Ms. Smarty Pants and Mr. Famous Encounter

No Escape in Love
'Fresh air, New environment, New life. What more can I ask for?' Dara thought as she walked her way out of the plane. It was her first ever step on this country and she swore that this would be the best decision she ever had. "Oh. I need a cup of coffee to waken all my senses so I could enjoy this city."
 
 
 
She fished out the airport map from her backpack. It may look funny how a Korean girl has all the maps she needed for this escape trip but you can't judge her. After all, its her very first time to be in this country. Her parents and her never had the time to visit South Korea. They were even too busy to see what their little girl feels. They were also strict to the point of grounding her for a year. And now that she's 18, she sure will took advantage of being a grown up. 
 
 
 
She ran away from home. It was a very hard escape. She went through a lot before she could even step a foot out of their house. Her parents aren't there, as usual, but her bodyguards and nanny's are all on patrol to keep her inside the house. Her parent's excuse of being strict is to protect her from their company's competitors but Dara took that seriously, she always thought that they don't love her and their too embarassed that a lazy brat like her is their daughter.
 
 
 
But now, all those strict treatments are gone for she's in a country that neither her parents or her friends know that she's in.
 
 
 
Finally, she reached her desired coffee shop. She searched for seats but all are occupied but there's a certain person that is just alone so she decided to be bold and ask for a seat.   
 
 
 
"Excuse me, Mister. Is this seat available?" Dara politely asked, in Korean. 
 
 
 
'Thank god for my parents taught me this language.' She happily thought while waiting for the guy's response. 10 minutes passed, and the guy never even looked at her and said a word.
 
 
 
"Is this hooded guy, deaf?" Dara asked herself so she started tapping the guy's shoulder and when she got his attention, she did a little of hand gestures (pointing at the chair, pointing at herself then back to the chair).
 
 
 
"Unfortunately, I'm not deaf. Suit yourself and just sit." The guys arrogantly responded, not even taking a glance at Dara. He was too focused with his iPad and taking advantage of the WiFi zone. 
 
 
 
"Urgh! Arrogant guy alert. Why of all people should I encounter this type of person." She mumbled to herself as she fixed her things and sat on the chair across the arrogant guy.
 
 
 
Mr. Arrogant, at last, looked at Dara with a cocky look. "I heard you. Miss Smarty Pants."
 
 
 
"Uh! You..." She wanted to start an argument 'coz she's a type of person who doesn't let anyone name her anything but then stopped as she sighed deeply to control herself. 'It's nonsense talking to some dumb arrogant guy in here. No one can ruin my mood.' Is what she thought while glaring at Mr. Arrogant.
 
 
 
After awhile, she stood up and went to the counter. She ordered her favorite mocha ice blended. Its her all time favorite. Everywhere she goes, there can't be a single without it. She went back to her table and placed the tray with the coffee in it. She fished her phone out of her backpack and started playing with it while she sips on her coffee. 
 
 
 
Her call tone was suddenly heard. She was startled to see who's calling her. It was her dad. Her eyes, literally got out of its sockets and her heart start pounding madly. The call ended after a few minutes. Her breathing became even as well as her eyes. But then her phone rang again that made her startled and in an impulse, she opened her coffee's cover and drowned her phone in there. With that she heaved a sigh as the tone died down.
 
 
 
'Remind myself that I have to buy a new phone.' She thought as she watched her phone drowned with her favorite drink. 'And a drink.' She added.
 
 
 
Mr. Arrogant of all those time watched how she looked when her phone first rang and the second. He decided to keep his iPad on his bag and looked intently at the flushed girl with a playful smirk. "Miss smarty pants threw her iphone 4. You should be called Miss richy pants." 
 
 
 
She just glared at him and mumbled to herself but enough to make him hear it, "Calm down, Park Sandara. He's a nobody." 
 
 
 
"Oh. You don't know me? Miss smarty-slash-richy pants? I'm not just a nobody." Mr. Arrogant lowered his sunglasses to make her see his whole features.
 
 
 
Dara leaned forward looking at every corners of his face then gasped. Mr.
Arrogant smirked, once again, at her reaction knowing that the girl recognized who he was. But then what she said after made his self confidence crash in just a second. "Eww. Dark circles around your eyes. Omo is that a big ZIT?!!"
 
 
 
"Zit, what?!" He exclaimed as he fished a mirror out his bag and looked intently at every spot of his face. Dara, nearly laughed her butts out if not for her respectfullness. His mortified face was just too funny. And to the fact that, he's an appearance conscious. 
 
