Stalking KhunDara: A Failure or A Success?

No Escape in Love

 

'There's no way I'm gonna lose my sight on that car. Not even a chance.' GD thought while intently eyeing Nichkhun's car from behind. 
 
 
 
After awhile....
 
 
 
'Okay, I'll take what I said back. I lost them. I freaking lost them.' GD thought to himself as he pouted his lips in disappointment. Then his expression changed with just a second. 
 
 
 
'Damn it! Damn this bentley! Damn that Thai dude's car! Dang it!', He was now giving the poor steering wheel a deathly glare though it can't be affected.
 
 
 
CL, finally, can't take the forming dark aura around GD's seat and spoke, "Stop cussing on your mind, Dude. I knew it just by looking at how you glare at your steering wheel."
 
 
 
"Damn it!" GD slammed his palms on the steering wheel that made sounds of a long BEEEEEEPPPPP. "I think I need to learn how to drive sport cars." GD looked at CL, pitifully.
 
 
 
CL placed her hands on her friends shoulder for comfort."Don't worry, G. We..." CL noticed a familiar looking guy at the corner of her eyes. She removed her hands on GD's shoulder and tried to see who the guy was. And to her shock,  it was Khun who's walking straight to them right at this very moment. 
 
 
 
"We didn't lose them. But now, I wish we did." CL continued what she was saying to GD as she arranged her cap and sunglasses. "'Mr. Thai Prince is walking into our direction just to let you know."
 
 
 
GD started panicking. He's the leader of the well known BIGBANG and he can't throw his reputation and be known as a stalker to someone else's car. "I-I... I should reverse now."
 
 
 
CL can't risk to let Khun tell Dara that she's following them. She already knew that she got 3 strikes from her already and adding another one won't do any good. "Yeah. And I'll.. Uh.. duck." 
 
 
 
GD nodded in approval. "Yeah yeah." Then he looked at the 
 
 
 
"Fcking bentley. I suddenly forgot how to reverse this thing."
 
 
"Fcking bentley. I can't hide down there."
 
 
 
Both of them exclaimed, gettting annoyed with the car who has nothing to do on why they might get caught. Poor bentley.
 
 
 
"Lets just stay like this." CL said trying to calm herself and hid her blonde locks on her cap. "Hide your blonde locks and I'll hide mine too and act normal."
 
 
 
GD wore a pink beanie and hid his blonde hair from the eyes of the 'just a few minutes' interrogator.
 
 
 
<*knock knock*>
 
 
 
GD gulped as he calmed his now fast beating heart. Not too sure what to do so he just stared at Nichkhun. It was really a good thing that the car's windows are really blackly tinted or else there'll be no G-DRAGON in K-Pop industry.
 
 
 
"Are you gonna open it or what? You're making us more suspicious." CL broke into his thoughts. Her voice sounded really irritated and so is her face. She knows they can't escape Nichkhun and the guy would probably get the car's plate number incase they try to escape and report them to the police. And she never dreamt of being chased or prisoned by the police officers because of a simple stalking.
 
 
 
"Why don't you open it instead?" GD asked with his puppy eyes that isn't really working on CL right now. 
 
 
 
CL groaned in annoyance, "I will if I'm on your seat." 
 
 
 
"Then lets exchange." And that was it, CL is officially hating the popular producer/ singer/ composer and her friend.
 
 
 
"Urgh! Open the damn window, Kwon Jiyong!" CL fumed in anger and almost made the mighty Kwon Leadah lose his hearing sense.
 
 
 
GD had no choice. Just by hearing his sweet friend shouting like that was never a good sign to make any more excuses not to open the window. 'My reputation. I need to protect my reputation. Must not tell him, I'm G-Dragon.' He then slid the window open and both people inside the car smelled trouble...
 
 
 
"Hi. Sir and Ma'am. I'm really bothered if you guys are following my car. I've been seeing your car from the rear view for quite a long time now." Khun politely said. 
 
 
 
'Such a nice guy. I'm so sure Dara will be alright if such a nice guy would be with her.' CL thought with a sneaky smile while looking at Khun's angelic face.
 
