Day 2

My Teacher's A Hottie

"Hey need a ride home?" Zelo asked as soccer practice finished.

"No thanks, I'm gonna hang out here for a while and practice some more," I said and waved bye to Zelo.

"Hana, gonna stay longer?" Coach asked and I nodded, he finished cleaning up and put everything away in the stoarge room.

"Okay, well don't be out here too long. I think Yongguk is staying a little longer too," he said and I mentally cheered in my head. Coach left and now it was just Yongguk and I on the field. I was just kicking the ball into the goal when suddenly I felt water hit my head and I looked up to see the rain starting to fall. I looked around and Yongguk was jogging towards me as it began raining harder.

"I think I'm gonna leave," he said and I was planning on doing the same, even though I love the rain I hate practicing in the rain.

"Yeah me too, I'll see you in school tomorrow," I said and picked up my school bag and soccer bag. I was struggling to carry it a little and I ended up dropping both.

"I'll drive you home, it's raining and you have a lot to carry," Yongguk offered and I nodded then followed him to his car. On the inside I was squealing because I was going to be alone with Yongguk in his car.

"So where do you live?" he asked as he started the car and I told him where I lived.

"Really?" he asked and I nodded.

"I live in that building too," he said and my eyes widened, what the hell. He the music and a song started playing that I knew right away, it was one of my favorites. I put my hand into a fist and pounded on my thigh along with the beat.

"But do you not think so far, ahead. Cause I've been thinking 'bout forever," I sang quietly to myself and I felt Yongguk staring at me.

"Is something wrong Mr. Bang?" I asked looking directly in his eyes, but then stopped seeing as if I did I would get lost and stare at them forever and he'd think I'm creepy or something.

"Call me Yongguk, and yes something is wrong. Two things, one you need help in math. I was grading the work I had you guys do in class and no offense but you're awful. Secondly how do you know Frank Ocean?" he asked.

"Okay first, I at math so expect more of it. Secondly I'm very into Frank Ocean, I listen to a lot of American artists," I confessed. I felt so comfortable around him like I could talk about anything to him.

"If you are awful at math and keep getting bad grades you can't play soccer," he told me and my eyes widened.

"WHAT!" I shouted and he jumped at the sudden noise.

"Um yeah, you can't play if you have bad grades. I can tutor you after school before practice if you need help," he said and more time with him? Hell yeah.

"Please, I need all the help I can get," I begged and he just nodded and we continued on the way to our apartment building. It wasn't like crappy apartments, they were actually quite expensive and very large and nice. I only lived here because it was close to school and my dad's work.

"Well thank you for driving me Yongguk," I said and we walked into the elevator, it was quiet and it turns out we lived on the same floor. I walked to my door and my neighbor swung his door open.

"Himchan?" I asked suprised to see my cousin was next door.

"Wassup Hana, I forgot to tell you, I moved in next door with my best friend," Himchan said as if this an everyday thing, but I shrugged because it was normal for Himchan to be like this.

"Oh the one you always tell me about?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm so sorry you have to live with such a Himchannie, if you ever need to escape from him I'm right next door and Daehyun is accross the hall," I said and unlocked the door to my place.

"Oh well thank you for calling me that Ms. Ko," Yongguk said and walked into Himchan's apartment.

"What were you doing with Yongguk?" he asked me and I was shocked that I just indirectly called him a .

"H-he's my teacher and soccer coach, he drove me home," I said emotionlessly and walked into my apartment. I shut the door and dropped my stuff.

"I'M A ING IDIOT!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and fell to my knees. Obviously this is going to take longer than I expect.

**********

"So, how's your plan going?" Zelo asked leaning on his car as I walked out of the building.

"I though good, he drove me home because it started raining and it turns out he's my neighbor. But I indirectly called him a because I'm stupid. Jello I embarrassed myself infront of him!" I cried out and fell into his arms and then Yongguk walked out of the building and I made eye contact with him, but I quickly hid my face in Zelo's chest.

"I don't know what to do," I cried out.

"How about we go to school first and see what's up," Zelo said and I nodded getting into his car. On our drive to school I was thinking on how much of a big mouthed idiot I am.

"When is your dad coming back?" Zelo asked out of the blue.

"Um, I think tonight actually. Yeah he is, he's picking me up from soccer practice then we're having dinner with my cousin Himchan," I said so happy that my dad was coming home.

