10 Rules, 1 Hang Out, and 2 Spies

No Escape in Love

 

Dara unconsciously wrapped her arms around his waist. Her lips curving into a smile.
 
 
 
"Your waist is tiny as hell." Dara randomly said with a chuckle. GD pulled out from their hug and looked at the girl with a creased on his forehead. "You're ruining our moment."
 
 
 
"And, yours are more tiny-er." He added as he gently squeezed her tiny waist.
 
 
 
Dara slapped his hands away and cocked an eyebrow. "I'm a girl. Duh."
 
 
 
GD put his hands on his waist and proudly started defending himself. "I'm a gu-..." But his voice just trailed until it faded. Dara, still cocking an eyebrow, smirked at the defeated guy.
 
 
 
"And why are you skinny? Shouldn't guys have built muscle?" Dara asked as she looked at GD from head to toe and back to his head.
 
 
 
GD, who's getting pissed by just hearing 'built muscle' in a sentence, asked while cocking an eyebrow, "Why? You want me to be just like that Thai dude?" 
 
 
 
"How did Nichkhun get into this conversation?" Dara started getting annoyed how an innocent and kind guy like Nichkhun be in their 
conversation. 
 
 
 
"Hah! You even dared to mention that guy's name infront of me? Infront of your boyfriend?!" GD getting more annoyed than ever. He's not jealous. It was just hurting his pride that Dara knows someone who's opposite of him... And their friends.
 
 
 
"Hey, don't get too overboard with this relationship." Dara stopped what GD was about to say again.  "We really need to set some rules here."
 
 
 
"Fine." GD agreed. They were now seated at the dining room table; across from each other writing their set of rules. They finished in no time. Dara handed GD her rules while GD did the same.
 
 
 
 
JIYONG'S ALL KILL RULES
 
Rule 1: Always be beside the great Kwon Leadah 
 
Rule 2: Stay away from Thai dude and other built muscle guys.
 
Rule 3: Understand each other and restrain from fighting
 
Rule 4: Live with each other
 
Rule 5: Trust each other
 
 
 
DARA'S SET OF RULES
 
Rule 1: No P.D.A.
 
Rule 2: Never Fall in Love with each other
 
Rule 3: Be the strength of the other
 
Rule 4: Trust each other
 
Rule 5: No to Traitors
 
 
 
As both finished reading each other's rules, they started a round of bickering and questioning like 'No this ain't right, Hell no to this rule, What the hell is this rule, Your rules are ridiculus' But some rules, they agreed with each other. And as the bickering and different kinds of argument ended... They decided to fix the rules.
 
 
 
JIYONG'S ALL KILL RULES
 
Rule 1: Always be beside the great Kwon Leadah (Dara: Not all the time!)
 
Rule 2: Stay away from Thai dude and other built muscle guys. (GD: >:D< Off limits to these guys when the great Kwon Leadah is around.)
 
Rule 3: Understand each other and restrain from fighting (Dara: Hahaha! I'll try but I can't promise anything.)
 
Rule 4: Live with each other (Dara: I'll take this as a joke. Revised Rule 4: Visit each other from time to time.)
 
Rule 5: Trust each other (always.)
 
 
 
DARA'S SET OF RULES
 
Rule 1: No P.D.A. (Dara: If the other wants a kiss and the other feels the same then, kiss. But when the other one does and the other doesn't then, HELL NO TO KISSING! GD's sad face: Fine. )
 
Rule 2: Never Fall in Love with each other (GD: Never. Dara: Mark your words, Kwon.)
 
Rule 3: Be the strength of the other (always.)
 
Rule 4: Trust each other (always.)
 
Rule 5: No to Traitors (Dara's deathly glare: or else you're never gonna be forgiven.)
 
 
 
Last part remaining... their signatures. To seal their rules and put it into action after.
 
 
 
"Now, lets sign." GD exclaimed and was about to sign the two papers (one copy for GD and the other one for Dara), when Dara reminded, "Not your idol sign but Kwon Jiyong's sign."
 
