The Unexpected Visitor

No Escape in Love

 

"We need to talk." The person infront of her doorstep and dragged Dara back to her room. Her eye's widen almost got out of its sockets as she realized who's beneath the hooded jacket and stylish glasses.
 
 
 
The person stopped walking and turned around to face Dara.
 
 
 
"Hi." 
 
 
 
Just one word. But this made Dara felt a lot of things inside her system. Shock. Happiness. Curiosity. 
 
 
 
And with just one eye smile from the other person made her squeal like a baby and throw her body at the hooded person. "Chaerinnie!!!"
 
 
 
Chaerin almost choked at the girl's tight hug on her body. "Oh-my-gahd! You might scratch my favorite jacket."
 
 
 
Dara giggled for awhile and decided to pull out and looked at Chaerin with an expression of happiness. "Omygosh! I can't believe you're here. How did you find me? Gahd! I miss you!"
 
 
 
Dara started hugging her again, but not as tight as before, while jumping up and down with joy. 
 
 
 
Chaerin firmly held Dara's shoulder to stop her actions and gently pushed her to give her an accusing look that Dara is too familiar with. "Stop the hugging. You still got some explanatings to do. You left your BFF in LA without her even knowing anything."
 
 
 
Dara immediately responded as she's afraid to make her best friend boil in anger. She could imagine her cute eyes widening in anger and her sweet voice turning into a hoarse one. "I apologize. I was in a hurry so I forgot to tell you. I really wanted to call you but I drowned my phone when my dad called. You know me. I'm not good at memorizing numbers so there..." 
 
 
 
"Hmmm." Chaerin made an expression like she's thinking deeply. A hand on her chin and a look of doubt. Dara pouted in sadness as Chaerin took her time teasing her best friend. But after a moment, Chaerin surrendered and the feeling of wanting to hug her best friend dominated. "Explanation accepted. Gahd! I miss you."
 
 
 
"How did you find me?" Dara asked after they pulled out from each other.
 
 
 
Chaerin grinned. "I used a tracking device."
 
 
 
 
Dara's POV
 
 
 
It wasn't a surprise that Chaerin knows how to use tracking devices. She's been a techno genius since they were kindergarten similar to her father. Our families are business partners. Their business, working with spy gadgets. It wasn't an easy job working with CIA and all. Their safety are at risk at all time. Many people wanted to abduct our families just for them to work for the enemies or get what they wanted. But CIA's and other spy organization around the world protected us in every possible way they can. 
 
 
 
I guess, I understand a little why my family held me captive on our own house. It was for my safety. But I could feel there's something more other than my safety... I just can't figure it out.
 
 
 
"You're really a tech genius." I said as I found where she hid the microchip. It was on Chaerin and I's 1st birthday together. It made me smile how things pass by too fast.
 
 
 
"I only have the tools so no one could use it except for me of course. So don't go missing again 'coz for sure I'll be able to find you." Chaerin assured me whether I'm doubting that she left the devices back home or anywhere. 
 
 
 
I really do hope no one, even my family could find me. I need time and space to think things and to know how my parents love me. If they even do.
 
 
 
 

 
DARA's POV
 
 
 
 
Chaerin and I decided to hang out and she suggested to watch a live music program called, Inkigayo. She's definitely not a Korean TV Deprived Girl, she knows everything about kpop and all there is to know in Korea. Her parents and mine are totally different but they were still friends. Mine was a strict one while Chaerin's were loose and cool. Their family would visit Korea from time to time while my family and I would stay in LA. Such a boring LA life, I might add.
 
 
 
The surroundings outside our house in LA are nice and refreshing but the inside of it is like plain white. There's no room for mistakes. Yes, I'm spoiled with the material things I wished for them to buy but love, I can tell that I'm not spoiled in that aspect. 
 
 
 
"Dara-yah, is there something wrong?" Chaerin noticed that I had stopped walking and started spacing out. 
 
 
 
I looked to my side, meeting Chaerin's worried expression, and gave a fake smile before I answered. "Nothing, I just remembered something."
 
 
 
Just when we're about to turn left. I saw a familiar looking guy with a hood and sunglasses, talking to someone. It was Mr. Thai Prince.
 
 
 
"Omo, is that Nichkhun's 2PM?" Chaerin asked with excitement. 
 
 
 
I looked at the person she's talking about. He seemed like he's giving support to whoever that person he's talking to. I still can't believe that I met an idol...again. The first encounter with one was so devastating and nerve racking. But the second one change my first impression to idols. Nichkhun did.
 
 
 
"Omo! He smiled at us!"
 
 
 
"Omo! He's coming to our direction."
 
 
 
Chaerin said everything Nichkhun does until he reaches us. 
 
