Day 41 Part 2

My Teacher's A Hottie

"Jello, guess who is my step brother," I said sitting down next to him drinking out of my water bottle tired from playing soccer already.

"Who?" he asked giving me a towel to wipe my sweat.

"Lu -pant- Han," I said and smacked the towel on my face, I looked back and my dad and Ahbo waved to me eagerly and I groaned. I searched for Bae, he was sitting next to Jongup who was next to Daehyun who had Youngjae next to him. They looked happy together, the three of them waved to me and I waved back. Youngjae and I were cool now and somewhat friends.

"Are you for real? Luhan? As in Chinese foreign exchange student who tried to get you to sleep with him Luhan?" Zelo said.

"No, Luhan who bakes me cupcakes and buys me food," I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Really! Will he bake me cupcakes?!" Zelo asked and I gave him a look.

"Idiot, yes y Chinese foreign exchange student is my step brother," I said and hit the back of his head.

"Sorry, my head isn't functioning right now."

"No sherlock. Can you hand me my granola bar? I'm starving," I said as my stomach grumble loudly, Zelo got a granola bar out of my bag and I guess I swallowed to big of a bite because it got stuck my through. My face was heating up and I was coughing, I turned to Zelo and his face was shocked. I put my hands to my neck and did the international sign for choking.

"Holy what do I do?! I'm doing this to save your life," Zelo said and held his two hands together then slammed then into my back as hard as he could. That only made it worse, I was on the ground and felt like I was about to die any second until someone picked me up and did the heimlich so I coughed out the granola bar.

"Water," I said in a stained voice and a Zelo quickly got me my water bottle, I downed the bottle feeling like my throat was scratched up.

"God damnit Junhong! You trying to break my back? I'm not a test of strength game," I said rubbing my back. I looked around to see who my life saver was and it was Yongguk.

"Hana, are you okay?" Another voice shouted and it was Ahbo looking worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine now. Thanks Yongguk," I said and got back up. Half time was over and I was playing third quarter offense. I walked over to the field and put my game face on, hopefully today no injuries, I already almost died like two minutes ago. I took one more glance at the crowd and made eye contact with Luhan, oh how I hate him. I wanted to kill him, I almost jumped-

"Hana! The ball!" I heard Zelo shout and it was coming right towards me at full speed, I got my head in the game and head it in the other direction. Jaehwa got it and faked it making the other team player trip on his feet, he passed it to Seonyeop who kicked it full force to the goal, it slipped right out of the goalie's hands and we got it. Now we were tied, I managed to use all my anger at Luhan and put it to the game,  by the end of the night it was still a tie. No one had scored since we did, we had thirty seconds to score a goal or els it'd stay a tie or if the other team scored they win. A tie was not an option, it showed that nobody had one or lost, in sports it's either you come out as a victor or you've failed miserably. The ball was in the middle so whoever got it just got it. We put our luck on a freshman, he was new but he was good enough, sometimes you have to risk it to win.

The two players stood in the middle and the ref blew the whistle, unluckily the other team got it but we caught the ball within ten seconds. I got the signal to head the ball into the goal, dear God I hope this works. The ball came towards me almost full speed. Instead of a head though it was more like a face ball hit, I felt something drip down from my nose but I didn't care. I watched as the ball slipped right under the rim almost missing but made it into the goal just in time for the buzzer to go off. I couldn't believe it, I actually thought I missed it for a second, I felt something drip on my hand. I looked down and saw blood, I had a bloody nose, then again I really didn't care; I screamed as loud as I could in happiness and the whole got into a huge sweaty hug. Just eight more games until championships and we can keep our rightful title.

**********

"Kids come on! We're going out to eat in celebration, I'm so proud of you two. You guys did amazing," Ahbo smiled and gave me and Zelo hugs then kissed us both on the forehead. Even though I've only known her for a short amount of time I had forgotten what it felt like to have a mother figure and I guess she filled that emptiness. I think Zelo too because even though his mom is very well alive she was never a mother too him and he felt secure in some way. I could tell by the smile on his face.

"Junhong, you're too tall! Stop growing," she said and gave us friendly pushes towards the car.

"Oh it's my little deer, how was it seeing all your friends? Did you have fun?" she asked giving Luhan a hug too, he gave me a smirk and I gave him the finger, luckily his mom didn't see.

"Get in the car guys, let's go eat! Himchan is meeting us there with Yongguk and Bae is bringing Jongup since this car can bring so many people," my dad said and we piled in. I was squished between Zelo and Luhan, I felt a hand creep up on my left thigh and mess with the hem of my skirt. Luhan, I looked right at him and punched him.

"Get off you ," I said through my gritted teeth hoping nobody heard me, luckily the radio blocked out the noise and Ahbo was talking to Zelo while my dad focused on the road.

"You know you can't resist me," he whispered in my ear and I scoffed in disgust.

"Yeah because I'm so into guys who look like girls," I said in a sarcastic tone and scooched towards Zelo.

"Dude, switch with me," I said and he agreed, I slipped under while Zelo was over me and we made it successfully. I looked out the window to see the scenery and it was quite bland, I could barely see stars and the road was just cars, cars, cars. We finally made it to the restaurant and I jumped out the car right away, we were in Myeongdong. A car parked next to us and it was Bae and Jongup then a car was across from us was Himchan and Yongguk, how I wish the family would dissapear and it would just be us. Even if it was just friends I love being alone with him.

"It's my favorite losers! Jongup, Zelo, Bae, Himchan, and Yongguk," I joked and walked to the center of the aisle in the parking structure.

"So dad, where are we eating?" Bae asked slinging an arm over my shoulder.

"Din Tai Fung, we have a important announcement to make," My dad smiled and held hands with Ahbo, great, what else could come. I groaned and ran then jumped onto Himchan's back.

"Piggy back ride, I'm tired," I groaned tiredly.

"So you expect me to walk you all the way to the restaruant?"

"I'm not that strong, get on Yongguk's back, he's stronger," he groaned and turned me towards Yongguk who was willing.

**********

"So now we all have our food and we're all settle we have an announcement," my dad announced, I almost forgot, I was so hungry. This delicious plate of food was calling my name though.

"We are moving! You guys remember our old house right?" My dad said obviously talking to Bae, Zelo, Himchan, and me.

"We're moving into that house?" I asked with my eyes widened, I was so happy I couldn't believe it.

"Seriously?" Bae asked slamming his fists on the table making everybody jump.

"Woah, don't break the table," Himchan said and Bae quickly apologized.

"Yep, we're moving in next week. I had some guys furnish the place and everything. It's big enough for all of us, Ahbo, Luhan, Hana, Zelo, and me! I got a promotion, I'm staying here now, no more traveling," my dad cheered.

"Seriously!" I said with excitement.

"Yes, also there's more," Ahbo said with a smile.

"Oh my god, what else," I said with a bit of fear and excitment in my voice.

"We're having a baby!"