Day 32 and 33

My Teacher's A Hottie

The whole school day girls were just squealing about homecoming, I mean I was excited to, but I was nothing compared to them. If this is homecoming I wonder what prom will be like. Zelo was right though, the whole school found out I was dating a college guy and forgot about my puking on Yongguk. Also me dating Daehyun makes me feel that I can't be near Yongguk anymore because it doesn't feel the same. I don't want to hurt Daehyun either by breaking up with him, but I don't know how. Maybe I can do the same thing Youngjae did when e ended things with me, Daehyun is more understandable than me and nicer about things. Where as I pushed Youngjae into a lake because he broke up with me at the park and that's the first thing that popped into my mind.

"What if... No, no, no, that won't work," I kept muttering to myself as I was in the last class of the day, math.

"I can- no that won't work either," my ideas of ways to let down Daehyun and not hurt him were distracting me from my classwork. There wasn't a way I could think of letting him down without hurting him.

"Hana, shut the hell up. This stuff is due by the end of class or else you'll have to stay after," Zelo whispered.

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever," I said and swatted his face. I had no idea what we even did all class, all I could recall was Yongguk taught us a new unit and gave us book work as classwork. I didn't pay attention through any of it, I was too caught up in how to break up with Daehyun. For the past the past three days Daehyun always texted me to make sure I was okay and took me out for dinner after soccer and dropped me off at home with a kiss on he forehead. He was so sweet and a perfect boyfriend. Any girl would be lucky to have him, I should feel that way, but I don't. I've always had him, but as the older brother way. He deserves someone and that someone is not me.

"Oh! Yes! Perfect, Hana you're a genius," I thought as an idea popped into my, the bell rang saying school was over and I began packing my backpack.

"Hana, you're the only one who didn't finish," Yongguk said with all the papers in his hands.

"Seriously? Cut me some slack please, it's homecoming and I have to get ready and PLEASE JUST LET ME GO! I PROMISE TO HAVE IT DONE BY HOMEROOM TOMORROW!"

"Fine, go, get out," Yongguk smiled and I sprinted out of the room as if my life depended on it. I ran out to the parking lot and Zelo's car was leaving.

"NO!!!! CHOI JUNHONG! STOP!" I shouted, but gave up as I got to the exit.

"Awwww, what am I supposed to do," I groaned and sat down, then I realised Himchan might still be here. I got up from the ground and ran back to the building, I got into the building and entered the main office which was still open.

"Hello Hana," Mrs. Kwon said.

"Hi Mrs. Kwon, is Mr. Kim the guidance counselor here still?" I asked and she nodded, I walked down to his office and let myself in. Himchan was just packing his stuff ready to go.

"Himchan I need a ride home," I said right away and he looked at me and nodded.

"We have to take Yongguk too because our sharing car is in the shop and he doesn't think that his car is school appropriate as a teacher," Himchan said and I nodded, I followed him to Yongguk's room where he was ready to go.

"Hey bro, we gotta take Hana home too since she lost her ride," Himchan said and Yongguk said okay. We left the school and went to Himchan's car, I got into the backseat and it was actually clean. I had my headphone's in and was playing games unable to pay attention to anything. The car stopped and I looked up, this wasn't the apartment building, this was the convinience store.

"What are we doing here?" I asked Himchan.

"Yongguk needs to buy something," he said and I nodded, Yongguk came back to the car with a pack of cigatarettes.

"Dude, you need to stop," Himchan said as Yongguk sat back down.

"It's hard but I'm trying, only one pack week. I'm trying to cut down," he said, I never knew Yongguk smoked. It never bothered me when people smoked, but I never guessed he would be the type. I always thought smoking was a personal dicsion and it's their life not mine, but something about Yongguk smoking just bothered me. I kept quiet though pretending not to hear their conversation, Himchan called my name a few times but I ignored him keeping on with the act.

"We're good, she's listening to her phone," Himchan said.

"Well her being here sort of ruined my plans."

"Bro, she has a boyfriend and you're not allowed to."

"But it doesn't mean I can't let her know."