 
 
Dara stood up and got her drink with the phone on it and threw it on the bin. Then she walked to the counter again and ordered. "Caramel Macchiato, Large and a muffin. Please."
 
 
 
She came back with a tray once again and sat quietly, not minding the guy who was still studying his face on the mirror. 
 
 
 
Mr. Arrogant then stopped looking at his reflection as he didn't saw any sign of a big zit and put his  looked at Dara with an annoyed expression. "Ya! There's no zit! You Miss-make-believe pants."
 
 
 
At that moment, her control of temper got into 50% lower. With that Dara, raised her voice. "Stop calling me anything with pants, you dimwit!"
 
 
 
The people around them that was enjoying their drinks and desserts stared at them as if their watching a movie or something. Dara noticed that and decided to calm herself and never burst out like that again. She slightly bowed her head in all of them while mouthing 'Mianhe.'
 
 
 
While Mr. Arrogant, on the other hand, didn't care if people started looking at them for all he knows is that a certain girl called her dimwit. "Oh you did not just called me that."
 
 
 
Dara leaned forward and whispered at Mr. Arrogant with a smirk, "Oh hell yes, I did. You want a repeat?" Mr. Arrogant widened his eyes in disbelief.
 
 
 
Mr. Arrogant composed himself and tried to act cool, the way he already is. "Can't you recognize who I am? Are you a TV deprived girl? How can you not know who I am?"
 
 
 
Dara placed her fingers on her chin, thinking deeply. "Oh... are you some kind of a lawyer? an actor? or an idol...perhaps?"
 
 
 
Mr. Arrogant smiled. "So... are you starting to recognize me now?"
 
 
 
"Hmm... Let me think more..." Dara leaned forward once again and slightly lifted his sunglasses then put it back again. She then cupped his chin with her slender hands and moved it from side to side. After a awhile, Dara retreated and rested her back on the seat and seriously looked at Mr. Arrogant. "No."
 
 
 
"Urgh!"  Mr. Arrogant nearly lost his patience but being a guy with a pretty girl infront of him, he has to act cool and take control. "Let me tell you that I'm a famous person."
 
 
 
"Oh really? You don't look like one. You look like a fashionista wannabe." Dara boringly said while munching her muffin. She really didn't know who he was, seriously. She's not a big fan of Korean Television. All the artists or actors she knew was Rain, JYJ (which is introduced by her nanny), and other koreans that had movies in America. 
 
 
 
"What?! Hah! Unbelievable." Mr. Arrogant massaged his temple 'coz this petite girl infront of him causes him a serious headache. He finally gave up and whispered his name or the name people address him, "My name is G-Dragon. Now, do you know me?"
 
 
 
"G-Dragon?..." Dara wanted to tease the guy more as she pretended to think. She decided to fix her things, she can't waste all her time knowing who this guy is so when she stood up with her bag on her shoulders and a luggage on the other hand, she spoke, "The answer is still NO."
 
 
 
Dara started walking when she heard his voice coming after her. "Ya! Where are you going?!"
 
 
 
"Leaving. If it isn't obvious enough." She answered, ignoring the guy following her as she looked at the map and decided to wander around the well designed airport.
 
 
 
"Ya! Everybody knows me. Even if you scream my name in here, people would crowd over me." GD explained with pride. With his last word, Dara gained an idea on how to make him vanish on her sight.
 
 
 
"Really?" She curiously asked. GD smirked and nodded in response. And with that, Dara screamed,  "G-Dragon is here!!!!"
 
 
 
In just a few seconds, people started crowding over them. Yelling, squealing and screaming all over again. 
 
 
 
Dara leaned into his ears. "Oh. You're famous. But I still don't know you. Bye!" Dara left him with a satisfied smile that he's not out of her sight.
 
 
 
"That...that smarty pants. Aish." GD gritted his teeth as he looked at her retreating back. Fans continued to do their thing.
 
 
"So fashionable, Oppa!!!"
 
"Omo Oppa, you're so handsome!!"
 
"Oppa can you sign?"
 
"Oppa, saranghaeyo."
 
 
 
"Oppa. Oppa. Sign!" An older lady screamed that made the younger fans look at her. But the old lady didn't mind. Being a kind idol that everybody knows him, he still signed the old lady's album.
 
 
 
'Oppa? You call me oppa but you look like 40 years older than me.' GD thought as he looked at the old lady who is squealing happily after she got his signature. 
 
 
 
After that moment, it felt like GD was in a fansigning event but the only difference was it's not organized. 
 
