The Night of Happiness

No Escape in Love

 

"Omygahd what?" GD said, looking at the girl in front of him with a worried expression.
 
 
 
“Dong Wook is at the Incheon International Airport.” CL still can’t believe that the said guy is here in Korea.  She looked at the screen of her laptop intently as if it will give her answers why Dong Wook is in Incheon.
 
 
 
GD’s eyes widen in shock, totally misunderstanding things,“Really?!! Dara’s at the airpo-…”  His sentence trailed as he repeated what CL said in his mind. “Wait… Dong Wook, who?” 
 
 
 
“He’s Dara and I’s guy best friend that left us for like 6 months without our knowledge.” CL told him while she was still looking at her laptop.  
 
 
 
GD thought for awhile before he spoke, “Okay… Sorry to say this but I don’t really care about your guy best friend so where’s Dara?”
 
 
 
 
“She’s going somewhere around Myeongdeong. Don’t worry too much. Khun seems a really nice person and he’s doesn’t look like the type of guy to harm her.” CL informed him, still staring at her laptop and typing stuffs to locate where exactly at the airport is Dong Wook.
 
 
 
“Don’t worry too much?!! We don’t personally know that dude so how can you trust him that easily?!!” GD voiced out his irritation with CL's calmness. He really was worrying. She is his girlfriend afterall. Isn't almost all boyfriends like that? 
 
 
 
“Don’t you think you’re way too serious about this whole relationship thing?” CL suddenly asked, now eyes on GD. 
 
 
 
“I… Well I…” GD was lost for words. What CL said was true. Maybe it was because it has been a long time since he had been in a relationship and he doesn't want history to repeat itself to Dara and him. 
 
 
 
“I’m already regretting being here and stalking Dara. She’s already a grown-up and it’s really not nice to stalk her. ” CL truthfully said still eyes on GD. “One of the rules said to trust each other, remember? Do you think you’re showing trust right now?”
 
 
“I…" GD stopped with a long sigh. "...Fine lets stop stalking.”  He leaned forward to his steering wheel and rested his head on it thinking how stupid he had been to start this whole stalking plan. He never knew he could do stuff like this just for one girl. Even with his first serious relationship... he never did.
 
 
 
“But before you go home can you drop me at the airport?” CL broke into his thoughts.
 
 
 
“Alright.” GD weakly said with a nod. 
 
 
 
'I'm sorry, Dara.' He thought to himself as he drove to the airport while CL worriedly looked at him.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Lately that night, Dara was sent home by Khun.
 
 
 
They were at the front of the hotel. Dara spoke with a smile after a few seconds of silence, “It was really fun meeting your friends.” 
 
 
 
Khun smiled at what she said, “Happy to hear that. I know they feel the same.”
 
 
 
“Do you want me to walk you to your door?” He asked worrying if someone in the hotel might harm her. No one can blame him after Dara was almost harmed on the restaurant by some drunk guys and then another outside the restaurant. Good thing she's with 6 guys.
 
 
 
Dara shook her head then smiled, “No need, Khun. Its already late and you need to rest home.” 
 
 
 
“If you say, Milady.” Khun sighed in disapointment. He just wanted to keep her safe and to be with her longer but everything has its ending. And their 'date with friends' is about to end now.
 
 
 
“Thanks for tonight." Dara started then surprisingly gave Khun a sweet peck on his cheek that left the man stiffen. "Hope to have more of it next time." 
 
 
 
She then hoped out of the car and waved at Khun before shutting the door and walked her way inside the hotel with calmness in her face while inside the car was still stunned at what happened.
 
 
 
Khun held the cheek where Dara kissed him and stared at the hotel not minding the horns of other cars at his back.
 
 
 
A knock from his door woke him up. It was the hotel's security guard gesturing to move out of the drive way.
 
 
 
He started the engine and gave a toothy smile to knowhere as he drove back to his dorm, "Never knew one peck could cause so much to me."
 
 
 
While in the hotel, Dara threw her body to her bed and chuckled to herself as she remembered Nichkhun's bubbly friends. And then message tone of her phone replaced the silence of the room.
 
 
 
She got to her knees and went to her purse and fished her phone out of it.
 
 
 
She opened the message from an uknown id. 
 
 
 
From: 02-12-XX-XX-XX
To:  Dara Park
Subject:  My thoughts
 
 
Are you safely home now? This is Jiyong, by the way.
 
 
 
Dara chuckled at his message. Dara could tell GD's gonna be one protective boyfriend. She then typed on her phone as she replied.
 
 
 
From:  Dara Park
To: The Dragon (02-12-XX-XX-XX)
Subject: Safely home
 
 
Yes, my dear boyfriend.  Are you working right now?
 
 
 
 
Dara lied back to her bed as she waited for his reply. She stared at her ceiling wondering what the sky looked like right now. She's too lazy to take a peek outside her balcony so she just stared at the ceiling and imagined the lovely sky above her.
 
