Day 55 and 57

My Teacher's A Hottie

It's been a week. A week since I moved back into the house I haven't been in for like seven years. Everything looked the same, my walls were still the same color and I kept it that way. The backyard was still nice and green with a big cherry tree in the corner and a swingset under it. There was a dog house from when we had a dog, the patio was still there with cobblestone floor, the picnic table, the same kitchen counters, fireplace. The only major thing was that there was no play room and it turned into Luhan's room. I had my room, Bae had his for when he came home on rare occasion, Zelo had the guest room which turned to his, my dad and Ahbo had theirs and the room that was once used as storage was being turned into a room for a girl. It turns out they were adopting a baby, she wasn't pregnant, they were adopting a child from Jeju Island. I find it ironic how the child is half Chinese half Korean, she has a Korean name, Yuri. She's four years old. My dad and Ahbo were leaving tonight for Jeju to officially have her I guess and they were going to be there got a few days.

"Hana, come to my office, we have something's to discuss," my dad called as I was in the kitchen getting myself a glass of chocolate milk. I proceeded with my glass then went to my day's office.

"What's up?"

"Sit."

"Is something wrong?"

"My boss says he wants to give me the bussiness since his daughter, granddaughter, and grandsons don't want it."

"Really? That's awesome dad."

"The only thing is he can't really give it to anybody who isn't family or buying it, and I'm neither."

"Oh that ."

"So he said that we could do an arranged marriage, his grandson is 22 and you're 19, I want you I marry his son so I can take over when his time is over."

"I'm sorry what? Marry? Arranged marriage? To some guy I don't know."

"Yes, you don't have to but Hana I really want this and think about how this could benefit the family."

"I-I-I guess I could, he can't be that bad right?"

"Oh thank you sweetheart, I love you. You guys aren't getting married until May though. We want you guys to date first and get to know each other, but you two are engaged starting now. We'll meet him when I return from Jeju on Monday. You'll have to miss soccer because this is also a bussiness meeting."

"You're welcome, but you have to give me something in return."

"Anything, well sort of, depends on what it is."

"A dog. I was a German Shepard that's a boy, this house is missing a dog. I know it's going to be full with six people but Zelo, Luhan, and I are all going to college next year and we'll be adults with adult lives."

"But this dog is yours then, even though its a family dog it's sill your responsibility."

"Done."

"Then it's a deal, I get a bussiness and you get a dog and husband."

"That doesn't too bad now that you say it, I think." With that I left his office, wait, I just agreed to get married and in return I get a dog? I should've asked for a car or or backstage passes to a Big Bang concert. Whatever Hana, what's done is done.

"Hey, Luhan. What the hell are you doing?" I shouted as I entered the kitchen to see Luhan eating my chips. I made it clear thy were mine to everyone in the house.

"What? I got hungry, you can always buy another bag," he said and kept eating them like it was no big deal. No, no one gets between me and my food. I stomped over to him and pulled on his honey blonde hair.

"No big deal? No big deal? This is my food! I made it clear it was mine you little ," I said and gave it a hard tug, then he grabbed my hair and we ended up pulling each others' hair both of us screaming.

"Let go you crazy !" He shouted.

"You first blonde head."

"You're blonde too dip."

"Whatever face! Just let go."

"You!"

"You!"

"You!" We kept like this for another two minutes until Zelo came down to see what was going on but both of us grabbed one of his arms and pulled him.

"TELL HER/HIM TO LET GO!" we shouted at the same time.

"Alright what's going on in here," Ahbo said in a demanding voice coming out from the door that led to the backyard.

"IT'S HIM/HER," we shouted at the same time again.

"URGHH STOP COPYING ME! STOP IT. UGHHH AHBO/MOM," we shouted again at the same time.

"LUHAN AND KO HANA BOTH OF YOU LET GO NOW OR ELSE BOTH OF YOU ARE LOCKDOWN GROUNDED," we heard my dad's loud demanding voice say from behind us and let go.

"You two need to get your together. Work it all out and start acting like brother and sister, you hear me? Hana you're 19 so start acting like it, Luhan treat your sister with respect, you too Hana. You two better be well behaved, Zelo keep an eye on them and report to me on Monday when I return. Hana you better be ready on Monday too," my dad demnaded in a harsh tone, he walked away back to his office and Ahbo gave us the dissapointed head shake. She went to the kitchen to prepare us lunch though, they were leaving in about three hours and then it would just be us.

"This is all your fault," Luhan hissed.

"No it's yours," I snapped back.

"What did your father just say?" she spoke with a hint of frustration in her voice.

"Sorry," we mumbled in unison and went our separate ways, I went to the backyard to play some soccer then we were going to the movies with Jongup and Sunmi while Luhan went out with the kingkas.

"Stupid Luhan," I muttered to myself setting the ball down on the ground and retying my kleets and pulling up my shin gaurds.

"Just make up with him to make your dad happy."

"My dad should be thanking me, I just agreed to go into an arranged marriage so my dad can inheriet the company he works for."

"What? You're getting married?"

"Yes, you are now looking at an engaged woman, the wedding's in May."

"Do you know to who?"

"Nope, all I know is that it's the boss' grandson and he's 22 years old."

"Hmm I know a 22 year old."

"I know that 22 year old too but I'm pretty sure it's not him."

"You never know."

**********

"Hana are you ready? We have to go now," my dad yelled from downstairs, I hurridly tied my shoelaces and grabbed my phone and wallet then headed downstairs.

"This good enough for a first impression?" I asked and turned around showing off my outfit.

"Perfect," my dad smiled and started walk towards the front door, Ahbo was out with our new sister Miyun shopping for her. I hadn't seen her yet because they left at 3 an hour after they got home from the airport. I saw pictures and she was so cute. I got into the passengers seat and buckled up, we were meeting them for dinner and it was 5:30 right now. I got home about an hour ago, we drove to a fancy restaruant and entered. My dad spotted his boss and hurried over there having me following him.

"Mr. Myeong, it's nice to see you; this is my daughter Ko Hana," my dad said introducing me to the elderly man who looked about mid 60's.

"It's nice to meet you Hana, you are quite beautiful. My grandson should be here any minute," he said shaking my hand, I took a seat down next to my father and an empty seat on my other side. We got menus and I looked at all the food to get, I was so hungry and everything looked delicious.

"Hi granfather, sorry I'm late," I heard a voice say behind me, I looked back to see who my fiancé was and I swear my eyes were playing jokes on me.

"It's alright Yongguk, as long as you got here. Yongguk I'd like you to meet Ko Shin and his daughter that I told you about Ko Hana. Hana, Shin, this is my grandson Bang Yongguk," Mr. Myeong said, my eyes were wide and my mouth was hung open a little.

"Hana, close your mouth. It's very nice to see you Yongguk, actually Mr. Myeong, Yongguk is my nephew's best friend and roommate," my dad said and shook Yongguk's hand then he shook my hand then sat down next to me.

"You're nephew is Kim Himchan?" Mr. Myeong asked in shock.

"Sadly yes, but he is a gentlema, sometimes."

"Well the adults are going to talk bussiness, but I got you two a separate table to get to know each other. It's on the other side in a corner," Mr. Myeong said and we saw the table. Both of us awkwardly got up and walked towards the table, Yongguk pulled out my seat for me before seating himself.

"So," I said with the 'o' lingering for a good 20 seconds.

"This is uh quite suprising."

"Yeah, so you're my fiancé now huh?"

"Yup, so what do you want to eat?"

"I don't anything with meat really, I'm starving, you?"

"Steak, all the way, if they had ramen I would rather eat that but my grandfather is more into fancy expensive dinners."

"Ramen sounds really good now, can we ditch this place and eat at the ramen place accross the street?"

"Yeah, let's go," he cheered and grabbed my hand then led me out the door. We ran accross the street into the ramen restaraunt, we got seated at the bar and were given menus.

"So, we're supposed to get to know each other. You know almost know everything about me so what about you?"

"Well I have a twin brother, who you obviously know, I have an older sister. I was born on March 31st 1990 in Incheon, but moved to Ijak Island when I was still a baby and moved back when I was still young; I have no memory of living there though. I didn't know how to talk until I was five years old. I was in an underground hip-hop group from middle school up until a few years ago, the group was called Seoul connections and my stage name was Jepp Blackman. I am good friends with Yoseob from BEAST, I went to Kyung Hee Cyber University. That's all to tell."

"Five? You didn't start talking until five? That's so adorable, I didn't start talking until I was two. I was an early talker."

"So, what do you think about us. Getting married?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes, honestly."

"It's not bad, better than a stranger, also we're friends."

**********

"Well dinner was nice and thank you for taking me home," I said as we were parked in my driveway.

"No problem, just remember next Saturday we start wedding planning."

"Oi! It seems like too much work."

"I thought girls liked wedding planning."

"Not this one, I'll see you at school tomorrow. Bye," I said and unbuckled my seatbelt, but before I got out Yongguk grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Is something wrong?" I asked confused.

"Hell yeah there is, I can't send my fiancé off with out a kiss," he smiled and he kissed my cheek.

"Good night," he whispered and I smiled and said the same to him then walked into my house. This was real, right?

*******

(A/N)

lol if any of you guys read fell for an idol remember when I updated everyday? Good times.

UPDATE ON MY CRUSH

So today we had this long serious conversation about ourselves and it wasn't stupid like our other conversations it was serious and he actually made me even cry. It was so sweet and btw his name is Misha and he's 4 months and 11 days older than me