Day 120 Part 2

My Teacher's A Hottie

"So, where are we going?" I asked, I knew it wasn't somewhere fancy because I hated having to dress up to eat dinner.

"Well, we're going to get our dinner first then somewhere I can't tell you."

"You're not planning to kill me are you?"

"No, it's just a secret," he said and put a finger to his lips. We kept a casual conversation just about random stuff, we finally pulled to an Italian restaurant and Yongguk told me to wait outside seeing how crowded it was.

"Hey beautiful," some creeper said behind me playing with the them hem of my skirt.

"Get off you ert!" I snapped turning around to face him, probably about late twenties early thirties.

"I just can't help myself whenever I see a pretty girl." he said coming closer and putting his hand on my arm. I roughly shook him and he had a pissed off look on his face.

"Stop, I'm high school student ."

"Oh come on, you look young but not that young," he said and grabbed my arm and tried taking me with him. How I wish more people were actually out on the streets today.

"HEY!" A loud booming voice shouted, thank god, my savior is here.

"Let go!" Yongguk shouted and pulled me away from the creeper, he handed me a bag with our food in it and got really close to the ert.

"Hey man, can't we just share the ?" The ert said.

"That's my fiancé you're talking about you little dip !" Yongguk said furiously and punched the guy in the stomach and pushed him to the ground where he was clutching onto his stomach and groaning.

"Are you okay?" Yongguk asked coming towards me giving me a hug.

"Yeah, thank you so much."

"No problem, it's my duty to protect you. Now come on, lets go before he tries anything."

********

"What is this place?" I asked as I got out of the car, we were in a parking garage and I wasn't paying attention at where we were driving because I was too engrossed in our conversation.

"This is the studio where I record songs. Come on, let's go," he said and grabbed my hand, he unlocked the door and the first thing I noticed was a logo that said TS Entertainment.

"Woah, how did you get to record here?" I asked in awe of the building.

"I used to date Song Jieun from Secret and she hooked me up here."

"You know Secret? How am I finding this out just now?"

"Because I usually don't tell people."

"Understandable, so why are we here?"

"There's something I wanted to show you," he smiled and I followed him down to the basement where the studio was. He lead me to the area that you always see in the movies, not the one where people are recording but the one where the guy is behind the big board with buttons and there are comfy seats. He told me to sit down and I did, he sat down next to me and began opening the bag with our food.

"So we're eating dinner here?" I asked as I picked up my ravioli and began eating.

"Mmhmmm just give me a few minutes and I'll show you why I brought you here," he said and put in a USB to the main computer. He did a few things while I kept eating.

"Now listen," he said and a song began to play, it started off with a guitar then I recognized it almost instantly.

"It's Q, I remember it."

"Good memory, it's the same song just some instrumental and lyric changes."

"The guitar is nice, it helps with the romance. Also it's a lot nicer without the drums, maybe add a bass too for more effect. But I'm not too sure about the bass though. I like though, a lot, also the new lyrics are just perfect."

"Good, now this one I recorded last Saturday."

"Oh so that's why you left me to be inspected by your whole family alone. At least Yongnam and your sister helped me because they were all on the verge of hating me."

"I'm sorry, but even though I get to use the studio it's hard to get time when I can use it so I take it whenever I can."

"Okay, whatever, just let me here the next song," I smiled, it was hard for me to be mad at him.

"Now this song isn't my usual style but Daehyun, Zelo, Jonguo, Himchan, and Youngjae said you'd like it so here," he said and another song began playing.  It started off with guitar too but it was like a pop song. The first voice who began singing I knew from anywhere. Daehyun, wait then it was Youngjae after him. Then Daehyun again, the lyrics were so sweet then. Then they started singing help me I think and that's when I heard Himchans voice say something. Then it was Zelo's voice, and Daehyun again. Then Yongguk rapping after him was Zelo then Jongup.

"Bang Yongguk what is this? I love the song, but what is this?" I asked with a smile on my face, the lyrics where cute and the song was good that also had a hint of silliness in it.

"My sister always said I did awful whenever I confessed and I didn't do anything special, so here's my special. This song."

"Wait, you're confessing? Oh my God," I said and let my mouth hang low, I didn't even reply to him I just rapped my arms around him tightly.

"So you accept?"

"Yes, a million times yes," I nearly screamed.

"Good because I would've made a fool out of myself if I didn't," he said. Our faces were centimeters apart and his eyes were locked on mine. He slowly leaned in and I began to close my eyes, then his soft lips were on mine and it felt like time stopped right then.

**********

(A/N)

so yeahhh, that really just did happen :) hope you guys enjoyed and I did read all of your comments on the last chapter. I was just too lazy to reply which sounds really bad but honestly I was. So thank you for your comments though and I love you guys!