The Sleeping Guy

No Escape in Love

 

 
 
 
I was busily roaming around the class trying to find Jiyong when I saw a guy face down on the grass. I freaked out immediately. I really don't wanna see any kind of death. I went to his side and poked him on his shoulder but he didn't budge. Is he really dead?
 
 
 
I gave my all to flip him over so he'll be flat on his back. And when I succesfully flipped him after four times of trying, I finally saw the guy's face.
 
 
 
He doesn't seemed hurt though. No bruises. No wounds. Or could it be an internal damage? I poked his arm harder. He still didn't moved. He was still breathing but why isn't he waking up? I poked his cheeks that made his head turn to the otherside. I poked his cheeks again from the other side so it would face me. He's still not opening his eyes. 
 
 
I decided to open one of his eyes. It wasn't looking at me and then suddenly, it turned to me. Can you imagine how horified that was for me? I almost stumbled backward when I fastly pushed myself away from him. That was so scary.
 
 
The guy yawned before he looked at me with irritation. "You've succesfully disturbed my sleep. Congratulations." 
 
 
 
Am I the bad person here? I was trying to help him! I thought he's hurt / dead or whatever. "Is that what you call sleeping? You're face was on the ground! I thought you're dead or something." 
  
 
 
"I'm not dead, as you can see, so leave me alone." His voice was cold when he said that. Then, he covered his eyes using his arms and slept again. 
 
 
 
If only he's not handsome, I already slapped his face. I made silly facec at him. Well he can't really see me so I can do anything I want. Then, I stood up and walked away. Urgh! I just hope I won't see him again. 
 
 
 
 
I glanced back at him when I was a few meters away and I noticed he was smiling. Is he making fun of me? Gosh! I walked with heavy feet like I'm showing all my frustrations on the ground. If only this ground will eat that guy alive, I'd be so thankful.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
CL, Dong-Wook and Jiyong didn't attend any of their classes so I feel so alone right now, driving back home. I didn't get any interesting detention, since I've learned that college life doesn't give detentions if the reasons are just not listening, cutting classes, and etc. I guess yesterday's detention was just a joke or something. 
 
 
 
To make things short and simple, today is a very boring day. 
 
 
 
Maybe I should find something fun in the road. I don't feel like going back to the apartment anyway since I wouldn't be doing anything but sulk in loneliness. 
 
 
 
Should I go shopping? drinking? eating? clubbing? Gah! I need someone beside me to have fun. I can't have fun by myself, you know. 
 
 
 
Suddenly, I saw a familiar guy asking people around. And when he faced sideways, I finally recognized him. It was the annoying sleepy jerk. I wonder why's he asking people. And why am I even taking my time thinking about that jerk? 
 
 
 
I decided to just ignore the jerk and drive to wherever.
 
 
 
Suddenly I remembered, what if those three were really busy. Maybe I should get them some coffee and snacks. I feel like being nice today.
 
 
 
I stopped by at the coffee shop and bought a carrier of coffee and snacks for about 20 people. Just in case they really want to stay up all night. It's quite heavy for a petite girl like me but anyway, I can still manage to get it inside the car and not spill it.
 
 
 
 
When I arrived at the YG Building, I stayed inside my car 'coz I can't go inside that easily since I'm not an employee, singer or actor of the YG Ent. I got my phone and sent Chaerin a text message. 
 
 
 
 
To: Chaerinnie
From: Dara Park
Subject: Meet me
 
Meet me at the parking lot of the YG Building.
 
 
 
 
Within minutes, Chaerin's now standing at the side of my car. I opened my door and showed her my surprise. "Surprise!"
 
 
 
 
"This is what we're craving for." She enthusiastically helped me get the coffees and snacks out of my car. Then she gave me a look. "Why are you so nice today?"
 
 
 
I shrugged my shoulder. "Maybe I'm possesed. But before we continue on with this convo, let's get these up while it's still hot." 
 
 
 
 
"Alright. Alright.", Chaerin said as she chuckled and got us inside the building. We were now walking to the elevator when she said, "Sorry. We're just really busy these days that we didn't have the time to attend classes. How's your day, without us, by the way?"
 
 
 
 
"Boring.", I frankly told her. "But you know what, I met a guy."
 
 
 
Her eye's widen. She almost loosened her hold on the coffee carrier when she gasped. "Omygosh! Are you cheating on Jiyong?" 
 
 
 
I can't help myself to laugh on what she said. "I'm not cheating. Believe me, I don't wanna cheat with the guy I met. He's so unlikable."
 
