Tough Girl's Can Break Too

No Escape in Love

 

Dong Wook, CL, GD and Dara ate already their breakfast and lunch in silence. And right now, Dong Wook and CL left the other two for themselves thinking GD can make Dara open up about her feelings. Dara and GD were now watching a movie in the hotel room's living room.
 
 
 
GD cleared his throat readying himself to talk. "Uhm... H-hey." 
 
 
 
Dara faced him and saw his flustered expression. "You're acting awkward." 
 
 
 
"Oh. Sorry." GD bowed his head in embarassment. He sighed before looking up to Dara's eyes. "I just wanna ask if you're okay now."
 
 
 
"Yeah, I guess." Dara replied, her eyes focusing on the movie they're watching. "Its so embarassing to see me in that state. Sorry."
 
 
 
"Yeah. You should be." GD said playfully to see some emotion in her eyes whether it is an irritated one. He just doesn't want to see her blank expression.
 
 
 
Dara gritted her teeth as she grabbed a few skin in GD's arm and gave a long pinch, enough to make the guy scream, "O-oooh Ouch!!!"
 
 
 
She finally let GD's skin go. GD immediately soothed the aching skin and yelled with an annoyed face, "Ya! That hurts."
 
 
 
The blank face turned to annoyed one is now laughing really hard. "Your pained expression... looks really cute." Dara said in between her loud laughs.
 
 
 
GD didn't replied at first and just stared at Dara. Not believing that finally he made her laugh. GD smirked and said, "Its not cute. Its y."
 
 
 
Dara continued laughing, not by his remark but because of what she had thought when GD smirked and that is, 'He can be really cute at times when he smirk'. 
 
 
 
When her laughs subsided, they fell silent. GD stared at Dara then to the television and back to Dara; having second thought if he should ask about Chace.
 
 
 
Dara sensed GD's stare and she already knew what it meant, "If you're curious about Chace just ask me already." She said looking right through GD's eyes.
 
 
 
GD uncomfortably sat straight and shifted his position to face Dara. "I heard he's your boyfriend, I mean Chace's your boyfriend. But why did you agree to be my girlfriend... if you already are in a commitment?"
 
 
 
"Isn't that cheating?" He added with a curious look.
 
 
 
Dara chuckled then her expression turned to a serious one. "I'm not cheating. And lets leave it to that."
 
 
 
 
Dara fell silent for awhile as she remembered something she wanna share to her new business boyfriend, GD. She smiled and spoke, "But you know, Chace was probably my first boyfriend who really love me unconditionally."
 
 
 
Her expression turned dreamy and so her thoughts about Chace started, "He has this thick eyebrows that I really love. And then, his soft hair that I'm addicted to touching. His blue eyes, his pointy nose, and his lips..." She didn't know why she was sharing all these things but it felt she's being lifted in the sky while telling someone about it. It felt like all that she kept inside was now getting out of her system and making her feel like she's in cloud nine.
 
 
 
GD just listened to whatever she says 'coz he know too well that she needs someone to talk to.
 
 
 
"He's good at Beirut but I'm still much better. He can be funny and sweet at the same time." She
said and chuckled lightly remembering how funny and sweet Chace can be. 
 
 
 
"I really love him, Jiyong." She said with a smile. GD saw the sadness in that smile. For some stranger who could see her smile would thougth that it was a smile of happiness but right at this moment GD knew what it really was. A smile hiding her sadness.
 
 
 
Dara's eyes started tearing up remembering all the moments she had with Chace. Everything. 
 
 
 
"Why did I even start talking about him?" She faked a chuckle and wiped out her forming tears. GD didn't know what to say. Whether tell a joke about how their conversation turned out or confront her on what he thought about Chace and her.
 
 
 
With no trace of tears on her eyes, she looked at GD and gave him a smile, "You wanna go for a ride? I'll drive." 
 
 
 
 
 
[GD's POV]
 
 
 
We decided to go out. She borrowed my car keys and so she became the driver while I sat beside her. I watched her through the whole ride  and it felt like I'm not with the tough Smarty Pants who would go yelling at me or say something that can insult me.
 
 
 
What's happening doesn't seem so fcuking right. 
 
 
 
And what's fcuking wrong is that I can't do anything about the situation. All I did was listen and answer a few question from her. 
 
 
 
 
Stupid, right? 
 
 
 
News Flash, G-Dragon is an idiot! 
 