 
 
"Why didn't you call me?" Nichkhun's brows started to connect indicating he's upset with me not calling him. I just smiled apologetically and then I looked at Chaerin who was literally drooling at Nichkhun. She's really a fangirl of all idols here in Korea. Believe me, she knows everyone of them. Make her recite the veterans, the current idols, and the upcoming one, she'll definitely say all of it without anyone missing and while you're listening in the middle of the lists of idols, you'll definitely fall asleep. That's how long and boring it is.
 
 
 
Nichkhun followed my gaze to Chaerin then he spoke in a hurt tone, "Oh, you found yourself a new tour guide?" 
 
 
 
I wanted to remove that sad face so I immediately explained myself. "That's not it. She came from LA so I was busy checking how she's doing and all." 
 
 
 
Then I introduced both of them to each other. 
 
 
 
"This is Chaerin, my best friend."
 
 
 
"And Chaerin, you know who he is. Obviously."
 
 
 
Nichkhun offered his hand and smilingly said, "Hi. Nice to meet you." 
 
 
 
Chaerin held Nichkhun's hand and said a word, "Hi." She was toothily smiling at him then she glared at me. I glared back and mentally talk to her 'What's with the glare?'. 
 
 
 
"So are you guys here to check out the performances?" Nichkhun broke our glaring contest. We both looked at him and smiled. "Yeah."
 
 
 
Suddenly, Nichkhun's phone rang. He didn't answered it but we know it's important because of how he doubted to answer it or not. Then the phone started ringing again. He clicked the deny button and looked at us with a disappointed look. "Uhmm...Milady... Ms. Chaerin... I gotta go. There are important practices and recordings I have to attend to."
 
 
 
"Hmm.. Is that so?" I said as I pouted. I still wanna talk to him. I had no idea why. It felt like he's a good talker and listener.
 
 
 
He looked sad when nodded with what I said about him having to leave. He, then, lowered his head to my level 'coz he's like 6' and I'm like 5'3.  "So call me, okay? I'll be waiting."
 
 
 
I nodded and bowed down to my Highness. "Got it, Mr. Thai Prince."
 
 
 
He played with my hair before he winked at me and bowed at Chaerin before he left.
 
 
 
Chaerin and I stayed still while we watch Nichkhun's back getting smaller and smaller till he disappeared out of our sight.
 
 
 
And within a few seconds Chaerin started throwing questions at me while shaking my shoulders crazily. "Omygosh! You freaking know Nichkhun? But how? You're not into kpop and and and... Are you keeping a secret from me?"
 
 
 
She ended her shaking. Thank Gahd! Then her eyes turned to tiny slits as she waited for my answer.
 
 
 
"I just accidentally met him at the Han River when I visited the area. No big deal." I, truthfully, answered. Then she suddenly threw herself to me and gave me a life hug... seriously, its pretty hard to breath right now. "Ohmygahd, my bff is turning into a human. HUMAANNN!!!"
 
 
 
People started looking at us like we're some kind of alien who landed on their earth as humans. I put my sunglasses on and slightly pushed Chaerin as I whispered. "Oh God, you're humiliating me." 
 
 
 
I looked at our unwanted listeners and watchers and started shaking my head with matching hands. "I don't know her. I promise. She just entitled herself as my best friend." 
 
 
 
Some people rolled their eyes on us and some chuckled then went back to their own business. And with that I suddenly felt a painful slap on my arm.
 
 
 
"Ouch! My porcelain skin!!!" I reacted and held my arm. It's official, she's a bully. <*cries*> Then I noticed it's turning redder and redder as each moment pass. I started freaking out. "Omo! It's turning red! It's like my blood will get out of my skin like a fountain!!! Call the ambulance!!!!"
 
 
 
A hand from my back covered my mouth, I noticed that it was Chaerin's hand as I smelled her favorite hand cream and I noticed her crazy rings, but that didn't stopped me from freaking out. "Helmphhh meeehh!! I hiiatee blyuuoodddmphh!! (translation : Help me!! I hate blood!!)" 
 
 
 
"SILENCEEE!!!" Chaerin yelled at me. A yell that could make you fear for your life. She's a cute girl but when her brows started connecting and her eyes can't barely be seen, it's hella scary... So in the end, I stopped talking and gave her my puppy-slash-cute-slash-beautiful eyes. Hope this technique works. I don't want a new bruise on any part of my fragile body.
 
 
 
I relaxed as I felt her hand getting away off of my mouth. But then, I stiffened in fear as she held my shoulder and turned me around. Uh-oh. I silently prayed, Please don't hit me. Please don't. I still wanna wear sleeveless tops and tank tops by Jeremy Scott and Chrome Hearts.
 
 
 
I saw her lips move but I can't hear a sound. I guess my hearing shut down because of fear. Then she loosened her hold on my shoulder and walked to my side. I followed her movement and saw her going to a specific person who's smiling and waving at her.
 