 
 
'At last, I freed myself from all those crowd. I gotta find that girl who caused all those chaos. And she even crushed my ego. Everybody knows the name G-Dragon, but how can it be possible that a certain one doesn't?' He thought. He's know in the men's washroom, he decided to change his disguise 'coz the fans back there might tell other people what I wear and all and hunt me around the airport.
 
 
 
After he finished, he went out and started finding the girl who doesn't know who G-Dragon is. 'Now where could that smarty pants be?'
 
 
 
He went to each floor of the aiport. The only floor he hadn't went to is the fourth one. He should really find that girl in there or else she leaves him no choice but to page her.
 
 
 
GD walked fastly as he reached the said floor. He searched every stall on his way but there's no sign of Miss Smarty Pants. His last stop, the traditional craft gallery. And to his luck, he saw her. She was looking intently at a specific ceramic.
 
 
 
'She sure is a smarty pants. No ordinary girl would take her time to be in a museum instead of a mall.' He thought as he walk his way towards her. His eyes never left her. It was like there's a magnetic feild around her that made him want to look at her all day and never get tired. And when he reached her, he kept silent and waited for the girl to notice him.
 
 
 
"Excuse me, Sir. Is this ceramic for sale?" Dara asked as she felt someone's presence beside her but she was still intently looking at the ceramic. "Do you have the creator's number?"
 
 
 
"Can't you remember me? I'm G-Dragon and not a museum personnel." GD, finally, spoke irritably. It was just a couple of minutes ago when they met and now, she already forgot who he was.
 
 
 
Dara looked at his side and saw that it really was Mr. Famous. She then looked back at the ceramic and boringly said, "Oh. You're that guy. Whatever." She, then, walks away and went to another creation of a famous artist.
 
 
 
"Hah! That guy? Hah! This...this girl..." GD, who is staring to get pissed, said. With how she acts around him makes all his pride and ego crash into pieces. This was his first time encountering such a person. But somehow, GD felt good inside. This girl sure is different which gives him a little spice in his life. 
 
 
 
GD followed her and started ranting. "Ya! You caused me a lot of trouble back there. You should apologize."
 
 
 
Dara suddenly stopped from walking and faced GD, which startled the guy as their bodys' was one inch away from each other. Dara was still all calm, cool and collected though, as she spoke, "Mr. Dragon."
 
 
 
GD took one step backward to give their bodies' space and repeated his name to correct her. "G-Dragon."
 
 
 
"Whatever." Dara just shrugged her shoulders and continued explaining about the whole chaos thing. "Its not my fault. You suggested it so I screamed your funny name."
 
 
 
GD raised one brow with her statement. "Funny? Its a cool name."
 
 
 
"Whatever. Leave or your fans might conclude that we're in a relationship." Dara said as she turned her back at him and started walking out of the gallery. She wanted to explore more but she doesn't want to look at those artworks for a whole. She wants to experience Seoul City more so she better leave right now.
 
 
 
"I don't care. You stumped on my ego and I won't let you off that easily." GD walked to her side and started his rant again.
 
 
 
"Nonsense." Dara said as she walked fastly. There's no time for staying here with a ranting jerk, after all.
 
 
 
"Ya! I'm talking to you!" GD called out as he ran next to her. Dara just rolled her eyes in annoyance. This guy surely is getting on her nerves right now.
 
 
 
GD followed her around the airport, pestering her 'till he get satisfied. But he failed in every try as the girl kept on ignoring him.
 
 
 
'It was her fault that people started crowding over me in my quiet arrival in Incheon, might as well get even.' He thought to himself making such lame excuse to annoy this 'she doesn't know who G-Dragon is'.
 
 
 
When they were an escalator away from the ground floor, they noticed the reporters patiently waiting for someone. And that someone is named G-Dragon.
 
 
 
 
"Damn. I forgot about these reporters." GD mumbled, annoyingly, to himself but Dara heard it still. 
 
 
 
Dara, looking more annoyed with one brow raised and a lips twitch in every word she say, asked. "You knew... that there'll be reporters waiting for you down here?"
 
 
 
"I forgot." GD answered, without even glancing on Dara's direction. His attention is focused on how to deal with those reporters later.
 
 
 
"Such a jerk! Aish! I'm outta here. I hate cameras." Dara whispered annoyingly as she wore her cap and sunglasses and walked fastly on the escalator but before she could move into a meter away, GD followed and s his right arm on her slender waist.
 