 
 
Fcuk my damn brain that can't produce anything to make her feel okay!
 
 
 
 
"I'll drive until wherever, neh?" She said with a different kind of tone I'm not used. A cute tone of
her voice as if she's talking to someone so dear. "Hope you're not busy."
 
 
 
"It's fine." My mouth spoke on it's own without thinking.
 
 
 
"Then let's gow!!!!" She screamed with happiness, or was it? 
 
 
 
She drove like a pro, I'm telling you. It's like she's one heck of a race car driver. She's gonna break some traffic rules if she continues. But my damn mouth can speak right now to tell her she needs to slow it down a little bit.
 
 
 
She looked at me or was it my hair?
 
 
 
"Where did you dyed your hair?" She asked then turned her attention to her hell driving. 
 
 
 
So it was my hair she's looking at?! Why did that disappoint me?
 
 
 
"Here." I typed the location on my car's GPS and it automatically showed how to go there. "Just follow it."
 
 
 
"Got it!" She said in a high pitched voice. Like she's happy to know where I dyed my hair. And so we went there without me knowing why.
 
 
 
As soon as we got to the salon, she parked the car smoothly, fixed her sunglasses and went out. While I fixed my sunglasses and my hat and followed her.
 
 
 
I saw her talking to the salon's employee, "I'm gonna dye my hair. Maybe like a light brown with blonde highlights."
 
 
 
One of the employee saw me and greeted, "Annyeong haseyo, G-Dragon-ssi. Are you here to dye your hair or just cut it?"
 
 
 
"No. I'm just accompanying her." I smiled and pointed at Dara's direction. Another employee escorted Dara to shower her hair. 
 
 
 
 
"Oh. She's your girlfriend right?" The employee said with her lips curving into a smile while looking at where Dara had gone to.
 
 
 
I smiled back, still looking at where Dara went. "Yeah. She is." 
 
 
 
"Sit over there for awhile." The employee said while pointing at my favorite spot of the lounge area where I always sit while waiting for my co-members to finish their hair.
 
 
 
I bowed my head a little bit and smiled before I went to the lounge area.
 
 
 
"Do you like coffee or something, G-Dragon-ssi?" Another employee, who is incharge of the people in the lounge area, asked. 
 
 
 
"No. I'll just rest for awhile." I  leaned my head to the headrest and closed my eyes feeling frustrated that I still haven't done anything to make Dara feel better about this whole Chace thing.
 
 
 
Unconsciously, I fell asleep while waiting for Dara.
 
 
 
After like an hour, someone started tapping and shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and
saw that it was Dara beside me with her new look. Short hair with light brown shade and blonde highlights. A beach goddess. I smiled at the beauty offering to me.
 
 
 
 
"Let's go." She said as she stood up and glanced at one mirror before she went out of the salon. I followed. It was an afternoon and I could see how beautiful she is whenever the sun touches her whole body. How her hair and top moves with the win. Such a beauty. A beauty with hidden sadness.
 
 
 
"Ya!!!" I heard her yell so I gathered myself and nodded before I ran to her. We went inside the car. She started the engine while I put on my seatbelt.
 
 
 
"Hmm. Where's the shopping district of Seoul?" She asked while eyeing at the GPS. "I wanna shop for clothes."
 
 
 
"Myeongdung." I said and typed it on the GPS.
 
 
 
"Kekeke~ Thanks." She replied as she saw where it was. I leaned my head back on the headrest of the passenger seat and waited for us to arrive at Myeongdung.
 
 
 
After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and saw that we're around Myeongdung. It wasn't a surprise on my part since the salon is just near Myeondung.
 
 
 
She parked the car infront of a specific store where crazy stuffs are. Crazy sunglasses, outfits, shoes...name it all. It's in there.
 
 
 
She changed her sunglasses (I don't know why) and went out as I followed. She was jumping up and down at whatever she could see that seems interesting for her. I secretly chuckled while trailing at her back. I really don't like the sad Sandara Park but seeing her acting cute infront of me felt so right but it's totally wrong.
 
 
 
Some people started gasping, squealling and other reactions when they recognized me. But then when they saw that I was following a girl and sometimes she would smile at me and I'll smile back, they would backed off a little bit and gave me privacy with the girl I'm with. 
 
 
 
That's one of the VIP's rules.
 
 
 
Some were taking pictures a few meter away and some were taking videos of me and Dara. I
knew these photos and videos won't go viral since VIPs are really strict with releasing those stuffs.
 
