Day 120 Part 1

My Teacher's A Hottie

"Holy ," I almost shouted as I sprung up in my bed, I looked down at Yuri who shifted a little in her sleep. Did that really happen? It felt so real, I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 3:05 am. So it wasn't real, it was just a dream, I layed back down in my bed and shut my eyes hoping to sleep, but instead heard the doorbell ringing. I got up from bed and headed downstairs to answer, on my way I looked at a wall clock, 3:06 am. I opened the door and was greeted by Yongguk.

"Yongguk, what are you doing here at three in the morning?" I hissed wanting to get my sleep.

"Look, I came here to ask you something."

"At three in the morning? Why? Can't you ask me at soccer or school or later today when we're meeting with the wedding planner."

"No because at all of those times someone will be there and I want to talk just you and me in private."

"So you chose at three am?"

"Yes."

"Why the-"

"Look, that's not the point. I came here to ask you something and I want an honest answer. Do you really want to marry me or not?"

"I-I don't know. Do you?"

"No, I don't want to ruin your life. You're 19 and have your whole life ahead of you, you still have college and a career and I don't want to ruin it. You've only had what? One boyfriend and if you marry me I won't be the one you love, you deserve to marry the one you love. So let me ask you again, do you want to marry me or not?"

"Do you want to marry me other than the reason about ruining my life? It's my life and I'll make the decisions."

"Then make this one, do you want to marry me or not?"

**********

For the past two months I barely had time to breathe, after soccer was over and our trip to Everland I was never home and was always out with family and wedding planning. Though for the past two months I'd only gotten closer to Yongguk as friends, sometimes he'd take me to the studio he recorded songs at and show me music. It actually made me be addicted to something other than soccer. Also college applications, I was expecting my letters today to see if I got into the colleges I applied for. Today was Christmas Eve and we didn't have school until Boxing Day. I decided to enjoy the snow falling and walk home, I stopped for some hot chocolate from a street vendor and I continued walking.

"Nice day isn't it?" a voice said next to me making me jump, it was Yongguk.

"God you scared me! And yes, yes it is."

"So today's Christmas Eve."

"I noticed."

"And since you are my fiancé, Merry Christmas," he smiled and handed me two wrapped boxes.

"Good, I would've felt like an idiot if I gave you this and you didn't get me anything," I said and brought my backpack infront of me and gave him his present that was in a bag.

"Ah, so great mind really do think a like. So, how about we go for dinner tonight? It'd be ashame to be alone on Christmas Eve."

"I guess I can clear my busy schedule."

"Yes your busy schedule with what? Three friends?"

"Hey, it's five. You forgot Daehyun and Youngjae."

"Oh right, five."

"But yes I guess I can go to dinner with you."

"Score one for Jepp Blackman."

"Oh so now it's Jepp Blackman? First it was Mr. Bang, then Yongguk, then Bang, then BYG, then it was Gukkie, now it's Jepp Blackman?"

"I will allow Yongguk, Bang, BYG, and sometimes Gukkie. Open your present though, I want to see if you like it," he urged, I handed him my hot chocolate to hold, I opened the first one and it was chocolate.

"Yay! Chocolate," I cheered.

"I made them myself thank you very much. Here try one," he said and took one out of the box to feed me.

"Delicious, here, you try one too," I said and I did the same for him.

"Now open the next one," he said and I did as told, this one was a scarf.

"Don't tell me you made this yourself too."

"No, I bought that one. Put it on, it's cold and you never wear a scarf. You were sick last week and I don't want you to be sick again," he said and wrapped it around my neck for me.

"Thank you Yongguk, now open yours then," I said and he did. It was a beanie that said Brooklyn.

"Like it?"

"Yes, I love it."

"Good because I lost the receipt for it."

**********

"Jie Jie you look pretty," Yuri said as I was puttin on my shoes.

"Thank you Yuri, and so do you," I said pinching her cheek.

"Ugh, where are you going dressed like that you ugly hag," Luhan said sitting down next to me getting his shoes on. I used my two hands to cover Yuri's ears so she couldn't hear what I was about to say.

"Yeah coming from the guy who looks like a . Go choke on Sehun's or something."

"."

" face."

"Go back onto the street corner where you belong."

"And go back to the drag shows in Las Vegas where you belong."

"Burn in hell."

"You too," I spat and uncovered Yuri's ears.

"Luhan Ge, stop fighting with Jie Jie," she huffed in Mandarin and Luhan look appalled.

"Are you training my little sister to be one of your minions?"

"She's my sister too," I said in my defense, he just shook his head and walked out the door. I checked my phone to see the time, 5:59, he should be here any second. DING DONG!

**********

(A/N)

sorry I skipped two months in the story! Please don't kill me! Also sorry that its short T.T I have to much to deal with right now. Also I confessed to my cruch today in a text message! He didn't return BECAUSE HE ASKED THIS GIRL ON TUESDAY AND DIDN'T TELL ME UNTIL TODAY. But we still beasties forever. But sadly I did cry for 20 minutes when I got home from school. BUT I IS GOOD NOW AND YEAH, BE PREPARED FOR HANA AND YONGGUK'S DATE NEXT CHAPTER