Day 1

My Teacher's A Hottie

I tied my hair ready for the first day of soccer practice also the last day of summer vacation. Today they would be announcing who the captains and Zelo and I were a shoe in, we worked the hardest, we came to every practice even when we were sick, we participated in every event and helped out with everything that was asscociated with the soccer team. I put on my shin guards and kleets and got a soccer ball from the bag, like always I came early. I always put in more effort than the others since they cut the girl's soccer team four years ago because not enough people tried out and I was the only girl who tried out for boy's soccer. I helped Coach Joo set up the field like always and after I started on running my two miles, two laps around the campus and I'm done. I looked around the school as I was running and noticed some more of the players started showing up and one of them caught my eye. He was tall, had brown hair in a quiff, but with blonde tips. He was muscular and wearing a muscle shirt, I also saw that he had something on his shoulder. A tattoo? I've never seen this guys before, the only ones who were coming to practice today were the seniors, juniors, and sophmores who were on the team last year, any freshman and new kids would have to wait for try outs on Friday and Thursday after school. I finished my two miles covered in sweat just as everyone else had started their two miles, I got my waterbottle from my bag and squirted some water on my face.

"Hana, I want you to meet Bang Yongguk, he's our new assistant coach," Coach Joo said walking over to me with the guy I saw earlier, so he wasn't a student but our assistant coach.

"Hi, Coach here tells me you're one of the best players and hardest workers. I'm also the new 12th grade math teacher," he said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you," I panted out, he was cute too. Soon the rest of the team finished running and we all grouped together to see who the captains were.

"I know we've all been anticipating on who our old captains Daehyun and Minho picked to be this year's captains would be and I'm sure there is no suprise to you guys on who they picked. So our captains for the 2012-2013 school year is Zelo man and Hana!" Coach Joo said and Zelo and I high fived each other. The team cheered and few were dissapointed, but they also had the expression saying it was no suprise.

"Lunch with Jongup after practice to celebrate?" Zelo asked.

"Sure thing Jello Boy," I said and patted his back.

"Also to help us out this year we have our new assistant coach Bang Yongguk, and Daehyun will be here to help us out! But we just need to find out when he'll get here," Coach Joo said and Yongguk waved and introduced himself. It was like Daehyun to be running late though so none of us were suprised.

"Okay! Let's place bets on when Daehyun get's here 2000 won each bet, I got 10:19," I said and got out a notepad and pen from my backpack and wrote down everyone's bets.

"I'm here! Sorry I'm late guys," we heard Daehyun say and he was jogging towards the field.

"TIME? WHAT'S THE TIME?" I shouted and everyone looked around for the time.

"10:20," Coach Joo said and I checked the notepad to see if anyone had 10:20, if not then whoever had the time closest would win.

"It's split between Jihoo and I, everyone pay up," I said and everyone who placed a bet gave me 2000 won and I split it 50-50 with Jihoo.

"How are you always right on these things?" Zelo asked me as we all got our soccer ball and lined up to do partner practice.

"I don't know, it's a gift or maybe I've just known Daehyun my whole life and he's always 4-5 minutes late for everything," I laughed and I kicked the ball to him lazily not wanting to put in effort today.

"Hey! Hana, stop slacking, I know it's the first day but put in effort," Daehyun shouted to me.

"At least I wasn't late like someone! Also I got here early and helped coach set up!" I said in my defense and kicked the ball harder this time with anger. It flew and hit Zelo right in his no-no area.

"Sorry Jello," I joked laughing because it was funny to see him in pain.

"Ko Hana, less force. You might hurt someone again," Yongguk said and I giggled at his words and nodded. It was so cute the way his deep voice said my name.

**********

"So what do you think of the new assistant coach?" Zelo asked as him, Jongup, and I sat down in the booth at Pizza Hut with our plates filled with food.

"One word to describe him. HOTTIE," I said taking a bite from my pizza.

"He just graduated from college," Jongup added.

"How did you know?" I asked Jongup.

"Mrs. Song's daughter is one of my classes and she told me about the new teacher Mr. Bang, he used to go Taesung High School too," Jongup shrugged and kept eating.

"Well I think he's cool, we might have him as a teacher," Zelo said.

