Day 27

My Teacher's A Hottie

"Bro you just can't leave him hanging, you have to answer him sometime! It's been a week," Zelo said as we were at our usual lunch table eating. We finally got caught by another teacher for eating in the halls that we were forced to eat in the lunch room.

"Oppa, she has to think. You just can't expect her to answer right away, she's confused and doesn't know what to do," Sunmi said taking my side.

"But you said yes to me right away!"

"But I only liked you and I only like you still, Hana likes another guy and she doesn't know what to do." Sunmi knew the story because I guessed since she was my bestfriend's girlfriend I might as well befriend her too.

"Guys, lets ask Hana what she thinks instead of arguing over what we think she thinks," Jongup said to stop the couple's bickering.

"So Hana, what's on your mind?" Jongup said turning to me.

"Well, I don't know what to say. Daehyun makes it so obvious he likes me and I like him too, but it's just I also like HIM a lot too. I don't know if I want to go out with Daehyun though."

"Hah! Told you so," Sunmi said to Zelo.

"Fine you were right," Zelo huffed and slouched in his seat with his arms crossed.

"Awww, is someone mad? Here," Sunmi said and kissed him on the cheek.

"If you have me a kiss on the lips I wouldn't be so mad," Zelo said.

"Okay, okay. I just don't want my oppa to be mad anymore," Sunmi said and kissed him on the lips like he asked.

"Dear god, why do we have to sit through this while eating," I said and drank my Coke.

"Here, we'll play a game to see your future and if you should accept Daehyun or not. It's called MASH, I played this all the time when I lived in America. Here I'll set it up, you just have to answer these questions for me. Okay, five guys."

"Yongguk, Daehyun, Jeongmin from Boyfriend, Myungsoo from Infinite, and the Jo twins. Those two are a package."

"Five places you want to live."

"London, New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, and Seoul."

"Five ways of transportation."

"BMW, Mercedes Benz, Skateboard, Bently, and Ford."

"Five numbers."

"0, 3, 10, 2, and 5"

"Five jobs."

"Actress, soccer player, soccer coach, stay at home wife/mom, and baker or chef."

"Okay now what's your lucky number?"

"3," I said and Sunmi started crossing things off the list, a few minutes later there was one thing not crossed off in each category.

"Okay, you'll live in an apartment in Seoul with three kids, your job will be a baker or chef. You will drive a Ford, and your husband will be Yongguk."

"Awww, I was really hoping for Jeongmin, but Yongguk is good enough."

"What was the point of that?" Jongup asked.

"That answered her question, say no to Daehyun and let the fates guide Yongguk to you."

"Babe, I'm not sure how that does anything," Zelo said.

"It just gives her a little more clarity, here well try something else. Pick between Jongup and Zelo, just say who comes to your mind first. This isn't saying who's better, just hen I say their names who do you think of first. Jongup or Zelo," Sunmi said.

"Jongup," I said confidently.

"Jongup was Yongguk and Zelo was Daehyun, you picked Yongguk on that one too."

"I still don't get how thy helps," Jongup said.

"Okay, last one. Close your eyes, imagine your standing in front of a house, it's your house. It's nice and sunny out, then a little child about three years old runs up to you and grabs a hold of your leg. You look down to see the child, the child is yours. You look at your hand and see a wedding ring, you pick up the child and hold it in your arms. The two of you begin to walk up into the house. You enter and you see the back o your husband. He turns around and you smile then say his name," Sunmi said and I did everything as told.

"Yongguk," I said as I saw my husband turn around in my mind, it was him.

"There you go, in your mind Yongguk is there as the one," Sunmi smiled as I began to open my mind again.

"Holy , okay that was impressive," Jongup said amazed at it.

"I know, I know. I don't wanna brag, but I'm pretty ing amazing," Sunmi said and flipped her hair.

"Ohh! Hana we should go dress shopping for homecoming today before the game! Homecoming is this Friday!" Sunmi said sqealed.

"Okay, okay, just calmed down a little. We have about three and a half before the game to go shopping."

"Which reminds me, broken leg, homecoming is no longer an option for me. Sorry Hana, looks like you'll have to find a date, can't really do anything with a broken leg," Jongup said and it completely slipped my mind. Jongup can't go to homecoming with a broken leg, damnit.

"Well who can I ask? Homecoming is this Friday."

"It's Sunday, I'm sure you'll be able to find someone," Jongup said and a bell rang in my head. Maybe Youngjae didn't have a date yet, I got up from the table and found Youngjae with his friends.

"Hey Youngjae, can I talk you?"

"Sure," he said and got up.

"Um, I was wondering if you wanted to go to homecoming with me. You see since Jongup broke his leg he can't go so I don't have a date."

"Sorry, Sora asked me the other day."

"It's okay, have fun," I smiled and walked back to our table.

"So?" Zelo asked.

"No date, I need one ASAP," I said and slung my head down.

"How about Daehyun? Maybe you can take this as an oppurtunity to have some fun with him before you let him down," Jongup said.

"No, I'd feel bad because I took him as my date, but I rejected him as a boyfriend," I sighed.

"Oh! I know someone, my step-brother is in your grade and he needs a date. Maybe I can set you two up," Sunmi said.

"Oh, that'd be great. Ask him right now, I am desperate," I said and Sunmi whipped out her phone and started typing.

"You have a step-brother? Since when?" Zelo asked.

"Since like July, I don't really talk about him, but he goes to this school. Also he just replied saying, sure, love to go with your friend. Tell me what color her dress is and what time I should pick her up."

"Yay! I'm no longer dateless!" I cheered and did a little happy dance.

"I'm sorry your step-brother has to go on a date with Hana," Jongup said and I punched his arm.

"Hey, do you want to die?" I asked and held up my plastic knife, he quickly shook his head and I put the knife back down.

"So, what's his?" I asked Sunmi eagerly.

"Park Chanyeol, you should know him, he's quite popular," Sunmi smiled and continued eating, my jaw dropped. ing Park Chanyeol was her step-brother. The kingka Park Chanyeol, I swear by the end of the night I'll end up in jail for abusing that hyper-active crack head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

soooo... what's up guys? not much with me, just chilling. OKAY SO YEAH, THIS CHAPTER KIND OF AND IT'S STUPID, BUT WHATEVER. I MEAN IT'S EXTREMELY SHORT TOO, BUT IDK BRAH