School Problems

No Escape in Love

 

DARA's POV
 
 
 
 
"Ouch!" GD held his arm that I just recently punched. "Will you ever quit treating me like a punching bag?"
 
 
 
I groaned in frustration. I'm effing mad. "I hate my life!"
 
 
 
Pause.
 
 
 
Okay. I'm gonna explain what happened why I'm so frustrated right now.  Let's take a trip down memory lane when GD and I arrived at my hotel room yesterday, lunch.
 
 
 
 
 
[Flashbacks]
 
 
 
 
When we got into my hotel room, CL and Dong-Wook weren't there. I walked around and noticed a letter on my bedside table. 
 
 
 
Inside thoughts: Great! This is so old fashion. They have my number so why write a letter.
 
 
 
I still opened the letter though. 
 
 
 
Dara,
 
 
 
We're just in YG Ent. You could come and see us if you want.
 
Anyway, we're thinking. Do you wanna study in a university? Not in LA though.
 
Well... If you do, we arranged your papers earlier on. All you gotta do is attend it next week.
 
And if you don't... YOU GOT NO CHOICE!
 
We (Dong Wook and I) promised your parents before that if ever this 'getting away when I'm 18' happened, 
 
you will still continue your studies. And of course, we'll be study with you.
 
By the way, arrange the security issues you have so you could study without any hindrance.
 
 
 
See you tonight,
 
CL and Dong-Wook
 
 
 
P.S.
 
We love you! Don't get mad 'coz you'll be in the same university as GD!
 
 
 
 
I looked at the letter and almost crumpled it when GD snatched it away from my grasp.
 
 
 
Inside thoughts: I'm gonna burn that paper to hell!
 
 
 
GD read the letter and smiled.
 
 
 
Inside thoughts: Gonna rip that smile out of that face!
 
 
What's there to smile in that piece of crap anywyay? I groaned in frustation. Gonna beat those two for doing something without even telling me beforehand.
 
 
 
[End of Flashbacks]
 
 
 
 
We're now in front of the university where GD is enrolled. And we're here to arrange my security issues.
 
 
 
And I'm so mad right now. Like totally. 
 
 
 
I hate school! Just so you know, I'm the 'always in detention' kind of student. I just really hate school that much. I just felt like when you're in school, you're trapped in that school ground for like a day and you got to do what other people tell you. 
 
 
 
I like home-school more. Studying in any place I want. Do anything I want. And most of all, study what I want.
 
 
 
Screams from the outside of GD's car (we're in GD's bentley, by the way.) interrupted my ramblings against studying in school.
 
 
 
Crowd of people started gathering around GD's bentley screaming, "G-Dragon! G-Dragon! G-Dragon! G-Dragon! G-Dragon!"
 
 
 
I looked at the now smirking Kwon Jiyong. "What are those? A rally?"
 
 
 
"They're VIPs." GD said with a proud smirk. "They always greet me before and after I enter this college."
 
 
 
"VIPs?" 
 
 
 
"It's the name of my groups' fan club."
 
 
 
I nodded my head and mumbled, "Oooh." So Kpop idols have fan club names.
 
 
 
GD looked at me, calmly, and asked, "Let's go?" He looked really calm which irritated me more. Is he effing serious? He wants to get out of this car and be ganged up by these VIPs?
 
 
 
"Are you seriously kidding me?" I asked as I looked at the crowd around us. And I'm pretty sure they won't vanish in due time. I hate crowded people. Especially the squealing ones. 
 
 
 
"The guards of this school are now at the sides of our door. Don't worry, they'll give way after we get out of this car." His voice was honest but I was still worried of getting myself some fresh egg facewash or something.
 
 
 
"I just hope they won't throw eggs at me." I told him. That's what I always saw in korean dramas that I watch in LA. When they hate someone, they'll throw eggs and other fresh stuffs.
 
 
 
He smiled. "You're watching way too much dramas." 
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes at him as I wore my cap and sunnies (for my own identification's safety) 
 
 
 
When we both went out of the car, the crowd went, "KYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
 
 
 
My face flinched with how loud their squealing is and they're still not stopping. What's so great about the egoistical Kwon Jiyong? Why were they wasting their lives squealing at him? Don't they have better things to do?
 
 
 
GD went beside me which somehow lessened the noise. I leaned on GD and whispered, "VIPs are great screamers."  
 
 
 
GD just smirked with proud. "They love me that much."
 
 
 
Instictivly, I kicked him on his leg the same time the university guards came to each of our sides. We were still a bit crowded when I kicked him so the VIPs didn't see anything that would make them hate me.
 
 
 
So I won't be having an egg as a facewash after all. And thank goodness that VIPs support the relationship I have with their lovely G-Dragon.
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

DARA's POV

 
 
 
 
 
GD and I separated ways after I kind of got familiarized with the place. He told me, he'll settle my private stay in this university. 
 
 
 
I looked around as I wander. The feeling of this university is so different from the one's in LA. This place can, somehow, be compared to Harvard and other well-known universities in America.
 
 
 
And it, somehow, looked boring to me.
 
