Day 157 Part 2 and Day 158

My Teacher's A Hottie

Hana's POV

"Unnie, want to get ice cream? Let's get ice cream! There's a vendor at Han River that has amazing ice cream!" Sunmi said while we were sitting on her couch watching TV.

"You want to go to the Han River just to get ice cream?" I asked and raised an eyebrow, Sunmi nodded in reply, "Okay, let's go! I'm hungry anyways, but how are we going to get there?"

"YEOLLIE!" Sunmi shouted standing up from the couch.

"What?" Chanyeol asked in an annoyed tone.

"Drive us to Han River to get 'ice cream'"

"Why?"

"We've been over this, the vendor closes at 9pm and if we don't get there by 9pm it'll close."

"Later."

"NO NOW," Sunmi shouted and grabbed a book off the coffee table and threw it at Chanyeol, "LET'S GO NOW BEFORE I THROW THE TABLE AT YOU."

"Fine, fine, come on let's go," he groaned, and Sunmi pulled me up from the couch. We got our shoes on and went out to Chanyeol's car, Sunmi picked up her pace and caught up to Chanyeol then pulled him in so she could whisper something in his ear.

"You idiot, you almost ruined the plan," I heard her say, Sunmi was not the best whisperer. At all.

"Sorry," Chanyeol said sarcastically and Sunmi hit the back of his head then stopped to wait for me to catch.

"I apologize for him, he suffers from a severe illness called . Scientists haven't found a cure for it yet and probably never will," she sighed and we got into Chanyeol's car, the drive there was silent minus the music playing which coincidentally was SNSD, "He's been listening to a lot of SNSD lately."

"Okay, we're here," Chanyeol said and parked the car, Sunmi almost kicked the door open and she pulled me out of the car. Still holding onto my arm she sprinted towards the direction of the ice cream vendor.

"Woah, Sunmi, it's just ice cream. Calm down," I said as we finally got to the vendor. He didn't lift up his head and instead he just gave us ice cream, he handed Sunmi vanilla ice cream with crushed oreas and me lemon sorbet with gummy bears.

"Thanks, how did you-" I began to ask then the ice cream vendor lifted his head and it was Jongup, "Jongup, since when did you become an ice cream vendor? Last time I checked you taught dance classes."

"This is just a one time thing, but dude if you go in that direction Secret is here preforming. It's a free concert!" he nearly shouted and pointed in the direction of a huge crowd and loud music with lights.

"Hana let's go!" Sunmi said and pulled my arm.

"Bye Jongup! Thanks," I shouted as once again I was being dragged. We finally got to the crowd and Jongup was right. It really was Secret, someone gave us Secret fan signs. We quickly finished our ice creams and dumped them in a nearby trashcan, we waved our signs in the air and somehow managed to make our way through the front. As they finished the song Madonna Jieun took the microphone to talk.

"You all enjoying the show so far?" she asked and everyone cheered yes, "That's good, we have a suprise, my very good friend Bang Yongguk!" She stepped aside and Yongguk appeared out of nowhere.

"Come on, let's go," I said into Sunmi's ear and tried to pull her away.

"No, you have to stay," she snapped back and kept a tight hold on me, there's too many people right now to try and escape the crowd.

"Yongguk has a girlfriend," Jieun continued and the whole crowd aww'd, "But his girlfriend thought he was cheating on her when really it was! He needed my help to plan a suprise for her and she caught him at bad moments so it looked like he was cheating. In all honesty I do love Yongguk, but I love him like a brother. So everyone here's Yongguk." She said and everyone cheered as I kept a pokerface. Yongguk spotted me as he took the mic from Jieun, how could he not, I was right in front of the small stage.

"Hi everyone, my name is Bang Yongguk," he said and did a bow, I was so confused what was going on right now. Yongguk sat down on the stage right in front of me and people backed up to give him room to get down. He came down and stood right in front of me, he looked back at Secret and nodded then music began playing. I knew it already, I heard it a million times, it was my favorite song all because of him.

"A tornado flew around my room before you came excuse the mess it made it usually doesn't rain in Southern California much like Arizona my eyes don't shed tears, but boy they bawl," he started off and continued the song. Yongguk took my hand and I looked around to see people enjoying the song even though I was pretty sure none of them knew what he was saying. I understood though, thanks to my mom speaking English with me as a child. I wish she was here, to see Yongguk, the guy I love serenading me in front of a crowd of people. I want my mom to meet Yongguk even though it wasn't possible. As Yongguk finished the song he slowly got down on one knee and pulled out a small box from his pocket, the whole crowd gasped and I heard some people squealing.

"Hana, I love you, will you marry me?" he asked with his huge adorable gummy smile.

"No," I said with a straight face and his smile dropped and the crowd erupted in murmurs saying I was cold hearted, little did they know what I had in mind.

"Are you being serious right now?" Yongguk asked in shock.

"Of course not, I want to marry you so bad," I said and brought him up then wrapped my arms around his neck and put my chin on his shoulder.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear because the crowd was now happy, that was the first time he said that to me. I lifted my head up and looked him straight in eyes and smiled.

"I love you too," I replied in a whisper then pecked his lips.

**********

"Teachers excuse the interuption, but will Mr. Bang and Ko Hana please report to the main office if you are in the building. I repeat Mr. Bang and Ko Hana please report to the main office if you are in the building," the P.A. said as we were in the last class of the day.

"Youngjae you're in charge," Yongguk said as there were only 15 minutes left in class. The both of us left the room and headed towards the office, "What do you think it's about?" he asked.

"I'm not sure, but I don't have a good feeling about," I mumbled, something was telling me bad news was coming. Not for me though, for Yongguk. As we made our way to the main ofice the secretary sent us to the principles office, we knocked on the door and we were let in.

"Do you know why I called you two down here?" Principle Woo asked as he paced back and forth behind his desk, Yongguk was holding my hand under the table because he could sense I was nervous, "I know about you two. Someone posted a video of last night onto YouTube, my wife sent it to me saying it was cute. It was a sweet gesture, but also very stupid and risky. Yongguk, I've known you since you were a freshman here and that was eight years ago. You were always breaking rules and getting into trouble, but this is the biggest rule someon has ever broken. It's almost the end of the year and there's no point in expelling Hana either because she turned out to be a star student, but that also doesn't mean you leave without punishment. Yongguk I'd hate to say this, but today is your last day working here. Mrs. Cho, one of the secretaries, will be replacing you and Hana you will be doing community service by working in the after school day care starting tomorrow. They're short on employees right now. Now the two of you are dismissed." We slowly got up and left, I felt so bad, like it was my fault, but I knew it wasn't. It was neither of our's faults.

"Yongguk, I'm sorry. You lost your job because of me," I said as I rested my head on his shoulder while we sadly walked back, school bell was going to ring any second.

"It's not your fault, but it's fine. That means I can take my dream job," he smiled and I popped my head and gave him a look.

"What? How are you happy that you just lost your job?"

"Because Kim Taesung, founder and CEO of TS Entertainment, wanted to hire me as a song writer and producer. I already accepted, I don't start until June though."

"YONGGUK THAT'S AMAZING! Wait, but what are you going to do for four months?"

"Well you get out of school in three months and until then I can go shopping for a place for us to live in."

"US? Us, as in you and me? Somewhere for us to live together?"

"Well last night I'm pretty sure we made everything official, we just need to wait until we say I do," and with that the bell went off and day one of a new life began.

*********

(A/N)

NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST