It's Not Easy To Be G-Dragon (1 of ...)

No Escape in Love

 

 
 
After the lunch break that turned into a staring war zone, Jiyong had to leave even if he didn't want to. It was so difficult to leave Dara alone with that Dong Hun dude that has meaningful glances at his girlfriend. But the constant ringing of his phone from his manager forced him to leave her and the guy alone. 
 
 
 
BIGBANG were now at the location of their GQ Photoshoot. Clicking sound of the camera entered his thoughts. He almost forgot that he was with s and a famous photographer taking their photos. He closed his eyes for a minute to stop himself from thinking other thing except from the photoshoot. He blew air inside his mouth and exhaled it out and opened his eyes.
 
 
 
 
"Let's take a 5 minute break!" The photographer announced. But before he could move, the photographer called him to stay. They sat at a nearby seats.
 
 
 
He felt a hand on his shoulder. "Girl problem?" He slightly smiled as he faced the photographer.
 
 
 
"It's nothing. I'm just thinking of a lot things but I'll be fine after this break, I promise.", He assured the photographer. There's also another problem that kept his mind busy; the plagiarism accusation continued to break into news that could deeply affected BIGBANG's comeback two weeks from now.
 
 
 
The photographer tapped his shoulder like giving him strength in anyway possible. "If you say so. But don't look so sad in the photos later okay? You look dead back there."
 
 
 
He finally chuckled. The people inside the area, even BIGBANG, told themselves that today wasn't the 'happy Jiyong day' so it surprised them that he finally showed a sign of happiness (though it's just a little laugh).
 
 
 
"Alright. I'll try to be alive.", He said as he looked at the photorapher and chuckled again. 
 
 
 
After a good 30 shots, they finally called it 'a wrap'. But after the photoshoot, here comes the interview from a SBS showbiz MC. It have always been like this, when they have photoshoots, they'll have the interview at the end of it. But today, they all felt like exhausted to death and just wanted to go back to their apartment and do their stuffs that would make them happy.
 
 
 
Majorly because they knew what the interview will be about. Plagiarism. Scandals. Comeback. 
 
 
 
The chairs where they would be seated were already arranged. The cameras and the lights were set already. The only missing was the MC and they themselves, BIGBANG, who were in the dressing room. Not wanting to get out of it forever.
 
 
 
A knock on their door, killed the silence inside the dressing room. All of them were silent, thinking deeply of things. "Guys, the MC is already here. It's time for the interview.", It was BIGBANG's manager knocking on the door. They all sighed. 
 
 
 
"Goodluck to us.", They lowly cheered before they leave the room. BIGBANG bowed at all the staffs and crews and as well as the MC of the interview.
 
 
 
The MC was the comedian girl that they somehow got close to. She was in her 30's when it comes to age. It would always turn into a fun experience if she was the interviewee. But today the happy mc, looked at them a bit sadly as she raised the cards consisted of what the interview's topics would be about. BIGBANG members just slightly smiled and hoped it would be over soon.
 
 
 
They settled in their seats. From left to right: Jiyong, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung and TOP. They were now wearing an invisible mask of what they truly feel. It had always been like this whenever BIGBANG or even other idols keep their true emotions. They have to be perfect. They have to always be happy even if they're not. It was the life they chose and they'll have to live with it. 
 
 
 
"Hello everyone! This is me Yoon Hyun Ji with the most hot gods of kpop, BIGBANG!", The MC started with a now joy in her expression. But BIGBANG knew, just like them, she was also wearing that invisible mask.
 
 
 
BIGBANG members bowed their head in chorus and smiled at the camera filming them (Seungri holding the mic for all of them), "Hello everyone. We're BIG-BANG!"
 
 
 
"Waah! You guys really had grown into a man in this photoshoot you just had.", The MC said while enthusiastically pointing at their formal but stylish suites their wearing. Seungri gave the mic to their leader.
 
 
 
"Right. It was the main concept of the photoshoot, to look like we're mature and older.", Jiyong being the leader had to talk first. He decided to lighten the members mood by asking them, "Does the loosened bow suits me?"
 
 
 
They all laughed in chorus at what he said. Somehow, it felt that the heavy weight in their emotions lightened even just a bit. TOP gestured Jiyong to pass the mic to him.
 