 
 
I love seeing hot Jocks playing on field. Cheerers on the sides. Girls crushing on the jocks at the bench. Different kinds of students (goths, geeks, populars and etc.) everywhere. Cheerleader and Jock captain, kissing after the game.
 
 
 
Me kissing Chace at a corner. 
 
 
 
God! Why all of a sudden remember such a sad and yet happy memory? Do I really miss Chace that much? 
 
 
 
I sighed. I guess, I do. 
 
 
 
I found myself in a stairway heading to the rooftop. Rooftop, the perfect place to sulk in my misery. I went up and opened the door separating me from my sulking place. 
 
 
 
The strong wind greeted me.
 
 
 
Rooftops have always been my favorite part of the school properties. This place gives the freedom I'm hungry for. The freedom I longed for.
 
 
 
There were a couple of benches on the rooftop. There's also a big wooden table (its height was like 2 feet) near the corner. I immediately went there and placed my bag on top of it, that'll be my pillow.
 
 
 
I climbed on the table and lied my body on it.
 
 
 
I breathed out as I felt the tinge of comfort from the wooden table. It's not that comfortable but I had no choice but to bear with it. I just really wanna lay down and watch how the blue-slightly-cloudy-sky moves above me.
 
 
 
I hugged my furry coat on my body as I felt a sudden coldness. I remembered, winter is nearing. 
 
 
 
I fished my phone out of my coat's pocket as I felt it vibrate. Then, a sudden realization hit me, today was Chace's death anniversary and I almost forgot. Whenever it's Chace death anniversary, I would be sulking on my bedroom alone. I were alone because I wanted to be. I just don't want people seeing how I still can't get over with my boyfriend's death. 
 
 
 
But today was different.
 
 
 
I could feel that I won't be alone remembering Chace's death on this rooftop. And with that fact,  I won't cry even a single tear. 
 
 
 
I heard a 'thud' coming from the door. It was Jiyong. "Thought I'll find you here."
 
 
 
I tilted my head at him; walking to me. And there the person that will be with me in my misery.
 
 
 
I noticed he was carrying a paper bag filled with who-knows-what. I squinted my eyes but failed to see what's inside. As he finally reached me, I tilted back my head to it's original position; looking at the sky. 
 
 
 
I felt the wooden table crick which meant Ji sat anywhere on it. "Don't you wanna look around more in the campus?" 
 
 
 
I'm really not in the mood remembering what this day was. "I prefer staying here." I hugged my coat more as another wind blew at us. I shivered a little but enough to make Ji remove his own warm jacket.
 
 
 
He was about to place his jacket on me when I stopped his hand. "I'm fine with my own jacket." It was really tempting to have something warm on me with how cold weathers gonna be later, I admit but I somehow wanted to feel cold. Numb.
 
 
 
I glanced at Jiyong and was startled when he was now getting himself to lie down beside me. And that action made me feel uneasy. I moved to the other side so he'll have space to lie down. And when he was settled, he told me, "You're really different."
 
 
 
That sentence reminded me of Chace when I first met him. 
 
 
 
I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh. "I know."
 
 
 
Silence came. I could feel GD battling with himself to ask me something through his clicking of tongue and sighing but in the end he kept his questions for himself and I'm really thankful for it. I just don't wanna talk much right now.
 
 
 
I heard the table crick again. It's either Jiyong stood up or he... I felt a sudden warmth above me
 
 
 
I opened my eyes to see that Jiyong was now towering above me and spoke, "You're my girlfriend." There's a mystery behind how he told me that because it wasn't as if he's owning me. His tone was soft and caring which I seldomly hear from him.
 
 
 
I felt nervous on how close we are, on how close I am to loosing my mask.
 
 
 
We stared at each other. I could clearly see how nice his eyes were. How pointed his nose was. How his lips were so reachable. And as I breathed, it came out short like I was afraid to do so. Which is true.
 
 
 
This is not a good sign.
 
 
 
"You know that, do you?" He finally spoke while searching through my eyes. I wanted to look away but there's something in those eyes that kept me looking. Which is really not a good sign.
 
 
 
His arms and legs were now caging me from getting away. 
 
 
 
I tilted my head as I suddenly felt like out of breath. I saw Ji's tattoo which gave me a chance to focus on something. I focused on it to keep myself calm and breath normally.
 
 
 
But Jiyong's breath on my face was now tempting me to look at him. But I somehow succeeded on focusing more on his tattoo than his hot breath on the side of my face.
 
 
 
"You're my girlfriend." I heard him repeat what he said earlier which I responded with a sharp intake of breath. And then the next thing I knew, the tattoo I'm focusing on moved closer on my face as I felt his hand tilted my head to face him. He was dangerously leaning down on me while still searching through my eyes.  
 
 
 
I don't know what came to me but I closed my eyes.
 
 
 
As darkness consumed my vision, my other senses came to action. I could feel his breath nearing my face. Nearing my lips. And with one more short intake of breath from me, my lips were now covered with something soft but manly lips, moving swiftly on me. And without thinking, I moved my own with it.
 
 
 
Was I really insane or just clearly blinded with my own misery that I needed closure from someone?