Revelations

No Escape in Love

 

The next day.....
 
 
 
Three people is sleeping peacefully on a king sized bed; CL, Dara and Dong Wook in their own dreamland.
 
 
 
'Givenchi, Balmain, Alexander Wang, and Galliano's new winter collection! And Omygahd! New techies!' CL was in her own fantasy of the future collections and new technologies. Mouth open as she stare at the huge tsunami of clothes and technologies coming her way.
 
 
 
Meanwhile, in Dong Wook's dream land. He was chasing a chicken on a never ending catwalk. Different kinds of dishes made with chicken modelling what they have. 'Chicken, baby! Come to daddy! Let me eat you!'
 
 
 
And lastly, Dara inside a car shop shouting at the poor sailesmen, 'Bentley! Audi! Lambo! I want all of them!! Give it to me! Now!'
 
 
 
Continuous ringing of Dara's phone surrounded the whole room, Dong Wook stirred from his sleep and sat. His forehead creasing as the ringing continues. CL stirred to but then covered her ears with anything she can grab. Dong Wook slowly opens his eyes and adjusted it a bit, still groggy from sleep.
 
 
 
His eyes halfly opened searched for the source of the ringing. Then he spotted it on somewhere in the floor.
 
 
 
He stood up and walk to it like a zombie. Too lazy and too sleepy to even walk properly. His head throbbing in pain but he's used to it.
 
 
 
He realized it was Dara's phone so he answer the call without even glancing at who the caller is. 
 
 
 
"Hey. Dara. Are you free today?" The other line asked shyly not having a clue on who he was talking. 
 
 
 
Dong Wook yawned and decided to speak, "Who... <*yawn*> is this?" He, then, walked to the bed and lied at his spot earlier.
 
 
 
Silence. Dong Wook's eyes started to close bit by bit while the other line was left stiffened.
 
 
 
Then the other line finally spoke, "Isn't this... Dara's phone?"
 
 
 
"Yeah, it is." Dong Wook answered, not really wanting to prolong the conversation. He really needs to sleep some more. His eyes threatening to close. "She's beside me right now, sleeping. Do you... <*yawn*> want me to wake her up?"
 
 
 
After he asked, the other line went dead producing beeeep beeeeep beeeep beeeep sound.
 
 
 
"Hello?" Dong Wook asked, not really believing that someone he doesn't know hung up on him.
 
 
 
"Oh. Nevermind." Dong Wook placed the phone under his pillow and yawned before he hugged Dara and prepared to sleep. "Gotta continue my chicken
dream."
 
 
 
Caller: The Dragon.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile at YG Entertainment's recording studio...
 
 
 
GD left dumbfounded staring at his phone as if he never seen one before.
 
 
 
"Good Morning, Hyung!" Seungri came inside with a high spirit. 
 
 
 
Silence. <*imaginary cricket cricket cricket*>
 
 
 
Noticing his hyung's silence he asked, "Anything wrong?" GD looked at him in disbelief. 
 
 
 
 
'Wrong? Everything's fine. Really.' GD thought to himself while still looking at the worried maknae. He stood up and was about to open the door when Seungri asked,  "Where are you going?"
 
 
 
"Make an excuse to the producer hyungs why I'm gone... since you're good at it." GD said in a hurry as if he was catching a culprit. And the culprit was air. "And tell them that I'll be back as soon as I can." 
 
 
 
 
"But YG's coming too." Seungri informed. Trying hard to convince GD not to go. He has no other reasons or excuses left in his brain since he used it all before.
 
 
 
"Just make an excuse for me." GD said with a knowing smirk. He sure is using his age advantages on Seungri but what can he do, the situation pushed him to do it. "Your part of the songs depends on this." 
 
 
 
Just like that, GD left.
 
 
 
"Why does it always have to be me?" He started mumbling to himself as he lied down the couch. "Are other maknaes like this too?"
 
 
 
The door suddenly opened and then closed that made Seungri feel uneasy. Crossing his fingers and wishing the person who entered is not YG.
 
 
 
But heaven's seems like busy as the visitor is truly the CEO of YG Entertainment, Yang HyunSuk a.k.a. YG.
 
 
 
"Morning, Seungri." YG greeted him still authority visible in his voice. "Where's
Jiyong?"
 
 
 
Seungri took a deep breath as he wished for the heavens to grant him peace, 'Oh dear lords.'
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Banging on the door woke Se7en and CL up from their happy dreamland. Both groaned in irritation at the loud thuggings of the door. If the door wasn't that strong it's probably has a big hole now.
 
 
 
"Way to break a door." Dong Wook said in irritation. Loud disturbing things irritates him the most and especially the human being that's doing it. 
 
 
 
 
 Dara who was a really heavy sleeper, didn't hear a thing. 
 
 
 
 
Dong Wook raised his arm to CL, suggesting a rock, paper, scissor game on who will open the door.
 
 
 
 
"Rock, Paper, Scissors." Both of them chanted and played the game. Unfortunately, one loses and one wins. And with the final decision. CL was scissors and Dong Wook's lips curving into a wide smile as he was rock.
 
 
 
"Dang it!" CL cussed and stumpingly went to the door. She still has this really strong pain in her head and every step she take to the door was hell to her.
 
 
 
Dong Wook lied back into the bed and wrapped his arms around his favorite little rabbit's waist while mumbling, "Lucky day. Lucky day."  He hugged her as if she's a stuffed toy. That's how close and comfortable he is with Dara.
 
 
 
CL looked through the mini monitor to determine who the hell was banging the door. And to her surprise it was the grumpy dragon.
 
 
 
"GD?" She asked to herself as she thought why the hell was he banging the door. She walked to door and opened it, "Morning fella, what are you doing here?"
 
