Day 3 Part 1

My Teacher's A Hottie

"Hana! Get the door please," my dad shouted from my room and I shouted back yes, I got off the couch and jogged to the door. I opened it to reveal Himchan and Yongguk.

"Hey Himchan, Mr. Bang," I said and let them in.

"Remember, when we're not in school it's Yongguk," he reminded me and patted me on the back.

"Where's your dad?" Himchan asked.

"In his room, is there anything I can get you guys?" I asked and went to the kitchen to get some water while they just looked around.

"I'll have water," Himchan said and Yongguk just shook his head.

"So cousin, what did you think of detention today?" Himchan asked sitting at the counter at the exact moment my dad walked into the room.

"Detention?! Hana you never told me about detention, Himchan what did she do?" my dad asked steaming with anger.

"You didn't know? Oh well Hana got into a fight at school and-" Himchan said before I cut him off.

"Okay, I didn't get into a fight really. She threw a basketball on my face and I pulled her hair and pushed her to the ground, but she was being an airhead. We were playing basketball and she wanted to be the only one on our team playing so she wouldn't pass and we were losing and you know how I get when I'm playing sports so I kept telling her to pass. When she finally did she purposely threw it in my face, but I caught because she at sports and doesn't realize it, and I got mad then pulled her ponytail. The gym teacher stopped me though before I could actually do something, I would've snapped her like a twig," I said and hit the counter with my fist causing everyone to jump.

"Okay, okay, I'm gonna take a guess and I think this girl is Krystal Jung?" my dad said.

"Oh yeah," I said and rubbed my fist with the palm of my hand and my dad nodded understanding my hate for Krystal.

"Oh hi, I'm Ko Yongik. Ko Hana's father and Himchan's uncle," my dad said introducing himself to Yongguk.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Ko, I'm Bang Yongguk, I work at the same school as Himchan and I'm actually Hana's homeroom, Math teacher, and one of her soccer coaches" Yongguk said shaking my dad's hand.

"Well that's good, I now have two people to watch over my little hot head girl," My dad said and ruffled my hair.

"Now let's eat! I know Hana must be dying because she misses my cooking so much," he said walking over to the dinner table.

"What's wrong with that? You only come home once every month, I think I deserve to miss your cooking dad," I said and sat down next to him and Himchan sat next to me leaving Yongguk accross from me. I looked ahead and saw Yongguk smiling at me and I gave him a smile.

"So how's Hana doing in school so far? I know she isn't the brightest kid but she'll tried hard to get good grades," my dad said talking to Yongguk.

"Well math isn't really her strong spot so i'm giving her some tutoring lessons after school and before soccer practice," Yongguk told my dad.

"Thank you then, how much should I pay you?"

"No, it's free, Hana's a good kid and I would never charge her."

"Are you sure? I mean it's not too much for me to pay."

"No, it's fine Hana can just pay me by showing up," Yongguk joked, but to me it didn't really sound like a joke so I smiled inside.

"By the way Hana, I was just in Mexico for two weeks and I got you a present," my dad said getting up from his chair and going to his room, he returned with a circle that had twine wrapped in it making a cool pattern with feathers and beads attached.

"What is it?" I asked inspecting the object.

"It's a dream catcher, it's supposed to help stop having nightmeres because I know you always have bad nightmeres. You can't touch the inside though or it won't work anymore," my dad said and gave it to me.

"Thanks daddy, I'll go put it on my bed head right now," I said and took it to my room and quickly returned back.

"You have nightmeres?" Himchan asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, they're really bad, but I don't like talking about them," I said and brushed off the topic.

**********

"Zelo!" I shouted running onto the soccer field in the early morning. Zelo texted me this morning saying he couldn't pick me up because he was at the soccer field. He usually only comes here in the morning when he needs to blow off steam.

"Jello! What's wrong?" I asked running towards him, he was sweating like crazy and he looked like he'd been crying. When I got a closer look his nose had dried up blood on it and he also had a black eye.