 
 
'Must not tell who I am. Must not break the prince's face. Must not tell who I am. Must not break the prince's face.' GD thought to himself as he grinded his teeth inside his mouth, trying to control his self. 
 
 
 
GD looked at Khun and said with a mocking tone. "Your car? That's impossible. If we were following you then why are we here in the parking space?" 
 
 
 
CL elbowed GD, a hard one in specific, to make him act normal and calm. She then told another alibi to cut this interrogation fast before Dara shows up, "Maybe it was just a misunderstanding. Maybe both cars are just driving on the same directions."
 
 
 
"Is that so?" Khun asked. Then, he thought for awhile and smiled at the GD and CL. He was now slightly convinced on what CL said.
 
 
 
"Yeah." GD said as he rolled his eyes in annoyance while CL controlled herself not to get those eyes out of its sockets. He's too short-tempered and that attitude won't make them end theri current situation.
 
 
 
Khun suddenly looked at the two then focused on CL. 
 
 
 
'Oh Crap! Please don't recognize me.' CL thought as panick enveloped her system. If he recognized her this day will be her day of death, literally, 'coz Dara won't definitely let her pass for having multiple of strikes right now.
 
 
 
"Why do you look so familiar? Have we met before?" Khun asked while looking intently at CL's half-covered face. The aura of CL and her fashion style made him felt like he had seen her before but he can't seem to remember.
 
 
 
"Ha-Ha-Ha! No, of course not. You d-don't look familiar to me. Seriously." CL said avoiding Khun's gaze and consciously fixing her cap to cover her hair more. And if she could, she would've used the cap to her whole head right now.
 
 
 
Khun gave up and smiled. "Oh. Well then, sorry for this interrogation. I guess it really was a misunderstanding." 
 
 
 
CL elbowed GD and handed him a chip (tracking device). She gestured him to tap the guy's shoulder and secretly slide the chip into Khun's pocket. 
 
 
 
GD did what was told by patting Khun's shoulder with his right hand to distract him from looking at his left hand who's placing the chip on the prince's jacket. "No problem, Tha-... I mean, Dude." 
 
 
 
"Have a safe driving, then." Khun gave GD and CL his famous smile then went back to his car.
 
 
 
GD slid the window closed and followed Khun's every step so he would know where he parked his car.
 
 
 
"Did you placed the chip in his pocket?" CL asked, making sure a chip didn't go to waste and landed in the road. Her techies are one of the most important things in her life and she could go nuts if one is wasted into nothing.
 
 
 
"Yes, Ms. Techie." GD said and rested his forehead on the steering wheel. He suddenly felt tired and just wanted to be back in the studio and work. A workaholic will always be a workaholic afterall.   
 
 
 
"That was really close." CL lift her cap to let her hair fall down back into her shoulder. "And wow, Thai Prince is really nice."
 
 
 
GD sat properly as he looked at CL and cleared his throat to make the girl infront of him know that he doesn't really want hearing anything good with Mr. Thai.
 
 
 
"And you're... you're... more.. uhmm... charismatic and uhm... handsome... yep." CL couldn't find the right words to say so she just told him what came into her mind. She awkwardly smiled then turned to the window as if she wanted to bang her head on it. 
 
 
 
"Aren't you supposed to do your techie thing." GD reminded CL when the girl kept silent. CL remembered immediately about her chip and got her things from her bag.
 
 
 
She started typing and all. Then, a map of Seoul was seen from her laptop. A red dot was seen moving towards south, and that's Khun and Dara. Then suddenly she saw a yellow dot going around the Incheon airport. "Omygahd!" CL clapped her hands into . She really didn't know why that yellow dot was there. Its supposed to be in LA or somewhere that doesn't include South Korea.
 
 
 
"Omygahd what?" GD said, looking at the girl in front of him with a worried expression.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
a/n: A big MIANHE to all. Just really busy... and another MIANHE for this short update. TT.TT
 
But anyway, here it is. Please share your thoughts.
 
Gotta make my next update longer now... Annyeong!