"I don't think she'll return if she has a boyfriend."

"You don't know that."

"She's liked him since she was like 14."

"Things can change."

"It's too risky too."

"Whatever." With that their conversation ended, I wonder what they were talking about. Who has a boyfriend? What is Yongguk not allowed to do, why is too risky? So many questions, we soon got to the apartment building and I entered the building up my apartment. Zelo was here looking at his suit in the living room.

"You got done earlier than I expected, I just got home about five minutes ago," he said as he turned around to the noise of the door being shut. I kicked my shoes off and threw my backpack on the floor then headed to my room to get my dress, shoes, and make up.

"Yeah, I convinced Yongguk to let me go for the sake of my last homecoming!" I shouted collecting my things in my room, I was waiting for Sunmi to come over to get ready.

"When is your girlfriend coming?" I shouted laying out all my things on my bed. Everything looked perfect, I just hope tonight goes well...

**********

"Ughhh, not again," I groaned loudly knowing I wasn't in my bed. I remembered homecoming last night and it was quite fun, Chanyeol was a fun date too. I lost homecoming queen to Krystal which I did mind at all, she wouldve gutted me if i won. After though was even more fun, the after party at Chanyeol's mom's house was huge and a total rager. Though that's the down side of going to parties where you get into drinking games with your friends. Waking up not being able to remember much. I got up from the bed and I was unable to tell who's room this was, not Yongguk's, not Zelo's, not Himchan's... It can't be, this can't be Chanyeol's room can it? I saw a sleeping body next to me and I peeked over to see who it was. Daehyun. Thank god. He looked so peaceful sleeping, then he began to wake up.

"Good morning," he said and smiled to me still half asleep.

"Morning," I said back.

"So last night. You called me to pick you up at the party and I took you here."

"How did you know I was going to ask that?"

"Um I'm your boyfriend, I know a lot of things."

"Right, my boyfriend," I said in a weird tone, it was sad, but also a little confused along with a pinch of what?

"Look Hana I don want to make things awkward, but I have to get things off my chest and talk to you. Hana I'm gay," he said, my jaw dropped down to my lap and my eyes widened to the size of Earth.

"Well biual, but yeah. I met Youngjae and we talked and stuff then some how ended up making out. Now we sort of like each other, I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm breaking up with you, but we can still be friends."

"Okay I accept that, but Youngjae out of all the cute guys in Seoul!"

"Youngjae's cute, and smart, and adorable, and his smile is just so beautiful, also his eyes-"

"Okay okay okay, I get it. I dated him too, you fell under the Youngjae spell just like I did."

"Really? Can we still stay friends?"

"Yeah, I can't lose my favorite oppa," I admitted and gave him a hug.

"I'm gonna get going, I feel disgusting and my head hurts."

"Awww feel better," Daehyun said and ruffled my hair. I got out of his bed and grabbed my shoes and clutch then left his room to my apartment, I entered and Zelo was still asleep. I jumped into the shower and the hot water felt so nice, I finally got out after 20 minutes and went I my room. On my dresser were the instant camera pictures we took before homecoming. One of them was me and Chanyeol, another was me and Zelo, another was me and Sunmi, another was Himchan, Yongguk, and I, and another was Yongguk and I. I liked that one best, he looked so handsome in his tux and It looked like he was my date. I wish he was though, as I was admiring the picture someone knocked on the door. I ran to go answer it with my hair still in a towel and wearing my mint green robe.

"Who is it?" I asked as coming towards the door.

"Someone special," the person on the other side replied and I opened it.

"OPPA!" I nearly screamed and gave Bae a huge hug. I was almost on the verge of tears, I hadn't seen him since July and I missed him so much. I didn't want to question why he was here in the middle of September. I was too happy to care.

"Oh Hana, you're crushing," Bae said in a strained voice and I let go.

"Also I brought some people with me," he said and steppe aside revealing my dad and the woman he was going to marry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

sorry it's short and no update for like forever. It's just I have so mug school work and when I'm not studying I'm sleeping, I'm just so tired OTL. BUT I REACHED 60 SUBS FINALLY!!!