4 Month Anneverisary

My Teacher's A Hottie

Guys it's been four months since I started this Fic, so as a treat lets forget the plot twist happened for now and pretend that Yongguk and Hana got married and now live happily forever after.

**********

"Jello, Jonguppie," Hana happily cheered as she came out of her class running towards her two best friends, "I think I failed my finals, but who cares!" she said the envelope in the air that inside contained her scores.

"Don't say that," Zelo said snatching the envelope from her hands.

"What'd she get?" Jongup asked restraining Hana's hands.

"Hey! Give that back!" she angrily shouted kicking Jongup in the balls so he let go then doing the same to Zelo, she grabbed the envelope from his hands and ran away from.

"I got soccer practice es," she yelled at them and continued running until she got to the girls' locker room, like her usual habits she was early. After getting changed and ready for practice she went out to the field and helped set up just like in high school. She went on through soccer practice covered in sweat by the time it was over.

"Last game of the season tomorrow, we're going to need our special weapon!" one of the seniors, Eunjae, said jogging past Hana.

"Have I ever let this team down?" Hana shouted back at Eunjae.

"No ma'am, nice practice. See you at soccer camp," the assistant coach said after Hana took her shower and got changed she got into her car and drove back to her apartment.

"Yongguk! I'm home! And I still smell like sweat!" she sang taking off her shoes, "I'm going to take a shower again." Hana didn't take notice at how oddly quiet it was because she was so tired from practice, she got into the shower and felt relieved to have warm water hit her body instead of the cold showers at school. Suddenly the lights went out. "Yongguk," Hana called, "This isn't funny, turn back on the lights right now." Then the lights came back on and she felt at ease, then as she was about to finish the lights began flickering and then it went completely out. Feeling shaky she quickly reached for her towel and wrapped it around herself, "Yongguk, whatever sick joke you're playing stop it now!" she half cried knowing that she gets scared easily. She heard a deep twisted laugh and she broke out in tears.

"Yongguk's gone, and you're next," the twisted voice said and Hana screamed and cried harder, then the lights came on the shower curtain opened revealing someone wearing an old hockey mask covered in dripping blood and a bloody kitchen knife. Hana just screamed louder and cried harder, then she heard a familiar deep laugh and she stopped crying and wiped her tears to see Yongguk removing the mask and realizing the "knife" was fake.

"Yongguk I can't believe you!" Hana cried constantly hitting yongguk now, "I hate you." Hana pushed Yongguk and locked herself in their room. Yongguk sighed knowing what he did was twisted and mean, he tried to open the door but found it to be locked.

"Hana," Yongguk sighed with his forehead pressed against the door, "I'm sorry, please open the door."

"No, that was cruel and mean," she shouted at him.

"I know, I shouldn't have done it knowing how easily scared you get. I'm sorry though, please open the door." Hana knew that he was being sincere and couldn't stay mad at him at over a prank, she opened the door and Yongguk gave her a sympathetic look, "I'm sorry." He gave her a hug and kept kissing her head.

"I hate you," she said trying not to laugh.

"I love you, I love you so much!" Yongguk said squeezing her tighter, "I never want to let you go."

**********

"Yongguk, stop filming everything!" Hana said putting her hand over her face.

"I have to! It's our first house and you're pregnant with our first child. What are we currently doing?"

"Oh babies in my belly, you should daddy's an idiot, but we are painting the nursery light green because we don't know if its a boy or girl!" Hana smiled holding the paintbrush in hand, "Now start helping your nine months pregnant wife! This baby could bust out any second!"

"Fine, fine," Yongguk put the camera down and picked up a paintbrush, "Our first house. Our first children. Four years ago we couldn't even imagine leaving our apartment and having kids, look at us now!"

"Yeah I know- OHHHH !" Hana yelped clutching her stomach

"What was that?!" Yongguk asked dropping his paintbrush and starting to panic.

"I think we're about to have this baby," Hana said taking deep breathes.

"U-u-uh wait here, let me get everything," Yongguk said rushing out of the room, Hana calmly walked out holding onto her stomach and taking deep breathes, she sits down on the couch watching Yongguk running back and forth trying to get everything. Hana rolls her eyes and throws a pillow at him to make him stop.

"Yongguk, it was a contraction, calm down. We have nothing to worry about until my water breaks. Deep breath," she groans the last part taking a breath and exhaling, "Contractions are 15 minutes apart right now, calm down. I'll be waiting in the car."

**********

"MOTHERING GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!" Hana yells after being in labor for seven hours now, "FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD GET THIS THING OUT," she screams in a strained voice.

"Keep pushing the head is out," the doctor says and Hana nods.

"You can do it," Yongguk groans as Hana pushes and squeezes on Yongguk's hand.

"One out one to go, this ones a boy," the doctor says holding up the baby boy for the nurses to clean him.

"It's a boy," Hana cries with her eyes filled with tears of joy.

"A boy, come on, one more," Yongguk smiles holding back the tears.

"Wait, wait, I have to sneeze," Hana says wiping the sweat off her forehead she sneezes twice then hears another baby crying.

"That was easy, this one's a boy too!" the doctor says handing the baby to a nurse.

"Two boys," Hana cries holding Yongguk's hand, Yongguk holds her hand tight and kisses her forehead letting tears fall. Two nurses come over letting Yongguk hold one and Hana hold the other, "This is real, they're our baby boys," she smiles with her voice cracking.

"You're a mommy and I'm a daddy," Yongguk smiles.