"So, you still goung with your detention plan to get time with Yongguk?"

"Yeah, worth a try. I mean the bet's still on and I know for a fact you and Jongup will have to dress in drag," I said with confidence.

**********

"Hi Mr. Bang, I just want to apologize for yesterday about calling you an ," I said walking into classroom again being the first one to arrive.

"Miss. Ko watch the language," he said not paying attention to the fact I apologiszed.

"Mr. Bang, I am trying to apologize because I really am sorry and I also need help in math and I want to play soccer. I worked so hard to become captain, I worked even harder because the girl's team cut," I pleaded.

"Okay, apology accepted. First tutoring session is before soccer practice on Thursday, don't be late," he smiled and I cheered inside. Homeroom started Yongguk took attendance and then we only had 5 minutes until homeroom was over.

"So, does he hate you? Do you have to wear a cape and underwear around school?" Zelo asked.

"No, I was upfront and apologized like an adult," I proudly stated and I looked at Yongguk to see he was looking at me but as soon as I turned to see him he looked away quite embarassed.

**********

"Hey! I'm open!" I shouted in gym class as we were playing basketball, I was getting mad and no one was passing the ball to me.

"Hey! Airhead, turn around, I'm open. We're gonna lose if you don't pass the ing ball!" I shouted at Krystal who was an idiot and dating Kai, they were a match made in heavan because they're both hated by everyone.

"Fine!" she shouted and chucked the ball in my face, I caught it and threw it to the side.

"That's it," I said through my gritted teeth and walked over to her and pulled on her ponytail causing her to let out an ear piercing scream. I pushed her to the ground and then walked off furiously.

"Ko Hana, detention after school for half an hour," my gym teacher said and I groaned, stupid got me in trouble. Wait no, I should actually thank her, bu still, stupid . After gym I had my last period of the day, Math. Finally the holy land, I ran to my locker and got my math books and took a seat in the back to hide my sweaty ugliness from Yongguk. Zelo and Jongup sat next to me in the back, today we got a worksheet and when I got it I saw my answers were already filled in. I raised my hand feeling to lazy to get up from my seat and Yongguk gave me a look.

"Um Mr. Bang, my work-" I began but he interrupted me.

"I know Hana," he said and I happily smiled. I found nothing to do after playing with my pen for 5 minutes and I looked up and saw Yongguk reading a book. I unknowingly started staring at him admiring his beauty, I was snapped out of it when the bell rang saying the school day was over. I stayed in my seat and Yongguk got up to leave.

"Why are you staying?" he asked looking confused.

"Detention," I simply stated.

"I'm not on detention duty today, it's in Mr. Si's room today. You know the literature teacher," he said and I groaned, Mr. Si was old and boring. I picked up my stuff and went to Mr. Si's room but he wasn't there.

"My little cousin in detention, tsk tsk tsk," I heard Himchan's voice and I looked at the door to see him walking in.

"Himchan what are you doing here?" I asked my creepy cousin who was dancing for no apparent reason.

"I'm the school counselor and Mr. Si has work to attend to so I'm covering for him, but just because we're family doesn't mean I'm going to treat you any different than other students so no talking no electronics, just be quiet and do something productive for the next 30 minutes," Himchan said and sat down at the desk.

**********

"Hana!" I heard a voice call my name and I looked in the direction it came from.

"Daddy!" I shouted and started sprinting accross the field and jumped into his arms.

"I missed my little girl," he said strangling me in the hug.

"I missed you too dad!" I said and let go ready to leave practice.

Yongguk's POV

I saw Hana chase after her dad and she looked like the happiest person alive, as if nothing could bring her down. She was happy at that moment, I only knew her for like three days, but she only seemed happy when she was playing soccer, even then it couldn't compared to now. Seeing her happy made feel good, I wonder what she'll say when she sees I'm eating dinner with her tonight.

************

"So how was my little girl living alone? You managed okay?" he asked while cooking dinner, I missed my dad's home cooking.

"Dad, I've learned how to live on my own since I was like 13. I think I managed," I joked and set the dinner table.

"Oh, it's four people Hana," my dad said turning around.

"Who's the fourth?"

"Himchan's friend Bang Yongguk."

************

(A/N)

sorry nothing exciting yet, just wait! >.< I've just been so busy