Day 61

My Teacher's A Hottie

"So how was Yongguk?" Zelo asked as I joined him on the couch watching TV.

"How did you-"

"Yongguk wasn't at soccer so when I got home I searched him up and his grandfather is your dad's boss."

"So you know what that means right?"

"No we will not wear dresses because you didn't earn the date, it was planned. You have to earn it missy."

*********

"Someone, anyone, just kill me now," I groaned as my face slid on my palm in literature class, my eyelids were dropping and I couldn't bare another minute of this boring lecture. I looked over at Zelo who was inbetween Jongup and I, he was dead asleep. Jongup had a cold drink in his hands and placed it on Zelo's face, he brought his up for a second and then fell back down to sleep. Such an odd guy, but I love him. I put my head down on my desk facing away from Zelo and began to close my eyes, so tired, must sleeepppppp. RINGGGGGG RINGGGGG RINGGGG! the telephone went off. I brought my head back up groaning, I took a look at Zelo who was still asleep and Jongup had his head rested on his head rested on his knees because he was sitting holding onto his legs. He got his cast off Monday though so good for him.

"Ko Hana, pack up. You're leaving," our literature teacher said and I grabbed my stuff then bolted out the door. I ran to my locker and stuffed everything in my backpack then headed down to the main office, I entered and Himchan was there. He's been feeling awkward around me because he doesn't like the idea of his bestfriend and little cousin getting married.

"Hi, I'm Ko Hana," I said to the volunteer working in the office.

"Yes, there's a car right out front waiting for you, lucky girl," she smiled, I signed myself out then left. I saw the car she was talking about, there was a logo for Mr. Myeong's business on the side. I entered the car and my dad and Mr. Myeong's were in there.

"Hi dad, grandpa," I said greeting them. It was awkward to call him grandpa but he said he preferred it than Mr. Myeong.

"Hi Hana, so we just had an appointment open up for wedding dresses and they said they can take you in 20 minutes or we'll have to wait until next month where our appointment was scheduled before. We are taking you there and Yonguuk's older sister will be there," My dad said and I nodded, I was hoping Sunmi could be with me but whatever.  We drove to the wedding dress place and it seemed very nice, the dresses in the window were beautiful. We pulled in the front and I bid goodbye to them, I got out and entered the building, it was quite elegant inside, also quite busy. I approached the front desk to a lady wearing a Bluetooth piece and typing on her computer.

"Hello, I believe you have the wrong building. This isn't Pororo World," she said with a fake smile then dropped it and began typing on her computer again.

"Hello, I have an appointment under Myeong, I'm the bride. Ko Hana," I said in a stern voice and her eyes widened.

"You're so young though."

"Yeah I know, it's arranged. I might as well have fun with it."

"Looking on the brightside, follow me, your sister in law is waiting in one of the rooms. I am Yuri by the way," she said and I began to follow her.

"My little sister's name is Yuri," I said, she replied by saying that my little sister must be cute then. Which was true,  Yuri is the most adorable thing I've seen. She was a mute towards Zelo and Luhan, but she opened up to dad, Ahbo, and me. Ahbo and Luhan would talk to her in Mandarin and dad talked to her in Korean. Whenever she couldn't sleep in her room, which was every night, she'd come up and sleep in my bed. She would tell me about her day at school when I came home, and what Zelo and Luhan say because they think she can't hear what they say. She'd ask me to do her hair in the morning and help her put on her uniform. She call me Jie Jie instead of Unnie and teach me some things in Mandarin, she told me how sad she was when her parents passed six months ago but how happy she is to be with us. We finally got into a room and there was lady probably about 7 years older than me sitting on the couch looking through a maganize.

"Hi, you're Ko Hana, I'm Yongguk's older sister. You can call me Unnie," she said and gave me a handshake.

"Hi, Bang..."

"Just Unnie."

"Okay, well then hi Unnie, it's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, sit, let's look at dresses!" she squealed. She seemed more excited about this than me. As I went through dresses I came to pick out four that I liked the most.

I tried each of them on and they all looked beautiful, when I finally got to the last dress I just sood there looking at myself. What am I doing? I'm only 19 and I'm getting married, what am I benefitting? Why am I even doing this? Do I even want to get married? I realized all these questions I hadn't asked before and I just broke down in tears.