 
 
"Got it, Smarty Pants." GD said and signed the papers. Dara didn't reacted with how GD continued to call her names. She's getting used to it, after all. He, then, passed the two papers to her and let her sign it.
 
 
 
He looked at the girl across him with amazement in his eyes as if all that's happening is just a dream. Him meeting a very annoying girl and the last thing he knew was, she's already his girlfriend. 
 
 
 
He observed every feature in her face. Her round eyes, her pointy nose that he wanted to pinch so bad, her rosy cheeks, her thin lips that was now twiching into a smile... A smile?
 
 
 
"What are you looking at?" Dara asked with a teasing smile.
 
 
 
"Why? Is there a rule about 'Looking at Dara's face is prohibited'?" GD asked back trying to hide his shameful stare at the beautiful girl infront of him. He was just remembering her face incase this whole relationship ended in just a blink of an eye. Just like his past relationship.
 
 
 
 
"Fine. Just don't look too much. It's uncomfortable." Dara winked at GD that made the guy felt like he was between heaven and hell. He doesn't know what wink was that. Good or bad. And he never knew that such a girl, a skinny girl in particular, would make him fear for his life and make him feel butterflies in his stomach at the same time. 
 
 
 
A ringing phone broke GD's thoughts. It wasn't his but Dara's. Dara ran to her bed's side table and looked at the caller ID and a smile immediately appeared on her lips upon realizing who the caller was. She pressed the answer button and spoke, "Hey, my Highness." 
 
 
 
She spoke in English as her caller is accustomed to speaking the language named Nichkhun Horvejkul.
 
 
 
'Hey, Milady' Khun greeted back. She could hear some mumbling and whispering sounds from the other line but she just ignored it.
 
 
 
'Uhmm.. If I interrupt something... I apologize. But... can I borrow a few hours from your time to introduce you to my co-idol friends?'  Khun shyly continued.
 
 
 
He's really used to asking girls out but with Dara, things get too dificult since the girl is one unique lady. She's not like all the other girls he knew that always acts cute, wears short skirts, and etc. And he sure is not used to Dara's kind of personality, that's why he's acting all shy 'coz he doesn't really know what words to say or what to do infront of her.
 
 
 
Dara chuckled with Khun's shy personality in asking her out. "Sure. I'd be honored to meet your friends." 
 
 
 
'Really? Are you serious?' Khun asked with excitement. 
 
 
 
"Yeah." Dara answered with her lips twitching into a smile. Then, she heard whistlings, howling and chaos in the background. Maybe it was his friends, she thought.
 
 
 
'Shh. I'm still on the phone.' Khun spoke lowly in Korean. 'His korean sounds really cute.' Dara thought to herself as she smiled at how his friends and him sounds in the phone.
 
 
 
'Sorry about that.' Khun's voice seemed embarassed with his co-members attitude. 
 
 
 
"It's kinda cute how excited your friends are 'coz I felt the same way too." Dara said with a sincere smile even though the caller can't see her right now.
 
 
 
'So... message me your address and I'll drop there by 7pm.' It wasn't like a statement when he spoke, but more of a question.
 
 
 
"Okay! 7pm it is." Dara sounded really excited when she spoke like she recieved a date call from her crush but this time, it wasn't a crush but a likeable friend.
 
 
 
'Cool! See ya, Milady.' The Thai prince sounded just excited as Dara is. 
 
 
 
"Bye. See ya." She hung up the phone and closed her eyes as she clutched her phone on her chest. He's such a sweet guy, she thought with a smile.
 
 
 
As she was about to walk out of her bedroom, she saw a very serious Kwon Jiyong with his arms crossed in his chest at her bedroom door. "Who was that? And why are you speaking in English?"
 
 
 
Dara frowned with his sudden tone of voice, "You understood what I said?" 
 
 
 
"A little." He responded immediately. 
 
