Day 20 Part 1

My Teacher's A Hottie

"Hi to you too Hana and boyfriend?" He asked.

"First off this is Yongguk he's not my boyfriend but I wish he was and what are you doing here? I thought you were serviing in the army?" 

"I am, but I got a few days off and wanted to spend time with family and friends, now come and give me a hug," he said and spread his arms out, I gave him a hug then let go.

"Oh right, Yongguk this is Kim Jongdae one of my cousins. Jongdae this is Yongguk, my friend," I said introducing the two.

"Well I was just leaving, but uh Himchan told me about your accident, you okay?" Jongdae asked holding my shoulders inspecting me for injuries.

"I'm fine, worry about yourself. It was nice seeing you though, when do you go back?"

"Tonight actually."

"Oh so soon? I'm gonna miss you oppa," I said and gave him a hug goodbye, he waved bye to Yongguk then walked towards the gates to leave. After Jongdae was gone it was just Yongguk and I again.

"So this is your mom?"

"Yeah, don't be rude say hi."

"Hi Hana's mom, I'm Bang Yongguk."

"She says hi Yongguk, it's nice to meet one of Hana's friends. How are you?"

"I'm doing fine, you're daughter's a very nice friend."

"She says thank you and you seem like a very nice person," I said, it was a bit ridiculus, but he continued a conversation for another half hour before we left. It was sweet of him to do that.

**********

A lot can happen in one week, kind of, your best friend can get a girlfriend who isn't crazy. Your other best friend can break his leg teaching his dance class, your ex-boyfriend can do all of your homework for you. Your cousin can annoy you by playing traditional drums as punishment for skipping class. You can be let out of hospital after being uunconcious for four days. Your next door neighbor can throw a party where you wake up the next morning in the same bed as him not remembering what happened. Lastly, your dad can tell you he's getting married to his girlfriend that you've never heard of before. As I was walking in the halls of school deciding whether to be happy or mad at my dad about his sudden choice to get married I ran into my locker and was startled to see that it was decorated for my birthday.

"Oh yeah, today's my birthday," I said to myself, I smiled at the decorations then opened my locker to confetti coming out and a small clear box sitting on my books with a cupcake in it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Jongup and Zelo said coming up behind me blowing in noise makers.

"Shhhh," I said and snatched the noice makers out of their mouths.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they said again and put a plastic pink Hello Kitty crown on my head, that I didn't mind.

"Thank you losers," I said and gave them a hug, I got out my books and the cupcake so I could snack on that when I was hungry in class because our teachers let us eat in class.

"Where's the cupcake from?" Zelo asked.

"I thought it was from you guys," I said sitting down in my seat.

"No, all we did was decorate your locker, we don't your combonation so how are we supposed to get in without a key to open the lock," Jongup said and someone coughed, I looked to see who it was and it was Yongguk. He was reading The Art of War, but had a smirk on his face, so the cupcake culprit was him.

"Well whoever put this cupcake in my locker, thank you very much and it looks delicious," I said and opened the box, I foled down the holder and it was chocolate, my favorite. I took and it tasted as good as it looked, I stuffed the rest of the cupcake in my mouth all at once getting crumbs and frosting on my face.

"19 years old and you eat like your 4," Zelo joked and I tossed the box and wrapper in the trach.

"Well it was a good cupcake and I wanted to eat it before you guys got to it," I said and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"So, did you find out what went down the other night at Dae's party?" Zelo asked and my eyes widened then smacked his arm.

"Shut up, and no, from all I know I just passed out in his bed. Did you do anything? Wait no, you were on a date with your girlfriend and Jongup couldn't come because of his ing broken leg! So just drop it!" I said steaming, but contained my anger.

"Fiesty, okay, we won't bother you about it since it's your birthday," Jongup said and adjusted himself in his seat.

"Good, but remember, low profile birthday. The locker was already enough so today pretend like it's any other da-" I said but my mouth hung open when Yongguk slid the board revealing this artwork saying happy birthday to me.

"What'd I say about a low profile?" I said smacking my fists on Jongup's desk because his was right behing mine.

"Oh you're so very welcome," Zelo smiled and I pulled his hair.

"Hana, no physical abuse on school grounds." Yongguk said as the bell rang saying homeroom began.

"We'll settle this after school, you, me, twerk off. 4:00, soccer field, be there," I said in a serious voice. This is how Zelo had began to solve our fights recently, by having twerk offs.

"Jongup you're the judge again," Zelo said not breaking our instense staring contest right now.

"What? Why me again?"

"Because if you don't I'll steal your crutches and throw them from the top of Namsam Tower." I said still in the staring contest, my eyes began watering a lot, but Istill never blinked.

"That's mean," Jongup said holding onto his crutches.

"Then you'll do it," Zelo said as water began falling from my eyes making me look like I was crying, that made Zelo start laughing so I won.

"YOU'RE SO MEAN FOR LAUGHING AT ME FOR CRYING, I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR OWN SPIT AND DIE. HOW COULD YOU EVEN GET A GIRLFRIEND?" I overreacted and whiped my tears.

"You're just jealous because I got someone and you don't. Maybe you should just drop the bet and give up on him," Zelo said and stuck his stick tongue.

"No! I won't, I refuse to give up. I'm going to tell you this right now, I'm falling hard, it's something I can't explain and it's crazy. I love his personality, his style, his dedication to the things he loves, his kindness, everything. He has a glow that makes me happy when he's near. I can't talk to you guys about this stuff because it's girly and I need girl friends to talk to this."

"No, no, no, continue. We need to learn how the female mind works," Jongup said and I put my hands over my face then groaned.

"Why am I still friends with you losers?" I asked and swung around in my seat. I took a look at Yongguk who was reading another book, Black Like Me.

"Just continue," Zelo said.

"Why?"

"It's interesting."

"Okay, so pushy. Well, the thing I really love the most about him is his perspective on things. It's, well it's different in a good way. That's a girl's perspective on love. Now, you're turn."

"We only have 10 mintes left of homeroom, I don't think we should waste it on this," Zelo said.

"Don't be a little and just go ahead, you made me do it so now it's your turn."

"I'll go because Zelo obviously won't. Mine is about a girl that I've known for about forever..."