Day 5 Part 1

My Teacher's A Hottie

"Get. Me. The. Shirt," I said through my gritted teeth and Youngjae nodded, he reched behind him and handed me his shirt. I put it on and button it up quickly and turned back around with shame written all over me.

"Which one of you would like to explain what was going on?" Yongguk said steaming with anger, I kept my head low and sighed.

"It's my fault, but it wasn't what it looked like," I said bringing my head up.

"Then please, delight me and tell me what it was."

"Well I was running in the hall with my lunch tray and I ran into Youngjae so my lunch got all over my shirt and blazer. Youngjae had an extra shirt and blazer so he gave it to me and we came here so I could change, but I was in the middle of changing when he kissed me..." I explain, but it kind of was what it looked like, a guy kissing a girl who was only wearing a skirt and bra.

"Mr. Bang it's all my fault, don't blame Hana for any of this. I took advantage of her and I deserve all of the punishment, Hana I get it if you really hate me now, you can keep the shirt and blazer," Youngjae said and I felt bad, it was my fault too, I didn't do anything to try and stop him.

"No, it's not all your fault. It's mine too, I didn't do anything to stop it and I probably wouldn't have so I deserve punishment too," I said standing up for him.

"Hana, you know your dad would kill you and I should take the blame," Youngjae said and I was reminded of how sweet he is.

"Okay, well while you two are arguing over this there is no punishment. Hearing the story, Youngjae was only doing a nice thing and then he was influenced? Look I'm not good at being an adult and all that, plus I would honestly like to not deal with having to explain to the school as to why you two have detention so I will pretend like I didn't see anything, but happens again I'm cracking the whip and one week of detention," Yongguk said and exited the room.

"I'm really sorry again, I get it if you hate me," Youngjae apologised again before leaving.

"No, I don't hate you, you don't have to apologise either. I should be apologising for being such a to you," I said and gave him a hug.

"I get it, I was stupid too to leave you like that. But was it really two months?" Youngjae asked and I popped my head up.

"Nah, I just say that to make you feel bad, more like about two weeks."

"Does this mean you'll take me back?" Youngjae asked and I thought long and hard, but the truth was I don't know. I'm confused on what my feelings are towards him, but it's not hate exactly.

"I don't know, I'll think about it. Trust me," I said and let go.

"Thanks for the new clothes by the way, but I'll get back to you as soon as possible," I said and left the newspaper room. I felt happy to be in Youngjae's arms, but I don't know if I really want to get back together with him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Who is it?" I groaned walking towards the door, what time is it? Zelo wasn't here because he left me a note saying he left for Jongup's already so it's proably like 1 or 12, somewhere around it.

"Daehyun oppa," I heard Daehyun's voice say and I swung the door open.

"Sup," I said and waved my hand up and let him in.

"So you are obviously not ready to go, I'll give you 20 minutes then we go to the park to practice," Daehyun said reminding me.

"Right, I almost forgot. Sorry, but yeah I'll be ready in like 20," I said and scrambled around in my room to get changed, I successfully managed to get changed into running shorts and a T-Shirt. I quickly brushed my hair then put it in a messy bun, I came back out brushing my teeth with one hand while putting on mascera with the other. I quickly finished and came back out again to meet Daehyun.

"Ready?" he asked and I nodded while putting on my kleets then I grabbed my soccer bag.

"You actually got ready in like 10 minutes," Daehyun commented as we started to walk towards the elevator.

"Why Jung Daehyun you should know by know I get ready pretty fast," I said and we walked into the elevator. Right before the doors closed a hand went right in the middle of the elevator doors so it opened again. That hand was Yongguk's, he walked in and I was a little shocked at what he was wearing since I always see him dressed up like a teacher or in shorts and muscle tees for soccer practice. Yongguk was wearing a leopard print Nike shirt that said rich and had the Nike logo under it. Then he was wearing a black varsity jacket with black jeans and a pair of Nike Airs.

"Hyung! It's good to see you," Daehyun said as I was awkwardly inbetween them, after yesterday I'm afraid to even look Yongguk in the eye.

"It's good to see you too Daehyun, Hana, also remember tomorrow after school is another tutoring session," Yongguk said and I nodded.

"Hey! Hana, why don't you say something to Yongguk Hyung," Daehyun smiled and I quietly sighed, I turned to Yongguk and avoided eye contact.

"Hi Mr. Bang," I almost muttered and turned back around. 

"I told you that you can call me Yongguk outside of school," Yongguk said and I just quietly sighed again.

"Hana, just the other day you told me how much Yongguk was your favorite teacher an now you're acting like you hate him most in the world," Daehyun said and I felt so embarrassed.

"Really? I'm your favorite teacher?" Yongguk asked with a bit of joy.

"Well yeah, what other teacher is actually helping me improve my grades and the rest are all old and boring," I said not wanting to go into any other reasons why.

"Thanks Hana, you're my favorite student then," Yongguk said and got off the elevator I smiled at what he said, Daehyun and I got off too. We walked to his car and I felt so happy by that one thing Yongguk said.

"So, how's high school treating you? Miss me?" Daehyun asked as we began driving to the park.

"School's school, and of course I miss my oppa, but I get to see him at soccer so I'm cool with it," I said and gave him a half hug while he was driving.

"That's good because oppa thinks college is boring without Hana," Daehyun said and kissed my forehead.

"I know, Ko Hana is the best in the whole world!" I bragged and did a little happy dance, while Daehyun laughed at my stupidity. It's was good to spend time with Daehyun, he was like my brother and I love him.

**********

"Stop! Let me down," I laughed gasping for air as Daehyun was swingig me around with his arms around my waist.

"Nope! I came here to help you, but you just kept messing around so this is your punishment," he said and kept spinning, I actually enjoyed it though, it was fun and relaxing compared to soccer practice where I keep practicing until I feel like my stomach is about to come out of my mouth.

"Jung Daehyun!" I said one more time wantint to be put down, the spinning was getting to my head and I finally couldn't take it.

"WAH!" he said sending us both tumbling down with him on top of me.

"I should call you choding now, I can't believe you're in college," I said with our faces right infront of each other, I was too light headed to care though.

"But I don't think a choding would do this," Daehyun said and planted a soft light kiss on my lips.

"Nope, a good choding wouldn't," I said a little confused, I thought I got over my crush with Daehyun last year after I realized that he was going to college and I was with Youngjae. It did help clear my feelings for Youngjae though, I don't want to be him, but I felt like my feelings for Daehyun were coming back. Plus what about Yongguk? I still feel something for him. This isn't good, I shouldn't be liking two guys at the same time.