 
 
Aren't they good at giving someone they love some privacy? <*I turned my head and gave a wave that made them squeal*> I turned my back at them and continued following Dara.
 
 
 
I really love BIGBANG's VIPs.
 
 
 
 
I stopped as I busied myself in finding something cool and interesting. And when I looked at
Dara I saw her ran to me with a nice graphitic shirt and said, "Hey. I saw this and I thought it would look good for you." She leaned the shirt on my upper body and gave a satisfied smile. "Aww. I knew it! It really looks good on you."
 
 
 
"Yeah. It's a really nice shirt." And that's my fashion side talking. It was a really nice one. LA people are really good at fashion. She handed the shirt to me and went around the store again.
 
 
 
I followed her again, of course. We stopped at the store's sunglasses stand.
 
 
 
"Omo! Crazy sunglasses!" She squealed and started grabbing two sunglasses. She turned to me and removed my current sunglasses and placed one of the crazy sunglasses that she got. "Try this one while the other is mine."
 
 
 
Then she wore the other. We both looked at the mirror and saw how insane we look. We started laughing while looking at each other just like mad people.  
 
 
 
"Kekeke. We look so out of this world." She said as our laughs subsided. I pinched her cheeks not really knowing what to do right at that moment. She's just too cute that make me feel like dying if I can't show my affection!!
 
 
 
She removed her crazy shades before removing mine. She then got the shirt on my hand.
 
 
 
"I'll buy these. So wait for me here." She said before going to the payment counter.
 
 
 
While she's gone I went to the VIPs and greeted them. We all talked for awhile about my music and my girlfriend. They confessed that they were really sad to know that I'm already committed with someone but then they also understood that 
 
 
 
I had goosebumps hearing that 'I'm just a human that 'falls in love' speech of them.
 
 
 
I glanced at Dara and saw her almost done with her purchace. So I quickly gave the VIPs my autographs and took pictures with them.
 
 
 
I bowed at them and went to the Dara's side just in time for her to fully purchase the goodies.
 
 
 
I got the paper bag from her hand and walked out of the shop. I heard her chuckle as she followed through my back. I was now walking to the car when I heard her scream, "Chanel!" 
 
 
 
I turned my head and saw her with great amusement. She was eyeing the Chanel boutique a few shops from where we stand.
 
 
 
 She tossed the car keys on me and with a good timing, I caught it. "I'll buy something so stay in the car!" She said before she walked with excitement to my favorite botique.
 
 
 
I smiled while looking at how she excitedly walked to the botique before I went to the car and put the paper bag on the back seat. I closed the back seat door and went inside the passenger seat.
 
 
 
I turned my attention to my touch screen tv. I turned the channel into Inkigayo. Watching how other boy and girl groups are now.
 
 
 
Performing right now was a rookie girl group. As they neared to their song's end, the screen showed that 2pm was the next performer. <*I arched one of my eyebrow*> I don't hate the group but I just got really irritated that 'the name Nichkhun' would be now continuously mentioned by Dara since I saw her, right now, walking her way to the car. 
 
 
 
If she sees the performance, she'll be like 'Omo! Nichkhun! Blah-Blah-Blah....'
 
 
 
And as I am having a bad day; the same time 2pm flashed onto the screen was when Dara went inside the car. 
 
 
 
"Look! I bought some party clothes 'coz we'll be partying tonight." She showed me what she bought. Good stuffs, If I may add. She's a really fashion person. We should be called 'the fashion couple' 
 
 
 
Nonsense! I suddenly heard Dara's voice inside my head. I knew she would say that if I told her that we'll be the fashion couple. 
 
 
 
I shrugged the thoughts and gave Dara two thumbs up. I looked at her and she still hasn't noticed that Nichkhun was now singing on the tv. And so quickly turned it off before she could even see it and make my ear break into pieces just by hearing Thai dude's name.
 
 
 
She placed the paper bags into the back seat and sat at the driver's seat and drove.
 
 
 
"Where's your favorite club?" She asked after a few minutes of silence.
 
 
 
"Here." I typed the location on the GPS.
 
 
 
"Hmm. Cool." She glanced at the GPS and followed the said direction.
 
 
 
As we arrived at my favorite club, I told her to park it from the back and into the VIP parking slots. She obeyed.
 
 
 
Some guards were at the entrance of the VIP slots bowed at my car, probably recognizing that me, G-Dragon, is the owner since I'm a regular in here.
 