"Well then yay for me! He's hot, and his tattoo is school, also he is so good at soccer and he's funny too. I like his voice too, it's distinct and unique. Also Yongguk, I mean Mr. Bang's smile is is so adorable, it's huge and gummy," I said fawning over him.

"Yeah? So what are you going to do about it?" Jongup said and I sensed a challenge ahead.

"Here, I will try and get a real date with Mr. Bang, I have until the end of the school year and if I don't then I'll run around campus wearing a cape, my , bra, and rain boots," I said.

"Deal, and if you do then Jongup and I will wear the girls uniform for a week," Zelo said.

"It's on Jello Boy and Jong-guppy," I said and well shook on it.

********

"HA-HA-HANA!" someone shouted while I was at my locker and I looked around to see Zelo and Jongup running towards my locker.

"Hey losers, guess who I scored for homeroom," I said smiling like an idiot.

"Who? Is it by any chance Mr. Bang Yongguk?" Jongup asked in a snooty voice and I nodded with the biggest smile on my face. I get to see him three times a day now, homeroom, math class, and soccer practice.

"Come on! I wanna get to class," I said and started running down the hall to my homeroom class. I was the first one there and Yongguk was sitting in his desk.

"Hana, you're in my class?" Yongguk asked smiling and I nodded and took my seat at the desk in the front right corner that was right in front of Yongguk's desk.

"It's good to know at least one of my students," he said an sat down at his desk.

"Y-yeah," I said nervouse that I was talking to him alone.

"So, how would you say you are classroom workwise?" he asked out of the blue.

"Hmm, well I sleep in class a lot, I also struggle in certain subjects, but I still do fine I guess," I admitted.

"Well I'll have to find away to keep you awake," he said.

"Don't worry I think I'll be awake if your my teacher," I muttered.

"What?" he asked lifting his head from his desk and looking directly into my eyes, he had beautiful eyes.

"N-nothing, just I can't wait for soccer practice!" I quickly lied and he believed it.

"You know you're really good, I might even have to take some lessons from you," he said and the bell rang telling kids to come to class. Soon the class started piling up and Zelo sat next to me and Jongup sat behind me, then someone who I prayed wouldn't be in my class walked in. Yoo Youngjae, my ex-boyfriend.

"Hana, it's good to see you. I heard you're co-captain of the soccer team, I might need to get a private interview for the school newspaper with you. How about dinner on Friday at 6," he asked leaning on my desk.

"Youngjae, if it isn't obvious I have no more intentoins of dating you anymore. You left me to go after some other girl and after she rejected you, you come crawling back to me. After two months of crying and eating ice cream and not leaving my apartment I finally got over you so just leave me alone or else I'll use your head as the game ball for out first game this season," I said annoyed and told him off. He just sighed and walked to his seat on the other side of the classroom.

"Someone's a little threatening," I heard Yongguk mutter.

"That's nothing, you sould see her when she's got her game face on," Zelo added and I punched his arm.

"Ouch! Mr. Bang, the soccer punched me," Zelo said raising his hand.

"Watch the language in the classroom Zelo, I'll give you a warning because it's the first day," Yongguk said and the second bell rang saying it was time for class to start.

**********

"Hey, Zelo, kingkas at 12," Jongup said as we were walking through the halls in our lunch break and we looked ahead and he was right. The most annoying and popular guys at school.

"If it isn't Jello, Soccer , and Guppy," Suho the head of the kingkas said as he saw us in his sight.

"What do you want Suho?" Zelo asked annoyed.

"Woah, Jello. Getting a little mad are we? It's the first day, we just wanted to play nice," Sehun said the maknae of the kingkas said.

"Shut up THEhun," I said in his face and he just flipped his hair.

"Woah Soccer , you better not make us mad," Jongin said.

"Well you better not make me mad," I said and gave Jongin a little push.

"I'm not gonna hurt you because you're a girl so just lay off," Jongin said taking his thumb and whiping the corner of his lip.

"But that won't stop us from hurting you," Jongup said and punched Jongin right in the jaw.

"Moon Jongup! Detention with me after school," We heard Yongguk say and just so happens that he was walking out of his room right when Jongup punched him. Hm, if I get detention then that means I get alone time with him, but how?