 
 
"Oh no you're not going anywhere. You should accept the consequences of being with a famous person." GD, with a smirk, whispered on Dara's ear while the latter glared at him. He thought that this would be a great payback for the chaos issue awhile ago. 
 
 
 
Just in no time, they reached the ground floor. Reporters immediately crowded over them and asked a couple of questions.
 
 
 
"Mr. Kwon, how was your vacation?" Reporter number one asked enthusiastically.
 
 
 
"Are you planning to continue producing?" Reporter number two asked curiosly.
 
 
 
"Is she a friend? Or a new girlfriend?" Another one asked looking at his hands on Dara's slim waist. 
 
 
 
"Ya. Let me go in this instant." Dara said between her teeth, trying to control her temper. She tried to free herself from GD's grasp but he only tightened it more while he gave his famous lopsided smile at the cameras flashing on them.
 
 
 
"She's my girlfriend. We met when I first arrive in LA." GD answered the only question he wanted to talk about while he looked at Dara lovingly and caressed her waist to show affection on the cameras.
 
 
 
"You..." Dara started loosing her temper and its just one more string before it totally explodes. She looked at him with a 'retreat what you just said and remove
 
 
 
the damn hands on my waist' look but the guy just smiled at her, fun visibly seen in his brown orbs.
 
 
 
"You jer-." Her protest got cut off when GD's lips sealed her's in a peck. That's the only thing he thought to shut her up. 
 
 
 
GD and Dara stared at each other for a moment. GD looking lost of what he did but he smiled inside as he reminisced how soft her lips were. It was just a peck
but it woke something in him that made him want to repeat and do it more passionately but his self control got in the way and made him realize what he's thinking.
 
 
 
The poor LA girl, on the other hand, stared at him with a shocked expression but her wide eyes were unseen as the sunglasses she wore covers it. She kissed a lot of guys back then but that kiss was just different. Maybe different to the fact that she didn't expect it coming.
 
 
 
Flashes of cameras and the voices of the reporters broke GD and Dara's eye contact. 
 
 
 
GD noticed his manager and bodyguard going to his direction so he decided to end this little interview. "We gotta go. So please excuse us. Be careful on your way home or to your offices."
 
 
 
His manager and bodyguards circled around the just-announced couple and made their way out of the airport to the waiting van.
 
 
 
Reporters followed but GD ignored them and assisted Dara to enter the van while he follows from her back.
 
 
 
"Mr. Kwon . Wait. Last question."
 
"Mr. Kwon! Wait. Look here."
 
"Mr. Kwon!"
 
"Mr. Kwon!"
 
"Mr. Kwon!"
 
 
 
When the doors closed, Dara started voicing her displeasure of what happened. "You did not just kissed me!" 
 
 
 
Thank goodness, the van's window is tinted or else they'll see what hides within it.
 
 
 
"I did. Now move on. I know I'm such a good kisser but you don't have to tell me that." GD gave her a playful smirk then turned his attention to his manager. "Lets go straight to my house. I'll just face YG-hyung tomorrow."
 
 
 
Dara still can't believe that he didn't even  care if those reporters really thought that they're in a relationship.
 
 
 
'I really wanted to rip that smirk off of his face. Oh God, if I could really just do it once... I promise you I'll be a good girl.' She thought as she prayed for heaven's to grant her wish. But then the other part of her didn't believe that such wish could be granted so she started doing what she usually do in these cases.
 
 
 
 
"What?! You dumb thick headed jerk!! And you told them I'm you're girlfriend. You're really a jerk! Ohmygosh! And for sure, my face was captured. Gosh, no this is not happening. This is sooo not happening. I do hope I covered my face out there...bla bla bla..." Dara started blabbering continuously in english, forgetting the language used in this country. If her parents saw her photos in Korean newspaper or Korean websites, she's doomed. They'll know where she flew to and later bring her back to LA.
 
 
 
"Calm down, Miss smarty pants." GD tried to stop her from blabbering endlessly.
 
 
 
Dara snapped her head on GD's direction and glared at him. "It's all your fault! If you just let me go, they would've not took my picture. And now, because of a jerk named Dragon, my whole plan is ruined."
 
 
 
"I can't let a jerk like you ruin my plan." She positively said and grasped her luggages and crazily shouted. "I need to leave this country, immmeeediiiatelly!!!!"
 
 
 
"Lower your voice. I understand what you feel. Believe me, Miss smarty pants. I do too." GD boringly spoke and rested his head on the headrest. If only he could really leave just like this girl, maybe then he'll find the peace he always wished for.
 
