Day 157

My Teacher's A Hottie

Author's POV

"You're out of time," Zelo spoke as he and Jongup were laying down in the snow of the backyard looking at the clear blue sky.

"I know, I can't believe I waited so long and I thought this year was going to be the year," Jongup sighed losing the chance to tell the girl he loves how he feels, "Do you think she loves Yongguk?"

"That shouldn't even be a question anymore, you and I both know they love each other but just haven't admitted it," Zelo replied speaking the truth.

"Am I an idiot for waiting so long?"

"Yes, but this might be a sign its not meant to be between you two. The Chinese say there is an invisible red thread that connects who are destined to be meet despite the time, place, circumstances. The thread can be tightened or tangled, but it can never break."

"Who told you that? Luhan?"

"Pft no, we're still trying to find common ground. Ahbo told Sunmi and I some Chinese stories and legends the other day."

"Jello Oppa! Jongup Oppa," Yuri happily shouted dressed up in pink snowpangs, pink boots, pink jacket, pink hat, and pink gloves. She ran towards Jongup and Zelo with her arms wide open and a big smile on her face, but missing one tooth.

"Yuri, where's your tooth?" Zelo asked as he caught Yuri in his hands.

"Daddy pulled it out! Then mommy and daddy said if I put it under my pillow I get money from the tooth fairy!" She cheered.

"Now come on! I want to build a snowman," she said getting up from Zelo's lap, she then pulled on Jongup and Zelo's arm. The two of them got up and saw their bodies imprinted in the snow. That gave Yuri the idea to make a snow angel, she ran to another area of the backyard where the snow was bare and payed down. She rapidly moved her arms up and down and her legs spreading apart then quickly coming back together. While she was doing that Zelo and Jongup were making forts for a snowball fight.

"Guys! Lunch is in 10 minutes," Yongguk called sticking his head out the door then quickly closing it again. While outside where Yuri had begun her snowman and Jongup and Zelo were having a snowball fight with their failed forts.

"So need help with anything?" Hana asked as Yongguk was cooking their lunch in the kitchen.

"Nope," was all he said as he was more interested in cooking at the moment. Hana came behind him and put her chin on his shoulder to see what he was cooking.

"What is this?" she asked curiously at the meat cooking in the pan.

"Sloppy Joe, I learned this from a friend who lived in America for a few years. It's delicious," he said and turned his head so he was looking at Hana who was watching the food, he sneaked a kiss on her cheek and she turned her head so now her attention was to him and have a quick peck on the lips. The both of them smiled and Hana got off of his shoulder, she got her jacket to join everyone else outside.

"I told you so," a voice said and Yongguk snapped his head to the direction of the voice to see Luhan and the rest of the kingkas there.

"Don't worry, our lips are sealed Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are cool with Hana so if they are so are we," Suho said and Yongguk nodded, the kingkas also went outside to get fresh air which left Yongguk by himself. A few seconds later Hana came in with Yuri in her hands crying and blood streaming down her forehead. She ran to the bathroom and got  a first aid kit, she took off Yuri's hat and got a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol in it.

"This may hurt a little," she said and quickly dabbed her forehead a few times to clean it up.

"Jie Jie it hurts!" Yuri shouted and cried even harder, Hana got gauze pads and medical tape to hold them together finally Yuri was cleaned up and no blood on her head, she took Yuri to her room and took her out of her jacket, snowpangs, and boots. She picked her up again and carried her back out to the kitchen to calm her down. Hana patted her back while lightly bouncing on her feet with each step and hummed a song to her. She had calmed down quickly and by this time everyone was waiting in the kitchen to see if Yuri was okay.

"Is she okay?" Sehun asked being the first to get up.

"Yeah she's fine, what happened anyways? I want answered now," Hana said in a demanding voice sitting at the head of the table next to Yongguk.

