The Parks' Decision

No Escape in Love

 

The maids and the house helpers gathered around the main door and formed a line on each side of it.
 
 
 
It was already a tradition to greet their master/s when coming home. This time, it was Mr. and Mrs. Park coming home from Paris.
 
 
 
This arrival was a sudden one. The Parks' are not supposed to be home until the end of this week but after they heard that Dara went missing since yesterday made them rush their arrival.
 
 
 
In no time, the big main door opened and there came the Parks with their secretaries trailing from their back.
 
 
 
"Welcome back, Mr. and Mrs. Park." The maids and the house helpers bowed down as Dara's parents walk pass them and went immediately to the office room.
 
 
 
"My lady. Where are you?" One maid murmured as she watched the Park's office door close with a loud thud. That maid was Dara's personal one. She's kind of old already since she was in the Parks residence for like three-fourths of her life. She had been here taking care of the deceased mother of Mr. Park.
 
 
 
She knows how this family goes. She knows what's going on in this house. And right now, she knows that the Parks are troubled. And she is too.
 
 
 
"Don't worry, Ms. Anderson. The Parks would definitely track her down." A younger maid comforted the worried senior. Ms. Anderson, the oldest maid in the Park's residence, was never been seen with a sad face except for the death of the old Mrs. Park. She didn't even got married and devoted her life to serve this family.
 
 
 
"That's not what I'm worried about, Ms. Wood." Ms. Anderson, said with a long sigh.
 
 
 
"Then what?" Ms. Wood asked curiosly on what her senior was worried about other than Dara being nowhere to be found.
 
 
 
The elder maid realized what she said that is not supposed to be spoken and cleared as she faced the younger maid. "Nevermind. Lets get back to work and help prepare their dinner."
 
 
 
Ms. Anderson walked away straight to kitchen, to help the Chefs while Ms. Wood shrugged the load of question on what her senior said awhile ago.
 
 
 
Meanwhile at the Parks' office room...
 
 
 
"Check the records on the airport. The vicinity. Her friends." Mr. Park with a hand on his temples, massaging his forming headache. And with just one line of his patience stretched out... he broke down. "Everywhere, damnit! Just find my daughter now!"
 
 
 
As fear crept on the Parks' secretaries, they immediately excused themselves and stormed out of the room as they contacted every place where Dara could be in.
 
 
 
"Relax, dear." His wife massaged his shoulder, hoping to ease the tension on his body. 
 
 
 
"How?" Mr. Park's pained expression nearly broke his wife's heart. Never had she seen him like this before... well except for his mother's death. And she sure knows that she never wanted to see it ever again.   
 
 
 
"You can't find a person if she doesn't want to be found, Dear." Mrs. Park tried to reason her daughter's escape. "Let's give her some space."
 
 
 
"Space? Isn't this house enough?!" Mr. Park's voice started to fill with anger. He knows that it wasn't humanly to keep Dara caged in their own house. But it was all for the best or so he thought?
 
 
 
"She's caged in here, Dear. She needs a new surrounding." Mrs. Park, still massaging her husband's shoulder, answered. 
 
 
 
Mr. Park heaved a long sigh as he buried his face on his palms. Thoughts of what might happen to Dara occupied his mind. "But we can't risk being without her. What if our enemies found out where we hid the chip? And find Dara?" 
 
 
 
Mrs. Park slid her arms on her husband's shoulder and gave him a hug from his back to do what a wife should do -- be the strength of the other. "As long as we don't make it obvious that we're worried where our daughter is. No one would suspect that Dara has the chip."
 
 
 
"And besides, our people are already on alert. She'll be fine." Mrs. Park added. Even with this tough show she's showing, she worried as hell on Dara's whereabouts. But she can't show it. This is her obligation. In their marriage, there can't be two who's broke or sad. There could only be one. When one feels sad, the other shouldn't. And that's what she's doing right now.
 
 
 
"I hope so." Mr. Park whispered. It was like a whisper to the heavens that only God could hear. The only one who knows everything in this world... Everything.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 
Dara was lying her face on her bed when she heard her door, unlocked. She stood up and hid beside on a wall with her fist balled, ready to fight whoever the intruder was.
 
 
 
She could hear the intruder's foot steps nearing her and with just one more away from her, she held the intruder's neck and almost threw the intruder hard on the wall if Dara didn't recognized who she was holding.
 
 
 
She loosed her hold on the person's neck and took a step backwards with a worried expression.
 
 
 
The intruder, who's mask fell to his neck, coughed hard as he tried to breath evenly. He was on his knees, fighting for air. "<*cough cough*> You sure doesn't need a <*cough cough*> protection if you could do that." 
 
 
 
The intruder was GD. 
 
