Day 150

My Teacher's A Hottie

"So, Valentine's Day is coming up," Yongguk said as we were walking in the snow with our fingers intertwined.

"So what does that mean?"

"Just saying. You know that I'm really interested in going to the states?"

"Okay, but its in two weeks and you expect me to book a flight to the states along with a hotel and a flight back? You have work and I have school, I have to study for my entrance exam for university."

"Well I was just saying, didn't mean for you to get all offended. You know what I mean though."

"Yeah, I want to go too, maybe we can honeymoon in New York or Los Angeles or Hawaii."

"Or Detroit! You know like Motown Music."

"Yes I know, maybe there too. By the way what time is it?" I asked, we'd been walking for what felt like centuries, but I didn't mind. It was nice even though winter wasn't my favorite season.

"Almost 6 why?"

"Yongguk! We have to go to dinner with our families!" I almost shouted, he could be so forgetful at times I get frustrated. I let go of his hand nearly sprinted towards the bus stop, we walked all the way over here from Yongguk and Himchan's place.

"Hana! Wait up," he shouted and started running after me.

"We have to go or else we'll be late again and they'll be mad!" I shouted back and kept running, I finally got to the bus stop just in time for the bus to come. Yongguk came in panting behind me out of breath.

"I thought you could run? We ran all those miles together at soccer practice," I said teasing him for being so tired for only running like 50 meters, maybe more.

"I've been quite lazy since then, I'm too old," he whined and I playfully punched his arm and we sat down next to each other.

"Yongguk? Hana?" someone asked us. No. ing. Way.

"Principle Woo," I said even though it sounded more like a question.

"What are you two doing together?" he asked in a stern voice,"You two both should know staff and students aren't allowed to be in a relationship or else it'll turn out in expolsion and being fired."

"Yeah, it's just um well you know how Mr. Kim the guidance counselor is my cousin and all. Yongguk's his roommate and he injured his hand pretty bad which you also know. He's using it as an excuse for us to go out and get him food so that's what we're doing, we just almost missed the bus so yeah. That's it, just getting food for my cousin," I lied, thank god for all those years of lying to teachers as to why I don't have my homework paid off.

"You know how Himchan is like that ," Yongguk said following my lie.

"Oh yes, that is right. He just got out of the hospital yesterday and is returning to work in two days, how is Himchan by the way?" Principle Woo asked believing our lie.

"He's doing fine, can't use his right hand, but he's all good."

"Well tell him I said get well and this is my stop so I'll see you two tomorrow at school," Principle Woo smiled then exited the bus. I waited until the bus started moving so we knew he was officially gone.

"That was so close," I said and put my head on Yongguk's shoulder.

"You're telling me," he replied and rested his head on mine, the next stop was ours and we got off. We'd been dating for over a month and nothing like this has ever happened before, we strictly kept school life away from our personal life and it had been going good so far. Minus that both of us had to be taken out of school three times to do emergency wedding stuff which I find quite stupid. We walked to the restaruant and found our families immedietly.

"Yongguk, Hana, you two are late," Grandpa said in a stern voice.

"Sorry Grandfather, we lost track of time and tried to get here as soon as possible. It's my fault too, Hana was rushing trying to get here."

"Well I don't care, as long as you got here. Now sit," he said and we sat down listening to him not wanting to anger him.

"Jie Jie, Luhan Ge keeps annoying me," Yuri complained to me quiet enough so only I heard.

"Well if Luhan Ge annoys you then you pinch his face and say he is a pretty girl okay?"

"I heard that," Luhan said giving me a glare.

"What? You do make a pretty girl Lu Lu."

"Hana," Zelo said and I looked at him giving him a "what?!" look and he nudged his hed towards the direction of my dad who was giving me a stern look. I mouthed sorry and have one last death glare at Luhan.

"Now since we're all here together I'd just like to say I'm retiring in June, one month after the wedding. After that I am handing the company over to the father of my soon to be granddaughter-in-law. I'd like to say over the time I got to know Hana she is a bright, beautiful, young lady who is attending Korea University next year. Also I trust that she will take good care of Yongguk. This is also the first full family dinner where I am meeting Hana's wonderful family and I must say you all have the same type of charm and amaze me. Except for you Himchan, you crashed my car five years ago and I let you off easy," Grandpa said, making the families laugh.

"It was an accident!" Himchan said in his defense. 

**********

"I'm so tired of this, I just want to be lazy and watch TV and go on my computer," I whined to Zelo on our way home.

"How can you ever get someone to like you by being a lazy ?"

"I got skills bro, just like I got pictures of you and Jongup dressed up as girls."

"Don't mention that ever again."

