Day 5 Part 2

My Teacher's A Hottie

"Ice cream?" Daehyun asked helping me up and beginning to pick up the cones around us.

"Sure, you know I love my ice cream," I said and helped him clean up the cones, soccer balls, and the goal post. We loaded everything back to his car and walked to the ice cream shop accross the street.

"How long do we have to wait for the walking sign to say go?" Daehyun groaned, it felt like we'd been waiting for hours.

"Not long," I said with a smirk, I saw that cars were coming but if I was fast enought I wouldn't get hit. I took one step onto the street then I sprinted accross the road.

"Hey, Hana, what the hell?" Daehyun shouted just as I finally go to the other side.

"It's called jay walking, you should try it sometime," I shouted back him and he sighed, Daehyun looked both ways then sprinted accross the street like lightning.

"See? Now that wasn't sp bad was it?" I asked in a baby voice laughing.

"Shut up," he smiled and gave me a light push, we walked into the ice cream shop and it wasn't that busy, but there was a guy in there ordering.

"I gotta use the bathroom, you order and I'll pay."

"You don't have, I have money too you know."

"I know, but I want to, so order and get me one scoop of cheesecake in a cup," Daehyun smiled and went towards the restrooms, I stepped up after the guy in front of me got his ice cream.

"Woah, there, almost got my ice cream all over you," he said and it was Yongguk, except his hair was brown now and he was wearing something different.

"It's okay Mr. Bang," I smiled and got myself lemon sorbet and Daehyun's ice cream, I didn't want Daehyun to pay so I did myself.

"That's a lot of ice cream for a little girl like you," Yongguk said joining me as I sat down.

"I'm not so little, I'm 18 and captain of the boy's soccer team," I said and ate a spoon of my ice cream.

"Oh okay, I got you, so what's your name?"

"Well you are my soccer coach, neighbor, and math teacher so you should know my name, but just to play along it's Hana."

"Huh? Well okay, so Hana how about you and me go on a date tonight, I'll pick you up at your place 6 and have you home before whatever curfew your parents give you."

"What?"

"Yeah, give me your number and we can catch a movie and go out for dinner."

"Um, even though I really want to, I can't."

"Then maybe I can change your mind by doing this," Yongguk said and leaned over the table, his lips were centimeters away from my cheek and I could feel him breathing on me.

"Yongnam! What are you doing to her?" a voice said and I turned my head to accidentaly kiss him on the cheek. But what I saw was Yongguk?

"What? I was just trying to pick up this lovely girl here," Yongnam said in his defense.

"That lovely girl doesn't live with anybody except for her bestfriend, she is a high school student, you graseball! She's still a kid, she's only 18 and you're 22!" Yongguk said just in time for Daehyun to walk out of the bathroom, a kid?! That's what Yongguk sees me as, a kid.

"Hey Hana, sorry I took so long, by the way did you pay? I'm sorry I'll make it up to you, how about tonight you and me go to the movies?" Daehyun asked as soon as I came out.

"Uhh, sure," I said and took a quick glance at Yongguk who was still pretty mad Yongnam for hitting on me.

"But I need to remind you, I'm basically a choding so are you sure?"

"Hana, I'm a choding too so I'm sure," Daehyun smiled and sat next to me and started eating his ice cream before it melted.

"Oh hi hyung!" Daehyun waved to Yongguk.

"Who's this guy?" Daehyun asked refferring to Yongnam.

"That's Yongnam my twin brother." Yongguk told us and patted Yongnam on his back. That makes sense.

"Hana, sorry about him, he's a I guess," Yongguk apologized.

"Hey, but Hana hasn't answered my question yet. You, me tonight we go on a date," Yongnam said not giving up.

"If you didn't just hear but I'm going on a date with this guy, Daehyun, tonight so I don't know but the obvious answer would be no."

"Tomorrow night then?" Yongnam smiled and I looked at Daehyun, then at Yongguk.

"Come on, we'll have a lot of fun and I'll take care of you," Yongnam kept urging, why can't I just say no? I can never say no to people unless I know really well.

"Fine," I finally said, I looked at Daehyun and mouth sorry to him.

"Alright, well give me your phone and I'll type in y number and you type in yours," Yongnam said and we switched phones then switched them back.

"I'll text you later," Yongnam said and got up then left with Yongguk who seemed very mad.

"Sorry, you know me, I can never say no to people unless there's a good reason," I pleaded to Daehyun hoping he wasn't mad.

"Don't worry, you aren't my girlfriend yet so I shouldn't be mad that you're going on a date with a guy."

"BUT I FEEL BAD, MY FEELS DAEHYUN OPPA," I whined and tree my arms around his neck and pretended to cry.

"Uhh, Hana, we should go before the worker thinks we're crazy," Daehyun whispered in my ear.

"Okay!" I popped up and quickly finished my ice cream.

**********

"So, where are you going tonight?" Zelo asked seeing that I was putting on my Vans ready to leave for my date.

"I told you already dumb nuts, I'm going to the movies with Daehyun," I said and lightly hit his head.

"Oh right, do I need to inspect the boy before you go out?" Zelo aske in a parent voice.

"No, you know Daehyun, we've both known him since like elementary school," I said and at that moment someone knocked on the door and I hurried to open it.

"Hey Daehyun oppa!" I smiled opening the door.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded.

"Bye Jello! Try not to burn the place!" I shouted then left with Daehyun.

"So what movie?" I asked him as we made our way into the elevator.

"ParaNorman," Daehyun smiled an I have him a look.

"You mean the cartoon movie?" I asked an he nodded.

"It's that or The Neighbor."

"Can't wait to watch ParaNorman then, did I mention that I just love cartoon movies," I said, no way in hell I'm going to watch The Neighbor, I am such a wimp when it comes to scary movies.

"Good," Daehyun smiled and we went to his car, in a few minutes we arrived at the theater. He paid for our tickets and we got popcorn and two Cokes. We sat in the very last row and were the only ones in the theater suprisingly. Midway through the movie Daehyun s his arm on around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder to get comfortable. We sat like that for the rest of the movie then when it ended I didn't want to get up and leave. Eventually we did though after the end credits.

"Well that was fun, but I got school tomorrow so I have to go home," I sighed and we drove back home. Before I walked into my apartment Daehyun took me by the rest and his face got so close to mine I could feel him breathing.

"I had fun, lets do this again," he said and kissed my forehead then walked into his place. I smiled and went inside.

"What are you all smiley about? I thought you were all for Yongguk?" Zelo said as I sat down on the couch with him and laid down with my head on his lap.

"Yongguk sees me as a kid and I had fun with Daehyun, but you'll neer guess who I scored a date with tomorrow night." I said popping up knocking heads with Zelo.

"Owww," we said in unison and rubbed out foreheads.

"Who is it?" Zelo groaned still rubbing his head.

"Yongguk's twin brother Yognam, he asked me out today when I met him," I said and put on a huge grin.

"You ," Zelo joked and playfully punched my arm.

"That's my name, don't wear it out," I joked and got up from the couch.

**********

(A/N)

oi! so much useless drama in hana's life, if I were her I would just ditch all yongguk yongnam daehyun and youngjae and go for one of the exo members or jongup or zelo