 
 
"I like your usual super stylish kind than being this uptight character you have now, GD. I almost didn't recognize you.", TOP added while winking at Jiyong which made all of the people in the area laugh heartily. 
 
 
 
Daesung made face before hitting TOP in his arm. "Ya! TOP! What about TOPDAE? Did it come to an end without me knowing and you formed a new one, GDTOP?" Laughter was once again errupted in all of them. The joker of the town just gave a bomb laughter. The mood started to lighten but of course it has to come into an end soon.
 
 
 
The MC grinned. "Ah! This is why I love BIGBANG. Always making me laugh though it should be me doing it since I'm the comedian here." BIGBANG sincerely smiled at her before she cleared and glanced at her cards. Back to seriousness. "So I know you guys already heard about the leaked song that had been a pretty hot topic these days. What do you guys feel about it?"
 
 
 
TOP gave the mic to Jiyong. He knows very well that the leader should answer the said question.
 
 
 
"It was really disappointing that it had to be leaked before its official release but we just kept in mind that maybe the fans really were so excited to hear it.", Jiyong sincerely told the MC. The members nodded in agreement. 
 
 
 
"You composed and produced, it right? What do you feel when people started accusing you of plagiarizing it?", The MC leaned forward, a sign that she was interested in the topic being talked about.
 
 
 
Jiyong sighed before he answered, "It was heartbreaking. But I tend to look in the better side of it. I can't be affected of something I didn't really do, that's what I always tell myself. I had to be strong. Being a producer, composer and an idol had it's conflicts that I had to live with though sometimes I wanted to escape everything. But then at the end of the day, it would come to a realization that I can't let anyone break me and there's a lot of people looking up to me that made me want to be stronger and to be able to face everything with my chin up."
 
 
 
 
It was the most sincere answer he had ever told. And it also was the longest one. For a minute, everyone became silent as they felt the pain he's experiencing through the words he just said. 
 
 
 
"That was a really sincere answer, Jiyong. I feel like crying with such a touching answer.", The MC exagerratedly cried for a moment that made the situation become a bit funny and comforting.
 
 
 
 
The MC was now holding a box of tissue paper that was passed by a staff of SBS. She loudly snorted all the fake colds and then threw the tissue somewhere. BIGBANG chuckled before she continued her interview. "Okay. I'm done. So let's talk about the much awaited BIGBANG's comeback after a year of MIA.", 
 
 
 
Jiyong passed the mic to Taeyang. It was BIGBANG's main vocal's turn to talk. "We've been working with our comeback ever since last year and we're hoping to make meaningful songs to be remembered."
 
 
 
The guys nodded. Seungri snatched the mic from Taeyang and toothily smiled at the camera.
 
 
 
"And we hope to have more closure with our fans through concerts." Seungri, BIGBANG's maknae, said as he blew a kiss to the camera like he was giving it to all the VIPS who would watch the interview. Then his eyes snapped with happiness, "And BIGBANGTV will have it's season 3 soon!" He was smiling ear to ear. He had always loved BIGBANGTV. Not because he can do aegyo everytime on it but also because people could understand them more through the episodes that will be aired. 
 
 
 
Seungri gave the mic to TOP who wanted to say something. "Yeah. It would be aired worldwide to honor our international fans. Hope you guys would look forward to it." His cheeks bones sharply forming as he smiled sweetly.
 
 
 
 
"Heard that VIPs? The famous BIGBANGTV will also have its comeback! It's gonna be BIGBANG's year once again, ain't it?", The MC said happily while looking at the camera. She, then, glanced at her cards. "So what's the difference of the previous album and your new one?"
 
 
 
 
TOP gave the mic to Jiyong. Jiyong proudly smiled as he answered the mc's question, "Two songs were personally composed by Taeyang and Seungri. And for the first time in one of our MVs, our lovely and joyful member Daesung will act as the main lead. A heart-breaking MV. So you guys would see the other side of Daesung's happy expressions."
 
 
 
 
Daesung excitedly went to Jiyong's back while the latter held the mic up for him. Daesung's eyes can barely be seen as he was smiling excitedly, "Yeah! You guys should really look forward to it! The next award winning actor in a dramatic MV will soon be born!".