"Sunmi, Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, my dad, Ahbo, Yuri, and Luhan found it funny. Along with the rest of the student body."

"Shut up."

"How can I not? Youngjae put it in the school newspaper and I lamintaed and it's hung up on my wall."

"Nice, nice, wait. Is that Yongguk?" Zelo asked as we were at a stoplight pointing to the sidewalk.

"That is! What's he doing with that girl?!" I asked slamming my fists on the headboard.

"That doesn't look good," Zelo said and he was right, he was hugging some girl, I was about to say something until HONK! 

"WHAT ARE YA HONKING AT US FOR YOU LITTLE . I'LL ING KILL YOU IF HONK AT ME AGAIN!" I screamed, "AT LEAST YOUR BOYFRIEND ISN'T CHEATING ON YOU, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF ."

"Woah, Hana, calm down. You don't know he's cheating."

"What guy hugs a girl like that who isn't his girlfriend or mom or female family member? You don't even hug me and I'm your best friend! You hug Sunmi like that!"

"But that's because I only want to be, I don't know intimate I guess is the word, with Sunmi!"

"WELL I SAW IT WITH MY OWN TWO EYES!"

"You know what, I don't think he's cheating but you do so have fun with that."

"I will!" I huffed and crossed my arms then slumped in my seat.

********

(A/N)

What can I say? I at writing stories and they're also short. So um guys guess what.... I REACHED 82 SUBS TODAY! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! Also don't be a silent reader! I love talking to my readers, also for my new readers I have something for you...

STUFF ABOUT ME

Name: Sabrina Woo

Ethnicity: 100% Chinese

Location: USA

Facts:

-I speak fluent Mandarin and Cantonese

-My number one and always bias will be Yesung because he was my first bias

-I am a straight A student

-I go to China every year and I'm going to China in one month

-AND I LOVE ALL MY SUBBIES AND READERS IN GENERAL!

NOW COMMENT ABOUT YOURSELF BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW YOU ALL

So thank you:

Nekomimi14- My first subscriber! Thank you so much

shiro-chan63-Thank you so much for being the first to comment on my story

AlwaysAnElf

Dadamato9466

mylove4bbang

EuphyYu

ljoetaekai3000 EY BRO WADDUP? I LIKE L. JOE AND TAMIN AND KAI TOO 

Yonggukswipeu

vanillarainx

electricblackjack

lulith123 HEYY GIRL YOU FOLLOWED ME ON TUMBLR WE COOL WE COOL

yumiisashawol

ahpanda

hanma_

o1nkerzxp

Jaezca

teddy_zelo 

0ngyul0ver

Chodingselir

-Roxy2012-SJ

BunniiKawaii

momobuttercup

TheRealFruit

ilovezelo10

krisorejola

phoua_bear

yoondoobong-

NoiMivy

okydokymrpoky

brightlightss_

CALAPanda

cookie808 COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE! I LOVE COOKIES SO MUCH ITS CRAY CRAY

saxykay

KiwiKpopLuL

mskpl01

Lilou_eito

AliahWilliams

lilxninjaa

Cookie50 OH MY GOD COOKIES?! WHERE?! GIMME GIMMIE GIMME!

Exotic_baekie

jin_a13

manganerd302

Minaomi14

RangerDita

Exotic_baekie

ZeloMireuTop

tedy_bear

Kpopjjang24

SoASiAnLoVrr

Anna_amiera

khlover KHLOVER LIKE KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS? I LOVE THAT SHOW

hizanozuka

MinjiDaehyun

ChalienaRose

kpoplover11401

RagdollAlice23 I ALWAYS LIKED YOUR NAME I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS SO INTERESTING

kirigiri

ChuRin

meandKorea

cheesecake_2915 CAN I JUST SAY I LOVE CHEESECAKE EVEN MORE THAN DAEHYUN

saxykay

KiwiKpopLuL

mskpl01

Lilou_eito

AliahWilliams

lilxninjaa

kpop_lover_hi

chaeyeonyoung

PsyPou

BAP_Gurlwardarabi

pampitsa89

alienjello-dy

orkeda

Endhita_Lee

Jambacrazue

woojong

CaramelShawolz11

topriforever

cat1989

-Hanna- You're name is Hanna! It's almost like Hana hahaha

BlackLioness

bap_oneshot ONLY ONE SHOT ONLY ONE SHOT *SOMETHING IN KOREAN* ONE SHOT

hyosong

Someone321

fortheloveofgod

kiky00joker

cranberrylips

xocrissy241

AnitaSA

Jellybeancan

Sorry that I only commented on some of you guys >.< I really do love all of you