Day 40 and 41 Part 1

My Teacher's A Hottie

As if bringing in the bride was something, our apartment was uncomfortable cramped. A three room apartment with five people, I don't think that'll work for me. It didn't work for me, neither did it for Zelo. We spent the last three nights sleeping over Himchan's and Yongguk's in their house room with thankfully was two twin beds. So here's what I know about the step-monster so far though. She is Chinese, her name is Lam Ahbo, she is the same age as my father and has a son who is coming here a few weeks before the wedding. I was barely home to get to know her because I was either in school, soccer practice, or doing something with Yongguk, Zelo, Jongup, or Bae.

"Hey, you and Zelo sleeping over again?" Yongguk asked as he joined me on the treadmil next to me at soccer practice. It was a work out day and I was so tired, I just kept running though, all I wanted to do was run.

"Yeah, I don't think I can handle the bombshell and new brother that is coming in next week."

"Can't be that bad, Himchan has a date tonight and Zelo already told me he's going to the movies with his girlfriend so what do you want to do?"

"Let's watch a movie! I know this really good movie, but I don't know if you'll like it. Zelo, Jongup, and Sunmi don't because I made them watch it. It's in English by the way."

"What's it called?"

"Pearl Harbor, I love that movie. I always like action movies, not a big fan of the romance though."

"ReallY? I love war movies, Pearl Harbor is in top 10."

"Then we have it settled, movies, but I'm going to stay after a little so I can get ready for tomorrow's game."

"I'll stay with you, we can do a scrimmage, it's supposed to rain tonight and even harder tomorrow. Perfect weather for a game."

**********

He was right. It is raining. I don't mind though, I'm actually happy, I love the rain. It's my favorite type of weather, especially when it's hot out with the rain.

"Yay! It's raining," I screamed onto the mini soccer field that had two mini goal posts. The normal field is too big for a scrimmage between two people. Also it's muddier out here. We put the ball in the middle between the two goals and ran to see who could kick it first, Yongguk beat me to it. As our game went on it rained harder and the mud got slippier and I got clumsier.

"Wo-wo-woah!" stuttered and shouted as I slipped in a mud pulled and landed face first. the first thing I noticed though was that my stung. I brought myself up so I was sitting then let the rain clean off the mood so I could see the scratches on my knee.

"You okay?" Yongguk said squatting down to my level, a little blood was still coming out and the rain was cleaning it still.

"Yeah, I just need some clothes," I said and tried to get back up but slipped back into the mud again.

"Here get on my back," Yongguk said and turned around so I could get on.

"Yongguk, it's a scratch. It's not my first one and I think I can walk," I said trying to get up but slipping back into the mud, today is just not my day. Yongguk turned his head around giving me a look and I sighed then got on, I slung my arms around his neck and he held on to my leg then started walking.

"I feel like a princess," I sang with a grin on my face.

"I'm carrying you to the school building, you should feel like one."

"Thank you Yongukkie! You're the bestest friend anyone could have, but don't tell Junhong or else  he'll be all grrrr."

"Grrrr?"

"Yes, but then I'll start the pinch his mochi face and it'll make me laugh."

"You sound like you're nine not 19."

"I'm not nine! I'm four and you are eight, got that mister?"

"Yessir!"

"Idiot," I joked, we made our way inside of the school building where we parted ways into the separate locker rooms.

**********

 "Popcorn check! Movie check! Blankets check! Candy check! Drinks check! Pajamas check!" I said walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn wearing my average pajamas which were just a sweatshirt and shorts. I sat down on the couch and put the popcorn bowl inbetween us, I snuggled into my blanket and pressed play. As the movie began I started munching on gummy bears, my favorite candy, as it progressed I started eating popcorn and every few times Yongguk and I unintentionally connect hands. I began to feel my eyelids drop though as it got to the part where Danny took Evelyn on a plane ride.

Yongguk's POV

By the time the movie ended it was 11, I looked over at Hana who was fast asleep, she looked so peaceful. I picked her up and began to carry her to her room. Her arms were slung over my shoulders, her head was also on my shoulder, and her legs were at my waist. I was about 3 meters away from the guest room when someone knocked on the door furiously. I sighed then went to answer the door still carrying Hana.

"BANG-" a loud booming voice said as soon as I opened it.

"Shhh," I cut off the voice before it could wake up Hana, but she didn't budge. I looked to see who it was and it was Yongnam.