 
 
Her message tone then filled the room. She held her phone to her face and read GD's reply.
 
 
 
 
From: The Dragon
To: Dara Park
Subject: Working right now
 
 
Yeah. Can you give me a massage in the back? It’s getting really stiff right now. Kkkk~
 
 
 
 
 
Dara would've mock or reject him  but her mood is way too high to even say anything negative to anyone. She's just too happy. Once again, she keyed in her reply.
 
 
 
 
From: Dara Park
To: The Dragon
Subject: Massage in the back
 
 
Sure, boyfriend. Here. <* Karate chop in your back*> Better?
 
 
 
 
 
She knows what she's doing is really stupid but who cares. Its just him and Dara talking. And she doesn't care what other people think. She smiled to herself as she guessed what GD would say about her reply. 'Not yet better.'
 
 
 
But as she read his reply, she chuckled quite loud.
 
 
 
 
 
From: The Dragon
To: Dara Park
Subject: My back feels good
 
 
Better.  My back never felt this good. Kkkk~ 
 
 
 
 
GD's who's sitting at the producer's chair on the recording studio chuckled to himself. They were on a 20 minute break to grab some coffee or something but he stayed inside to have some privacy with his phone. With Dara.
 
 
 
He smiled as his phone vibrated signalling Dara replied back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
From:  Dara Park
To: The Dragon
Subject: Sleep
 
 
You should sleep now. It’s getting late already.  I, myself, will now walk to my bed.
 
 
 
 
 
GD felt really disappointed with Dara's reply but after analyzing her reply, he noticed that she's slightly worried about him on not yet sleeping at this late hour of sleep.
 
 
 
He keyed in his reply with a sneaky smile.
 
 
 
 
 
From: The Dragon
To: Dara Park
Subject: Can’t sleep 
 
 
I can’t sleep right now. Still have to work so sleep tight for you. Can I tuck you in your bed? :D
 
 
 
 
 
Dara laughed out loud at GD's message. He's one protective and sweet boyfriend, Dara thought to herself. It would be better if he'll have someone who really loves him and not her. But as she is his girlfriend right now, she needs to give the favor back even if its not her personality to do so.
 
 
 
 
 
From: Dara Park
To: The Dragon
Subject: Tuck me in
 
 
Sure… Dad? Kkk~ Gotta sleep now.
 
 
PS.
Don’t  overwork!
 
 
 
 
GD leaned backward and held his phone up to his face with a smile that not all can see,  “Good night, Sandara.” 
 
 
 
 
“Good night, Dragon.” Dara who was still lying on her bed said with a lopsided smile. She placed her phone into her side table and readied herself to sleep.
 
 
 
After a few moments of Dara switching places from left to right of her bed....
 
 
 
 
"Gahd, can't sleep." She finally sat and threw tantrums on her bed. Then she realized someone's missing in her room. "Btw, where's CL?"
 
 
 
She grabbed her phone from the side table and angrily typed a message to her best friend.
 
 
 
 
 
From: Dara Park
To: CL-roo
Subject: Where are you?!!!
 
 
Its already late in the morning. WHERE THE HELL ARE U?
 
 
 
 
 
She placed her phone on her lap and patiently waited for CL's reply while thinking where the hell she is and if she's alright. Then her message ton woke her up from her thoughts. 
 
 
 
 
 
From: CL-roo 
To: Dara Park
Subject: Where am I?
 
 
At the airport with your Vennie.
 
 
 
 
 
After she read what CL replied. Her expression went blank. She has mixed emotions on her system but anger dominated the most. She keyed in her reply and fanned herself as it felt suddenly hot in her room or was it just her anger? 
 
 
 
 
 
From: Dara Park
To: CL-roo
Subject: WHAT???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
..........................................
 
 
 
 
 
 
CL chuckled at Dara's reply. She then looked at her side where Dong Wook, a.k.a. Vennie is sitting and giving her his sweet smile. She ignored 
him and typed her reply to Dara.
 
 
 
 
 
 
From: CL-roo
To: Dara Park
Subject: '.............' Me too
 
 
Same reaction. But he's here with me now. Wanna see him?
 
 
 
 
 
Dara thought for awhile. Yes, she wanted to see him of course but half of her is still angry that he didn't told her or even CL where he'll be. Dara thought something already happened to him or something.
 
 
 
After thinking for awhile, she decided to see him. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From: Dara Park
To: CL-roo
Subject: I wanna see the fcuk out of him
 
 
Lets meet up at your favorite club in Itaewon? I feel like drinking and partying.
 
 
 
 
 
CL on the otherside, clicked her tongue and feared for Dong Wook's safety. But then he deserve it, no in proper state of mind would not tell his friends on where he'll be. Even his parents doesn't know where he was.
 