 
 
"I don't care if you understand me or not. All I care are my pictures around here next thing in the morning... or even RIGHHTT NOOOWW!! " She's in her own world right now and a lot of thoughts are on her mind so there's no space to think of what this guy feels.
 
 
 
"What are you blabbering about? Its not a big deal." GD said as his eardrums, literally, explodes with her constant screaming.
 
 
 
"Not a big deal? Nooooot a ffreeeaking bbbigg deal??!!" This LA girl is starting to really freak out. She still doesn't want to be back in LA and most importantly, she doesn't want to see her parents. 
 
 
 
"You should be happy. You could be famous." GD started playing with his iPad again to pass time.
 
 
 
Dara gritted her teeth as she spoke, "That's the least thing, I wanted to be. Urgh!! If I could just strangle the hell out of you, you could've died a few minutes ago."
 
 
 
"Chill. Will ya? I could just tell them that we broke up after that kiss." GD shrugged his shoulder then cursed when he died on the game he's playing. "Fcuking game."
 
 
 
"But my picture is already in the internet, tabloids, televisions or whatever tool this country use." She spoke in a hurry as if there's a limited time to speak and then she screamed again, "GAAAHH!!!" It was her only technique to release all her frustations.
 
 
 
GD set his iPad aside as he cupped his ears and yelled annoyingly at the girl on the other side. "Lower your voice! You're breaking my eardrums!" 
 
 
 
"That's what I'm trying to do. Glad you realized." Dara responded with sarcasm and then annoyed Mr. Famous more by screaming again,  "GAAAAHHHHHH!!!"
 
 
 
"If you won't shut up, I would do my way!" GD screamed back while still covering his ears with his hands while Dara was still doing her thing. GD faced Dara and leaned forward to cup her face. Her face was so soft for him to caress it on the process.
 
 
 
Dara stopped screaming and glared at the guy who's face is just one inch away and his hands cupping her face. "Get your freaking hands off of my face. Or I'll make your nose bleed." She started clenching her hands into fist getting ready for a fight. If you're being assaulted or harassed, its okay to use your fist. 
 
 
 
GD retreated his hands and leaned backwards. He looked at Dara with a playful expression. "Oh. Are you gonna strip on me? You better be good."
 
 
 
"You.. You erted dumb thick headed jerk!!!!!" Dara, with her eyes wide open and a jaw dropped, screamed again but it was more louder than before. She started stumping her feet everywhere like a spoiled brat having tantrums. "Let me outta here!!!!"
 
 
 
GD started laughing at her mortified look that made the latter stop her actions. After awhile of calming himself, he finally stopped laughing and spoke, "I'm kidding, okay. Now calm the freaking down."
 
 
 
"Ahjussi, stop the car." Dara randomly said to GD's manager. The guy moved the car to the side, so he could park the van.
 
 
 
"No." GD suddenly spoke that made his manager move the car back to the lane.
 
 
 
"I said stop the car!!!!" Dara yelled in annoyance as she opened the van's door threatening herself to just jump out of there. GD's manager was left with no choice but to park the car. Its better for GD to get mad at him than be in a headline that a teenager came out of GD's van and ended up in an accident. 
 
 
 
"I should find a new country to stay in. Aish! But I wanted to be in this country." Dara started mumbling as she fixed her things and luggages. Then her head snapped at him with an acussing look. "Its because of you why I need to leave this beautiful country."
 
 
 
GD would've laughed if not for Dara's serious look. "Are you serious? You're leaving this country because your photos are everywhere? Such a richy pants." 
 
 
 
"Whatever. I do hope I would never see your zitty face again!" The LA girl said as
she looked at his face one more time before she stepped outside of the van and then loudly closed the van's door.
 
 
 
"That...that... that BRAAATTTT!!!!" GD was to late to react on what she said a few seconds ago but he still shouted his frustration with that incredible girl.
 
 
 
GD leaned forward to his manager and asked. "Manager-ssi, I don't have a zit right?" Asking if the brat really is telling the truth.
 
 
 
His manager looked at GD and asked back, "Are you asking me to lie or to tell the truth?" GD gave him a scary glare that made the guy clear his throat and answer truthfully. "There's a little one near your brow and near your nose."
 
 
 
GD got his mirror from his backpack and looked at his reflection. With that, he realized the brat's telling the truth. "Oh crap. I didn't noticed this."
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
First Chapter! Yay!!!
 
Enough celebrating... :D
 
How was it? Share your thoughts so I would know ^^
 
More characters on the next chapter so look forward to it, neh?
 
So until here, see you guys again on the next update.
 
<*wink wink*>