 
 
"A-are you alright?" She slowly walk towards the intruder and bent down on her knees to check GD's state. 
 
 
 
"<*one last cough*> Dare to even ask?" GD asked with sarcasm. 
 
 
 
"It was your fault for not ringing the door bell!" Dara tried to keep her cool and found a way to escape on what she did to the guy. "And how did you get inside without the room's card? And there's no way you have the card... R-right?"
 
 
 
GD, who's evenly breathing now, said with a smirk. "CL gave it to me." He raised the card to let Dara see it for herself.
 
 
 
Dara growled as her best friend's name was once again mentioned. Strike two, Chaerin. "That girl would definitely taste my wrath when I see her."
 
 
 
"Well, its not her fault. I blackmailed to get the room's card." GD gave Dara a toothy smile. Dara growled once again and took a few steps forward to GD's direction.
 
 
 
GD took a step backward as fear crept on his veins. Awhile ago incident came crashing on his thoughts. 
 
 
 
'I never thought I could be this scared by just her walking towards me.' GD thought to himself as he nearly shivered in fear as Dara's hard steps occupied his ears.
 
 
 
Dara grabbed his collar, the same time GD shut his eye closed-- ready for his death.
 
 
 
"Don't ever come here without my permission. Ever." Dara's words felt like daggers on his system. And all he could do was nod a couple of times.
 
 
 
And when he felt that her hands started to loosen on his collar, he heaved a sigh in relief.
 
 
 
"And..." Dara started that made GD felt goosebumps in fear. "I agree with your proposition."
 
 
 
GD nodded nonchalantly without taking in what she just said. He just wanna end this conversation already and ride back home, the safest place. But when he realized what she just said, he snapped his head to her with his jaw dropped. "W-what did you just said?"
 
 
 
"I. Agree. With. Your. Proposition." Dara said one by one to make him not ask again. It's like her pride would crash in every way it can if she would every repeat those words again.
 
 
 
She took her time, brainstorming about GD's proposition to be his girlfriend. And it came to a decision, she agreed.
 
 
 
She don't know anyone from here that isn't working for her parents so she had no choice but to depend on this guy infront of her, who was like froze to death... Not moving... Not breathing....
 
 
 
Dara stepped much closer to pinch the guy's nose.
 
 
 
Still not moving.
 
 
 
Dara pinch his cheeks, harder enough to make it blush.
 
 
 
No reaction.
 
 
 
Dara was about to kick him once again but GD immediately went back to his trance and stepped backwards as he held his leg. "Not this one. My legs are important to me."
 
 
 
"That would be totally broke if you didn't came back to life." Dara said as she was giving his leg a deathly glare.
 
 
 
"So... About what you said awhile ago? A-are you serious?" GD asked. He wants to make sure once more if Dara really agreed to be his girlfriend.
 
 
 
"<*groans*> Will I even repeat what I said if I don't?" Dara asked back with an annoyed expression. And with that, GD launched himself to the girl and tightly hugged her.
 
 
 
"Gahd, I'm so happy." He said through her hair. Dara felt herself shiver but decided to ignore it and push the guy away.
 
 
 
"Hey. Stop right there, Mr. Famous. This is just a business deal. Nothing more. Nothing less." Dara reminded GD as she put a distance between them.
 
 
 
"Yeah, it is. But you're my girlfriend now. Can't I have a hug?" GD pouted. 
 
 
 
"Stop doing that!" Dara yelled, getting annoyed with his pout. Getting annoyed with this guy's childishness... just like her.
 
 
 
With Dara's yell, GD pouted more.
 
 
 
"Urgh!" Dara groaned and raised her arms, welcoming GD to hug her. It was half forced and half not. Something on her just wants to hug the pouting guy.
 
 
 
GD's pout immediately disappeared as he smiled widely and hugged the girl.
 
 
 
"Thanks." It was the only word he could say at that very moment. He was thankful not because she agreed to be his girlfriend but to the fact 
that Dara let GD protect her. It was already official, Dara is a special girl for him. But not enough to call it love.
 
 
 
Dara unconsciously wrapped her arms around his waist. Her lips curving into a smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

a/n: Okay. First of all, sorry for the short chapter. Please don't kill me.

I'm really not supposed to be updating right now 'coz I'm quite busy but then with the comments

that I received made me do this chapter. 

 

So here it is. Hope some of you guys got enlighten with Dara's parents being over protective with her.

INFO: Dara didn't know anything about the chip so she doesn't slightly understand her parents' protectiveness.

 

And now that GD is Dara's boyfriend... more DaraGon moments will arise. And some might have KhunDara too... ^^

Comments are highly appreciated. ^^

Till here...

xoxo, 

crazytop