Day 6

My Teacher's A Hottie

"Let's walk to school, I don't feel like driving today," Zelo said as we were eating our breakfast.

"Okay, I'm cool with it, but it takes like 20-30 minutes to walk since school is a mile away so we better get going," I said and we put our empty bowls in the sink and left the building.

"So what made you want to walk other than driving?" I asked Zelo admiring the sunshine outside, it was so sunny that I ended up putting on my Ray Bans Aviators.

"No reason," Zelo smiled and started to blush.

"I told you to stop lying, you're an awful liar. So spill, who's the girl?" I said knowing the look on Zelo's face. It's his 'I think I found the one' look, he gets a lot, and I mean a lot.

"Okay she works at a bakery, the one up ahead. I saw her yesterday when Jongup and I went to get something to eat, she's beautiful," Zelo said in his own probably imagining her right now.

"What's her name?"

"Psh, how am I supposed to know?"

"Stupid! How are you ever going to date her if you don't know her name?" I asked hitting the back of his head.

"Well I don't know if I want a girlfriend after Shiyeon, she was obsessed with me. At first it was cute, but then it got to the point where I have nightmeres about her," Zelo said, I remember Shiyeon, she accused Zelo of cheating on her with me because we were so close. She was creepy and hated me because she thought I would try and seduce Zelo.

"Hah, if she saw us now I'd be dead right now," I said and we passed the bakery.

"Food?" I asked him and he nodded happily, we walked in. I saw the girl he was talking about right away, she looked ready to leave for school too. Ironically she had the same uniform as us on, she had a sophmore name tag on.

"Oh, welcome! Is there anything I can get you guys?" she asked and quickly went behind the counter.

"Um yeah, just two steamed pork buns," I said and she quickly packed a brown paper bag.

"That'll be 3,000 won," she smiled and I payed her.

"Oh, um what's your name?" I asked before I left.

"Yeop Sunmi, and you guys are Ko Hana and Choi Junhong, my sunbaes. Everyone knows the soccer captains," she smiled.

"Well it was nice meeting Sunm, see you around school," I waved and Zelo smiled and waved, but never said a word.

"Hey, you . Why didn't you say anything? I can tell she likes you dumb," I said and hit the back of his head.

"I was nervous," he said.

"Whatever, just eat your food," I said and smashed the pork bun into his mouth.

"Hey, what was that?" he asked with a mouthful of food.

"I was feeding you, I paid for your food too,"I said and took a bite out of my pork bun.

"So you really think she likes me?" Zelo asked hopefully and hit the back of his head. This idiot.

**********

"Hey freshman, run faster, going slow isn't going to get you at captain status in your senior year," I shouted, freshman have to run four miles since it's their first year.

"You guys are lucky it's a body building day or else we'd be all on your asses during the drills," I shouted and gestured my hands to get them running faster.

"You, yeah the one walking. 20 push ups then actually run or else it's another 40," Zelo shouted, we were watching the freshman finish up with Yongguk while everyone had started their work outs with Coach Joo in the weight room.

"Alright, everyone who's done get to the weight room, if you're not there then tomorrow it's six miles," Yongguk shouted.

"So you know what Yongnam and you are doing on your date?" Zelo asked as we were still waiting for the last few freshman with Yongguk.

"I don't know, but Yongnam just texted me to wear something casual. I'm really eager to know what it is though. HEY YOU, ORANGE SHIRT, OFF THE PHONE AND TEN PUSH UPS," I shouted at the kid.

"Hmm, well I should get you pepper spray just in case the guy tries to do anything," Zelo said tapping his chin with his index finger.

"Zelo are you forgetting that I already carry my grandpa's old Swiss Army knife and I have pepper spray already so I think I'm good."

"Okay, well maybe after Jongup is done teaching tonight we might go to an underground show. If your date ends early wanna come?"

"Maybe, I've never really listen to underground music. You know I'm more with my American artists like Frank Ocean, Kanye, Jay, Britney Spears, Nicki Minaj, stuff like that."

"REMEMBER RIGHT AFTER YOU'RE DONE GO TO THE WEIGHT ROOM AND IF YOU'RE NOT THERE THEN TOMORROW IS SIX MILES, I think you'd like underground music. It's sort of like more intense hip hop, R&B, rap, it's really good."

"Well I don't know what time it'll end so maybe next time you guys can take me to one," I said and the last few freshman finished up running.

"Chop chop, let's go," I said and the lat I us started walking to the weight room.

"Hana, tomorrow tutoring session after practice. I need to cover more with you so after practice we'll I to the library okay?" Yongguk asked coming next to me as we were walking to the weight.

"Okay, Jello, remind me. But where are underground shows anyways? I'm curious," I asked Zelo.

"The one Jongup and I are going to is in an old subway station that they turned into a club sort of for stuff like this, Jongup's brothers told us about it."

"Interesting, I'll give it a shot another time," I said and we finally got to the weight room. After about two hours of lifting weights and running on treadmills practice was over and Yongnam was coming to pick me up in two hours. Zelo and I drove home sweaty and tired. I showered first then got ready for my date, I wore a pair of black jean shorts and a gray OBEY crew neck along with a pair of Nike dunks high 11. Zelo and I weren't in the mood to cool so we just ordered pizza, right when we finished up someone knocked and I assumed it was Yongnam.

"Hi," I said opening the door.