"Are you and Hana?" He asked noticing I was carrying her.

"No, never."

"Then why is she here and why are you carrying her?"

"She and Zelo have been staying ere a few days because Hana's brother and dad and soon to be step mom came back."

"Oh yeah, she told me."

"She told you? How?"

"We're friends, we text a lot and tell each other stuff."

"What the- whatever, why are you here?"

"Oh yeah, one of your one night stands won't leave me alone because she thinks I'm you and believes you two are meant to be."

"What? I haven't had one since last month."

"She's downstairs."

"WHAT?!" I shouted and Hana stirred in her sleep a little but still remained asleep.

"Why don't you tell her Hana's your girlfriend and maybe she'll leave me alone."

"Fine, what should I do with Hana?"

"Carry her as evidence, don't forget your key too," Yongnam reminded me and I grabbed it off the kitchen counter. We headed down to the lobby and carrying Hana was getting tiring a little but I could still manage. There she was standing, I remember her, she was through ing herself at me that I just gave her what she wanted and sent we off. Maybe not the best idea.

"See, twin brother," Yongnam said as she noticed us.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I have a girlfriend see," I said to her and her face began glowing red looking furious.

"WHAT!" She shouted at the top of her lungs putting everyone's attention on her. That triggered Hana.

"WHO WOKE ME UP ," she shouted as she lifted up her head. Her voice sounded like a demon and she was ready to kill. She gestured me to let her down and she looked at the girls who name I still couldn't remember. The girl looked terrified and Hana was way taller than her, Hana looked down on her and I heard someone whimper.

"Wake me up like that again and I'll punch you in both your s so hard there'll be nothing, then I'll rip out your lungs and throw you off Namsam Tower into a beg of nails got that," she said in a demanding voice and the girl nodded.

"Sorry to cause you trouble, good night," the girl quickly said and scurried out the building, Hana turned back around and dropped her death face back to her tired face.

"I'm tired," she groaned unable to keep her eyes open any longer. She completely closed her eyes and fell o the ground, I hurried to pick her up and carried her like I did before. Everyone in the lobby was still staring at us.

"Sorry to cause trouble," I apologized then headed back up to the apartment, I got to the guest room and was just about to put her into bed.

"Thank you Yongguk," she muttered and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled then tucked her into bed.

"Good night," I said and kissed her on the forehead. I turned to leave and Zelo was at the doorway looking surprised.

"H-hyng," he stuttered as I made my way out to leave.

"Tell anyone and I'll rip out your ears and feed them to pirhannas," I said in a demanding tone and he gulped then nodded. I think Hana's demon might've possessed me.

**********

I woke up the next morning only able to remember screaming at some girl for waking me up, I looked at the time and it was 7am, 45 minutes to get ready before I have to leave for school. I went to the unoccupied bathroom and did my daily routine. Wash face, brush teeth, and brush hair, I went back to the guest room where Zelo was now awake looking like a zombie still half asleep walking to the bathroom. I changed into a flowy black skirt that was fingertip length and a black with white polka dots dress shirt then put on a putting up then a grey sweater over. I rolled up the sleeves on the sweater so the cuffs were showing and I pulled out the collar of the shirt. I put on black tights and brown boot and had a simple ponytail on.

I came out to eat where Himchan was making breakfast and Yongguk was reading the newspaper, they looked like a married couple where Himchan is the housewife and Yongguk is the working husband.

"Good morning mommy Himchan and Yongukkie," I said sitting down as Himchan gave me toast and eggs.

"Call me that one more time and I'll poison your food."

**********

Today's game was home game, I was exiting the locker room out to the field for our team talk. I got into the huddle and all out heads were together.

"Alright guys, so far were in defeated, if we keep this up we can win the championship next month. I believe in you guys, let do this!" Coach Joo shoute and we all cheered.

"Let's go kick some !" Zelo shouted. We all got into our places for our cheer, after that we saw our rival team doing their cheer. I was playing offense this game, but not until the second quarter.

"Hana!" Someone shouted and turned around an saw Bae."

"Oppa! You made it," I said and gave him a hug.

"Of course I did, I'm leaving tomorrow and I wanted to see my little sister play soccer. By the way our step brother came today while you were in school apparently he already has a lot of friends here. That's him," Bae pointed towards Kai and all his friends, I saw who he was talking about. He was a foreign exchange student my freshman year and he lived with Sehun, I automatically hated him. God damn Lu Han. I could tell that girls face from anywhere.