Day 3 Part 2

My Teacher's A Hottie

"So did you get in trouble?" Jongup asked as we walked to art class with Zelo who wante to be quiet today which was quite rare. I shook my head and smiled at the hug he gave me, his arms were big and warm, I also couldn't get his scent out of my head, plus how I could feel his breathing on his chest. It felt special, maybe I was actually falling for him, I just thought that he was hot, but now I can't stop thinking about him.

"Hana, snap out of it," Jongup said snapping his fingers in my face taking me out of my transept, I viciously smacked his hands out of my face.

"Ouch Hana, that hurt, that really hurt," he faked sobbed and I gave him a light push. We walked into the art room and we took our seats in front of our easels that were in a circle. There was a circular platform in the middle with a chair on it.

"Okay class, sit down in your seats. Today you will be drawing a model, Mr. Bang the math teacher was nice enough to volunteer seeing as this is his free period. So get your supplies out and dazzle me with your creativity!" Mrs. Li our art teacher said, I pulled out my pencil case and got out my chalks, pencils, and erasers. Yongguk gave everyone a gummy smile and wave, he stepped up to the platform and sat down in the chair. He leaned down and rested his right elbow on his right knew and balled his hand into a fist resting his head on it. He put his left hand on his waist and had smirk on his face. My easle was right in front of him so I was facing him, I felt my cheeks burning and made eye contact for a few seconds. I realized what we were doing when Zelo kicked me and reminded me what was going on. I studied how he was slouched and how I was able to see his collar bones through the opening of his shirt. I started sketching him and everytime I looked up he gave me a quick smile but went back to his poker face, my drawing came out to a rough sketch of him. No face, no fingers, just a quick sketch, but I was happy with it and didn't want to change it.

"We saw you checking out Mr. Bang," Zelo joked as we left art class in a lighter mood, maybe because he's going to annoy the out of me and tease me for staring at Yongguk so much.

"I was simply ackoknowledging the beautiful guy to get a good grade," I said and stuck my nose up in the air.

"Stop, you know you weren't checking him out for a good grade ert," Jongup said and I scoffed then hit the back of his head.

"Do you get joy out of hitting me?" he said rubbing the back of his head and I happily nodded.

"You guys excited for the history exam?" Youngjae asked coming out of nowhere are putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Holy Youngjae you're such a creeper, and no, I'm not. I don't even know what's the test on so I'm screwed," I said and took his hand off my shoulder, but that just lead him to putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I'll help you cheat if you go to the movies with me after your soccer game next Friday," he said and no matter how tempted I was I had to fight the urge. He broke up with me and he's the one crawling back.

"Hah, no." I said and whipped his arm off, I picked up my pace and fast walked to History, let's pray I don't get myself ed.

**********

"Have a good day class and don't forget to do your homework!" Yongguk yelled to the students who were rushing out of the classroom to get on with their lives outside of school. I stayed in my seat as Zelo and Jongup ran to the door, but stopped to see as I wasn't standing next to them, they gave me a confused look as to why I wasn't leaving.

"You guys go, I have some stuff to do," I said and sent them on their ways, as soon as everyone was out Yongguk came with papers and a textbook then sat in the desk next to me and pulled it so I was right next to him.

"So, let's start with day one, right away you did the review work wrong. Since we are stilling reviewing until next week then let's start with math from last year," Yongguk said and soon after 15 minutes my hand cramped like a motherer and my eyes were falling asleep.

"I'm hungry," I groaned and rolled my hand around.

"But you're doing good so no breaks," Yongguk said and I groaned and brought my knees up to my desk and rested my head on them. I kept rolling my hand but the cramp wasn't going away.

"Here, let me see your hand," Yongguk said and put his hand out, I lazily let my hand fall into his and he started massaging it to make it feel better.

"Now, let's go over the next chapter, we still have 30 minutes," he said and began reading and explaing it to me, my eyelids kept dropping and soon I couldn't take it so I just fell asleep.

"Hana, wake up," Yongguk said and I groaned in response.

"Hana, soccer practice starts in 15 minutes. You have to get changed and be out on the field in 15 minutes," Yongguk said and my head shot up from his shoulder, how did it end up there? Oh well, I shuffled all of my stuff and shoved it back in my binder then hopped out of my seat.

"Thanks for the tutoring! Sorry I fell asleep on your shoulder though!" I shouted out the door and went to my locker and shoved my stuff in my back then ran to the locker room. I got out with five minutes to spare and was still the first to show up.