 
 
Then it hit me of who the specific person was. At last, I found my tongue hiding somewhere in my mouth and spoke with a blank expression on my face, "Okay. Did I just saw my best friend high fived Mr. Famous... Seriously?" 
 
 
 
I felt like, I was watching a slow motion clip. How they talk for a while and how they smile and laugh at whatever they were talking about were all slow motioned. It's as if, that scene a few feets away from me was slowly processing in my brain. 
 
 
 
Then it hit me, they're friends.
 
 
 
Chaerin started walking to me. I felt like I'm taking a step backwards every step she makes. I don't wanna hear what she have to say. "Hey, D. Lemme introduce you to someone. He's a friend of mine that I forgot to mention before."
 
 
 
No.
 
 
 
Never.
 
 
 
Ever.
 
 
 
EVERRR WILL I GO TO WHERE THAT JERK IS!!!
 
 
 
"Hey." Chaerin called out as I didn't answered and just stared at the jerk. Did I just saw him pucker his lips and gave me a wink? I felt my body shiver in disgust. That jerk!
 
 
 
I spoke the excuses that popped inside my head. I really have no intention on talking to that jerk 'coz all I will get is a pain in the head. "I... I forgot something at the hotel. I... I need to go."
 
 
 
I took a glance at the jerk and yelled in a not so nice tone. "Nice meeting you, whoever you are!!"
 
 
 
And so, I left running.
 
 
 
 
 
GD's POV
 
 
 
 
I felt my confidence crush into the ground as Ms. Smarty Pant's words stuck inside my head. 'Nice meeting you, whoever you are!!!'
 
 
 
"Dara-yah!" CL called Ms. Smarty Pants out but the girl didn't turned back and just ran as fast as she can. Ms. Smarty Pants is a cute runner. She's still pretty while running that fast. It was like a slow motion to my vision. The way her hair bounce and how her clothes hugs her figure when she ran. And...
 
 
 
I shook the thoughts away before I said something inappropriate. It's still a question why that girl really have this effect on me. I guess, it's because I found her interesting.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry. I guess, she's not really that ready to meet idols." CL said with a sad expression as she was now in front of me. Then she smiled as she told me something that made me nervous, "But can you believe that she met one." 
 
 
 
"W-who?" I stuttered as I asked. Gahd, what's with the stuttering?
 
 
 
"Nichkhun of 2pm." She answered with a smile. Nichkhun.... Nichkhun.... Nichkhun.... Who?? The Thai Prince? The handsome guy and has built muscle??
 
 
 
I felt myself looking at my own features. Gahd, why didn't I worked out with YB and Daesung?? Maybe then, I'll have the same chocolate abs.
 
 
 
I felt blank once again as I heard Chaerin's next words. "I could tell they get a long really well." If you would ask me why I felt blank, my answer would be 'no idea.'
 
 
 
 
I just suddenly felt it.
 
 
 
 

 
DARA's POV
 
 
 
I stopped as I stepped outsied the building. I held my knees and struggled to catch my breath. It has been awhile since I ran this fast. And I realized, I'm getting older as I felt so tired after that few runs.
 
 
 
"Oh gahd, why of all people, Mr. Famous would be friends with my Chaerin?" I asked myself as I looked back at the building. Is the world really this small? I never knew the idol she had been talking about before in LA was him. She told me how nice he was. How he felt tired of all the hardships he faces. How he has so many female fans. 
 
 
 
Gahd! Now, I regret on not watching Korean shows. I should've have made precautions and all.
 
 
 
"Gahd, is this fate? Or just a simple bad luck?" I asked the heavens. Then I saw a bird who stopped and next thing I knew I saw it's poop falling down on me. 
 
 
 
Thank goodness, my reflexes still works fine or else that poop would hit my face. 
 
 
 
"Hey." Someone whispered in my ears. It was like a ghost's whisper. So I decided to look at my side to see for myself on who the person or ghost was. What I saw shocked the hell out of me. A pair of eyes staring at mine. 
 
 
 
"Oh Geez!" I stood up and clutched my chest as I felt it beating as fast as it can. I thought I'm having a heart attack. AMBULANCEE!!! CALL AN AMBULANCEE!!!
 
 
 
"Cute." I heard a familiar voice said with a chuckle. I turned to who the person was... then I regretted looking as I saw Mr. Famous a.k.a. erted Jerk. So it was him? The pair of eyes... The ghost's whisper... Gahd, I can't believe I got scared on those eyes.
 
 
 
I felt myself calmed so I spoke, "What is? My shocked expression?"
 
 
 
He honestly nodded. I rolled my eyes and flipped my long locks off of my shoulder. "Ohhh get used to it."
 