 
 
"Its a call from an LA friend that's here in Seoul." Dara answered his first question about who the caller was. 
 
 
 
"A girl or a guy?" He asked with a straight face. Dara doesn't know why he was acting this way. Its not like she's cheating on him which is totally not.
 
 
 
Dara shrugged her shoulders as she answered. "A guy."  Then, she passed by GD and went to the kitchen.
 
 
 
GD turned to Dara's direction and asked with a horrified look "A guy?!" 
 
 
 
"Yes. A guy. A male. Get it?" Dara said as she rolled her eyes. His overprotectiveness is really getting on her nerves. "I'm gonna hang out with him tonight." She got a glass and poured water on it and drank.
 
 
 
GD went beside her and started blabbering, "Tonight? Why tonight? Aren't you being careless? A guy turns into a beast at night."
 
 
 
"He's a nice guy so just drop it, will ya?" Dara said with authority but the Dragon didn't obeyed  and continued to pester her, "I can't just simply drop this topic knowing that you're with a guy tonight."
 
 
 
Dara slightly looked up and met GD's eyes.  
 
 
 
"Drop it, Kwon. Seriously." Dara said with her stern voice. With just one more 'Dara with a guy' sentence from him, Dara will definitely explode 
in annoyance. "We're just starting this relationship and here you are getting all jealous with me meeting a guy."
 
 
 
"Fine. Just give me your phone number and I'll give mine too. Then, call me if something happened." Dara didn't responded and crossed her arms into her chest signalling, 'No Way will I give you my number.'
 
 
 
"Just give it, Sandara." This is the first time, Dara heard his stern voice. And it is one hell of a scary voice. She got her phone and handed it to him. It took him a few minutes before he handed back the phone.
 
 
 
GD's serious expression then softened. He gave uncertain smile as he spoke, "By the way, can I add the rule of not speaking in English when I'm around?"
 
 
 
"Can you read minds?" Dara asked and made a serious face. 
 
 
 
"O-Kay." GD gave up with the English speaking thing and bid his goodbye to his newly announced girlfriend, "Be safe, Smartypants."
 
 
 
"I will." Dara responded with a lopsided smile and waved at him as he went out of her room. 
 
 
 
 
 
GD's POV
 
 
 
I rested my back on the wall near Dara's door and thought something brilliant.
 
 
 
Should I stalk? Well, YG-hyung won't be that mad to hear that I won't be working with BIGBANG's new album tonight. A very hard working producer and singer deserves some rest, right? Its against the law to overwork myself.
 
 
 
<*MUWAHAHAHA!*>  Brilliant plan from a brilliant person. My evil laugh echoed at the hallway that made me realize how loud my voice was. I do hope Dara didn't heard me. I looked from side to side to make sure that no one heard me but then I saw three witnesses. They're all foreigners (three girls) who are looking at me with fear. I bowed down in apology with a awkward smile (though they can't see it). After that, they immediately ran to the emergency stairs. 
 
 
 
I got my phone from my pocket and dialed someone's number.
 
 
 
GD spoke as the other line greeted him, "Hey. Meet me at Millenium Seoul Hilton Hotel now. We got a mission to do." 
 
 
 
The other caller responded, 'Sure thing, GD.'
 
 
 
And with that I hung up the phone with a smug smile and adjusted my mask as I headed to the elevator. I can't risk to be ganged up in here and for sure scandals would arise on why am I in a hotel.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
7PM came, Dara went out of her room all glamed up with her comfortable clothes yet stylish with a hint of girly. She went to the elevator and pressed the ground floor button. 
 
 
 
And as she reached the said floor, a guy with glasses greeted her, "Hey, Milady."
 
 
 
"Hi." Dara greeted back. Khun raised his elbow to Dara, "Shall we?"
 
 
 
She gladly accepted his offer and linked her arm on Khun's with a smile, "My Pleasure." 
 