"We were all having a snowball fight while Yuri was about to go back into the house to get stuff to decorate her snowman and Sehun's accidentally hit her with a snowball that happened to have ice in it. Trust me, he didn't know it had ice in it," Kyungsoo explained.

"Okay, well Sehun's say your sorry so we can eat lunch because we're all hungry," Hana replied.

"I'm sorry Yuri, can you forgive Sehun Oppa?"

"Okay! I'm hungry so lets eat!" Yuri said clapping her hands, I got a hamburger bun on Yuri's plate and filled it with meat then I got myself one.

"Oh excuse me," Yongguk said as his phone loudly rang to the ringtone that Hana had changed it to. He had no clue until now for the fact the she changed it today.

"ANSWER YOUR PHONE DIP ! SOMEONE'S ING CALLING YOU! I love you Gukkie!" It rang and a smirk grew on Hana's face and the table busted out laughing while Yongguk's cheek were blushing red. He sighed but she saw he had a smile on his face, he got up and went to a hallway to answer.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey Yonguk, are we still on tonight?" a female voice asked through the phone.

"Yeah, I think so if I can escape the fiancé," he joked not knowing Hana heard.

"I'll pick you up at your place at around 7? Okay, love you too, bye." He said and hung up, when he turned to rejoin everyone Hana was standing there in shock.

"This looks bad doesn't it?"

"LOOKS BAD? YONGGUK WHAT THE ACTUAL !?" Hana screamed, back the table they were shocked at how loud Hana was.

"Luhan Ge Ge what's fu-" Yuri began.

"Mei Mei let's go get some bubble tea with the rest of the oppas," he said to stop Yuri from saying the word and the nine boys followed him and got their shows and jackets on then left the house. As soon as the door shut Hana opened again.

"LAST WEEK I SEE YOU WITH SOME GIRL ON THE STREET AND ZELO CALLED ME CRAZY FOR THINKING YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME AND NOW I HEAR YOURE GOING ON A DATE WITH HER TONIGHT," she shouted and sighed while running her fingers through her hair," Is this all a joke? Am I joke to you? What's the point of us if you have another girl?"

"Hana look I can explain, it's just Jieun."

"Oh Jieun, yes that makes me feel so much better," she said with a fake smile and Yongguk had a relieved look on his face, "It's so much ing better to know that you're cheating on me with your ex girlfriend whose talented and beautiful. Talk to me when you don't have another girlfriend."  Hana furiously stomped off, but Yongguk grabbed her wrist wanting to explain to her. She snapped her arm away and ignored him completely and left the house.

**********

"Where is she? Where is she? Yongguk kept muttering to himself as he sat on the couch with Zelo watching the door hoping Hana would come back, then the door finally opened and Yongguk stood up ready to talk to you, but to his dismay it was Sunmi.

"Sunmi, what are you doing here? I thought you were having a family thing?" Zelo asked wondering why his girlfriend suddenly appeared.

"It's Hana, she's been at my house since lunch. She's sleeping over, I just came here to tell you that. Yongguk what happened?" She asked in a demanding voice.

"She thought I was cheating on her so she left," Yongguk said blankly flopping back onto the couch.

"Well from what she told me it sounds like it, but you explain."

"I wanted to propose the right way to Hana and I got her a ring and had this whole thing planned out for tonight. Jieun was helping me plan this for a month. I said I love you to Jieun because I owed her so much for it and she's also my good friend. Now everything went to waste all because it looked like I was cheating on her."

"What time did you plan to do everything?"

"9pm at Han River."

"It's 7:45, you can still do it and show her you weren't cheating! Oppa you get him ready and I'll get Hana to go. Lets do this!" Sunmi said happily for that she was a big believer in happy endings and romance.

"Make sure Yongguk is there at 9 Oppa or else I'll get Chanyeol to break your legs," she warned pointing her finger at Zelo's face.

"Alright alright, you just get Hana there. I'll see you later," Zelo said and kissed Sunmi on the cheek before sending her off. Hopefully all would go well.