 
 
She breathed in and out then smiled sweetly. "Good. Okay, so tell me about this unlikable guy." And so I told her every detail of it. And she was laughing all the time like I'm telling her some kind of a joke.
 
 
 
"Stop laughing!" I pouted. 
 
 
 
She bit her lower lip the same time the elevator door clicked open. We went out and she was still wiggling her shoulders in laughter, trying not to laugh so hard. She's really as in REALLY getting on my nerves.
 
 
 
"I said stop it!" I pouted more.
 
 
 
She inhaled and exhaled. Her laughter died down, thank goodness."I'm sorry. It's just that, I think you've finally met your match."
 
 
 
 
"Met my match, you say? He's not even a bit qualified in being my archnemesis. He's...URGH! I hate him! I just hope I would never see his pretty but annoying face ever.", I ranted. Seriously I realy can't take seeing such annoying guy anymore. I already met one in the airport named Kwon Jiyong and that's enough for me.
 
 
 
 
I didn't notice we were already infront of the recording studio. I opened the door for her and there were like 8 people inside. Five guys (I recognized TOP and Dong-Wook are one of them) on the couch and three guys on the producer chair (one is Jiyong).
 
 
 
"Who's he?", I heard Jiyong and Dong-Wook asked at the same time. 
 
 
 
I ignored them and giggled as I held what I bought up for them to see. "Surprise!! I've got coffees and snacks for all of you guys!" Chaerin cleared the table and helped me put the coffees and snacks on it.
 
 
 
"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Park Sandara and I'm friends with Dong-Wook, Chaerin and Jiyong." I gave them my 90 degree bow and smiled genuinely.
 
 
 
One guy threw an annoyed expression on Dong-Wook. "Hey. Is she the one you talked about yesterday?" Dong-Wook nodded. Then the guy threw a crumpled paper on Dong-Wook. "You said she's not pretty. Are you blind, man? She's oozing with beauty."
 
 
 
I frowned at Dong-Wook. "You said that?" He bowed his head. I guess he really did said that. We were in a fight until yesterday so I guess he said that when he was still angry at me. I'll let it pass for now.
 
 
 
I got a cup of coffee and snacks and went to Seunghyun. "Hi Seunghyun! Coffee?"
 
 
 
"Hey. Thanks. You're really nice." He got the coffees and snacks from my hands and smiled sweetly. His cute cheekbones are popping out. He's really handsome and nice. 
 
 
 
I chuckled and winked at him. "Not always."
 
 
 
Then, Chaerin and I helped each other in giving the people inside the room their coffees and snacks. And as they're all having their coffee breaks, Jiyong went beside me and whispered, "Who's the guy you and CL talked about awhile ago?"
 
 
 
"Oh. Nothing. Just some guy I met.", I casually said. Then, I heard Seunghyun call my name. I went to them. Seunghyun stood up and let me seat on the available space he made beside Dong-Wook. 
 
 
 
"They wanted to meet you. They're the other members of BIGBANG.", Seunghyun said while eyeing the other guys seated on the couch. They looked nice.
 
 
 
The guy beside me smiled sweetly. He looked like a cute panda bear. "Hi. I'm Lee Seungri. Nice to meet you. Jiyong-hyung and TOP-hyung talked a lot about you." This guy's voice is really unique. Just like Jiyong, Chaerin and TOP.  
 
 
 
"Really? Is it good or bad? You can tell me. I'm good at keeping secrets.", I told him in a whisper.
 
 
 
"I can't really tell. It's a secret.", He whispered back and ended it with two nods. He's such a cutie. I wish I had a brother like him that I can hug and tease whenever I want to. 
 
 
 
TOP cleared his throat and introduced me to other guy's seated on the couch. "This is Youngbae and Daesung."
 
 
 
The guys named Youngbae and Daesung both bowed and said in unison, "Nice to meet you." Both of them have chinky eyes that are so cute. It's just like my baby Chaerin's eyes. 
 
 
 
"I'm Teddy. But call me Teddy-oppa since I'm older." 
 
 
 
"Kush. Kush-oppa." 
 
 
 
Teddy and Kush said alternatively with a playful wink. I just nodded in response before Dong-Wook held Chaerin and I's wrists and dragged us out of the room. 
 
 
 
 
He losened his hold when we're now at the cafeteria of the building. "Who's the guy?"
 
 
 
 
"Is that why you dragged us here? Just to ask about the stupid guy?", I asked in a little bit annoyed tone. Why did he have to drag us?
 