 
 
"Aren't you afraid to be mobbed in here?" Dara asked as she noticed Khun's not in his hoodie. She remembered the chaos she made in the airport few days ago. She doesn't want to be pictured nor be in news once again.
 
 
 
"This place is strict with their rules on not taking pictures of celebrities or idols." Khun told her as he charismatically walked with Dara clinging on his arm.
 
 
 
"And besides, I'm not afraid to show the world who I'm with." He added as he looked at Dara's eyes.
 
 
 
Dara playfully hit his arm. "Aish. Don't say that. I really don't want to be known. I'm a private girl."
 
 
 
"Well then, private we shall be." Khun said as he gave her a wink that could make all hottest, 2pm's fanclub name, squeal. He then grabbed something from his backpack and handed it to Dara.
 
 
 
Dara opened it and almost squeal as she saw badass sunglasses, "Cool glasses of yours."
 
 
 
"Wear it so our night will remain private." He told her and Dara gladly put it on.
 
 
 
While they walk out of the hotel, two hooded people with masks followed them secretly. One wore a pink scarf, a hoodie, a cool sunglasses, a horned hat and a mouth cover. While the other wore comfortable hoodie, studded sunglasses, mask and a leopard cap.
 
 
 
"Wow! They looked really close." One of the hooded commented while watching how Dara and Khun gave their 'we're a couple' vibe.
 
 
 
The other annoying elbowed his companion. "Shut up! You're not a good help in here." 
 
 
 
"Ouch! You're gonna break my lovely elbow." His companion reacted and then turned its focuse to Dara and Khun. "The guy looked familiar. I think he's Nichkhun of 2PM."
 
 
 
"Yes he's him. My lovely ears hate hearing that name." The one wearing pink scarf said through his greeted teeth.
 
 
 
"Such a hater. You're so full of hate. No wonder if she'll trade you to a much nicer guy someday."  The one with leopard cap clicked his / her tongue and looked at the pink scarf guy from head to toe.
 
 
 
Pink Scarf guy looked at the heavens when they reached the outside of the hotel, "Why did I even chose you to be with me? Why?"
 
 
 
"'Coz I'm awesome and bad . And you know that GD." The leopard cap person said proudly without really knowing what the pink scarf guy meant with his questions to heaven.
 
 
 
GD, who was the pink scarf guy, rolled his eyes in frustration and went to the side of his car. "Get in the car."
 
 
 
The leopard cap person saluted him and happily went inside the car. "Yes, Sir!" 
 
 
 
"Mission, Start!" GD threw a fist infront of him. "Fighting!!!"  And so he started the engine and followed Nichkhun's car.
 
 
 
"Good luck, hater." His companion wished him luck
 
 
 
"Lee Chaerin." GD's nose threathened to flair in anger. CL sighed in deafeat. She really likes teasing her friend but when GD call her by her full name, that's not a good sign.
 
 
 
"Fine. Mouth shut. Sealed. Stitched. And whatever you want to do with my mouth to shut it up." CL said then gestured that she zipped her mouth shut.
 
 
 
GD sincerely smiled at the silence of CL and looked ahead as he focused his attention to Nichkhun's car.
 
 
 
'There's no way I'm gonna lose my sight on that car. Not even a chance.' GD thought while intently eyeing Nichkhun's car from behind. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
a/n: Schools starts for like two weeks now so I'm really busy but I still squeezed this update into my hectic schedule. 
 
Okay, lets go talk about my update.
 
So they're commited with each other now and their relationship have rules that they have to obey. But can they really obey all of it?
 
And here is CL, helping to make a cute couple from Dara and GD.
 
She wanted Dara to forget her first boyfriend who died because he shielded Dara when an uknown guy tried to shoot her. She wanted her to be happy and she thought, GD is the right guy.
 
So look forward to the next update which might have KhunDara and DaraGon moments.
 
Oh! by the way, do share your thoughts on the comment box. Its very well appreciated. 
 
And thanks for reading!
 
 
Till here...
 
xoxo,
 
crazytop