 
 
Dara gave me one of the Chanel paper bags while she held the other.
 
 
 
We went out of the car and made our way inside the club and immediately loud music welcomed as with the beats vibrating the whole club.
 
 
 
"Okay! Let's get changed!" She shouted as she leaned into my ears so I could hear her.
 
 
 
I leaned into her ears and shouted back while pointing at my usual lounge area, "Meet me up in there!"
 
 
 
She nodded and so we separated ways.
 
 
 
 
[Dara's POV]
 
 
 
I went to the restroom and got myself inside one of the cubicles. I changed my comfortable clothes into a party dress. I went outside the cubicle after I succesfully put the garment on me. 
 
 
 
I wore the accessories and stuffs that I bought from Chanel.
 
 
 
I looked at the mirror to see what I look like. As I was now looking at my reflection I realized the
dress that I picked from Chanel was the same dress I wore when I first met Chace.
 
 
 
How stupid of me.
 
 
 
"You can't cry." I said to myself as tears formed on my eyes and threatened to fall down my face. I fanned my eyes and looked up; trying to stop my tears from falling. "So go back."
 
 
 
It was a good thing that I was alone in the restroom or else people would think 'why the hell did I even went into a party club if I'll just cry in the restroom.'
 
 
 
As my fanning and looking up technique worked, I fixed myself and got my poker face ready.
 
 
 
I went out of the restroom and went to where GD told me to go. I saw already fully dressed with what I bought for him; looking such an eye candy.
 
 
 
"Hey. Sorry I took time to change." I said and saw next to him.
 
 
 
"It's alright." He plainly responded. What's up with him?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[GD's POV]
 
 
 
When she was gone, I was thinking of ways to make her loosen up from this Chace issue.
 
 
 
 
And what I got was... NOTHING!!
 
 
 
I am so angry at myself right now. How the hell 'a well known boy genius' can't even think of ways to comfort someone close??
 
 
 
The waiter interrupted my thoughts, "Good evening, Mr. Kwon. What's your drink?"
 
 
 
"The usual. For both of us." I said as I looked from the waiter to Dara then back to the waiter.
 
 
 
"Be in here within a few minutes." He bowed at us and left.
 
 
 
 
Our drink was served after a good 3 minutes. Dara finished her glass within a few seconds that made me worry that she might get herself drunk.
 
 
 
I sipped on my drink a little. I don't really feel like drinking right now and if Dara gets drunk then I shouldn't. I have to drive her home and help her go to her room.
 
 
 
I looked at her and saw her stood up from her sitting position. Is she going to the bar station and order another glass? Please no!
 
 
 
I closed my eyes and wished for luck to be with me.
 
 
 
"Let's dance." I, then, heard her speak. 
 
 
 
Yes! She said let's dance and not the one I'm thinking!
 
 
 
I gave her a nod and suddenly without warning, she pulled me up and dragged me on the dance floor with a lot of people enjoying the music being played.
 
 
 
We went in the middle of the crowd. She realeased her hold on my arm and started dancing to the beat.
 
 
 
She was smiling while enjoying herself. 
 
 
 
But her eyes said the other wise. I saw it. She wanted to cry right now. She wanted the music to help her remove the sadness in her system but I know all too well that music isn't the key. I had done it before but it didn't helped me.
 
 
 
I found myself walking close to her. My arms acted on its own as it s around her neck and waist. My right hand held the back of her neck while the other wrapped around her slender waist and pulled her close to my body. Giving her comfort that I knew she needed the most. 
 
 
 
"Kekeke! Why are you hugging me?" She chuckled as she asked. I didn't replied and hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go, as I rested my head on her shoulder. She started wiggling her body away from me but I'm too strong for her so she stopped and surrendered "Ya. This is harassment."
 
 
 
I didn't replied.
 
 
 
"Ya..." Her voice trailed off. I snuggled my head on hers as if cooing her. Making her want to relax on my hold and just let her emotions out.
 
 
 
I sighed and carresed the back of her neck. "Just for awhile...Let me hug you."
 
 
 
With just that, as if a que. Her tears that she held back for a long time started falling down her cheeks. She was sobbing.
 
 
 
She remembered every happy and painful memories she had with Chace. 
 
 
 
How she met him....
 
 
 
How he died infront of her...
 
 
 
 
 

 

a/n: A long read right? lol.. Anyway, comments please! ^^