 
 
 
Dong-Wook glared at me. "Just tell me, who is it? And I'll kill him."
 
 
 
Chaerin and I chuckled. "Funny. He's just a guy I met. Nothing special." Well since I don't wanna be in a fight with him ever again, I have to answer him. 
 
 
 
"He's special. He's Dara's match.", I heard Chaerin said to Dong-Wook while wiggling her brows. The other then looked at me with a frown.
 
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes. I don't wanna talk about the guy again. It just irritates the hell out of me just remembering his pretty/annoying face. 
 
 
 
 
"Chaerin, just tell him the story. I need to go back to the apartment. It's...boring in here. I'll just bid goodbye to the other and go." I turned my back the same time they went to a nearby seat. It's like they were talking seriously. What is wrong with Dong-Wook? 
 
 
 
I went back to the recording studio. I went to Jiyong's back and whispered, "Hey. I have to leave. I'll just see you around the campus."
 
 
 
He turned his chair and slightly messed my hair. "Do you want me to accompany you?" He's acting sweet. Well this is a change. He's not the annoying guy I met anymore. 
 
 
 
 
"Nah, I'll be fine. I brought my car with me.", I assured him. "I'll just message you when I'm already in the apartment."
 
 
 
 
He smiled. "Hm. Okay. Drive safely." I just nodded and turned my attention to the other people around. 
 
 
 
I bowed at them as a sign of good-bye. "Nice meeting you all. I have to leave now." They all bowed back and so I turned my back at them. I was about to take one step forward when I heard Seungri's unique voice.
 
 
 
"Noona-noona! Wait. C-can I have your number?", He said shyly. He was now beside me, holding his phone.
 
 
 
 
I chuckled before I typed my number on his phone. And when I returned his phone, he grinned while staring at it.
 
 
 
"Me too, Dara." That was TOP and was now standing beside Seungri. I typed my number on TOP's phone and returned it afterwards. And so, the other people followed in asking for my number. 
 
 
 
What's with them? They're so cute. YG FAMILY that is.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong cleared his throat after all the people inside got my number. "Okay. Stop it now. Dara has to leave now, it's already late." 
 
 
 
"Drive safely.", He mouthed before I bowed one last time to all the YG FAMILY inside the room. I smiled at Jiyong before I got out of the studio and left.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I arrived on my apartment in a good 30 minutes ride. I was at the elevator now and was about to close it when someone screamed, "Wait!"
 
 
 
A tall guy in a hoodie and a guitar case on his back was running to my direction. I waited for him to reach me. He went inside the elevator and so I closed it. The guy didn't even showed any gratitude that I waited for him. 
 
 
 
"Is it really hard to say thank you?" I mumbled to myself but I guess he heard me 'coz I felt him glared at me. The guts of the guy! I glared back at him and that's when I realized who the guy was.
 
 
 
"You!" I pointed my finger at him, accusingly.
 
 
 
"Me?" He pointed his finger at himself. Is he mocking me?
 
 
 
I was still pointing my finger at him.  "You're the sleeping guy!" 
 
 
 
He frowned before his eyes snapped at me as if recognizing who I was."Oh! You're the one who woke me up!" He pointed his finger at me combined with his annoyed expression. Then he lowered his finger and placed both of her hands on his pockets. "This is hell."
 
 
 
My jaw-dropped. What did he just say?
 
 
 
"Tell me about it.", I mocked him. Huh! You think I'll just act like I didn't hear anything. I placed my hands on my coat's pockets, mocking his move.
 
 
 
He looked at me from head to toe. "You're annoying."
 
 
 
I heard the 'ting' sound of the elevator as it opened to the floor of my apartment. I went out and faced him before the elevator door closes.  
 
 
 
 
"And you're a jerk." I stuck my tongue out at him. And before I turned my back, I saw him stuck his tongue out too. "I have a name. Choi Jong Hun."
 
 
 
 
I faced him and rolled my eyes. He was holding the open button. "Like I care." I turned my back and started walking when I heard his laughter echoing on the hallway. 
 
 
 
Gah! I officially hate that guy named, Choi Jong... Jong... Jong what? Aish! Whatever! I started walking with heavy feet on the floor to my apartment's door. 
 
 
 
Deja vu.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 

 

 

a/n: Let's just imagine that there's no FT.ISLAND in this fanfiction. Mianhe to all their fans!

There you go! The new guy! Hope you'll like him! :D

Anyway, comments please =)