 
 
I saw him mouthed 'I'll try'. I wanted to fight back with that ert but then I noticed Chaerin wasn't at his back or at his side. "Where's Chaerin?"
 
 
 
"CL?" He asked.
 
 
 
"Yeah." I worriedly answered. Where's that girl? Oh Gahd, did this guy murdered her or abducter her???
 
 
 
He spoke, "She went to Teddy's place." 
 
 
 
I started freaking out. Who's Teddy? Its a name for a bear but for it to be said by this jerk made it sound like 
Teddy's a bad guy... a murderer...a ... "Oh Gahd, who's that Teddy? Is he a maniac like you? Oh Gahd, my poor Chaerinnie."
 
 
 
I saw him roll his eyes so I glared at him. Then, he finally answere my answers. "Stop the exaggeration. Teddy's a common friend of CL and I." 
 
 
 
I felt relieved with that. "Good." I was about to walk away and head to the hotel when I heard him said 'Wait.' 
that made me stop and look at him with an annoyed expression, "What now?"
 
 
 
"Can you be my girlfriend?" He bravely asked. Is he kidding me?? A guy like him would be my boyfriend?? Seriously??
 
 
 
I looked at him and laughed my hearts out. "I didn't know...you're a joker."
 
 
 
"I'm serious." I heard him stomp his feet. Childish. I stopped laughing and tried to listen on what he has to say. But what he said made me stiff. "Well, CL told me about how you ended up being here."
 
 
 
"Oh great, my greatest secret was revealed to this guy." I said, purposely making Mr. Famous hear it.  
 
 
 
He rolled his eyes at me and continued what he has to say, "Back to what I'm saying, you'll need my help to keep your presence in Korea, a secret."
 
 
 
"And being a girlfriend of a famous person would grant me safety?" I asked. Not a curious one but a taunting one as I cocked an eyebrow. 
 
 
 
"Yes, Ms. Smarty Pants." He was smiling while he nods continuously as if it was a really good idea. 
 
 
 
I went closer to him that made him smile even more and whispered, "The answer is no thanks." I felt him stiffened and shot a glare at me. 
 
 
 
I felt satisfied with his look so I turned my back and started walking.
 
 
 
"Ya! Think about it. I'm a well known man in here. No one could ever touch you as long as you're mine." I heard him said so I stopped and listened for a while. "And besides what more can you ask for? I'm a total hottie, well-known, charismatic and lastly, a great kisser. Remember? It's a win-win situation. I'll have a secret girlfriend and you'll have your safety."
 
 
 
His last few words made me face him. The guts of this guy! I guess, I'd have to crush it to stop his unbelievable excuses just to be my boyfriend. 
 
 
 
I went in front of him. He was smiling again as if he won a game. Then the next thing he knew, I kicked his lower leg.
 
 
 
"Oww oww." He was cursing in pain while holding his hurt leg. Then, he glared at me. 
 
 
 
"YA!!" He yelled in annoyance on what I did. He deserves it anyway. It's to wake him up from his erted dream.
 
 
"I don't belong to anyone. And never will be." I said and stuck my tongue out before I turned my back once again.
 
 
 
I felt him followed me so I glanced and saw him jumping with one foot while he was holding the other. "Just think about it. Here's my number. Call me."
 
 
 
He went beside me and shoved a calling card inside my hood's pocket. I looked at my pocket before I landed my eyes on him.
 
 
 
"Not gonna happen." I said my last words and left him. 
 
 
 
As I called a cab and went inside it, his proposition made me think. I got the calling card out of my pocket and stared at his number.
 
 
 
"Or will it happen?" I asked myself as I felt a part of me, somehow, trusts that guy.
 
 
 
"Where are we headed, Miss?" The cab driver's voice broke into my thoughts.
 
 
 
"Oh. Sorry. To the Millenium Seoul Hilton Hotel, please." I answered then I took a glance at G-Dragon's calling card before I shove it back to my pocket and looked at the beautiful outside view from the cab's window.
 
 
 
Should I waste the opportunity of being in this beautiful country and get my fly back to LA? Or should I agree with the jerk's proposition and stay longer in this magnificent country?
 
 
 
<*sigh*>
 
 
 
If only God would give me a sign that Mr. Famous could really be trusted. If only...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

a/n: Hey guys! I apologize for this late update.. 

Just really busy. So I do hope you'll bear with me.

I'll try to update once in a week and if I'm not that busy, I guess, twice.

 

Btw, thanks to all the people who subscribed on this fic and to those who

left their heartfelt comments in every update I make.

Hope to see that more so I would know what you guys think.

 

See you guys on the next update. :) 

 

 

LASTLY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEYANG / SOL/ YB / DONG YOUNGBAE!!!

let's tweet @Realtaeyang on how much we love him and BIGBANG! ^^