 
 
 
 
From: CL-roo
To: Dara Park
Subject: Sounds like a plan
 
 
Okay. I know you miss him so much but don't kill him 'coz I didn't.
 
 
 
 
 
Dara who was now getting ready to go out evilly laughed at CL's message. Sure she won't kill him, she'll just give him some lessons that he sure would never forget. Sort of.
 
 
 
 
 
 
From: Dara Park
To: CL-roo
Subject: Kill him?
 
 
No I won't. Prommmmiiissee.. 
 
 
 
 
 
CL knew what long m, i, s and e meant: Trouble. And she'll be the mediator...again.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"Sandara Park! Calm yourself down!" CL's yelled while mediating between the raging rabbit and the poor vennie. They were on a couch. Dara is on Dong Wook's lap, strangling his neck while CL is at the back of the attacker and trying to stop this commotion they're doing.
 
 
 
"I'm calm." Dara said who was still strangling Dong Wook's neck. "Very. Calm." 
 
 
 
"Yes, she really <*cough cough*> is.  Its pretty o... <*breath*> obvious, right?" Dong Wook said with a mocking smile. He never knew his disappearance would put him in such situation. He just forgot to tell them since he's really having fun at country hoping. 
 
 
 
"Its been awhile right, Vennie?" Dara asked with a cocked eyebrow and an evil smirk.
 
 
 
Dong Wook carresed Dara's hands around his neck to make her release him, "Yeah. I know. I miss you too. Now just give me a hug. You're hurting your lovely Vennie." 
 
 
 
Dara released her grip on his neck and leaned backwards with a pout. "Oh my Vennie is hurting. Let me help you." 
 
 
 
Dara's head started leaning downards to his neck. Which is not a good sign for Dong Wook 'coz he already knew what will happen next. He held Dara's waist, tightly, trying to pull the girl off of him but Dara circled her legs on Dong Wook's waist to stay put and did what she has to.
 
 
 
"Dar... Ah... NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Dong Wook cried as he gripped tightly on Dara's waist to avert his pain on his neck. He knows he can't get Dara out of him so he just held her waist and it gets tighter as more pain envelops his neck. 
 
 
 
As Dara accomplished her unforgettable punishment for Dong Wook, she leaned backwards and admired what she did, "Hmm. Beautiful mark that speaks of my love for you Vennie."
 
 
 
The mark left a purple-ish on it. Just like a love bite. If it was a thing, Dong Wook would have enjoyed it but it was a biting thing and the part she bit was his very sensitive part of his neck that easily bruises whenever it was bit or something.
 
 
 
"You know I hate it when you do that. And it stays for like 2 weeks! Girls might think its a love bite." Dong Wook complained with a painful expression. He was now massaging his next to somehow ease the pain. He grabbed the drink at the Dara's back then he got the ice on it and placed it on his bruised part of his neck. 
 
 
 
"Aww.. Forget about those girls. I'm right here. And I can give you love bites anytime you want." Dara evilly smirked at Dong Wook then she kissed his cheek and loosened her legs on her waist to stand up.
 
 
 
Yes she could do that. Love bites, the vampire-kind of style. 
 
 
 
'The famous Dara love bites. tsk tsk. Poor Choi Dong Wook.', was all CL thought as she grimaced seeing Dong Wook's mark. She could still remember having those bites on her arms when they were still kids and she swore to God that she won't ever do something stupid to have those bites again.
 
 
 
And that's why Dara count CL some strikes. When  the strikes comes to 5, that's when CL could feel the painful bite on her arms once again. 
 
 
 
But CL was risking that strikes for a close friend. Kwon Jiyong. Thinking it was worth it. But now as she sees Dara doing that painful bite, she swore to God once again to never help GD's sneaky plans. Ever. But she could help him if its gonna have a good cause.
 
 
 
As anyone can see; Dara, CL and Dong Wook has a different type of friendship. It was more like a siblings. They're comfortable with each other and they can do anything to each other, except killing of course.
 
 
 
"Thank yourself for being my best friend or else I could've hurt you. The guy style of hurting girls, where you can never stand in the morning." Dong Wook said with a grin as he examined Dara's body features. But of course he would never do that neither he won't allow anybody to do that to his lovely and tough best friend.
 
 
 
"ert!" Dara screamed out loud enough to embarass Choi Dong Wook, the famous idol; Se7en.
 
 
 
They all laughed out loud after that. After all, the two girls can't get mad at Dong Wook for too long. 
 
 
 
To conclude it all, they love him too much.
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

a/n: How was it? Fast update, neh? kkkk~ This is to make up for my short update on Chapter 6. 

And by the way, I really appreciate every comment you guys post. It makes me want to update longer and faster. 

Hope to see more of it soon.  

 

 

P.S.

Can't wait for 2ne1's I'm The Best song this 24th!!! kkkk~

 

 

xoxo,

crazytop