Not An Update But A Teaser

No Escape in Love

a/n: mianhe... I can't update today but here's a teaser. Share some thoughts neh? I'll update tomorrow.. I promise ^^  

 

Read below to see the next chapter's teaser... ^^

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"I really love him, Jiyong." She said with a smile. GD saw the sadness in that smile. For someone stranger her smile was like showing of happiness but right at this moment GD knew what it was.
 
Dara's eyes started tearing up remembering all the moments she had with Chace. Everything. 
 
"Why did I even start talking about him?" She faked a chuckle and wiped out her forming tears. GD didn't know what to say. Whether tell a joke about how their conversation turned out or confront her on what he thought about Chace and her.
 
With no trace of tears on her eyes, she looked at GD and gave him a smile, "You wanna go for a ride? I'll drive." 
 
 

 

 

[GD's POV]
 
We decided to go out. She borrowed my car keys and so she became the driver while I sat beside her. I watched her through the whole ride  and it felt like I'm not with the tough Smarty Pants who would go yelling at me or say something that can insult me.
 
What's happening doesn't seem so fcuking right.
 
And what's fcuking wrong is that I can't do anything about the situation. All I did was listen.
 
Stupid, right? 
 
News Flash, G-Dragon is an idiot and a jerk! 
 
Fcuk my damn brain that can't produce anything to make her feel okay!