Day 20 Part 2

My Teacher's A Hottie

"Do you guys really have to do this? It's stupid," Jongup said as I was on my iPod to find the right song.

"No it's not, it's fairly normal for a pair of teenagers to have a twerk battle and have their best friend judge. Right Jello?" Zelo said and I finally found my twerk playlist.

"Heads I go first tails you go second," I said and Zelo nodded, Jongup flipped the coin and then Zelo had realised what I had said.

"Wait, wha-,"

"Tails, Zelo's second Hana first," Jongup said and I did a little happy dance first, I pressed play and I was dying of laughter before I could even start.

"Get ready for a can of whoop ," I said.

 

 

 

(A/N Those are actually my friend's sister and cousin who are twerk addicts and yeahh...)

"What now Jello? I believe I already won this," I said out after my turn.

"Really? You're just turning up the heat. I'm about to do this Zelo style. Play Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown, then change it to Turn Up The Music when I tell you," Zelo said and I did as told.

 

 

 

(A/N Let's pretent that the part with Jonguppie dancing was also Jello ^^)

"Oh my god that's just shaking your , Jongup who won?"

"Well since Zelo basically danced and didn't twerk it was you, also because it's your birthday," Jongup said and I cheered.

"What, what. Yeah that's right, Hana won! Come and put your name on, put your name on it. Cake, cake, cake, cake," I said playing the song and started dancing on the field.

"Alright, you're done," Zelo laughed and paused the music then pulled me away.

**********

"Where is Jello? We were seriously here an hour ago and then he dissapeared after Jongup and I went to go get food before practice," I thought to myself as I finished up running. The rest of the team was huddled up and went to go join them.

"Holy Hana, wear a bell or something," Changhee said as I snuck up behind them.

"Oohh cake!" I squealed at the Pororo cake.

"Wait, this isn't it! We still have to wait for one more guest," Coach Joo said, then the Pororo theme song started playing. I looked around and saw someone dancing and skipping towards me in a Pororo costume followed by someone dressed up as Crong, then Eddy, and then Petty in crutches. They were dancing and singing along to the Pororo theme song, the music stopped when they finally got to us.

"Happy Birthday!" they said in unison.

"I know Jongup is Petty because she's in crutches right now. Now who's the rest of you losers?" I demanded and they took off their heads, I was right about Jongup, Himchan was Crong, Zelo was Pororo, and Daehyun was Eddy.

"Aww thank you, but how'd you get these? They're so expensive."

"We jumped the workers at Pororo World," Zelo said in a tough voice and then crossed his arms.

"No seriously."

"No we seriously did, it only costed us 6,000 won to get in and then we just jumped the workers and left wearing the costumes," Jongup said.

"You guys are such idiots, but how did Jongup?"

"We carried his while he waited in the car for us," Himchan said.

"Actually we just rented these from the workers," Daehyun finally admitted.

"LET'S EAT CAKE!" Jaehwa shouted and the team cheered.

"First we have to sing Happy Birthday though," Yongguk stopped them before they could eat my cake.

"Daehyun only one slice, and you can have another once everyone else has had one. We don't want a repeat of last year when you ate the whole cake at my birthday party before anybody else got to eat any," I said and he put his hands up in defeat. The team began to sing Happy Birthday, and Daehyun being the amazing singer he is made us wait for him to sing Happy Birthday to me on his own.

"Thank you Dae," I said and gave him a hug in his Eddy suit.

"Now blow out the candles and cut the cake! We're starving to death because of you and your boyfriend," Hyunki said.

"First off I don't off have a boyfriend, and okay, okay," I said, I blew out the candles and began cutting the cake and handing out slices to everyone. Once every one got theirs I finally got my slice.

"Actually Hana there's a question I've been wanting to ask you," Daehyun said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and the whole team oohh'd. My mind blanked, I looked at Zelo and Jongup who were as shocked as I was. I then looked at Himchan and he was gesturing me to say yes as if his life depended on it, then I looked at Yongguk, his expression was unreadable.

"Umm, have some cake! It's really good" I said trying to rid of the question, I took a piece of cake and fed it to Daehyun.

"See! It's really good," I said with a mouthful of cake.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

short chapter! hey I haven't talked to you guys in a while have I? Well Happy Birthday to Yonggukkie in the states! Also I died my hair red!

 haha well how is your day so far? mines okay, i went skateboarding for a good hour then I spent like 1000 hours eating my lunch but yeah. so HAPPY EASTER i guess.. idk. BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUKKIE!

BUT THIS JUST KILLED ME, HIS PRECIOUS SMILE