"I think this is the one, she's having a bridal moment," one of the workers said, I cried even harder. Bridal moment? Am I even ready to be bride, sure I do really want to be with Yongguk more than anything, but are his feelings even mutual. I don't want to marry him without knowing what his feelings are for me.

"What am I doing here?" I thought aloud and just fell to my covering my eyes crying. Why am I even crying though? Why am I asking all these questions to myself.

"I don't think she's having a bridal moment, she's having a nervous breakdown. Let's give her sometime to cool off," th other worker said and the two of them left, I heard the door shut and that's when I just let it all out and even screamed.

"Hana, what's wrong?" Unnie asked with worry rushing to my side.

"What am I doing? Why amd I getting married? I'm only 19! I'm not even in college yet, I still have things I want to do before I get married and look at me now! Unnie, can I tell you something, but you can't tell anyone else."

"Sure, anything, what is it?"

"I want to be with Yongguk more than anything in the world. I love everything about him, but I can't be with him if he doesn't feel the same. I can't marry him unless he wants to marry me because he loves me back."

"Look, I know my little brother. He may not know it himself, but I do, even Yongnam does. Yongguk wants to marry you, he does love you back. He's just too blind to see it, give it some time."

"Really? I don't want false hope because I've been given false hope before."

"I'm not lying, just give it some time. It'll happen before the wedding I'm sure, now come up, the floor might be dirty."

"Whew, okay I'm good now. Thanks Unnie."

"Now, have you decided which one? I'm leaning towards the second one."

"Me too."

**********

"Jie Jie! You're home," Yuri shouted as I entered the front door and she attacked me with a hug.

"SHE CAN TALK?" Zelo said shocked following her out of the kitchen with wide eyes.

"Yeah, she's not a mute. I told you she talks, Yuri say something to Jello," I said picking her up and she just stared at him for a long time.

"I knew it. She doesn't like me, anyways how was dress shopping?"

"It was okay, it was long. We ate dinner after and then she dropped me off. How was practice?"

"Rough, Coach has been on our about everything."

"Work hard play hard. That's how it is."

"He also says you have to stop missing practice. I heard him talking to Yongguk and he said if you keep this up you're off the team."

"Yuri, go play, Jello and I need to talk in private," I said to her letting her down, she nodded then skipped off to somewhere in the house.

"What the ? Kick me off the team? It's not my fault that I have to keep missing over this stupid planning stuff. Did you hear him say how many more times I have?"

"Three, after that you're off."

"What if I have to go to the doctor or something?"

"You know he'll let it slide if it's health. He wants his players to be the healthiest.

"This is so stupid! I've given this team my all since freshman year and now he thinks he can ing kick me off? That mothering muffin, face, stank , !"

"Let it all out."

"I swear I will ing kill him! I will rip out his goddamn lungs. Cut off his ing head. Shoot him in the balls and kick his old off a ing cliff! I will strangle him until his head explodes. I will rip him in half then feed him to the wolves. I'm gonna kill that motherer," I shouted at the to of my lungs followed by a frustrated scream.

"Better?"

"Much," I smiled then went to my room, but seriously. It's not even my fault.

**********

"Ughhh, what is it?" I groaned and grabbed my phone to see the time. 3:06 am. I looked over at Yuri who was still fast asleep. The doorbell rang again and headed downstairs.

"I'm coming," I tiredly yelled, I looked through the peephole to see who was here and it was Yongguk. I opened the door and he seemed really jumpy.

"Yongguk, what are you doing here?" I asked scratching my head, he didn't even answer me. He just leaned in and before I could know what was happening I was stunned by his lips on mine.

**********

(A/N)

AYEEEE WADDUP

SO GUESS WHAT! MY CRUSH AND I (btw I don't remember if I told you guys his name but its Misha) SO ON SATURDAY MISHA AND I WENT TO THE LIBRARY TO STUDY AND AFTER WE HAD DINNER THEN WALKED AROUND OUR DOWNTOWN CITY AND HUNG OUT AT THE PARK IT WAS REALLY FUN. But no I didn't confess because I'm such a chicken OTL