Boy-Girl Talk

No Escape in Love

 

After the bar incident and got, some of them, drunk....
 
 
 
The three headed to Dara's hotel by calling cab. Dara, a little drunk but can handle it, looked at her two drunk best friends in each side of her. CL, who got drunk really fast was now sleeping at Dara's shoulder while Dong Wook, the hugging maniac, cuddles Dara tightly.
 
 
 
"I love you, Sandara Park!" Dong Wook cried that made the cab driver flinch a bit but continued to drive after. The cab driver was a professional in the field of drunk passengers but today was kind of different for him. It was as if the drunk passengers wasn't an ordinary people, which is true. "I really really really love y-..." 
 
 
 
"Yeah. Yeah. Love you too." Dara butted in Dong Wook's 'I love you' speech as she wraps her arm around Dong Wook's shoulder. 
 
 
 
Dong Wook buried his head on the crook of Dara's neck as he became serious all of a sudden and confessed, "I broke up with Han Byul." 
 
 
 
Dara stiffened, not really knowing what to do. She knew how he loved Han Byul. How he manage to keep their relationship unknown to his fans. He struggled in keeping it and as their relationship lasts, fans started to conclude that he has a girlfriend. And a few pictures of them surfaced in the net, but he and Han Byul denied it for their own good. But haters continued what they do and made the two suffer but in the end, they still made it through and ignored their haters.
 
 
 
"I love her. I really do. But I don't want to make her suffer more with our relationship." Dara sensed the hurt in his voice. She always hate seeing her best friends in this state because she felt useless. Useless 'coz she can't really do anything for them but to comfort.
 
 
 
Dong Wook breathed deeply before he spoke, "I guess that's how it is." 
 
 
 
Both fell silent for awhile not knowing what to say next. Dong Wook suddenly chuckled at what he's about to say, "This might be funny but would you consider being my girlfriend?"  
 
 
 
"I am already your 'girl' friend." 
 
 
 
"I am already your 'girl' friend."
 
 
 
Both of them said at the same time. 
 
 
 
"I knew you would answer that way." Dong Wook told her with a smile as Dara leaned her head on top of his. Dong Wook bit his lower lip and sighed, hesitating to ask something that bothers him.  
 
 
 
He sighed one last time before he nervously asked the question he wanted to ask for a year now, "D-do you miss him?" 
 
 
 
"Who?" Dara asked but deep down inside she knew who Dong Wook was asking about. She never really thought that this day would come that one of her best friend would ask her about him. She wanted to keep the answer for herself knowing its best for all of them. But she knew as she kept silent, her best friends burdened to ask her. To know what she really feels.
 
 
 
"You know who I'm talking about." Dong Wook said calmly. He would've said the name but he knew just by Dara hearing her boyfriend's name can hurt her a million times than before. 
 
 
 
Dara remained silent. After awhile, a fake smirk tug across her lips, "I'm a jerk if I tell you I don't." 
 
 
 
"D-did you visit him already?" Dong Wook pushed his luck once again. 
 
 
 
"No." She could feel the tears threatening to fall from her eyes but she blinked it away not really wanting to make anyone see that she's hurting. "I don't think I can face him yet."
 
 
 
"Uhm... Can... can we talk about this when we didn't drink anything?" Dara said with awkwardness. She doesn't really wanna appear weak to any people close to her 'coz she knows it might affect them in some ways. "It just felt not right to tell you at this moment."
 
 
 
"Alright." Dong Wook nodded as his lips started to form an understanding smile. "Sorry for asking such questions. I just really wanna know."
 
 
 
"Here we are, Ma'am and Sir." The cab driver said. Both of them looked outside and truly time flew past that they were already at the hotel. The guards of the hotel opened their door and helped CL while Dong Wook is in the care of his favorite, Sandara Park.
 
 
 
Dara looked from CL to Dong Wook. 'I wanna see him...badly' And with that her eyes felt like flooding with tears. She didn't know those eyes could still produce one. She had always thought that she lost all the tears on her eyes before. She had always thought that she'll never cry again.  But she was wrong. She was just a person. Can easily hurt. Can easily cry. 
 
 
 
"God, drinking makes me look weak." She mumbled to herself as she wiped her tears with her free hand.
 
 
 
Suddenly, Dong Wook chuckled while looking at Dara with his blurred vision, not noticing Dara's tears. "If you weren't my best friend since childhood, I would've courted you."
 
 
 
Dara wiped the last tear and chuckled that is oh so familiar to Dong Wook which he really missed the most. "Yeah. I know that."
 
 
 
"I think we're soulmates." He randomly said with a couple of nods, totally agreeing with himself.
 
 
 
"If you say so." Dara just shrugged and messed up Dong Wook's styled hair which she knew 'ruining Se7en's hair is a big NO' but oh well, he's drunk and not in his proper state of mind so might as well take this advantage, right?
 
 
 
"I wanna sleep with you." One random statement from Dong Wook again that made Dara almost choke from her saliva, if that's even possible.
 
 
 
"What I mean is... I wanna sleep beside you, my little malicious rabbit." Dong Wook explained with a sly smile.  He, then, wiggled his eyebrows and smirked as he teased Dara, "Hehe. Who's the ert now?"
 
 
 
Dara playfully hit his arm and made an annoyed but cute expression.
 
 
 
Dong Wook should've back fired and till the end but then, his longing to see Dara's different expressions dominated his mind. 
 
 
 
"I missed this expression of yours." He sincerely said as he caressed the side of Dara's face with his right hand.
 
 
 
"Sorry to say this but I didn't miss you." Dara snorted and stuck her tongue out. 
 
 
 
Dong Wook just chuckled at how cute she can be that made the girl beside him roll her eyes and pout in annoyance. 
 
 
 
He, then, rested his head once again on her shoulder and mumbled to himself but Dara still caught it, "I'm sorry for leaving you and CL alone."
 
 
 
Dara remained silent.
 
 
 
Afraid to speak about the months when he left them.
 
 
 
Afraid to appear weak and make him worry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
a/n: Short update.... Mianhe~ Busy with my midterm exams... TT.TT
 
But anyway, hope you guys would still like it. 
 
Thanks for all the comment, by the way. I really appreciate it all. Keep it coming!
 
To all my new subscribers, "Welcome! Hope you guys would like my future updates"
 
Till here...
 
 
xoxo.
 
crazytop