, pleasure to meet you," he smled then shook my hand. at that moment the doors opened and music filled my ears, "Follow me." I did as told and we reached an office room, he sat down behind the desk and told me to take a seat.

"So, Hana, why do you want to help me produce music?" he began, wait this job was to work beside Yongguk to produce music? No way.

"Um well, I guess it's just for my love for music. It's like another language, it speaks to me, also I don't only listen to one type of music. I listen to music in all types of languages and different genres, you don't have to know what the lyrics are to understand what they mean. Music is like telling a story, it has a beginning, middle, and end. My favorite though would probably be American Hip-Hop and R and B if I had to pick. It's just another story, each song is story by the artist mostly based upon their life. Like Taylor Swift writes songs about her break ups, Eminem writes his life and family, 2pac writes about how he grew up and he faced the same challenges even as he became a huge star, Biggie wrote songs about how feels and his perspective on things. They're all just artists telling their stories threw music and that's what I want to do, help artists tell their stories through their songs."

"That's the best answer I've gotten and you're my 14th interview and last, now just tell me about yourself."

"Umm, I go to Seoul Institute of Arts, I'm a major in applied music. I'm 20 years old and I was born in Seoul, but I lived in New York from when I was six years old until I was 14 years old. I also made a demo song that I produced for you to listen to," I said and pulled out my laptop, I went my iTunes and began playing the song. I got Sunmi to sing it because I can't sing for my life. Yongguk seemed to enjoy the song, it was only 30 seconds though. I closed my Mac and put it back into my back pack, "So what'd you think?"

"I think I found my person, welcome aboard."

********

It's over, it's all over. It was fun while it lasted though. but watch out for the sequel and you guys didn't see that coming. 

B-BEST

A-ABSOLUTE

P-PLOT TWIST