"Hey, ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah, Jello boy I'm leaving now!" I shouted and grabbed my phone and wallet off the kitchen counter.

"Okay, well I'm going to pick up Jongup, we're going to the show," Zelo said and was ready to leave too. I walked out next to Yongnam and at thy moment Himchan was walking out too and so was Zelo.

"Hey Hana, Yongnam," Himchan said.

"Hey Himchan, where you going?" I asked wondering what my cousin would be doing on a school night, doesn't he have to sole troubled kids' problems or something.

"I'm going to see Yongguk do a show somewhere, and you? You thought it wouldn't be important to inform your cousin that you're going in a date with Yongnam?" Himchan said.

"Sort of slipped my mind, sorry."

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. Yongnam, have her home by 9 and don't even touch her, don't even look at her, don't even be near her, stay at least 25 meters away."

"Woah woah woah, 9? Okay that's crazy. Himchan, I'm 18, I can come home whatever time I want to and I trust Yongnam won't try anything on me."

"Mmhmm," was all Himchan said and we got off the elevator.

"Sorry about him, he just likes to be protective over me since he's the youngest in his family and I don't have any siblings," I said to Yongnam.

"Oh well I understand Himchan, he's just looking out for you. So I think you'll like where we're going to," Yognam said and we got into his car.

"Really? What is it?"

"A concert sort of."

**********

"Hmm, interesting, I like it," I said looking around the place, it was like a subway turn underground club, now that I think of it, it looks like the place Zelo was talking about.

"Is this an underground concert?" I asked and Yongguk nodded. Maybe this is where Zelo is coming, the place had a pretty good crowd so I couldn't find him.

"We should go up in the front row, the shows about I start," Yognam said and we squeezed through the people and foun a nice spot up front. The lights went out and the only lights were on the stage. Music started playing and a wolf howl went off, then I looked at the rage and saw Himchan? He was wearing a SnapBack that said Himchan and a varsity jacket with jeans and sneakers. Then someone got on rage with a mic and Yongguk? Yongguk was the one performing, what is this? The song was kind of weird t the beginning but then I began to really enjoy it.

"He wrote and produced the song himself," Yongnam shouted to me over the screaming crowd.

"Really? That's so cool," I shouted back to Yongnam.

"So you having fun?"

"Yes, this is a lot of fun. Thanks," I said and gave him a hug, this would be a memorable night. Yongguk sang a few more songs, but my favorite was the last one he sang, Q, it was nice and I still couldn't believe he really wrote and produced his own songs, after Yongguk was some other performers. They were good too, but my favorite was Yongguk.

"So, did I keep my promise that you'd have fun?" Yongnam asked as we were about to leave.

"Yeah, it was really fun," I smiled and stuck my hands in my pockets.

"Then let me see your phone," he said and I have it to him.

"Smile," he said and took a picture of us then set it as my wallpaper.

"You look cute and I want you to remember this night," he said then gave me a kiss on the cheek and handed back my phone. I looked at the picture on my phone again and I liked it, you could also see the graffiti'd walls in the back and it just made it cool.

"So, how would you think of actually dating me? Or too soon to know?"

"Too soon to know, also I'm focusing on my soccer and school right now so string a boyfriend is last on my last."

"Okay well just let me know if you wanna go on another date or I'll hit you up."

"I'll keep that in mind." Who knows what's in store for me? I might not be able to be with Yongguk but there are some other great guys I know, I might end up with Daehyun oppa, or Yongnam, or some guy who I don't know yet. But now I just like how things are, being able to keep my options open.

"Yongnam? Is that you?" A voice said behind and we turned around to see a group of girls.

"I thought it was," a girl said and ran up and gave him a hug.

"I missed you," she said not letting go.

"I-I missed you too, when's you get back from Paris,"

"This morning, who's this?" She asked letting go of Yongnam and pointing at me.

"Oh, this is my date, Hana. Hana this is my ex girlfriend, Mihyun," Yongnam said introducing us to each other.

"It's nice I meet you Hana," se smiled shaking my hand, but looked a little sad, I could by the look in her eyes.

"You too Mihyun. Hey since it's been a while since you two saw each other I guess why don't you guys catch up? I'll just get a ride home from Himchan or get a taxi."

"No, I can't leave you, we're on a date."

"Trust me, I'm fine and you guys seem like you haven't seen each other for years. I insist, I'll just text you or something. It was nice meeting you Mihyun and I had a lot of fun Yongnam," I said and sent the two on their way. I walked back down in search of Himchan, but instead only found Yongguk.

"Hi Yongguk, you did amazing, I really like your songs. My favorite was Q," I said going to Yongguk who was alone at the moment.

"Oh hey, thanks. So where's your date?"

"I told him to go catch up with this girl named Mihyun and I'd get a ride from Humchan who is nowhere to be see."

"Mihyun's back? Well good for Yongnam, they were high school sweethearts then broke up when Mihyun went to Paris for college."

"I thought there was something going on between them, she sort of looked a little sad to see Yongnam and I but I thought I'd let them be together.

"Oh, so you basically got ditched on a date."

"Yeah basically, but for good reason."

"Well I can drive you home, you seem a little tired and it's almost 1 am."

"Really? Thanks Yongguk," I smiled and we left the place to Yongguk's car, I was honestly so tired from the show, it was so much fun but so tiring. As soon as I got into Yongguk's car I snuggled into the seat. I let out a long yawn then felt my eyelids begin to drop, night night world...