"Good someone's here, Hana start your running then you, me, and Zelo will discuss what to have the people trying out do tomorrow to determine who's on the team for this year." Coach said and I nodded then started my laps, I was soon joined by Yongguk who popped out of nowhere.

"Hey," he said running with me.

"Hey, sorry again about falling asleep during our lesson," I apologized again so nervous I didn't no what to talk about, I was smiling from his presence, but I was trying so hard to fight it.

"It's alright, math's boring anyways," he shrugged.

"Then why do you teach math? I mean you know what they say, do what you like love what you do, my mom used to tell that when I was young."

"That's funny, I have a tattoo that says the exact same thing in English."

"Really? Then my eyes don't play tricks on me, I really did see a tattoo."

"Checking me out eh?"

"What?! No, that's weird checking out your math teacher. I saw it on the first day of soccer practice, but I wasn't sure what it was," I said embarrassed and feeling my ears turn red.

"Mmhmm, the color of your ears say something else."

"Whatever, but do you even like teaching? I mean I think it's the most boring and bland thing on earth, nothing exciting."

"Not at all, it's boring teaching the same lesson everyday five times a day. It was boring on the first day of school, but after school is fun. I like coaching soccer, it's fun,"

"Then what do you like to do?"

"Produce music, I always loved music and it'd be cool and creative to make music too anyways."

"Now that is something you could love, if you don't like teaching then dump this job and try to get with a music company or better yet start your own. It's hard, but hardwork is what gets you to the top," I said and finished my running and went to the Gatorade dispenser and got myself and Yongguk a cup.

"You're too smart to be 18," he said looking at me weird.

"Yes, because I'm smart that I need to have a tutor in the subject I'm basically failing in," I said sarcastically and took a sip of my Gatorade, I was soon joined by Zelo and Coach Joo and Yongguk was sent to coach the rest of the players until we were done talking.

"So this year is probably the most we have gotten for try outs in a long time so we have judge extra hard, I am leaving this all up to you guys and Yongguk. I trust you three the most to pick who deserves to be on the team so you two discuss and then come on and join us after," Coach Joo said and jogged over to where Yongguk was. After about 15 minutes of talking we created a plan to see who's fit enough and who's not plus a few things for our own entertainment.

"Okay so after practice we're going to go and pick up my stuff, but you have to come with me. You know my parents would never do anything to me when people are around," Zelo said and I nodded.

**********

"You got it?" Zelo asked as I was carrying one of his suitcases.

"Yes Jello, I do. I'm not a little weakling, I'm co-captain of the BOYS soccer team," I said and we finally go to the door of my apartment.

"By the way my dad left an hour ago to go on bussiness so it's just us, but he said he set up the guest room for you," I said and opened up the apartment door.

"Oh hey Hana, your boyfriend?" Himchan asked walking to his apartment as he saw me and Zelo carrying his suitcases into my apartment.

"No, bestfriend. Zelo meet my cousin the infamous Kim Himchan who is also our school conselor, Himchan meet my bestfriend Choi Junhong, but call him Zelo."

"Jello?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"No you dummy, it's ZElo," I said and hit him then he just ohh'd, then Yongguk came up joining Himchan.

"Hey Hana, Zelo, what's going on here?" he asked as soon as he came to Himchan's side.

"Hana's boyfriend is moving with her," Himchan said and made kissy faces.

"They aren't dating, they're both in my class. I mean it doesn't look like they're dating," Yongguk said sounding jealous.

"But then again, you two are always so close.." he said with his voice getting a bit more sad and jealous by the second.

"Oh Yongguk how are you a teacher, you are so oblivious. If you think then you can tell they're dating, now come on, we gotta get ready. Eunji's party starts soon," Himchan said and they dissapeared into their apartment.

"So Mr. Bang lives next door?" Zelo asked and I nodded, then once again before we could walk in Daehyun walked out of his apartment and started talking to us.

"Hey guys, Zelo's moving in?" he asked seeing what we were doing and I nodded.

"Ahh, okay, oh yeah Hana you were looking a little weak today on the field. You need to work on your fakes," Daehyun brought up and I groaned, fakes were my weak spot and I was awful no matter how hard I tried. Zelo even tried to help me work on them, but it was no luck.

"Help me? I'm kind of hopeless at fakes," I pleaded.

"Sure, Saturday you don't have school so we can go to the park, Zelo you can come too," he said and I cheered inside.

"Thanks, but I can't I told Jongup that I'd stop by one of his dance classes and help out a little," Zelo said.

"Oh, well okay then. See you guys later," Daehyun waved bye.

"A lot of people live in this building," Zelo said.

"Tell me about it."