"My parent's th-th-they were fighting again, and my dad beat me. I didn't know what to do Hana, I was so scared so I ran, I don't wanna go back home," he said starting to cry, I pulled him into my arms and I let him cry on my shoulder.

"Shhhh, it's okay, you don't have to go back. You're 18, you're legally allowed to leave," I said patting his back and held him tight.

"But I don't know where to go," he cried, I've never seen him so bad that he cried this much.

"Y-you can stay with me, my dad has to say yes. Don't worry Zelo, I'm here for you. Calm down, we have school and we can settle everything later today. Just don't worry, Jongup and I will help you through this," I said and let him go. I love this guy like family, but it kills me to see him like this, hurt, scared.

"Hana, why are you so nice to me?" he asked.

"Because I love you, you're my best friend and I care about you. We gotta stick together Jello, you're my brother," I said and wrapped my arm around my shoulder.

"But now seriosuly, you better hurry and run because class starts in 5 minutes," I said and we ran all the way into the senior and junior building and ran up stairs to our homeroom class.

"You worry me sometimes Junhong, I have nightmere's because of you," I joked and gave him a slight push into his seat. Jongup showed up to class a few seconds after us.

"Zelo, what happened? Was it your dad?" Jongup asked with scare in his voice and Zelo just weakly nodded.

"Don't worry, Hana and I are here for you," Jongup said and sat down behind me.

"Ko Hana, Choi Junhong. Can I interview you guys for the sports section of the school newspaper?" Youngjae asked.

"I'm cool with it," I said and looked to Zelo waiting for his answer.

"Is it okay if you do it without me?" he asked, I could tell he was depressed, he usually is when stuff like this happens.

"Yeah, I can handle Youngjae for a few minutes without you."

"Everyone, silence, class has now started." Yongguk said causing the whole class to shut up right away, you would think Yongguk is the cool teacher, but he isn't. Yongguk is only fun when outside of the classroom, but when class starts he's an .

**********

"What'd you get for lunch?" Jongup asked as we were walking down the halls with our trays to eat lunch in the empty halls.

"Deodeok fries, Coke, and bungeoppang," I said and held up my tray, we sat down in front of my locker and laid our legs out strait.

"Did you ask your dad yet?" Zelo asked bringing up him living with me.

"Yeah, you know he's cool with you, he treats you like his own son," I said and ruffled his hair.

"I still don't get why you didn't ask me first," Jongup said stealing some of my food.

"Hey! You have your own food," I said and hit him playfully on the arm.

"Sorry not sorry," he shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Jongup, you know I can't stay with you. First off it would be weird because you teach dance classes after school so I'd be left with your parents and your older brothers," Zelo said and Jongup then realized that too.

"What are you guys doing here?" we heard a deep voice say and we looked up to see Yongguk, students aren't supposed to be in the halls during lunch, they are to leave school or eat out in the courtyard for lunch, but that's it. Last time we got caught we had a two hour Saturday detention. Zelo and Jongup ran away leaving me with Yongguk.

"Okay, what is it? Two hour Saturday?" I asked prepared for a punishment.

"I'll let it go," Yongguk said and my jaw dropped in shock.

"Unless you want a detention..."

"NO! Thanks Mr. Bang you're awesome!" I cheered and gave him a hug.

"Um, Hana," he said awkwardly, but I didn't hear him.

"Oh what the hell," he said and wrapped his arms around me too. It was nice and he smelled nice too, his arms were big and strong around me and I really enjoyed it.

"Hana, what are you doing?" I heard a voice say and my eyes widened and I lifted up my head to see Himchan with a confused look. I quickly let go of Yongguk and brushed off myself.

"Nothing," I quickly said and picked up my lunch tray.

"I'll see you later," I said, I walked away and as I turned to the corner I sat back down and ran my fingers through my hair. That was a close one Hana.

"Dude, why were you hugging my 18 year old cousin?" I heard Himchan asked.

"She hugged me, but don't worry about it, it was just a hug," Yongguk said.

"Mmhmm, because that's what it looked like, just a normal hug between a teacher and student."