 
 
GD who was smoking hot with anger asked in between his gritted teeth, "Is there a guy in there?"
 
 
 
"Yeah." CL seemed surprised as to why he knew there was a guy inside Dara's room. "How'd you know that?"
 
 
 
"Where the fcuk is he?" GD asked as he passed through CL and went inside, searching for his target. 
 
 
 
"Sleeping beside Dara." CL blurted out not thinking there's a different meaning of what she said.
 
 
 
GD's eyes widened and started interrogating CL, "Why the fcuk did you allowed Dara to sleep with a man?!! Are you insane?!!"
 
 
 
"But he-" CL tried to explain but then GD stomped heavily on the floor as he went his way to where the bedroom is.
 
 
 
GD saw the two hugging each other and then just like that, he went ballistic. He went to the side where the guy is and pulled him out of Dara's embrace. "You damn bastar-" But his sentence trailed off as he realized who the so called 'bastard' was. "D-Dong Wook hyung?!"
 
 
 
Dong Wook turned to whom took him away from his hugging partner and pushed GD's hands off of his arms. "Hands off! You're disturbing my sleep!" And as he was free from GD's hands, he went back to Dara and tried really hard to sleep again.
 
 
 
After like a lifetime, GD finally found his tongue, "It's me, Hyung. Kwon Jiyong."
 
 
 
With just a blink of an eye, Dong Wook loosed his hold on Dara and looked at GD from head to toe then back to the head. "Jiyong? My little apprentice?"
 
 
 
"How have you been, Hyung?" GD asked with his eyes twinkling with happiness. "Haven't seen you for like half of my life."
 
 
 
CL came inside the bedroom and told GD, "He's the guy I fetch in the airport last night, GD."
 
 
 
"You should've said to me!" GD shouted, blaming her that he didn't saw Dong Wook in the airport.
 
 
 
CL's brows started to connect, "But when I spoke his name, you seemed bored so I left it like that! I thought you don't want to see him!"
 
 
 
"What I thought was the 'Choi Dong Wook' wasn't the person I know." GD told her, getting quite annoyed that he didn't knew Dara and CL's best friend was the Dong Wook Hyung he knew. "There's a lot of Choi Dong Wook in the world so how would I know who's who?!!"
 
 
 
"Stop bickering, guys." Dong Wook meddled his ears were like vibrating every exchange shout from CL and GD and his veins in his head would pop if the shouting continues.
 
 
 
He then jumped out of bed. "Lets grab something to eat and cath up." He hung his arms around GD and dragged him out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. 
 
 
 
CL followed as her stomach growled.
 
 
 
Meanwhile... the sleeping  beauty, Dara, is having a sad dream. A dream she never wants to be dreamt. A dream that could break her tough self. 
 
 
 
I grabbed my phone and dialed my boyfriend's, Chace, number. I was bored and wanted to invite him to spend some time with me. The other line connected so I greeted with a cute voice, "Hi, sweetie."
 
 
 
"Hi, babe. What's up?" I heard his husky voice in the other line. His voice is much ier in phone, I have to admit.
 
 
 
"You wanna hang-out tonight? Like at your pad or our usual place?" I asked while playing with my hair and biting my lower lip.
 
 
 
"Sure." His voice started giving me shivers. In a good way. "I'll pick you up in there. Just tell me what time." He's such a sweet guy, no wonder I'm head over heels for him.
 
 
 
I smiled and happily told him the details, "Great! Maybe at around 9:30pm. My parents won't be here tonight since they have a gathering or something so its safe..."
 
 
 
Then, I heard the heels sound walking outside my bedroom's door, back and forth. I already knew it was my mom trolling on me. 
 
 
 
I clutched my phone on my hand and whispered, "Oops. Gonna hung up now, mom's trolling on me."  
 
 
 
"I can't wait to see you tonight, babe." I added, still whispering. I felt really excited to see him again. It has been a week since I didn't see him since I was grounded at that time.
 
 
 
"Me too, Dee." Chace said sincerely. I covered the mouth piece and giggled to myself. Never knew I would find someone like him. Why should'nt I had visited Texas before. Maybe then, he'll be my first ever boyfriend. But anyway, number doesn't count. The feelings between us two are what's important.
 
 
 
"Hunging up now." I whispered again as the heel steps didn't stopped. I made kissing sounds as I said, "I love you."
 
 
 
"I love you, babe." I heard him said, truthfully. I could feel his love for me just by how his voice sounded. And I am so happy to have him in my life. As is sooo happy. :D
 
 
 
I hung up the phone with a large smile on my face. 
 
 
 
'Gonna see Chace tonight. Gonna see chace tonight.' I chanted on my mind as I
wiggled my body around my bed while hugging my phone.
 
 
 
 
Dara then woke up, crying and catching her breath.
 
 
 
Dong Wook went inside Dara's bedroom, intending to tell Dara that it's breakfast time. "Hey, little rab. Eating ti-" But his sentence stopped as he noticed tears trickling down her face.
 
 
 
"I had a dream of Chace." Dara told him sobbing. She literally could feel her heart break into pieces just by that dream. "Oh God, I miss him."
 
 
 
Dong Wook immediately went into the bed and into Dara's side. He hugged her with the comfort she needed the most. "Shh.. I know. I know."
 
 
 
CL and GD who heard Dara's sobbing, went inside the same time she told Dong Wook about dreaming about Chace.
 
 
 
"Who's Chace?" GD asked CL while looking at her, waiting for her answer.
 
 
 
CL went silent for awhile as flashbacks of Chace went into her mind. She didn't looked at GD but continued to look at how her bestfriend break into millions of pieces and then she finally answered Kwon Jiyong's question, "Her real boyfriend."
 
 
 
 
 


a/n: Comments is highly appreciated. Thanks for reading!

 

xoxo,

 

crazytop